Total Merchandise Reviews

of reviewers recommend Total Merchandise
Read Total Merchandise Reviews

info@totalmerchandise.co.uk

Suite 1, The Centre, The Crescent, Colchester Business Park

Good speedy service - almost too speedy, as we did not actually need the product for a few months, but they chased us up quite a bit, but guess that could be seen as attentiveness.
Thank you for the great review! We apologise for any inconvenience that might have been caused by your delivery arriving earlier than anticipated.
The tote bags I ordered were of good quality.
Hello Mary - we're so pleased to hear that! Thank you.
Good prices and range of goods
Hi Mike - thanks for the great review!
Quick response time, good team to work with and they get the job done!
Kevin - thank you for such a great review!
We were very happy with the pens that we received from yourselves. The service that you provided was very good and quick to get back to us, regarding our order.
Hi Nicky - we're so pleased to hear that. Thank you! We hope to work with you on another order soon.
I used their services for business purposes. I found the staff very helpful and very quickly in their responses providing honest feedback and solutions. Very good prices and good quality of products and artwork. Definitely recommend them!
Fantastic - thank you for the glowing review!
I have ordered a few items from Total Merchandise recently including branded poo bag dispensers which have been well received by my client.

I will definitely order from them again in the future.

Thanks again.
Thanks for the excellent review, Baljinder - we look forward to working with you again soon!
Fast service
Thanks, Charlotte!
We ordered some branded notebooks and pens. The product was excellent - really high quality and very competitively price.
Lost a star due to problems with delivery, however this seemed like a mix up with the delivery driver and not with Total Merchandise who resolved the matter and quickly refunded the delivery charge as a goodwill gesture 👍
Thanks for leaving us a review Helen, we're sorry to hear about the delivery driver but glad to hear we could help out. We look forward to your next order!
As usual, Robyn was very quick with the initial quotes and with helping out when there was an issue. The only reason i didnt give a five star review, was due to delivery mis-communication, although it was resolved and we received the merchandise on time for the NACFB finance show.

Many thanks again to Robyn and the team
Thanks for the review Katie, we're glad to hear your issue was resolved in time for the show. We look forward to your next order!
The water bottles I ordered were as expected and great quality. Will happily order again.
Great news, we look forward to your next order!
Great products and mostly quick responses from the team who were accommodating with changes.
Thanks for the review, we look forward to your next order!
Great service from Sam and bags arrived promptly.
Thanks Helen, we hope to see you order again soon!
Great selection at competitive prices. Amy is fantastic, always very professional and pro-active in her approach with me.
Hi Fran - thanks for your lovely review! We hope to work with you again soon.
Products arrived very quickly and your prices were good value for money. The products also arrived in good condition.
Hi Aislinn - thanks for such a great review! We look forward to working with you again soon.
Total Merchandise delivers - they deliver quality merchandise that matches the description of products that they advertise. My criticism would be that there are too many standard, template emails - I'd prefer more personal communications; however the service is always spot on.
Hi Miranda, Thanks for leaving us a review, we take all our feedback on board to try and bring you the best service possible!
Total merchandise helped me out with a short notice request.
The items went down really well and appreciate the help in sorting this
Thanks for your review Caroline, we hope to see you order from us again soon!
Thank you. We are very pleased with the branded pens we recently ordered from Total Merchandise and plan to order more items in the near future.
Thanks for your review Sarah. We look forward to working with you again soon.
Very happy with the entire process, great service, communication and extremely pleased with the products received. Only negative was the quality of the boxes items received in, a little flimsy.
Pleased that you were happy with the products and service. We'll take a look at the packaging issue. Thanks for bringing it to our attention.
Overall I was happy with the products I ordered! I did find the quotation/setup process super old school though - definitely needs more digitalising and personability thrown in!
Total Merchandise is rated 4.77 based on 1,586 reviews