Total Merchandise Reviews

96% of reviewers recommend Total Merchandise

info@totalmerchandise.co.uk

Suite 1, The Centre, The Crescent, Colchester Business Park

customer service
"Very good service. Emails responded to within 24 hours-ish, but I reckon if this was improved to 4 hr SLA, you'd be laughing. The feedback form doesn't have any timeframe in between '12 hours' and 'over a week', random, maybe add something in to catch the info for the people who fall in between that huge timeframe. I find delivery to be very expensive. DPD charge approx £5.00 per box for next day business deliveries in the UK. Delivery should be free for a customer being quoted for 24'000 products."
Hi Lucy, thank you for your review. We pride ourselves on offering consistently great customer service & would love to discuss some of the points in your review. Please send us a private message letting us know when you're available for a call.
"Quite an uncoordinated start to my order with Total Merchandise, but we got there in the end and they promptly delivered an excellent product (branded chocolates)."
"Working with Samantha at Total Merchandise was a pleasure. She was very responsive and helpful, and the communication and level of service we received was great. The product arrived on time and in great condition. Overall very pleased and will use them again!"
"Product delivered on time and correct."
"The product was fantastic however the efficiency of the customer service team was a little less so, however overall I am happy."
"Very helpful. Happy with end product. Thank you"
"Great quality merchandise. Communication with sales adviser was a bit poor. Confirmed order several times but it wasn't until payment had been made that an issue occurred. I made it clear on several occasions that we needed two logos on all of our items but once we made payment, I was informed that the quotes price for one of the items was only for one logo despite the proof showing two."
"Great service, good prices and very fast. Had issues with item being out of stock due to specific colour we required but, as soon as these were in stock, the delivery was very swift."
"Good price points, efficient and quick. Customer service okay."
"Good quality pen, be aware, inscription is very faint - so choose your style of pen carefully."
"ease of speaking to staff when email communication was less clear. products good and dispatched when promised and it was easy to change a dispatch date due to being away on original date."
"GOOD PRODUCT, GOOD SERVICE REASONABLE PRICE. WILL USE AGAIN"
"After some back and forth, the notebooks we ordered came out well."
"Reasonably priced and delivered within the quoted times. Excellent and prompt support from their team."
"Service was very good, and I was kept informed about the progress of the order at every stage. Beth Gilbert was very helpful and ensured we were satisfied with our order."
"End to End service from Joanna was very good and not a bad word to say, the process was relatively stress free. My only negative is the template system for the designs is very very poor. You should be able to upload/send files other than EPS files (i.e. JPEG, PNG, PDF). There should also be a proper templates file that you can download and follow before you make the purchases. I understand on some products there are templates to follow but these aren't user friendly or straight forward."
"too many emails through the process, it feels like harassment"
"I was given information re costs but was not informed of postage until invoice was set They would not send to an alternative address as I was a first time buyer. They did deliver to the alternative address and the goods were received within the timescale"
"I was impressed with speed of production & delivery. Area for improvement: getting the order set up. I had clearly specified colours and quantities of each item & had them confirmed when I received your quote but then needed to repeat the specs twice before the order was finally actioned."
"I found Total Merchandise very helpful when placing my order and they were very quick to respond to any questions. Good customer service from this company."
Total Merchandise is rated 4.75 based on 1,254 reviews

Create Free Account Now

Fill the details below & get instant access