Total Merchandise Reviews

customer service
Read Total Merchandise Reviews

info@totalmerchandise.co.uk

Suite 1, The Centre, The Crescent, Colchester Business Park

Very happy with the entire process, great service, communication and extremely pleased with the products received. Only negative was the quality of the boxes items received in, a little flimsy.
Pleased that you were happy with the products and service. We'll take a look at the packaging issue. Thanks for bringing it to our attention.
Overall I was happy with the products I ordered! I did find the quotation/setup process super old school though - definitely needs more digitalising and personability thrown in!
Kimberley at Total Merchandise has been very helpful and we look forward to working with them in the future.
The order came quickly. The was a problem with the order but this was addressed and resolved quickly and professionally.
We needed some personalised lanyards. Website had good information, we were able to contact them directly and get artwork and delivery was on time and exactly what we needed.
fast response and good quality product. quick completion and delivery too
There is a good choice of merchandise and the order process is quick and easy.
Stress balls were very good value for money and an excellent give away to people our charity supports.
So far with sample its been good. Still waiting for my main delivery, so cant really comment on that as yet.
From placing the order with a lovely lady called Leah who was very helpful, to delivery 5 days very quick and friendly service
Easy to order, quick communication and a wide range of products. I always go to Total Merchandise first for promotional goods.
High standard of service throughout and good response rate to any queries.
The t-shirts are exactly as I'd hoped. TM did a grand job. Not as easy to set up the initial images as some others (as I'm limited in the graphic formats I can produce), but once done they were quick and efficient, and very good value for money.
Thanks for your review Rory.
Good communication, very speedy order! Thank you
Good communication and very helpful, understood what we needed. Cost very competitive. Laura was a nice person to deal with.
The products arrived quickly and in great condition! The order process was a little confusing, but ultimately very glad we ordered with Total Merchandise and will do so again!
Quick, efficient and reasonable costs!
Fairly fast to respond, good communication, purchases (keyrings) arrived on time and they are of a reasonably good quality (although one or two were defective and could not be used).
Just what we wanted and eventually arrived on time!
Good looking product for a good price
Total Merchandise is rated 4.76 based on 1,406 reviews