TNP Accessories Reviews

94% of reviewers recommend TNP Accessories
Email, Live Chat
"I am very happy with the yoga mats I got and the prices is good considering they are thick and the delivery was quite fast considering that i ordered a big amount of them. I will come back if I will need more. Thank you"
Hi,

Thank you for your valuable feedback. We appreciate the time you have taken to leave us good feedback. Please call us for any help at all.

TnP Accessories
"Amazing, came as described with quick delivery!"

TnP Accessories
"Great product at competitive prices, with good old fashioned customer service."
Hi,

Thank you for your valuable feedback. We appreciate the time you have taken to leave us good feedback. Thank you again.

TnP Accessories
"Great product, great service. Quick delivery. Really happy thank you."

TnP Accessories
"Product arrived very quickly, and seems to be hard wearing quality. Hopefully lasts the test of time"

TnP Accessories
"1st class for what you need. Brilliant value. Many thanks"

TnP Accessories
"Excellent customer service and fast dispatch very happy thank you"

TnP Accessories
"SIte was easy to use and the ordering process very easy. Products are of an excellent quality."

TnP Accessories
"Great products and amazing customer service, could not recommend enough!"

TnP Accessories
"Simple, quick purchase with good comms"

TnP Accessories
"Excellent service & product"

TnP Accessories
"Delivery times was spot on as was the kit top notch 👍"

TnP Accessories
"The weights and bar are excellent quality at an incredibly cheap price. I received the weights first and the bar and collars came a few days later via a different courier, I was a bit worried that the bar might not come so would have appreciated something in the payment confirmation email that this might happen."
Hi,

Thank you for your valuable feedback. We appreciate the time you have taken to leave us good feedback. We will incorporate your suggestions regarding the delivery.

TnP Accessories
"Excellent Customer Service, superb equipment supplied, many thanks."

TnP Accessories
"The order came faster than I expected. Thanks"
Hi Marius,

TnP Accessories
"I bought a set dumbbells for my son at the last minute before Christmas. I was worried they would not arrive in time but they did, with Freepost. He is very happy with the product and I would definitely buy from these guys again."

TnP Accessories
"Very good service, quick and easy"
Hi Shane,

TnP Accessories
"Always a great service and super product! Thank you!"
Hi Luke,

TnP Accessories
"Brilliant from start to finish! Finding my item on the website was easy as it was excellent to navigate, and the whole process was completely fluid. My item arrived very quickly indeed, and I was sent a courtesy email which really topped it off for me. Overall, an extremely refreshing customer experience with outstanding service all round. I shall certainly be ordering again! Thank you."
Hi Charlotteann,