Herb UK Ltd (Tints of Nature) Reviews

of reviewers recommend Herb UK Ltd (Tints of Nature)
Read Herb UK Ltd (Tints of Nature) Reviews

About Herb UK Ltd (Tints of Nature):

At Tints of Nature we LOVE making naturally healthier hair colour and care for you, our customers, who are serious about HAPPIER hair and a HAPPIER environment.
With a 20 year heritage, we have always worked hard to produce high performing products that are affordable, ethical and as natural as possible, whilst doing what we can to minimise any negative impact on the environment.

Made with LOVE in the heart of the New Forest, Hampshire in England.

+44 (0)1590 613490

happyhair@tintsofnature.com

310 Ampress Lane, Ampress Park

Tell us how Herb UK Ltd (Tints of Nature) made you happy
Love how it completely covered my stubborn gray. It also didn’t leave my hair feeling like straw like so many other “natural” hair dyes sold in natural food stores I had one problem. Before dying my hair was a bright medium blond. I wanted to go just a shade darker so used the dark blonde. My hair is very porous so it absorbs the dye very well and since this dye uses peroxide to lift the color in your hair and replace it with the new color, l left the dye on 25 minutes as opposed to 30-40. When I rinsed my hair it wasn’t a dark blond but a dark brown. The last dye I used medium blond had too much lift and left my hair way too light. Now the dye has left my hair way too dark. I’m no longer blond at all. What is the solution to this problem? I love the dye and coverage but not the dark brown I’m left with.
Hi Steph,
We're glad to hear you like the product but sorry to hear you haven't had the results you were after! We've passed your details and concerns onto our Customer Service team who will be in contact shortly to advise,
The Tints of Nature Team
I have black hair but with the age my routes started to be grey. I used Henna Cream in black shade. Very easy to apply, soft cream, no intensive smell however didn't covered the grey hair. The instructions are followed. A little disappointed.
Hi Elizabeth,
We're sorry to hear you weren't happy with our Henna Cream, we've passed your details and concerns onto our Customer Service team who will be in contact shortly to advise,
The Tints of Nature Team
Excellent Service. I made in error in understanding what product went with what. Customer service immediately caught it, fixed it and refunded me. I am pleased with the hair color and love that it is healthier.
I was skeptical of "natural" hair dyes but the commercial ones smelled so bad and it made my scalp numb. I have VERY resistant gray. Tints of Nature works fantastic! It completely covers my gray. The length of my hair is almost to the middle of my back. I wash my hair the day before with a clarifying shampoo (not Tints of Nature) and I only condition the ends. The day of dying my hair, I wash my scalp with the Tints of Nature clarifying shampoo twice (since I only need to dye my root). Don't wash your hair in circles or it will get tangled. Wash your hair like your fingers are a comb, but wiggle it back and forth working from the front to the back. Since I'm only dying the roots, I condition my the ends. Let it dry naturally or if time is short I blow dry. After dying my hair, I don't wash my hair with shampoo for two days. Just warm water and massage my scalp (I have greasy hair) and condition the ends. The color will last until my roots grow out. My hair grows about 1 inch a month. My go to color is 5D but since it the beginning of spring I've been using 6R for the front, the temples, and top portion of my scalp. I'm not good with highlighting so I thought to try this out instead. It works well. I receive compliments.
This is the BEST hair color out there and I have tried all of them including the professional ones (my mom is a hairdresser)! To make it work the best definitely get their shampoo, conditioner, and hydrate treatment (and leave in conditioner too)! It makes a BIG difference & your hair will NOT even feel like it was colored! ;O)
I purchased your lightener kit from a local health store for $18 (VERY pricey compared to other brands) and it DID NOT work. I followed the simple instructions, and only my natural roots changed color. The color of my mid and tips is a light brown, so I don't understand why it wouldn't work other than there was hardly any dye in the box, it wasn't enough to do more than just my roots, and I have short hair. Very dissatisfied seeing as it is so expensive and I barely got anything from it. I'd need 3 more boxes to cover my hair. The lady on the box has hair longer than mine so I was expecting at least that much coverage. It's a good and fast working product, but there needs to be A LOT more in there!
Hi,
We're sorry to hear you weren't happy with our Lightener Kit, we've passed your details and concerns onto our Product Development team for future product improvements,
The Tints of Nature Team
I've been using 5N mixed with 6C for at least 7 years to cover a full head of gray hair. It covers very well and I have been VERY happy with it.
I really really really wanted this product to work. In fact, I purchased 10 boxes in various shades of blonde. I had many back and forths by email with a rep who was super nice, but nice doesn't make up for the fact that ultimately this product does not cover gray at all.
Hi Nancy,

We're really sorry to hear you haven't had a positive experience with our products, It can be difficult to cover greys with blonde shades and we would recommend N shades up to 8N as best for grey coverage. I understand you were using a mixture of 10N and 8C, if you are not getting the coverage you would like then we would recommend a mixture of 8N and 8C however this would be a darker shade than the 10N mix.

Once again our apologies that it hasn't worked for you, if there is anything further we can do to help please let us know,

The Tints of Nature Team
Hi, I am highly allergic to PPD/PTD. I had been using the semi-permanent colour 1BLK for my patch of grey hair. Though I had to leave the colour for at least 3 to 4 hours for it to work and it would wash off in the shower, at least it colored my grey. The company has now changed this product with the "Henna Cream" Black/Noir. I spoke to the customer service team, Vicky was extremely helpful and assured me that the new henna cream is exactly the same as the one before and that I will have no problem with it. Vicky also offered me the treatment cream for even better result than before. As I was going on holiday/family wedding overseas, I ordered 5 bottles of henna cream. Huge disappointment! THE HENNA CREAM DID NOT COVER MY GREY AT ALL (I left the colour for 4 hours while on holiday). I was not happy at all that I had to show up at the wedding with grey hair!! Sorry Vicky, you were so lovely and helpful but the product let me down big time!
Hi I used 6N for the second time but when used the clarifying shampoo my hair is tangle where I have highlights and it’s like hair knots would you please give me an advise what to do I don’t want to get my hair cut short thank you
Hi Guadalupe Garcia,
Sorry to hear about this, we've passed your details and concerns onto our Customer Service team who will be in contact shortly to advise,
The Tints of Nature Team
I have tried twice in the past week to colour my grey areas in my hair. It has not taken at all and am now left out of pocket because this product does not cover grey hair at all.
Hi Marilyn,

Thankyou for getting in contact about this, our Customer Service team would like to find out more about the issues you have had, so they will be in contact by email shortly,

Tints of Nature
Well the great news is your permanent hair color is awesome and my stubborn white hair gets completely covered with your hair color. It covers wonderfully and my hair looks super shiny and looks great. Now the henna cream I was very disappointed in because it did not cover the white at all and it looked as if I did nothing to my hair. I did use light brown and my natural hair is medium brown because of the permanent color having a tendency to go darker, I was trying lighter and that might have been what caused it to not cover. So improvement on the henna cream to cover white/gray hair would be great. Overall I love your permanent color and would highly recommend it.
Love the fact it's good for your hair. Covers really well and leaves my hair healthy and looking good. Thank you tints of nature
We are very happy you are pleased with the results. Thank you for sharing your lovely review with us. Tints of Nature.
Tried this product as I am pregnant and didn't want to use other, more harsh, home kits. I absolutely love it- the result is amazing and I found the colour really accurate to that on the box. I loved the extra shampoo to removed old colour build up, there was no stinging on my scalp, I found there to be ample product for full coverage, when delvelped it hadn't gone too ginger or too dark like other dyes I've used before and it even came with a cap so I didn't need to dig out a plastic bag!! Definitely recommend- 10/10
Did henna on my hair two months ago and nice auburn color. unfortunately i have a lot of gray. i am on vacation so i decided to go to sprouts and try this one. While it left my hair shiny and soft(I did condition afterwards) it did very little for white roots.Left on one hour. Very disappointed with this product. I will need to redo hair. Used clarifying shampoo twice. Will use henna powder for better results.
Hi Ana,

Tints of Nature
Ordered from their website direct. Been four days and I have received no notification of anything regarding shipment or otherwise. Payment has been taken but other than that nothing to note transaction from my end. Unprofessional in this day and age.
Hi,

Thankyou for getting in contact about this, our Customer Service team would like to look into it for you, please could you contact them on happyhair@tintsofnature.com.au with your name and the email address you used to order,

Our standard shipping in Australia is 3-10 working days and express shipping is 3-5 working days. Unfortunately we are unable to send email shipping updates in Australia at this time but it is something we have passed onto the website team,

Tints of Nature
Beautiful, natural glossy colour and my hair is still in great condition.
I love this product, I used to buy it at whole foods but they discontinued, was very disappointed, Always have complements and the color is always bright and even, can’t live without it.
Hi Karla, we're sorry for any inconvenience it has caused by our products not being available in Whole Foods, we know it's a pain! The good news is that our trusty website ww.tintsofnatureusa.com can be used to order online and if you join our (FREE!) Colour Club you get a welcome gift from us too :) Alternatively if you'd like to find your nearest stockist, please pop an email to happyhair@tintsofnature.com with your location and we can find the nearest store for you!
This product did not cover my grays. I left it on for 1.5 hrs. AND Not enough dye. AND no conditioner. I’m extremely disappointed & upset. Will not buy this product ever again.
Hi Maria,

Tints of Nature
Not enough conditioner , But love the colour , I will be using it again , Please more conditioner, Thank you.
Thankyou for your feedback on our products, we are so glad you like our hair colour! We have passed your feedback about including more conditioner onto our product development team :)
Herb UK Ltd (Tints of Nature) is rated 4.37 based on 350 reviews