Tints of Nature Reviews

157 Reviews
Ad You May Also Consider ? Adverts from our client network

happyhair@tintsofnature.com

310 Ampress Lane, Ampress Park

How would you rate Tints of Nature?

Jilllian C
Verified Buyer

My first time using the permanent colour and although the advice was to mis the Dark Ash Blonde with the Dark Blonde I used the Dark Ash on its own as my hair was already lightened from previous colour. Amy delighted with the colour result and it left my hair softer and in better conditon than any other colour I have used. Covered all the grey as well and its cruelty free :) will definately use again.
Hi Jilllian
Thank you for your review and great feedback. We would love to see the results :)
Rachel S
Verified Buyer

The medium brown has really dried my hair out. I usually have chocolate brown but fancied a change. My hair is now like straw. It is not like this with chocolate brown. Very disappointed
Hi Rachel
Thank you for your review and feedback, a member of our customer support team has been touch to discuss and resolve the issue you experienced. We hope you have been able to come to a happier resolution.
Susan M
Verified Buyer

The colour matches mine perfectly and what I really like is where it hasn't covered the grey completely it looks like highlights.
Hi Susan!
Thank you for your review, we are glad you are happy with the results.
Babs
Unverified Reviewer

I bought this again today and the box has changed(new). I am not happy with the changes in product. The color seems good but the shampoo left my shoulder length hair so dry and stripped it took ten minutes to comb out. Then after rinsing the color and shampooing, there was not near enough conditioner. Never had this issue before with this product in the past. I'm glad i have thick hair as I lost two brush fulls trying to get it untangeled. Please go back to the old way of makinf it. Will see how it looks tomorrow.
Hello Babs, Thank you for your review and feedback. We have made very small changes to improve the amount of natural and organic content in our shampoo and conditioners to maximise the nourishing and moisturising qualities and therefore we are very sorry to hear about your not so pleasant experience, this is an unusual result and one we would like to investigate further. One of our customer support team will be in contact shortly to talk through the issues you have had with our colour and come to a happier resolution for you. Thank you again Babs for sharing your feedback, our customers thoughts and values are extremely important to us here at Tints of Nature and your experience will be passed on to our product development team.
Kind Regards Tints of Nature
Valerie J
Verified Buyer

Tints of Nature, makes me feel nourished and attractive!
Hi Valerie
Fabulous!! What a great way to feel! Thank you for your kind review :)
Katy
Unverified Reviewer

I use the lightener kit to do my own bayalage. It works fine and I'm happy knowing it's cruelty free and vegan. I just wish you could buy it without the gloves, dish, brush etc. - such a waste when I have my own. Oh and I need two boxes for long hair.
Hi Katy, thank you for your feedback and star rating, we will pass your thoughts on to our product development team. We value all of our customer's feedback here at Tints of Nature to continue to provide high performing products and great customer experience.
D. S
Unverified Reviewer

I am simply thrilled with the beautiful color I achieved with the permanent tints of nature hair coloring. As a former cosmetologist, I have been coloring my own hair with "professional color" for decades and have grown very tired of the unpleasantness that entailed. Now that I have found tints of nature, coloring my hair has become a pleasant experience. I just love the color, the shine, and the how healthy my hair looks and feels.
What great feedback! Thank you for your lovely review.
Raimunda C
Verified Buyer

I can really feel the difference after using the products - my hair is much fuller and smoother. I'm so glad I discovered Tints of Nature!
Hi Raimunda
Amazing! Thank you for taking the time to review us and give us 5 stars.
Tasvi S

Awesome service!!
Hi Tasvi
Thank your for reviewing us and giving us 5 stars!
Ratandeep G
Reviewer

Color caused no irritation to my scalp & very simple to use directions very precise to follow
Frances M
Verified Buyer

I WOULN'T EVER USE ANY OTHER PRODUCT ON MY HAIR OTHER THAN TINTS OF NATURE.
Thank you Frances for your review! It is great to hear from our dedicated customers!
Unverified Reviewer

It's the best hair product, I have ever tried, I'm 68, my scalp is more sensitive now, and Tints of Nature not only is very save and gentle for me but my hair looks and feels wonderful. Thanks for your dedication in making a really good product.
Thank you for a great review and your customer loyalty to our company!
Claire L
Verified Buyer

Amazing natural products - they smell gorgeous and make your hair feel so nourished and light. Really fast delivery too. A great company!
Thank you Claire for such a lovely review! We love to hear all of our customer's feedback!
Verified Buyer

Just done my hair now with Tints of Nature 5N. Oh my goodness what a difference! This is the first time I tried this product on the recommendation of a hair stylist I know. I had been dying my hair now for about 7 years every fortnight with supermarket hair dye - a good make - but my hair had become horrible. Very dry, dead looking and I was on the verge of just getting it cut short to get rid of all the damage. However my friend said I could keep my long hair and it could look good again if I tried Tints of Nature. He was right! It now looks and feels totally different. Strong and soft and shiney! I really thought this was impossible but my hair looks seven years younger! Grey coverage was almost perfect (- perhaps I could have left it on the extra ten minutes?) There were no noxious fumes - a definite plus. Smells nice and herby. I called for advice while in the middle of the process and the lady was so helpful and kind and able to answer my questions. Anyway I could go on and on but I am very pleased indeed! Just got my husband's opinion and he says it is "500% better now" than with my old hair dye.
Wow thank you for such a lovely review and taking the time to share your great experience! We have noticed you have added a photo in your review, unfortunately we cannot see the photo but we would love to share it and your review. If you are happy to do so, please share your colour selfie with us on social media and tag Tints of Nature or tintsofnatureuk (instagram) in the photo. By doing so you will win a free box of hair colour of your choice!!
Verified Buyer

The colours are true to advert. Easy to apply and no chemical smell. The ingredients are increasingly organic and the product is not tested on animals. In all meets my needs and people ask what I use.
Thank you for your review! We are very grateful your feedback.
Verified Buyer

Excellent service, prompt delivery. Great colours.
We are pleased to hear of your great experience! Thank you for taking the time to review us.
Verified Buyer

I love ❤️ it because they respect my animals friends and I look good without harming anyone
Thank you for a lovely review!
Verified Buyer

Really good vibrant colour result. Great knowing that this is a healthier way to dye hair without the harmful chemicals in most other hair colouring.
Thank you for your review and 5 stars!
Verified Buyer

Lovely colour and did not irritate my scalp
Fantastic! Thank you for reviewing us!
Pamela G
Verified Buyer

tints of nature products make hair look and feel fantastic
Thank you for a lovely review Pamela!
Tints of Nature is rated 4.61 based on 157 reviews