Tints of Nature Reviews

92% of reviewers recommend Tints of Nature

happyhair@tintsofnature.com

310 Ampress Lane, Ampress Park

How would you rate Tints of Nature?

Teresa A
Teresa A
Verified Buyer

So very happy with my new colour it covered my grey blonde hilights and lifted my dark natural colour , I'm a professional of 23 years and I fancied trying a vegan colour and glad I did ❤️
Claudia M
Claudia M
Verified Reviewer

Best product in the world! The color is gorgeous. My hair is lustrous, shiny, smooth. The prep shampoo is great for my resistant grey. My hair has grown 3 inches longer due to its health using this product!! It used to break off at my shoulder and now has grown to my shoulder blades. I get compliments all the time!
Vanda C

The colour is a joke.
I've purchased Fiery Red and after applying it, my hair turned dark cherry...?
The only saving grace is that my hair feels nice
Verified Buyer

I have been using the Tints of Nature hair tint for about 3 years.
I like the shade --4 N.
Hair looks healthy after tint
It is kinder to my hair.

Marina B
Verified Buyer

Dear tints of nature my first new order from you has arrived, I just tried the product and I simply love it ! The semi permanent color has leaft my hear soft , glossy and with a warm brown color that I like it very much ! Thank you for making such good products , I will keep in touch with you, regards from Switzerland!
Verified Buyer

very good. only inconvenience is that you have to wash your hair before applying the colour otherwise very good product.
Thank you for your review and rating. Yes it can be, although we have found this provides better high performing results for great colour and coverage for fabulously happier, healthier hair.
Linda M
Verified Buyer

I love the Hair Lightener used it a few times blonde colour lasts for long time and does not dry your hair out.....
Great feedback :) Thank you!
Jane L

Prompt delivery.
Excellent quality product
I wouldn't use anything else
Thank you Jane for your lovely comments! We strive for happy customers :)
Verified Buyer

Have been a satisfied customer for 3 years. Very quick and efficient.
Great! Thank you for your kind rating and dedicated custom to Tints of Nature.
Claire L
Verified Buyer

I love your shampoo and conditioner. It is the only shampoo that doesn't irritate my head and I can now wash my hair only twice a week and it still looks good every day. My friends are amazed and have asked what products I am using. I have also converted my sister
WOW! This is Fab! We love our super nourishing and gentle hair care range and it is great you are sharing the Tints of Nature love! Thank you :)
Catherine B
Verified Buyer

I have been using Tints of Nature hair colour for about 3 years. It is fantastic! Even my hairdresser has commented on how good the colour is. I love the fact that the process is made up of ingredients that are not too harsh and includes some organically certified products which is important to me. Also no nasties, which is really important. Recommended.
A lovely review, thank you and thank you for your loyalty to Tints of Nature.
Carey R
Verified Buyer

This is a fabulous highlighter. I've used it for years, gives a lovely light colour and no animal suffering involved. What more could anyone want.
Thank you Carey, this is a lovely review!
Verified Buyer

Easy and prompt delivery of on line ordered goods.
Pleased with product which is easy to use
This is great! Thank you for sharing your thoughts with us, we love reading everyone's reviews.
Philippa L
Unverified Reviewer

Easy website to use, fast delivery and great products
Happy Hair and Happy Customers! Thank you for your review and star rating :)
Verified Buyer

Using it for 3 years now, happy , easy to use , good colours, good tfor the hair
Fantastic! Thank you for your loyal custom!
Lynda B

pleased with product
Thank you Lynda!
Ruth L
Verified Buyer

Easy to use, smells nice and colour as expected. Happy!
Fantastic! Happy hair and happy customer! :)
Philippa L
Verified Buyer

Ordering from ToN is easy and the delivery was quick and efficient.

Your products have dramatically improved the quality and health of my hair and it's great to know that I am using natural products.
Thank you for your kind review and rating Philippa- we love to know what our customers think.

Good service, excellent product
Thank you! We always aim to please :)
Nancy S
Verified Buyer

Its easy to apply and most importantly, is the only home colour I have ever used that doesn't irritate my scalp
This is great news! Feeling and looking good should come at no cost to your health- we are happy you have found us! No more itchy scalp :)
Belinda
Unverified Reviewer

I am so pleased with this product. Thank you so much Tints of Nature for helping me with a product that I feel confident in using since I just went thru having kidney cancer. I am working on helping my body be all it can be by using organic and natural products. I was amazed at the outcome of my first coloring. I received many compliments on my color. I will definitely be buying more. I am not even interested on looking anywhere else. This was perfect! I give it 5 stars Tints of Nature!
Hi Belinda! Thank you for a kind and honest review. We are so glad we can help you feel confident about colouring your hair since your treatment. Happy Colouring Belinda :)
Gillian E
Verified Buyer

Wow. My hair has never looked so good. I have always been concerned about tinting my hair at home, but after trying your lovely Tints of Nature it turned out just perfect. The colour looks Fabulous. It also really shines thanks to your wonderful shampoo, conditioner and treatment which have also hydrated my hair. It feels so soft and smooth which I have never had before with other shampoo brands. Everyone I see tell me how fantastic my hair looks. I am also delighted to be using organic products that are not tested on animals and that smell so lovely. I will definitely use Tints if Nature again. I would also like to thank your customer service team for being so helpful when I needed advice.
Amazing!!! Nothing means more to us than happy customers...followed by happy hair :)
Jane L
Verified Buyer

Have been using for several years. Disappointed can't buy retail anymore. Semi permanent hair colour is the only dye I can use as I'm highly allergic to permanent.
Hi Jane, oh no! Which retail store did you buy from previously? We would be more than happy to try and locate your closest retail store. If you would like to get in touch with us at happyhair@tintsofnature.com our customer support team will be more than happy to help.
Kind Regards