Herb UK Ltd (Tints of Nature) Reviews

87% of reviewers recommend Herb UK Ltd (Tints of Nature)

happyhair@tintsofnature.com

310 Ampress Lane, Ampress Park

Tell us how Herb UK Ltd (Tints of Nature) made you happy

Runner's M
"I can't get over how great this hair dye is. Not only is it healthy... It smells great. I covers gray hairs like nothing I've ever used. It glides on the hair. And with other dyes I would have to use 2 bottles to cover my long hair, but this product covers my whole head with 1 bottle. That's amazing. Maybe they put more product in the bottle? Who knows? I love it. Will continue to use."
Teresa A
"So very happy with my new colour it covered my grey blonde hilights and lifted my dark natural colour , I'm a professional of 23 years and I fancied trying a vegan colour and glad I did ❤️"
Claudia M
"Best product in the world! The color is gorgeous. My hair is lustrous, shiny, smooth. The prep shampoo is great for my resistant grey. My hair has grown 3 inches longer due to its health using this product!! It used to break off at my shoulder and now has grown to my shoulder blades. I get compliments all the time!"
"Pros: I am thankful that your hair dye is more natural and safer for me!! It is the very reason I chose to try it. The color lasts so long, without fading and it does a great job of covering my resistant gray hairs. For these reasons, I will continue using it. Cons: There should be a caution on the package that warns the first time user that the final, resulting color will be much darker than the stated color on the package. It was a shock, to say the least. Once I discovered this, I alleviated this problem by buying a lighter shade. Second issue I'm having is with the included conditioner, applied at the end. My hair is very fine, and chin length but there is not enough conditioner provided. The conditioner left my hair straw-like so I've had to reach for extra conditioner that I have at home. I've used two previous hair color brands that included excellent conditioners, so if Tints of Nature can improve this situation, your product would be 5 star!"
"Amazing customer service. Unfortunately my first application of TON didnt work out as I hoped but Jennifer from customer service helped me out to fix my problem very fast. Thank you so much. Happy I chose Tints of Nature! Can’t go wrong! Ms Meijer from the Netherlands"
"I love this product! I've been using these colours for over three years now. I'm saving thousands of dollars by dying my hair myself PLUS it's so much more natural looking than any salon colour I've ever had. It's easy, quick, no fuss and so shiny and healthy looking. So glad to have found this product."
"This was a risk for me. But, I wanted to invest in my wellbeing and I was drawn by the reviews for 'safe' hair coloring. My hair is short; it was a challenge to achieve all-over coverage with the amount of solution provided...I actually ran out before completing! First time ever using this product; but with similar products I have never had this problem. Initial order did not include my free gift as a new user and despite joining the color club -spending nearly $75. I received nothing additional -save the 'free' shipping. When I phoned to inquire abut the incentives promised added to my cart, I was told the error was on my end and they were unable to correct it. Their customer service rep suggested that I put another order in and that she would include the missed shipment with that....I declined. I am in the United States; The website runs very very slow -perhaps my challenges may be technical 'processing' related. As for the color itself, I feel it was gentle and effective; just not enough for full coverage."
"Didnt cover the grays nor did it seem to even color my hair. I am accustomed to using natural hair color but I was very disappointed with your product."
Thank you for your recent feedback. We are sorry to hear that you are disappointed with the hair colour. In order for us to understand your hair colour requirements better, please can you let us know if you used a permanent or semi-permanent hair colour? If you can also let us know what colour your natural hair is and what hair colour you are trying to apply. Kind regards Tints of Nature
"Mind browsing service. I had questions but all were answered and solved by just a telephone call by a very knowledgeable and incredibly helpful lady. She was also super patient and pleasant! Products are also amazing. I am very happy with almost all my purchase. The only problem is that the colours tend to come out much darker than what they are named. I tried Natural Dark Brown (3N) and my dark brown hair became almost black. It took me quite a lot of time and effort to get rid of the darkness. Now found the Rich Copper (5R) and absolutely loving it. Because my hair is already naturally dark brown, the colour does not make my hair red but gives the most beautiful warm milk-chocolate like seen while my grey hairs get perfectly covered with nice 10p coin copper colour which acts like very subtle highlights. Also it is much gentler on the sculp compared with other naturally derived hair colours. I still get a bit of itchyness the day after but it is not too serious. Hydrate Shampoo, Hydrate Conditioner, Hydrate Treatment, Leave in Conditionet, Hydrate Treatment and Structure Treatment are all excellent, My hair was very damaged and porous but using Structural Treatment and Hydrate Treatment similutaneously improved the condition drastically. I also use Leave in Conditioner before I straight my hair as a heat protector, i do not know whether it is a right ting to do or not but seem to work very well."
Dear Marie. We are happy you have found a colour that you love and that our hydrate and structure treatment are helping improve the condition of your hair. To happier and healthier hair! Kind regards Tints of Nature
"First, my experience is that the color I use now (7r) is very good. Many compliments from friends, etc. I tried 4 other colors of yours previously but the final results of each was much darker than I wanted. The product leaves my hair in very nice condition, but the process is difficult. The two bottles of mixture do not blend into one, regardless of how much I shake them. The earliest color which comes from the bottle is a very light gold. Moment by moment, the color gets darker. The middle color is too dark. The end result tends to a bi-color effect. The sections around my face and the top of my head are a luscious copper blond, but the rest of my hair does end up darker. Some people have assumed the result was intentional, as if I were creating highlights just at the top. However, I much prefer a single color all over, which has been impossible so far. Why do the bottles of liquid not fully mix? I would like to continue using Tints of Nature but this issue is problematic. HELP."
"It gave excellent coverage; however, the color is way darker than the package showed it would be. How can I lighten it safely? The color is dark brown and darker than any "medium blond" I have ever used."
"Thank you so much for your reply. I went back to my hairdresser and she told me that she used th 5N which is normally light brown but my hair is almost black. Will it wash away or not? Id like to have back my light colour. Thank you!"
"Hello the color I used is too dark for me please how can I get rid of it? My hair is dark blond my skin is very pale and now my hair is almost black and I look like a vampire please i used the coloring shampoo will it go away with time completely? I would like to find my natural color. Thank you"
"Ive been colouring my hair for 50 years and have a last found a perfect hair colour. Tints of nature permanent colour covers every strand of grey and gives the softest hair and most long lasting tint that I've ever experienced. I didn't find it in the least drippy ( as mentioned in one review) and there is ample colour for long hair. It does tend to come up darker than expected so use a lighter shade than the colour that you require but I have found this with many other colours too. I cannot recommend this highly enough and it is kind to hair and scalp."
Dear Coleen

We are so happy that you love our hair colour and that you find it gentle on your scalp. Thank you for the lovely review!
"Pro: Have been coloring my hair for years with the salon type I mix together, so applying color to my hair was easy, (no need to wash first) . With Tints of Nature I used color 10XL, the color looks so natural, over all coverage is better than the salon type I was using, is long lasting and my hair is so much softer. This was the first time I used this product and can tell already that it is a lot better for my hair. Cons: 1. I have to wash my hair before applying, 2. Its about 6 times more expensive than the salon type. 3 It smells just awful for at least 24 hours. With all these cons it is still worth using it for I'm so happy with the results. Highly recommend this product."
"I have been looking for a healthy hair dye, I joined an online natural hair product club, M... Reed, forgot the name, but as I didn't like their quality I searched until I found your product, some how pricey but not irritating, nice color, it last long time, it doesn't fade, as the other company. Im using brown chocolate to dye my grays that are harder to dye. Thanks."
We are very happy you are pleased with the results and that you are benefiting from our natural and gentle hair dye. Thank you for sharing your lovely review with us.
"I wasted my money and time, I applied it as instructed and it didn’t change my hair color at all. Really disappointed 😞"
Hi Karen. We are very sorry to hear of your experience. Our customer satisfaction is extremely important to us and we are disappointed that you have not enjoyed using Tints of Nature. We would like to discuss your experience further. A member of our Customer Service team will be in touch to come to a more satisfactory resolution for you.
Kind Regards
Tints of Nature xo
"I applied the henna cream in dark brown as instructed and it was as if I did nothing to my hair. There was no color at all. For something so expensive, I assumed it would work and threw away the receipt. I learned my lesson and will never buy it again."
"Using this product since years for lovely red hair. Easy to use at home and great results!"
Fabulous! Thank you for your loyal custom and 5 star rating!
"The color is nice and rich. Easy to apply and colors my gray hair naturally. I can even use it while pregnant!"
Everything you need in one hair colour! We are very happy you are pleased with the results. Thank you for sharing your lovely review with us.
Wow a fab review and a beautiful photo! Thank you for sharing your kind thoughts and your photo with us, we cannot wait to share it.
"The best of hair dye I've ever used (to my mom). very gentle yet effective, so Impressive"
Thank you for your great review, we are so very pleased you are happy with the results.
"I'm very glad I've discovered your product! My hair was starting to fall out and my scalp was irritated from chemical dyes. Your is just as good, if not better: no harsh smell, natural ingredients, hair feels good right after coloring. My only complaint is the dye is very drippy. I basically have to confine myself to the tub and have to keep cleaning up the color dripping on my face and chest. I put the provided cap on with a clip, but since the material is similar to cellophane it's pretty stiff and square so it's difficult to get a tough fit. I may just have to keep practicing ... Also, there's not enough shampoo or conditioner in the packets for my thick, long curly hair. Thank you! P.S. I'm in the US so I purchased your product at Whole Foods Market."
Wow this is great news! We are delighted to hear that your hair is starting to feel better. Customer feedback is very important to us therefore we will send your comments on your experience to our product development team. Sometimes, if you have not tried already, sectioning your hair can help with the application process and to massage the colour in as you go to avoid any dripping. The cap has to be in a universal size and therefore it can be difficult to get the perfect fit. We are continuously looking for more suitable alternatives and will send your feedback onto our team :)
Thank you for your lovely review and star rating.
Herb UK Ltd (Tints of Nature) is rated 4.47 based on 322 reviews