Herb UK Ltd (Tints of Nature) Reviews

of reviewers recommend Herb UK Ltd (Tints of Nature)
Read Herb UK Ltd (Tints of Nature) Reviews

About Herb UK Ltd (Tints of Nature):

At Tints of Nature we LOVE making naturally healthier hair colour and care for you, our customers, who are serious about HAPPIER hair and a HAPPIER environment.
With a 20 year heritage, we have always worked hard to produce high performing products that are affordable, ethical and as natural as possible, whilst doing what we can to minimise any negative impact on the environment.

Made with LOVE in the heart of the New Forest, Hampshire in England.

+44 (0)1590 613490

Teresa A
Herb UK Ltd (Tints of Nature) 5 star review on 14th August 2017
Claudia M
Hi
Spent a few hours doing this. Chocolate brown is not brown it's auburn almost red so my greys are pink. Left it on for 50 mins. Now I have to go and get more dye to cover up. Why say it covers grey when it clearly does'nt judging by reviews
Purchased this at local store for a natural alternative for hair coloring. I’ve tried all tips and tricks, tried to cover the grey for several times with this product with no coverage what so ever. Product is way to pricy for no color changes.
I had grey showing after 1 wash! Ugh, unsure max allowed to leave on, maybe for hard to dye hair maybe is longer?? I usually use surya henna and last for 3 weeks. I only wash my hair every 5 days, an clear on for the max of 6p mins. If u have hair that's hard to take wouldn't reccome d, but if your easily take si say this one
Dear Jodi. We are sorry to hear that the product did not perform as expected. Please can you email us on happyhair@tintsofnature.com with more details on colour used and the colour of your hair so we can help provide further advice on how to get a better result. Kind regards The Tints of Nature Team.
Please bring back the semi permanent tint!

I have been using your semi permanent tint for about 7 years now to cover gray hair since I’m highly allergic to ppd/ptd.
I tried your new henna products and they do not cover gray hair at all :(
I’m very disappointed since I relied on Tints of nature products. I guess I’ll have to start looking for a new brand...
Dear Gina. Thank you for your message, we are so sorry but we have discontinued our semi-permanent colour. However we will still pass on your comments to the Product Development Team. Please feel free to email our lovely customer service team on happyhair@tintsofnature.com if you would like to speak about our Henna Cream and tips to help you get better grey coverage. Kind regards The Tints of Nature Team.
I was looking for a henna product, but did not find one and took this instead. It did exactly what I wanted - lifted my natural color, adding some red highlights, and hid all my grey. (I did not have noticeable [to others] grey to begin with.) I made sure to concentrate the formula on my most prevalent grey areas.
Thank you for your lovely review. We so pleased you got a lovely result. All the best The Tints of Nature Team
not happy .hand sanitiser .large container only 100ml in it .never again with this company.
We are sorry to hear the issue regarding the hand sanitiser. Please could you get in touch with our customer services team to let them know what size you ordered, so they can investigate. We pride ourselves on quality products so feedback like this is very disappointing. Customer Services : happyhair@tintsofnature.com
This hair colour is good, but its dous not cover all the grey hair up, its cover more down.
Must i take double means 2 packed to make it cover all grey hair?
Its soft and silky.
Dear Naila, Thank you for your recent review. Are you able to send us a message via email on happyhair@tintsofnature.com or a direct message through our social media so we can help with your grey coverage. Kind regards Tints of Nature.
Would highly recommend this product. In my late 50 and have been coloring for many years both over the counter and salons. This product by far exceeded my expectations! Covered all the grey and left my hair soft and manageable. First time in a while I didn’t have that straw like feeling. Already placed my second order. I anticipated I will be long-lasting customer! Thank you!

Lisa
Hi Lisa. Thank you for the lovely feedback on our hair colour. We are pleased to hear that you covered your greys and have lovely soft manageable hair! We would love to know what colour you used? Kind Regards Tints of Nature.
DID NOT WORK FOR GREY HAIR!! Hair is falling out as well. NEVER TRY THIS PRODUCT
Dear Hannah. We are disturbed by your feedback sent via the Review site. Please can you get in touch with us on happyhair@tintsofnature.com with the product you used. We would be grateful if you can complete a full questionnaire so we can understand the problem and assist you further. The Tints of Nature team.
It’s better than other natural hair colours. However, I find the colour fades after 4 weeks. I guess that is the price of having something more natural and less chemicals.
I have abundant long hair. I dont find the amount of clarifying shampoo and the post colour shampoo and conditioner are sufficient. I have to combine with my own, otherwise my hair is so entangled!
Dear Claudia. Thank you for placing a review, it would be great to know what permanent colour you used. In terms of colour fade, we would suggest that you check that the shampoo you are using is Colour safe with no colour stripping salts, that way you should get your colour to last longer. Kind regards Tints of Nature
I bought and used this black cream dye, used as per instructions and was extremely disappointed with the result. I would not recommend this to anyone
This is an excellent product. I’m late 50s and colours and conditions my hair well. I take it to my hairdressers as I love it so much.
Herb UK Ltd (Tints of Nature) 5 star review on 14th April 2020
Hi Cheryl, we are over the moon that you love our product! Thank you so much for sharing your picture!
Really happy with the colour, it covers grey and looks natural. But best of all it doesn’t damage your hair!
Herb UK Ltd (Tints of Nature) 5 star review on 7th April 2020
Hi Laura, we are so pleased to hear that you are happy with the product, and you got your desired look naturally!
I followed all the instructions. The product simply did NOT work. Did NOT cover gray. I would save your money and try another product. I was trying to cover gray hair using the tints of nature light brown color. Hope this was helpful.
We are sorry to hear that your were disappointed with your grey coverage. We would like to hear more about your experience to see where we can help. If you could please mail happyhair@tintsofnature.com with the product details and our Customer Services Team will be in touch.
I thought I would give this product a try mostly due to what seemed like an easier way to apply henna vs. other henna products I have used to successfully cover gray roots in the past.

I followed all instructions to the T. The box touts up to 80% gray coverage. I got zero gray coverage, contacted the company with UPC and receipt wondering if the batch might have expired.

I got a "canned" email response inviting me to spend more money on more products that MIGHT help to cover the gray. Why would I spend more time and more money on something that MIGHT work this time around. No thanks. I'll save my time and money and stick to products I know will work.
I've used Tints of Nature dye for several years, ordering either directly from the company or through a local shop. The product is easy to use and gives a natural look. Increasing grey is covered brilliantly. They do a good offer with a reduction on buying a pack of 3. Gloves could be a little bigger. It's all made in the UK too.
Thank you for the wonderful review, we are so pleased you are happy with your results and continue to buy Tints of Nature!
Love The Tints of Nature Team
Haven’t been brave enough to dye my hair, last time was 36 years ago age 17 ! My hair although darkish brown was being invaded by grey, not a lot but enough to bring the tone down. After researching ,I chose dark brown semi. What a relief ! Lovely shiny hair a shade richer and the nasty grey cannot be seen !! I could not be happier thank you so much 😊
Thank you for the wonderful review, we are so pleased you took a chance with Tints of Nature are happy with your results!
Love The Tints of Nature Team
Been using this brand for many years. Great coverage and color as usual :)
We are so pleased you continue to use Tints of Nature! Thank you for sharing your experience.
Love The Tints of Nature Team
After washing hair the night before with a different brand of shampoo plus washing right before with your clarifying shampoo, I used 8N to cover my white roots. I left the dye on for 50 minutes. It covered about 20% of the white and darkened to a medium brown some of the rest of my hair. Where did I go wrong? That was the loss of half a day and sadly disappointing.
We are sorry to hear that you that you did not achieve the right coverage with your latest colour. There could be a number of reasons for this to happen and we have passed on your details to our Customer Services Team who will be happy to help regarding the application and detail ways on improving your grey coverage. Kind regards Tints of Nature
I was a double processed bleach blonde and tired of using harsh chemicals and watching my hair become dry and damaged. I mixed 6N and 6C and couldn’t be happier with the result. My hair looks and feels so healthy. Thank you!
Herb UK Ltd (Tints of Nature) is rated 4.29 based on 366 reviews