Tints of Nature Reviews

happyhair@tintsofnature.com

310 Ampress Lane, Ampress Park

Tell us how Tints of Nature made you happy

Runner's M
"I can't get over how great this hair dye is. Not only is it healthy... It smells great. I covers gray hairs like nothing I've ever used. It glides on the hair. And with other dyes I would have to use 2 bottles to cover my long hair, but this product covers my whole head with 1 bottle. That's amazing. Maybe they put more product in the bottle? Who knows? I love it. Will continue to use."
Teresa A
"So very happy with my new colour it covered my grey blonde hilights and lifted my dark natural colour , I'm a professional of 23 years and I fancied trying a vegan colour and glad I did ❤️"
Claudia M
"Best product in the world! The color is gorgeous. My hair is lustrous, shiny, smooth. The prep shampoo is great for my resistant grey. My hair has grown 3 inches longer due to its health using this product!! It used to break off at my shoulder and now has grown to my shoulder blades. I get compliments all the time!"
"Pro: Have been coloring my hair for years with the salon type I mix together, so applying color to my hair was easy, (no need to wash first) . With Tints of Nature I used color 10XL, the color looks so natural, over all coverage is better than the salon type I was using, is long lasting and my hair is so much softer. This was the first time I used this product and can tell already that it is a lot better for my hair. Cons: 1. I have to wash my hair before applying, 2. Its about 6 times more expensive than the salon type. 3 It smells just awful for at least 24 hours. With all these cons it is still worth using it for I'm so happy with the results. Highly recommend this product."
"I have been looking for a healthy hair dye, I joined an online natural hair product club, M... Reed, forgot the name, but as I didn't like their quality I searched until I found your product, some how pricey but not irritating, nice color, it last long time, it doesn't fade, as the other company. Im using brown chocolate to dye my grays that are harder to dye. Thanks."
"I wasted my money and time, I applied it as instructed and it didn’t change my hair color at all. Really disappointed 😞"
Hi Karen. We are very sorry to hear of your experience. Our customer satisfaction is extremely important to us and we are disappointed that you have not enjoyed using Tints of Nature. We would like to discuss your experience further. A member of our Customer Service team will be in touch to come to a more satisfactory resolution for you.
Tints of Nature xo
"I applied the henna cream in dark brown as instructed and it was as if I did nothing to my hair. There was no color at all. For something so expensive, I assumed it would work and threw away the receipt. I learned my lesson and will never buy it again."
"Using this product since years for lovely red hair. Easy to use at home and great results!"
Fabulous! Thank you for your loyal custom and 5 star rating!
"The color is nice and rich. Easy to apply and colors my gray hair naturally. I can even use it while pregnant!"
Everything you need in one hair colour! We are very happy you are pleased with the results. Thank you for sharing your lovely review with us.
Wow a fab review and a beautiful photo! Thank you for sharing your kind thoughts and your photo with us, we cannot wait to share it.
"The best of hair dye I've ever used (to my mom). very gentle yet effective, so Impressive"
Thank you for your great review, we are so very pleased you are happy with the results.
"I'm very glad I've discovered your product! My hair was starting to fall out and my scalp was irritated from chemical dyes. Your is just as good, if not better: no harsh smell, natural ingredients, hair feels good right after coloring. My only complaint is the dye is very drippy. I basically have to confine myself to the tub and have to keep cleaning up the color dripping on my face and chest. I put the provided cap on with a clip, but since the material is similar to cellophane it's pretty stiff and square so it's difficult to get a tough fit. I may just have to keep practicing ... Also, there's not enough shampoo or conditioner in the packets for my thick, long curly hair. Thank you! P.S. I'm in the US so I purchased your product at Whole Foods Market."
Wow this is great news! We are delighted to hear that your hair is starting to feel better. Customer feedback is very important to us therefore we will send your comments on your experience to our product development team. Sometimes, if you have not tried already, sectioning your hair can help with the application process and to massage the colour in as you go to avoid any dripping. The cap has to be in a universal size and therefore it can be difficult to get the perfect fit. We are continuously looking for more suitable alternatives and will send your feedback onto our team :)
Thank you for your lovely review and star rating.
"Waste of money. Worst product ever. Doesn't cover grey hair at all, does not seem to die on "normal" hair either, as it washes out after the first rince after 3 days. And I did let it stay on for 1h30. But the" rich chocolate brown" did leave a weird purple ombre on my blonde highlights. Only good thing is that it's kinda cheap and I had no allergy. But useless."
Hello. Thank you for getting in touch with us and sharing your experience. We have passed your comments on to our Customer Service team who would like to discuss your experience in further detail, they will be in touch very soon. We are very sorry that you have had a disappointing experience with Tints of Nature, the results you have experienced are very unusual.
Tints of Nature
"Have been using this for a few years now and my hair is amazing it has grown really well and no damage to my hair I have very curly natural hair will never stop using this great colour."
Fabulous feedback! Thank you for you review and rating Joanne. We are very pleased that you are happy with our products.
"The product is simple to use, there is plenty of dye to deal with my thick hair. The colour is never harsh and looks natural. Covers the grey. Does not appear to cause damage and the ingredients are ethical."
Wow! Great feedback, thank you Linda.
"I purchased your product at a health food store. It covered my stubborn grays (an understatement) beautifully! I've paid top dollar at salons on a few occasions and walked away completely dissatisfied. Your produce not only produces great coverage but the color lasts longer than anything that I have overpaid for in my past. I'm sold! I intend to use your products exclusively going forward."
This is a lovely review, thank you Elvia. Happy hair and happy customers is our priority.
"I would not use anything else. It is a cruelty free product. I don't feel any damage to my hair after using it. And it is less damaging to the environment."
Thank you Sheila. We are very proud to offer cruelty-free and Eco-friendly products.
"Good website, easy reordering, efficient delivery - and great colours!"
Thank you for your 5 stars Vivien!
"The product is still acceptable as it does not cause itch without any peroxide & ammonia etc harsh chemicals. However, I am really disappointed that there is a website selling your same semi-permanent colour cheaper (at £7.59) than I could get buying from you directly (at £9.99) which is the only pricing available at your website. Please see www.healthypeach.com which also offer free delivery within UK. In the recent direct order with you, I ended buying a bundle to get better value but basically I don't need the shampoo & conditioner and would prefer just to buy the colour alone. This is the 2nd purchase I have done directly and you should offer some form of loyalty discount for repeat direct purchase least I will move to one of your distributor who is offering the same product for less. Sorry, this doesn't encourage loyalty to buying it directly from you."
Hello, thank you for getting in touch with us. We understand this can be a great frustration, however we cannot control the pricing of our products when they are bought and sold independently. There is no restriction in place for us as a brand to be able to control and fix the retail pricing.
Over the past few months we have been working hard to develop a brand new website that encourages an improved loyalty scheme for our customers . Our customer satisfaction is extremely important to us here at Tints of Nature and we plan to encourage a growing loyalty scheme with lots of perks and benefits with our new website that gives all of our customers a better online experience.
Tints of Nature
"Lovely colour, good results, natural ingredients."
Just what we like to hear. Thank you for your review and 5 star rating.
"I have been buying this dry shampoo for some time - say 4-6 times and the product is good, it stops me washing my hair too often, BUT . .. I asked this before, why do I have to buy dispensing bottle every time when I need a new supply? By the way, I usually put powder on my palm and dispense powder in that way instead of using the pump. Second, why do you have to pack your product in a plastic bottle in a box with a mass of plastic chips as if it is some breakable item when an envelope or a small cardboard tube could do?"
Hi Gordana, thank you for your feedback.
Unfortunately at present we do not have the components to be able to offer a saleable refillable bottle for our Dry Shampoo that avoids any micro-contamination risks.
Our product is packed in a plastic bottle that can be recycled. At present the pump element can not be recycled due to the internal spring however this can be removed to make it fully recyclable. The box is made from recycled materials and is fully recyclable - the purpose of the box is to protect the item and it is a sales aid with all the information you need to use the product. Please note all the chips within our packaging are not plastic, they are made from corn starch and are 100% biodegradable and can be washed down the sink. This is standard protocol for all of our products to be packed with protective, biodegradable corn chips to ensure the product(s) you pay for arrive in new condition, undamaged.
If you have any other questions please get in touch with us at happyhair@tintsofnature.com
"Great colour and my hair feels smooth and silky afterwards! Love the product!"
Fab review! Thank you Susan. Nothing better than healthy, smooth, silky hair.
"I love these products! The haircolour smells lovely, and covers my grays perfectly! The shampoo and conditioner makes my hair really nice."
We love your review! Thank you.
Tints of Nature is rated 4.51 based on 311 reviews