Tints of Nature Reviews

91% of reviewers recommend Tints of Nature

happyhair@tintsofnature.com

310 Ampress Lane, Ampress Park

How would you rate Tints of Nature?

Verified Buyer

So very happy with my new colour it covered my grey blonde hilights and lifted my dark natural colour , I'm a professional of 23 years and I fancied trying a vegan colour and glad I did ❤️
Claudia M
Claudia M
Verified Reviewer

Best product in the world! The color is gorgeous. My hair is lustrous, shiny, smooth. The prep shampoo is great for my resistant grey. My hair has grown 3 inches longer due to its health using this product!! It used to break off at my shoulder and now has grown to my shoulder blades. I get compliments all the time!
Vanda C

The colour is a joke.
I've purchased Fiery Red and after applying it, my hair turned dark cherry...?
The only saving grace is that my hair feels nice
Jane L
Verified Buyer

Have been using for several years. Disappointed can't buy retail anymore. Semi permanent hair colour is the only dye I can use as I'm highly allergic to permanent.
Verified Buyer

Had an outbreak of psoriasis the worse ever , so decided to look for non chemical product
Had a huge grey growth which was covered beautifully and very gentle on the scalp
Also animal friendly SO IMPORTANT
Will continue using this product
Rosie H
Verified Buyer

I am allergic to hair dye and wasnt going to try this as i was abit weary but i am absolutely fine with this organic colour and it has took my hair a lovely brown from blonde
Verified Buyer

The positives were the ease of application (no mixing) and the lack of a chemical, noxious smell.

I am not sure if I did not fully rinse my hair properly as when it had dried, my hair had an almost tacky feel to it. I also wasn't too keen on the colour- a dull brownish-copper, rather than a vibrant copper gold; my starting colour was my natural stawberry blonde.

So unpleasant was the feel of my hair, I washed it again the next morning. A lot of red dye came out, which is another reason why I suspect I had not fully rinsed it the first time. The colour was better, but still not a copper gold.

However, after the second time I washed it, it is now a lovely copper gold shade, with streaks of my natural base colour peeping through. If I knew how to get it this colour every time, I would buy it again. But the initial result does put me off.
Hello, thank you so much for leaving your feedback and star rating. We would love to try and help you achieve the best results possible, therefore we would recommend mixing half of 7GBL & half of 7GCB, this should help in reducing the dark brown colour you experienced. In terms of rinsing your hair we would suggest using the Hydrate Shampoo sachet and massage on to your hair, whilst giving your hair a good scrub and rinse, follow this by shampooing your hair again with another good rinse before applying the Hydrate conditioner sachet.
We hope this helps, if you require any further help we have a great customer support on hand to help, they can be contacted at happyhair@tintsofnature.com
Verified Buyer

It doesn't smell full of chemicals (because it's not) like most of the other mainstream hair dyes I've tried. some of them would sting my eyes from the fumes but Tints of Nature doesn't. I can't achieve quite the same vibrant red as I did with another brand, however I don't mind as I'd prefer to avoid killing my hair! I've been using the 5FR now for a few years and very happy. You apply it to damp hair, which also feels easier to do.
Verified Buyer

Cruelty free, easy to use , lovely colour which covers grey hair & reasonably priced

Justine B
Verified Buyer

The permanent hair colour works really well - I used a deep rich dark brown - it left my hair well-coloured and nourished! It was silky and shiny too. A lovely product.
Amazing Justine! There's something so satisfying when you hair shines naturally! Thank you for leaving your fab review and star rating.
Verified Buyer

Hair dye is great. No horrible smell, is lasting well and people keep complimenting me on how healthy my hair looks!
Shampoo is great too.
Wow! Great to hear :) thank you for sharing your review with us. Don't forget you can buy retail size shampoo's and conditioners too, to help you keep that fabulous colour locked in for longer.
Verified Buyer

I have been using tints of nature for nearly two years now. I just feel that it is safer than most dyes on the market. It smells nice and the colour is always good. I wish the semi-permanent ones lasted longer but I do still rotate between semi permanent and permanent. Good product, UK made, quick delivery.
That's great! Thank you for your loyal custom. Semi-Permanent Colours will unfortunately wash out quicker compared to our Permanent Colours due to it being so natural and not penetrating your hair, but your system sounds like it works and you can still achieve happy, healthy hair :)
Sue P
Verified Buyer

Delivery time was really quick very impressed, products are fantastic my hair has never been is such good condition and the hair dyes cover my grey every time.
Hi Sue! Fabulous!! Thank you for sharing your positive experience with us. Be sure to keep an eye on your inbox for a special treat coming your way soon :)
Susan R
Verified Buyer

Turned me magically back into my old self (well almost).
The power of happy, gorgeous hair is unbeatable! Thank you for sharing your thoughts with us. We are glad Tints of Nature could make you feel your best.
Sharon H
Verified Buyer

very easy to use with fantastic results
That is exactly what we wanted it to be! Thank you for your feedback :)
Verified Buyer

Was not sure if this was for me but I am so glad I have tried it colour is lovely and hair is super shiny will definitely be useing again , so nice not to have that awful chemical smell as well!
If you don't try it, you will never know! We are so happy you gave Tints of Nature a go, we love happy hair and that is our mission to give you, our customers happy, healthy hair that you can be proud of.
Linda T
Verified Buyer

Really good product and so gentle on my sensitive scalp.would recommend to anyone wanting to try alternative permanent colouring.
Thank you Linda for leaving a lovely review and a great recommendation. If you haven't tried it already, our Sulfate Shampoo is perfect for sensitive scalps and it is colour safe too!
Margaret B
Verified Buyer

The product arrived very promptly, and I like the extra shampoo to wash with before colouring.
Thank you for your review and star rating! The clarify shampoo is great for preparing your hair for colouring and removing any product and colour build up on your hair :)
Verified Buyer

Easy to order on line and received products very quickly
Great to hear! Thank you for your 5 stars and review!

Excellent service, again.
Hello, thank you for your rating and kind words!
Best Wishes
Louise
Unverified Reviewer

It's better for your hair than dyes containing more Hydrogen peroxide. It does contain some so it can still take a toll on your hair and any improvement may be largely due to not using other products.

I would suggest for those who take instructions as gospel that they *don't have to* comb through their hair after the first shampoo as hair is hard to comb without conditioner and you may pull quite a lot of hair out in the process. I added some of my own conditioner at the end as not enough in sachet to comb through easily.

If I were this company I'd change the advice about combing through (yes, I know why the instruction says to do that, but it's not worth it for fine hair), add more conditioner and put *all* the ingredients in order of quantity somewhere they can easily be read.

Have an old flannel to hand to keep dye from staining your face (as your hair is wet when dye is added it will tend to run). And use own cap and gloves if you have some to hand (you may need two pairs of gloves or wash off the gloves before removing them the first time).

I love that this product isn't tested on animals.

One question ~ how often would you suggest it's okay to use it?
Hi Louise, thank you for your feedback. We would like to pass on your thoughts and question to our Customer Service Team along with your email address so they can contact you directly and discuss your comments in more detail. Generally speaking we would recommend colouring your hair with Tints of Nature Permanent Hair Colour between every 4-6 weeks depending on your hair regrowth, but this can vary between customer to customer.
If you are happy for us to supply the email address you have provided, a member of our Customer Service Team will be in contact shortly.
Best Wishes