Tints of Nature Reviews

90% of reviewers recommend Tints of Nature

310 Ampress Lane, Ampress Park

How would you rate Tints of Nature?

Verified Reviewer

Best product in the world! The color is gorgeous. My hair is lustrous, shiny, smooth. The prep shampoo is great for my resistant grey. My hair has grown 3 inches longer due to its health using this product!! It used to break off at my shoulder and now has grown to my shoulder blades. I get compliments all the time!

The colour is a joke.
I've purchased Fiery Red and after applying it, my hair turned dark cherry...?
The only saving grace is that my hair feels nice
Katy
Unverified Reviewer

I use the lightener kit to do my own bayalage. It works fine and I'm happy knowing it's cruelty free and vegan. I just wish you could buy it without the gloves, dish, brush etc. - such a waste when I have my own. Oh and I need two boxes for long hair.
Verified Buyer

I use the colours from 2 years now and I'm more and more happy about it .
Verified Reviewer

Hi Claudia! AMAZING! Thank you for your generous, kind words and 5 star rating! We are loving your photo and we are so pleased to hear that your hair is much healthier and happier. We would love to share your photo and review across our social media platforms, would you be happy for us to do so? May you also confirm which colour you have used?
Keep an eye on your email inbox for a special treat coming your way soon.
Tints of Nature.
Patricia B
Verified Buyer

I buy the semi permanent hair dye as I can only use completely organic dye.

The product is very good, although you can get it cheaper elsewhere. The plastic hat needs to be elasticated as it just falls off, I use a shower cap. The gloves could be of better quality also.
Verified Buyer

I´ve been using tints of nature for years to cover my grey roots. It doesn´t cover grey hair 100%, but near enough.
Sheila M
Verified Buyer

It doesn't damage my hair, not like other hair colourants. My hair is always softer after using. I do not use any other hair colourant. I recommend it for anyone.
Verified Buyer

It works well the colours are good and I feel good that the ingredients are not harmful .
Verified Buyer

I have tried different permanent hair colors but tints of nature
Suited my scalp skin type the best .no irritating itchy scalp .No allergic reactions .It's genuinely organic & chemical free. Also very simple technique to mix colors & use .

The colour is a joke.
I've purchased Fiery Red and after applying it, my hair turned dark cherry...?
The only saving grace is that my hair feels nice
Hello,
Thank you for your review and feedback. We take our customer experiences and feedback extremely seriously. Therefore we have forwarded your comments, photo and email to our customer service team who will be in contact with you to investigate further. Our colour's results can vary depending on various reasons like current base hair colour and if the hair currently has colour on it. We always recommend carrying out a strand test prior to colour application after your skin sensitivity test to be sure you are happy with the result. If your result colour differed to your test result please feed this back to our customer service team.

Verified Buyer

I've been using Tints of Nature for 25 years and I always get great results. Just gentle great colour admired by many including hairdressers who don't know the product.
Verified Buyer

Great colours, given good coverage for 50% grey hair. I can have my mid to dark brown hair back!
Fantastic! This is great to hear :) Thank you for a lovely review and star rating.
Justiner W

100% free from ammonia and with aftercare products
Hello Justiner,
Thank you for taking the time to leave a review and star rating. We appreciate and value all feedback.
Please P
Verified Reviewer

Fantastic commitment and help from customer service, also I would not use any other products as tints of Nature has a product for everything. Since using their products my hair is so much better ,yet I had tried lots of others(more expensive).Also they are a phone call away.
I recommend them heartily. Mrs M.J Christie
Wow! Fabulous, thank you for a lovely review.
Be sure to keep an eye on your inbox for a special thank you for taking the time to leave a review and star rating.
Vivian
Unverified Reviewer

To restore my hair's health I have turned away from all chemical based hair products so for color I have been using henna. The only drawback with henna is that it's not the best at covering gray. It does an OK job but requires frequent touch ups. I was looking to find a product that would give me better (and longer lasting) coverage but still be naturally-based. I came across your product and thought I'd try it. Problem #1: your clarifying shampoo. It's hard enough to comb through unconditioned hair but your shampoo made it like trying to comb through straw. It felt as if I were ripping out my hair and sure enough much of it did come out during the process. And the reason I am so confident it's your shampoo and not my hair is because henna also requires you shampoo your hair before coloring. I use my own plant-based, all natural shampoo and encounter very little resistance when combing it out. Problem #2: the smell of the dye. Not gag-inducing but far from pleasant. Good news here: the after-shampoo made up for it. It had a very pleasant scent and my hair felt very soft afterward. Problem #3: the conditioner. Once again, not a pleasant smell which as the last step should be an important consideration. But worse than the smell was the quality. The softness I felt after shampooing my hair was gone. Once again it felt rough and was difficult to comb through (maybe the packages were labeled incorrectly?) Problem #4: the results. Once dry, my hair had the same rough texture and the ends sported that "chemical burn" look I would get when using the commercial dyes. Considering I paid $18.99 USD + tax I was not at all pleased. This was just a disappointing experience from beginning to end.
Dear Vivian
Many thanks for your review and feedback. We are very sorry to hear that you have not achieved the desired results with Tints of Nature and that you have experienced a few issues. There are couple potential reasons as to why you have encountered these problems and our customer satisfaction is extremely important to us, therefore we would like to discuss your feedback further. If your are happy for us to contact you via the email address attached to your review, one of our customer support team will be in contact.
Verified Buyer

I have been using Tins of Nature for many years now and still very happy with the product as it provides me with nice long lasting colour and more importantly no itchy scalp as I used to suffer with psoriasis.
This is fabulous to hear, thank you for your review and rating and dedicated custom.
Nisha P

Easy to apply. Gentle on my scalp - no itching or tingling. Great results
Thank you Nisha for your great feedback and rating. Keep a look out in your inbox for a special thank you coming your way soon.
Justine B
Verified Buyer

Lovely products, easy to order, delivered on time! Fab!
Hello Justine!
Thank you for taking the time to review and give us five stars!
Jilllian C
Verified Buyer

My first time using the permanent colour and although the advice was to mis the Dark Ash Blonde with the Dark Blonde I used the Dark Ash on its own as my hair was already lightened from previous colour. Amy delighted with the colour result and it left my hair softer and in better conditon than any other colour I have used. Covered all the grey as well and its cruelty free :) will definately use again.
Hi Jilllian
Thank you for your review and great feedback. We would love to see the results :)
Rachel S
Verified Buyer

The medium brown has really dried my hair out. I usually have chocolate brown but fancied a change. My hair is now like straw. It is not like this with chocolate brown. Very disappointed
Hi Rachel
Thank you for your review and feedback, a member of our customer support team has been touch to discuss and resolve the issue you experienced. We hope you have been able to come to a happier resolution.
Susan M
Verified Buyer

The colour matches mine perfectly and what I really like is where it hasn't covered the grey completely it looks like highlights.
Hi Susan!
Thank you for your review, we are glad you are happy with the results.
Babs
Unverified Reviewer

I bought this again today and the box has changed(new). I am not happy with the changes in product. The color seems good but the shampoo left my shoulder length hair so dry and stripped it took ten minutes to comb out. Then after rinsing the color and shampooing, there was not near enough conditioner. Never had this issue before with this product in the past. I'm glad i have thick hair as I lost two brush fulls trying to get it untangeled. Please go back to the old way of makinf it. Will see how it looks tomorrow.
Hello Babs, Thank you for your review and feedback. We have made very small changes to improve the amount of natural and organic content in our shampoo and conditioners to maximise the nourishing and moisturising qualities and therefore we are very sorry to hear about your not so pleasant experience, this is an unusual result and one we would like to investigate further. One of our customer support team will be in contact shortly to talk through the issues you have had with our colour and come to a happier resolution for you. Thank you again Babs for sharing your feedback, our customers thoughts and values are extremely important to us here at Tints of Nature and your experience will be passed on to our product development team.
Kind Regards Tints of Nature