Tints of Nature Reviews

of reviewers recommend Tints of Nature
Read Tints of Nature Reviews

About Tints of Nature:

At Tints of Nature we LOVE making naturally healthier hair colour and care for you, our customers, who are serious about HAPPIER hair and a HAPPIER environment.
With a 20 year heritage, we have always worked hard to produce high performing products that are affordable, ethical and as natural as possible, whilst doing what we can to minimise any negative impact on the environment.

Made with LOVE in the heart of the New Forest, Hampshire in England.

+44 (0)1590 613490

Tints of Nature 5 star review on 27th August 2020
Patti
Tints of Nature 5 star review on 27th August 2020
Patti
Totally love this product. My hair is healthier than ever, soft smooth. The permanent color does not wash out but my hair grows faster than ever since using this product.
Tints of nature was recommended to me by a family member who is a hairdresser, after I had a very severe reaction from a well known shop brand. Four years later I am still using this product ,I take the dye to my hairdresser to have my roots done before she does my ombre,my hairdresser tells me she is amazed at this product, it covers my greys beautifully.Thankyou 🥰
Hi Sharon, thank you so much for taking the time to leave such a lovely review! We are so glad to hear that you are loving Tints of Nature!
The Henna Cream didn't colour my hair or cover my greys at all. I've tried twice and same result both times. Very disappointing, waste of money.
Hello, Thank you for taking your time to contact us. Please contact the Customer Service Team by emailing happyhair@tintsofnature.com and we will be happy to assist further in your query. 😃
Horrible product lasted only few shampoos and knotted up my hair everyday since using these products! My hair has to be cut every time I wash it….to get the knots out! Never using them again! Hair feels like plastic now and always knotted up!
Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. We are very sorry to hear that you have not been satisfied with your recent Tints of Nature experience and this is certainly not the result we would expect from any of our products! We would love to provide you with further assistance, so please feel free to contact us via email at happyhair@tintsofnature.com so that we can advise you further. Best wishes, the Tints of Nature team.
I used dark brown last week and it looked like it didn’t cover the white roots as much as it should. Within a week, it didn’t look like I even did the henna so I applied the henna again this week. It’s already fading so I think I’ll go back to Syrius. It’s too bad because I liked the packaging and less flowery smell of your product.
I just used this product for the first time. I followed the directions, used the Clarifying shampoo in box. Combed out my hair, apply hair color, Mahogany red, and turned out beautiful!
Thank you very much for taking the time to leave such a lovely review! We are so glad to hear that you are loving Tints of Nature! Which colour did you use? The Tints of Nature team x
I have grey hair what colour I should between dark blond or blonde thank you
Hello, Thank you for taking your time to contact us. Please call the Customer Service Team by emailing happyhair@tintsofnature.com and we will be happy to assist further in your enquiry. 😃
I found this product to be the best hair colour on the market. I will definitely purchase again and would reccomend to anyone to make this your first option for colour. This product made my hair feel like it was my natural hair, no drying or didn't need any further treatments the condition of my hair was perfect.
A new hairdresser assumed my red hair was natural and I had no greys!!!! A bottle lasts me 3 colouring sessions. I love the product. I am in my 50s and use it everyc10 days. Fantastic product, cruelty free and ethical which is really important me.
Hi Susan, thank you so much for taking the time to leave such a lovely review! We are so glad to hear that you are loving Tints of Nature! Was it the Henna Cream Mahogany Red that you used? The Tints of Nature Team.
I've been using this product for years. I buy it at my local Sprouts store. I have dark brown, fine, wavy hair that is shoulder length. I use it for grey coverage. One bottle lasts 2-3 applications for me. I love the ease of use and the way my hair feels and looks after. I use the Dark Brown shade and have tried the Chocolate shade as well. Applications lasts me 3-4 weeks, depending on how often I shampoo, which I'm happy with. I did not want to use conventional coloring on my hair, ever, and this is a great option. Also, thank you for including the trial-sized clarifying shampoo in each box.
Hi, thank you so much for taking the time to leave such a lovely review! We are so glad to hear that you are loving Tints of Nature! Which of our colours did you use?
So happy my hairdresser uses this product the most natural color ever;)!! I even did it myself this week and happy with results!!!
I love your hair dyes. My salon uses them and during lockdown I have been using them myself. I have tried other natural dyes but yours is definitely the best!!
Hi Sophie, thank you so much for taking the time to leave such a lovely review! We are so glad to hear that you are loving Tints of Nature!
This henna semi permanent formula didn’t work on my hair at all, very disappointed, your old formula of semi permanent that I have been buying for years was fantastic, please bring it back, cause I won’t be buying this new one, why did you have to change something that worked well !
I wasted my time and money. It did not work at all on my hair!
I had been using another brand of henna cream but was looking to find something I could buy in store locally to cut down on my internet purchases. I found hints of nature at my local Fresh Thyme store, and was excited to try it. For henna it smells wonderful. Color came out great. Still trying to find my perfect shade, but that’s not a fault of the product. Will definitely use again.
Tints of Nature 5 star review on 24th February 2021
Thank you very much for taking the time to leave such a lovely review! We are so glad to hear that you are loving Tints of Nature! The Tints of Nature team x
I’m sure this works for many. But if your blonde already don’t risk using it, your roots will go ginger and you’ll regret it immediately
Bought two bottles for $24 (bottles wayyy to small for the price. Didnt cover my whole head and i have thin hair, my hair didnt take the colour. This stuff just kinda sucks.
Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. We are very sorry to hear that you have not been satisfied with your recent Tints of Nature experience and we would love to provide you with further assistance! Please contact us via email at happyhair@tintsofnature.com so that we can advise you further. Best wishes, the Tints of Nature team
I will never pay salon prices again! I was worried about dying my hair on my own but the instructions are clear and my hair turned out great. I was surprised at how much product you get from one application (so if you have longer hair you don't have to worry about buying extra) I think its it a great price for an ethical product Have used twice now and would recommend to all
I used the henna cream in mahogany. No color showed at all. Only my scalp was red. But it did make my hair really soft and manageable. But no color.
Hi Tiffany, thank you for taking the time to review Tints of Nature. We are very sorry to hear that your recent experience did not meet your expectations and we would love to provide further advice and assistance. In order for us to assist you further, please get in touch with us at happyhair@tintsofnature.com. Kind regards, The Tints of Nature Team.
It did colour my hair but my greys turned pink even though it was meant to be dark brown. Thank god it washes out with each wash so doesn't last either. Very disappointed
Hello Dee, Thank you for your recent review. I'm sorry to hear that the colour had not given you the result that you had hoped for. I would like to help resolve this for you but first just needed to ask some questions if that's ok. Can I confirm that it was the Henna Cream Dark Brown that you had used?
Tints of Nature is rated 4.20 based on 398 reviews