Tints of Nature Reviews

happyhair@tintsofnature.com

310 Ampress Lane, Ampress Park

Category:
Hair&body

How would you rate Tints of Nature?

M
Unverified Reviewer

Best hair colour ever!!! Thank you for providing an animal testing and harsh chemical free product!! ❤️
Thank you Marcella, for a lovely review!

Kind Regards
Siobhan D
Verified Buyer

The first one that I've not had am allergic reaction to! It's amazing I'm allergic to everything and going grey at 31 isn't what I wanted to put up with. I like the semi permanent as it just washes out before roots show. It covered most of my greys and blended them in so that there are no obvious sticking out grey hairs which is perfect. There was a fantastic amount of dye in the bottle and I have long hair. A little more conditioner would have been good, but it was nice to have the added before and after shampoo. Bulk order will be on its way!
Hi Siobhan
Thank you for a great review and star rating! We are so happy to hear how pleased you were with the results, we would love to see the final look :)
If you would like to share any photos or comments of you, our products or your experience please feel free to do so on our social media pages, Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
Enjoy using Tints of Nature!
Verified Buyer

Lovely nice smelling hair colour
Thank you for your review and star rating!

Kind Regards

Good easy colour
Thank you for reviewing us!
Melanie S
Verified Buyer

Condition of hair was good but sadly I picked ash colours and have been left with a hint of red/orange which should not happen with ash!!
We have passed your review to our Customer Support Team who will be in touch directly via email on this matter. We are very sorry to hear about your experience and hope to resolve it as soon as possible!
Dagmar S
Verified Buyer

great colour and no animal testing and no harsh chemicals
Thank you for your review!
Karen E
Verified Buyer

Great coverage and easy to use. I'll definitely be using this product from now on
Amazing to hear thank you for reviewing us!
Carol A
Verified Buyer

I was pleasantly surprised at how well the semi-permanent hair colour covered my grey.
Thank you for your review! Great to hear!
Lucy L
Verified Buyer

It looks so natural. It doesn't have that horrible fake matt look that most dyes do. My hair stays in a good condition and feel healthy.
We are so pleased to hear how happy you are with your results! Thank you for spreading the Tints of Nature message. Keep your eyes open in your inbox for a special thank you discount to use on your next order.
Verified Buyer

The products are excellent and ordering process and delivery excellent and prompt. Well packaged. Excellent value for a quality product. I would not use anything else
Fabulous to hear thank you for taking the time to review! We will shortly be emailing you a special thank you for reviewing!

Ethical and effective product
Brilliant to hear thank you for reviewing!
Verified Buyer

This was my first time dying my hair. I have very long, thick, curly hair. I bought shade 2N to cover my greys. The shade seems to match my hair perfectly, which is great. However, it only covered maybe 20% of the greys. Curly hair can dry out really badly when coloured, so I was really counting on this doing a better job of colouring the greys to make the job worth the ensuing dryness. I doubt I'll bother with dying it again.
We are very sorry to hear about your experience. Grey hairs can be especially hard to colour which is why we have some hints and tips. Our Hydrate Treatment is the perfect pre-colour treatment as it helps to soften the grey hairs allowing them to soak up more colour. We also suggest adding a little heat for the first 10 minutes you leave the colour on. Use a hairdryer on a low-medium heat setting making sure you apply the heat evenly across your hair. We hope this helps but please do not hesitate to get in contact with us on 01590 613490 or by email happyhair@tintsofnature.com should you require any further assistance. Thank you for writing in and we do hope to be able to help you get the most out of Tints of Nature.
Loriann D
Verified Reviewer

I love the dye but had a problem. The 1st time I used it it irritated around my ears and scabbed a bit. The 2nd time I was cautious and used lot's of Vaseline around my head. It irritated my scalp and my hair fell out, I have a couple bald spots. I followed directions....or It's just not good for me?? My sister has been using forever and the color stays. I just had a reaction? Any advice?
Hello

A member of our Customer Support Team will be in direct contact on this matter and we are sorry to hear about your experience. We always recommend carrying out a skin sensitivity test 48 hours prior to using our hair colours even if people you know have not had reactions, it does not mean that you wont. We will be in contact shortly.

Verified Buyer

It looks really natural and doesnt contain nasty harsh chemicals. It works basically!
Thank you for taking the time to review us! It is great to hear your positive feedback and that you are spreading the Tints of Nature word.
Verified Buyer

Hair and sculp became healthy, its true. I used to mix PERMANENT 6N Dark Blonde and 6TF Dark Toffee- looks stunning. And my favorite product is Hydrate Treatment
We are so pleased to hear how many of our products you love!! Thank you for taking the time to review us. Be sure to keep an eye on your inbox for a special thank you discount coming your way soon!
Verified Buyer

Excellent products, permanent colour is easy to use , good range of colours, always quick delivery, good well priced organic products
Thank you for reviewing us! Great to hear how happy you are with the service and the results when using Tints of Nature.

Be sure to tell all your friends!

Verified Buyer

This is an excellent highlighting kit, which does seem to be less damaging to hair than the shop-bought kits that contain ammonia. It has lightened my natural brown roots (level 5) to a light blonde (level 8/9) without brassiness. I used the cap and metal hook provided, and I left the mixture on my hair for about 40 minutes. All contents were as described, and there was no strong smell, due to the absence of ammonia. I would recommend this kit and will be using again.
It is wonderful to hear that you were happy with the process and results using Tints of Nature! Thank you for spreading the word.

Verified Buyer

The product arrived very quickly. I love this product as it makes my hair glossy and shiny and the colour is really beautiful.
Thank you for taking the time to review us! We are so pleased to hear that you are happy with your results. Keep an eye out in your inbox for a special thank you discount!

Verified Buyer

The permanent colour provided through this product is fantastic. It is glossy, blends seamlessly with my natural hair colour, lasts under the harshest of conditions, does not fade and my hair remains soft. This is an excellent product and I've been using it for over five years now, consistently, every six weeks. The application is painless and absence of harmful chemicals make it a pleasure to use. This product follows me around the globe - whenever I relocate it relocates with me.
This is fantastic to hear!! We are so pleased that you can rely on Tints of Nature to give you happy, healthy hair and that you have been using it for so long. Be sure to keep your eyes open in your inbox for a special discount as a thank you for reviewing.

Wonderful product
Great to hear thank you for reviewing!
Tints of Nature is rated 4.58 based on 137 reviews