Tints of Nature Reviews

88% of reviewers recommend Tints of Nature

happyhair@tintsofnature.com

310 Ampress Lane, Ampress Park

How would you rate Tints of Nature ?

Teresa A
"So very happy with my new colour it covered my grey blonde hilights and lifted my dark natural colour , I'm a professional of 23 years and I fancied trying a vegan colour and glad I did ❤️"
Claudia M
"Best product in the world! The color is gorgeous. My hair is lustrous, shiny, smooth. The prep shampoo is great for my resistant grey. My hair has grown 3 inches longer due to its health using this product!! It used to break off at my shoulder and now has grown to my shoulder blades. I get compliments all the time!"
"The colour is a joke. I've purchased Fiery Red and after applying it, my hair turned dark cherry...? The only saving grace is that my hair feels nice"
"The product is simple to use, there is plenty of dye to deal with my thick hair. The colour is never harsh and looks natural. Covers the grey. Does not appear to cause damage and the ingredients are ethical."
"I purchased your product at a health food store. It covered my stubborn grays (an understatement) beautifully! I've paid top dollar at salons on a few occasions and walked away completely dissatisfied. Your produce not only produces great coverage but the color lasts longer than anything that I have overpaid for in my past. I'm sold! I intend to use your products exclusively going forward."
"I would not use anything else. It is a cruelty free product. I don't feel any damage to my hair after using it. And it is less damaging to the environment."
"Good website, easy reordering, efficient delivery - and great colours!"
"The product is still acceptable as it does not cause itch without any peroxide & ammonia etc harsh chemicals. However, I am really disappointed that there is a website selling your same semi-permanent colour cheaper (at £7.59) than I could get buying from you directly (at £9.99) which is the only pricing available at your website. Please see www.healthypeach.com which also offer free delivery within UK. In the recent direct order with you, I ended buying a bundle to get better value but basically I don't need the shampoo & conditioner and would prefer just to buy the colour alone. This is the 2nd purchase I have done directly and you should offer some form of loyalty discount for repeat direct purchase least I will move to one of your distributor who is offering the same product for less. Sorry, this doesn't encourage loyalty to buying it directly from you."
Hello, thank you for getting in touch with us. We understand this can be a great frustration, however we cannot control the pricing of our products when they are bought and sold independently. There is no restriction in place for us as a brand to be able to control and fix the retail pricing.
Over the past few months we have been working hard to develop a brand new website that encourages an improved loyalty scheme for our customers . Our customer satisfaction is extremely important to us here at Tints of Nature and we plan to encourage a growing loyalty scheme with lots of perks and benefits with our new website that gives all of our customers a better online experience.
Kind Regards
Tints of Nature
"Lovely colour, good results, natural ingredients."
"I have been buying this dry shampoo for some time - say 4-6 times and the product is good, it stops me washing my hair too often, BUT . .. I asked this before, why do I have to buy dispensing bottle every time when I need a new supply? By the way, I usually put powder on my palm and dispense powder in that way instead of using the pump. Second, why do you have to pack your product in a plastic bottle in a box with a mass of plastic chips as if it is some breakable item when an envelope or a small cardboard tube could do?"
"Great colour and my hair feels smooth and silky afterwards! Love the product!"
"I love these products! The haircolour smells lovely, and covers my grays perfectly! The shampoo and conditioner makes my hair really nice."
"I have a very sensitive scalp and this is the only semi perm I have found that doesn't cause irritation. Good choice of colours (although I stay with the same one) Delivery is fast. I order regularly and will continue to do so"
"It gives me the colour for my hair and does not contain bleach"
"Used the hair colour to cover grey, natural and previously dyed hair. The coverage is good. The grey hairs are now showing as a lighter colour to the rest. I have found my hair to be quite dry, even though I purchased the hydrating shampoo and conditioner, I also found that my scalp was very flaky afterwards - not sure if this was the hair colour or cleaning products. I find the conditioner to have no creaminess to it and does not feel like it is actually doing anything. I would probably consider buying the hair colour again but not the hair cleaning products. I find my current regime to be better."
Hi Suzanne. Thank you for sharing your review. Grey hairs can be very stubborn to cover and sometimes need a bit more prep. Our Hydrate Treatment is great at preparing the hair and grey hair so you get the very best from your colour. Also depending on the shade and if you used permanent or semi-permanent all of which can affect the coverage results, our Customer Support team are more than happy to assist you on choosing your perfect colour for your hair or give you our very best tips on covering grey hairs. They can be contacted at happyhair@tintsofnature.com
We would recommend maybe persisting with our Hydrate Shampoo and Conditioner, as sometimes it can take your hair a few washes to get used to new products, especially ones that are very natural and gentle.
"Just used the last bottle from my previous order, (absolutely great as usual), and so not yet started this week's delivery. however, a bit concerned that the model on the package is sporting a much blonder colour than those on all of my previous orders. (7N permanent). Is this just a problem with the packaging, or has the shade changed this radically? If so, it will be the wrong shade for me!!"
Hello, thank you for sharing your review with us.

Do not worry the contents inside the pack have not changed. If you have always ordered 7N then you will still get the very same results that you are used to. Tints of Nature is under going a very exciting re brand phase and there has been a small tweak to the packaging and model to show a closer representation to the colour. As with many hair colours it is difficult to represent the hair colour and difficult to represent how it will result on every head of hair. The contents of the pack and the colour formula has definitely not changed. :)
"Easy to use excellent coverage and smells good too"
3 great reasons! :) Thank you for your kind review Tracy.
Justiner W
Verified Buyer
"It's the fourth times to use Tints of Nature due to its good quality and keep to use."
Thank you Justiner. Lovely review :)
"Faffy to use as you have to wash your hair immediately before using. Product is nice and thick so doesn't drip while on the hair. Takes a lot of washing out and the conditioner didn't feel very 'conditioning' so I did another condition with my usual product. It did give my hair a terrific shine."
Thank you Pam for your rating and review! We recommend washing your hair before colouring with our Clarify Shampoo as this will fully prepare your hair for colouring whilst removing any previous product build up on your hair. It does add an extra few minutes to the routine, however your hair will thank you for it.

Our Conditioner is plastic free, therefore on some hair you may not feel the instant conditioning effects like you may feel with conditioners that have synthetic ingredients to give that instantly soft feel. Sometimes it takes a bit of getting used to, if you are used to another product.
We are glad you like the shine! :)
"Love the color, easy to do"
Great! Thank you!
"I have always taken great pride in my healthy natural hair colour. Recently I noticed a few grey hairs that I wasn’t happy with. A few too many to ignore. I was concerned about ruining the condition of my hair with dyes, and was also concerned about dulling my hair with a bland version of my natural hair colour. I took a chance with Tints of Nature and was delighted to find my exact hair colour in a semi formula, which does not damage hair. After my successful strand test, I felt confident enough to have a go. My hair looked shiny and healthy and the grey was covered enough to not look grey anymore. Very happy."
We are very happy too! Thank you for sharing your experience. Natural hair colour really has no limits!
"I have tried many natural hair colours, this is the only one which has done the job. It has covered all the grey hair, no irritation and left me with soft shiny hair. I used the Mahogany brown colour. I highly recommend this if you are sensitive to other hair dye."
Thank you! We are glad you are happy with the results.
"I'd had a terrible experience with a re-vamped well known brand of permanent colour and needed urgent help! Damaged scalp and my hair had gone like wire wool! Read the Tints of Nature reviews and gave them a call. Jen had the time and understanding to recommend the correct products and took an order for me. It arrived quickly and I had plenty of time to do some Hydrate treatments before my Hairdresser came to do my hair again. She was amazed at the recovery so far, we did a test which was fine and she returned a week later to do a colour with the mix which Jen had recommended. No ammonia, no burning or stinging and no offensive pong. The colour is spot on and my fine hair has never had so much body and control. Weeks later and I've just had my second colour, I'm totally thrilled grey is covered and there's no fading either. I now shampoo, condition and then apply the leave in conditioner for added body and protection. All I can say is Wow and a huge thank you!"
Wow! What a fab review! Thank you for sharing your wonderful experience with us, we are very pleased you are happy with our product and just as importantly your hair! We have passed your kind words on to Jen and she is thrilled she could help you. :)
Tints of Nature is rated 4.54 based on 300 reviews