Tints of Nature Reviews

Category:
Hair&body

Loriann D
Verified Reviewer

I love the dye but had a problem. The 1st time I used it it irritated around my ears and scabbed a bit. The 2nd time I was cautious and used lot's of Vaseline around my head. It irritated my scalp and my hair fell out, I have a couple bald spots. I followed directions....or It's just not good for me?? My sister has been using forever and the color stays. I just had a reaction? Any advice?
Verified Buyer

It looks really natural and doesnt contain nasty harsh chemicals. It works basically!
Verified Buyer

Hair and sculp became healthy, its true. I used to mix PERMANENT 6N Dark Blonde and 6TF Dark Toffee- looks stunning. And my favorite product is Hydrate Treatment
Verified Buyer

Excellent products, permanent colour is easy to use , good range of colours, always quick delivery, good well priced organic products
Thank you for reviewing us! Great to hear how happy you are with the service and the results when using Tints of Nature.

Be sure to tell all your friends!

Verified Buyer

This is an excellent highlighting kit, which does seem to be less damaging to hair than the shop-bought kits that contain ammonia. It has lightened my natural brown roots (level 5) to a light blonde (level 8/9) without brassiness. I used the cap and metal hook provided, and I left the mixture on my hair for about 40 minutes. All contents were as described, and there was no strong smell, due to the absence of ammonia. I would recommend this kit and will be using again.
It is wonderful to hear that you were happy with the process and results using Tints of Nature! Thank you for spreading the word.

Verified Buyer

The product arrived very quickly. I love this product as it makes my hair glossy and shiny and the colour is really beautiful.
Thank you for taking the time to review us! We are so pleased to hear that you are happy with your results. Keep an eye out in your inbox for a special thank you discount!

Verified Buyer

The permanent colour provided through this product is fantastic. It is glossy, blends seamlessly with my natural hair colour, lasts under the harshest of conditions, does not fade and my hair remains soft. This is an excellent product and I've been using it for over five years now, consistently, every six weeks. The application is painless and absence of harmful chemicals make it a pleasure to use. This product follows me around the globe - whenever I relocate it relocates with me.
This is fantastic to hear!! We are so pleased that you can rely on Tints of Nature to give you happy, healthy hair and that you have been using it for so long. Be sure to keep your eyes open in your inbox for a special discount as a thank you for reviewing.

Wonderful product
Great to hear thank you for reviewing!
Nadia C
Verified Buyer

Very easy to use. Good for the hair . Does not have a smell.
Brilliant to hear! Thank you for taking the time to write a review for us!
C C
Verified Buyer

Apart from the fact that Tints of Nature permanent hair colouring works, the next best thing is the smell; my shoulders are too stiff to apply the product myself, but hairdressers are more than happy to apply it for me as they charge me the same as if I were using their product and whenever I use a different hairdresser they comment on the fact that it smells good. I like the smell not only because it is has no ghastly ammoniac effluvia but because it doesnt smell artificially sweet or flowery either ... unlike the dreadful modern scents and perfumes used today. regards, Clarke
What a great review thank you Clarke! We are pleased to hear how happy you are with Tints of Nature. Keep an eye out in your inbox for a special discount as a thank you for reviewing.

Verified Buyer

I like the tints of nature because it's health for my hair and it keeps the shine of the hair. The perfect dieing of the grey-haired.
Thank you for your review! Great to hear, keep spreading the Tints of Nature word!
Jennifer M
Verified Buyer

Having never dyed my hair at home before, I was a bit wary and nervous to do it. I decided to choose Tints of Nature because I always try to use products that are as natural and ethical as possible - plus I was glad to find and support a UK company!
I chose the 5D Light Golden Brown colour and my friend helped me with application. At first she was doubtful that the one bottle would be enough to cover all my hair properly (there is quite a lot of it), but she was amazed at how much dye came out of the bottle and there was more than enough to cover my hair properly! A few days before I coloured my own hair I was with the same friend who coloured hers with another brand; in comparison to that brand, the Tints of Nature product smelt lovely and, well, natural! Very, very little chemical smell (some chemical is inevitable, it is dye after all!). The Hydrate shampoo and conditioner also smells wonderful and lathered up amazingly which made it feel like such a pampering experience.
Overall, the product was so easy to use and I had a very positive first self-colouring experience. The only thing I would say is that the colour did not turn out much like the picture on the box at all - it turned out far darker - but it's okay because I still really like it and I've had many people tell me I suit it. Even so, I would definitely recommend Tints of Nature, and I will continue to use their products because they are great and everything the company stands resonates with me.
Hello Jennifer

This is a fantastic review thank you so much for taking the time to write in. We are so happy to hear that your first experience of colouring your hair at home was a great one and that you are pleased with your results and the natural scent. We are sorry to hear that the result came out slightly darker than was expected. There are a number of reasons as to why this may have happened, if you would like to discuss this with us further then please do not hesitate to contact us on 01590 613490 and one of our technical team can give you the best advise and reasons for this. Alternatively our email address here is happyhair@tintsofnature.com.
We will shortly be sending you a special discount as a thank you for reviewing and again, its great to hear that Tints of Nature is a go to colour for you!

Verified Buyer

Total grey coverage - I'm very pleased with the result :)
We are very grateful for your feedback and it is wonderful to hear how happy you are with your results! Keep your eyes open for a special discount as a thank you for reviewing in your inbox soon.

Verified Buyer

This dry shampoo is very small and it doesn't work for £16!
Hello

This is very unusual however we would like to get to the bottom of this for you. In order to assist you further we would need to know a little more information in relation to your experience therefore please can you call us on 01590 613490 or alternatively please email us on happyhair@tintsofnature.com . We hope to hear from you soon.

Rosemary L
Verified Buyer

I just love tints of nature every one comments to say what a lovely colour
Thank you for revieing us here at Tints of Nature! Great to hear you are happy with the results and that you get a lot of positive feedback.

Alison S
Verified Buyer

I have an allergic reaction to most hair products especially colours, since finding tints if nature products I don't have side effects after use so very stress free for me
It is so good to hear that you can use Tints of Nature stress free. Thank you for taking the time to review us.

Claire M
Verified Buyer

No allergic reaction can now dye my hair again thank you
We are so pleased that you can now colour your hair again with Tints of Nature! We do advise that you do a sensitivity test prior to every colour. We will shortly be sending you a special discount as a thank you for reviewing to use on your next order.

Verified Buyer

Excellent! Very quick shipping and the products are to die for. My hair feels so soft and my scalp is much happier even after one use of the hydrate treatment and scalp treatment!!!! Will definitely be re buying these!
This is fantastic to hear! We are so happy that you are pleased with your Tints of Nature results! Keep your eyes open in your inbox for a special discount as a thank you for reviewing which you can use on your next order.

Linda M
Verified Buyer

Colours are true, no oranges, covers grey. Looks very natural.
Thank you for your review Linda! We are pleased that you are happy with your results.

Justine B
Verified Buyer

I've been using the colour, shampoo and conditioner for six months now and am really please with the results. The colour is great! The shampoo is rich and you don't need much. The conditioner is unlike any other I've used, it's not slimy or slippy! My hair feels stronger and thicker and last week, when I visited my hairdresser for a haircut, he asked what I was doing that was different as my hair is so noticeably thicker! It is vegan and the bottles match the colour of my bathroom! I'm one very happy customer - thanks!

Brilliant to hear! Thank you for reviewing!

Tints of Nature is rated 4.60 based on 125 reviews