Herb UK Ltd (Tints of Nature) Reviews

of reviewers recommend Herb UK Ltd (Tints of Nature)
Read Herb UK Ltd (Tints of Nature) Reviews

About Herb UK Ltd (Tints of Nature):

At Tints of Nature we LOVE making naturally healthier hair colour and care for you, our customers, who are serious about HAPPIER hair and a HAPPIER environment.
With a 20 year heritage, we have always worked hard to produce high performing products that are affordable, ethical and as natural as possible, whilst doing what we can to minimise any negative impact on the environment.

Made with LOVE in the heart of the New Forest, Hampshire in England.

+44 (0)1590 613490

happyhair@tintsofnature.com

310 Ampress Lane, Ampress Park

Tell us how Herb UK Ltd (Tints of Nature) made you happy
(only JPEG and PNG files) (Optional)
I followed all the instructions. The product simply did NOT work. Did NOT cover gray. I would save your money and try another product. I was trying to cover gray hair using the tints of nature light brown color. Hope this was helpful.
I just coloured my hair for the first time with tints of nature using 5N. I have to admit I wasn't convinced it would cover grey hair. I tried another natural hair colourant before and it made my white roots orange! I thought I'd give this a try. I am super happy I did because the colour was a perfect match and it totally covered the half inch band of white regrowth down the middle. The only thing is my hair is left dry even after using the conditioner after. Next time I will order the hydrate treatment. Overall though I am thrilled to have found something chemical free that covers white hair.
I thought I would give this product a try mostly due to what seemed like an easier way to apply henna vs. other henna products I have used to successfully cover gray roots in the past. I followed all instructions to the T. The box touts up to 80% gray coverage. I got zero gray coverage, contacted the company with UPC and receipt wondering if the batch might have expired. I got a "canned" email response inviting me to spend more money on more products that MIGHT help to cover the gray. Why would I spend more time and more money on something that MIGHT work this time around. No thanks. I'll save my time and money and stick to products I know will work.
I've used Tints of Nature dye for several years, ordering either directly from the company or through a local shop. The product is easy to use and gives a natural look. Increasing grey is covered brilliantly. They do a good offer with a reduction on buying a pack of 3. Gloves could be a little bigger. It's all made in the UK too.
Thank you for the wonderful review, we are so pleased you are happy with your results and continue to buy Tints of Nature!
Love The Tints of Nature Team
Haven’t been brave enough to dye my hair, last time was 36 years ago age 17 ! My hair although darkish brown was being invaded by grey, not a lot but enough to bring the tone down. After researching ,I chose dark brown semi. What a relief ! Lovely shiny hair a shade richer and the nasty grey cannot be seen !! I could not be happier thank you so much 😊
Thank you for the wonderful review, we are so pleased you took a chance with Tints of Nature are happy with your results!
Love The Tints of Nature Team
Been using this brand for many years. Great coverage and color as usual :)
We are so pleased you continue to use Tints of Nature! Thank you for sharing your experience.
Love The Tints of Nature Team
After washing hair the night before with a different brand of shampoo plus washing right before with your clarifying shampoo, I used 8N to cover my white roots. I left the dye on for 50 minutes. It covered about 20% of the white and darkened to a medium brown some of the rest of my hair. Where did I go wrong? That was the loss of half a day and sadly disappointing.
We are sorry to hear that you that you did not achieve the right coverage with your latest colour. There could be a number of reasons for this to happen and we have passed on your details to our Customer Services Team who will be happy to help regarding the application and detail ways on improving your grey coverage. Kind regards Tints of Nature
I was a double processed bleach blonde and tired of using harsh chemicals and watching my hair become dry and damaged. I mixed 6N and 6C and couldn’t be happier with the result. My hair looks and feels so healthy. Thank you!
I was a double processed bleach blonde and tired of using toxic chemicals on my hair and watching my hair become dry and damaged. I mixed 6N and 6C and couldn’t be happier with the result. My hair feels so soft and healthy. Thank you!
Thank you for the wonderful review, we are so pleased you are happy with your results!
Love The Tints of Nature Team
I buy dark brown, my hair looks like I didn’t put anything, I followed the instructions because it’s the first time I used it. It didn’t cover even the roots of my gray hair, just mistreat my hair, I’m so sad, I feel like throwing my money in the trash. Very bad quality. I DON’T NOT RECOMMEND IT AT ALL,NOT USE IT!
Hi Rosy,
We're sorry to hear you weren't happy with our hair colour, we've passed your details and concerns onto our Customer Service team who will be in contact shortly to advise,
The Tints of Nature Team
I use the permanent color Soft Copper Blond 7R. My hair is completely light gray. The color looks natural and VERY close to what used to be my natural color. I receive compliments often when I go to a salon for haircuts. It fades to blond over time which is great because it blends with the gray therefore I don’t need to color as often. Most reds I’ve used were too dark or too “neon” for lack of a better term. While I am not Goldilocks Ido find this color to be just right.
Thankyou for the wonderful review!
Love The Tints of Nature Team
I have always been very happy with tints of nature semi permanent color, as I suffer from eczema and found this the only hair color I could trust. I mixed two colours which gave me the desired auburn results! However since it has now changed to henna semi permanent i have tried this, it does not cover grey roots, and also does not have similar colors! So a review please?
Hi,
We're sorry to hear you weren't happy with our Henna Cream, we've passed your details and concerns onto our Customer Service team who will be in contact shortly to advise,
The Tints of Nature Team
Love how it completely covered my stubborn gray. It also didn’t leave my hair feeling like straw like so many other “natural” hair dyes sold in natural food stores I had one problem. Before dying my hair was a bright medium blond. I wanted to go just a shade darker so used the dark blonde. My hair is very porous so it absorbs the dye very well and since this dye uses peroxide to lift the color in your hair and replace it with the new color, l left the dye on 25 minutes as opposed to 30-40. When I rinsed my hair it wasn’t a dark blond but a dark brown. The last dye I used medium blond had too much lift and left my hair way too light. Now the dye has left my hair way too dark. I’m no longer blond at all. What is the solution to this problem? I love the dye and coverage but not the dark brown I’m left with.
Hi Steph,
We're glad to hear you like the product but sorry to hear you haven't had the results you were after! We've passed your details and concerns onto our Customer Service team who will be in contact shortly to advise,
The Tints of Nature Team
I have black hair but with the age my routes started to be grey. I used Henna Cream in black shade. Very easy to apply, soft cream, no intensive smell however didn't covered the grey hair. The instructions are followed. A little disappointed.
Hi Elizabeth,
The Tints of Nature Team
Excellent Service. I made in error in understanding what product went with what. Customer service immediately caught it, fixed it and refunded me. I am pleased with the hair color and love that it is healthier.
I was skeptical of "natural" hair dyes but the commercial ones smelled so bad and it made my scalp numb. I have VERY resistant gray. Tints of Nature works fantastic! It completely covers my gray. The length of my hair is almost to the middle of my back. I wash my hair the day before with a clarifying shampoo (not Tints of Nature) and I only condition the ends. The day of dying my hair, I wash my scalp with the Tints of Nature clarifying shampoo twice (since I only need to dye my root). Don't wash your hair in circles or it will get tangled. Wash your hair like your fingers are a comb, but wiggle it back and forth working from the front to the back. Since I'm only dying the roots, I condition my the ends. Let it dry naturally or if time is short I blow dry. After dying my hair, I don't wash my hair with shampoo for two days. Just warm water and massage my scalp (I have greasy hair) and condition the ends. The color will last until my roots grow out. My hair grows about 1 inch a month. My go to color is 5D but since it the beginning of spring I've been using 6R for the front, the temples, and top portion of my scalp. I'm not good with highlighting so I thought to try this out instead. It works well. I receive compliments.
This is the BEST hair color out there and I have tried all of them including the professional ones (my mom is a hairdresser)! To make it work the best definitely get their shampoo, conditioner, and hydrate treatment (and leave in conditioner too)! It makes a BIG difference & your hair will NOT even feel like it was colored! ;O)
I purchased your lightener kit from a local health store for $18 (VERY pricey compared to other brands) and it DID NOT work. I followed the simple instructions, and only my natural roots changed color. The color of my mid and tips is a light brown, so I don't understand why it wouldn't work other than there was hardly any dye in the box, it wasn't enough to do more than just my roots, and I have short hair. Very dissatisfied seeing as it is so expensive and I barely got anything from it. I'd need 3 more boxes to cover my hair. The lady on the box has hair longer than mine so I was expecting at least that much coverage. It's a good and fast working product, but there needs to be A LOT more in there!
Hi,
We're sorry to hear you weren't happy with our Lightener Kit, we've passed your details and concerns onto our Product Development team for future product improvements,
The Tints of Nature Team
I've been using 5N mixed with 6C for at least 7 years to cover a full head of gray hair. It covers very well and I have been VERY happy with it.
I really really really wanted this product to work. In fact, I purchased 10 boxes in various shades of blonde. I had many back and forths by email with a rep who was super nice, but nice doesn't make up for the fact that ultimately this product does not cover gray at all.
Hi Nancy,

We're really sorry to hear you haven't had a positive experience with our products, It can be difficult to cover greys with blonde shades and we would recommend N shades up to 8N as best for grey coverage. I understand you were using a mixture of 10N and 8C, if you are not getting the coverage you would like then we would recommend a mixture of 8N and 8C however this would be a darker shade than the 10N mix.

Once again our apologies that it hasn't worked for you, if there is anything further we can do to help please let us know,

Kind regards