Herb UK Ltd (Tints of Nature) Reviews

of reviewers recommend Herb UK Ltd (Tints of Nature)
Read Herb UK Ltd (Tints of Nature) Reviews

About Herb UK Ltd (Tints of Nature):

At Tints of Nature we LOVE making naturally healthier hair colour and care for you, our customers, who are serious about HAPPIER hair and a HAPPIER environment.
With a 20 year heritage, we have always worked hard to produce high performing products that are affordable, ethical and as natural as possible, whilst doing what we can to minimise any negative impact on the environment.

Made with LOVE in the heart of the New Forest, Hampshire in England.

+44 (0)1590 613490

Teresa Ann Holmes
Herb UK Ltd (Tints of Nature) 5 star review on 14th August 2017
Claudia M
Herb UK Ltd (Tints of Nature) 5 star review on 15th May 2017
I was in Whole Foods and found this product. I thought I would try it, as I am trying to stay away from harsh chemicals. I am happy with the outcome. The color I chose, 7R is close to my past coloring. It is a bit lighter, but not too much. I am happy with my purchase. I wish it was a less expensive, but my health is worth every penny spent!
Herb UK Ltd (Tints of Nature) 5 star review on 15th October 2020
Not sure why many people are saying that this products doesn't work on hard to cover grey hair. I'm in my 50's and I've been using this product for more than 10 years and have very grey roots. I mix two colours. 8N and 10N and only re do roots every few weeks, which takes about 20 minutes to apply. Leave it on for 40-50mins. The best coverage and best naturalish alternative to harsh dyes. Also astonishes hairdressers when I get my hair cut, because they all say the colour is awesome and very natural as well as keeping the hair in great condition, all things you dont get with harsh hair colours. I'm so pleased with this product I buy 12 at a time and take it overseas with me when I travel etc. Anyway...I can only say great things about this product and would be lost with out it....Thanks, Tints of Nature for keeping on doing your thing!
This is what we love to hear! Thank you so much for taking the time to leave such a lovely review! - Tints of Nature Team
I have ordered directly through company, great customer service, happy to talk through the products, i also order through a local shop sometimes. In 30 years of dyeing my roots, this is far and away the BEST, i have pure white VERY resistant roots that salon dyes have struggled to cover.I started to worry about the chemical impact this was having on my body, so switched to more natural dyes. All of the natural ones i tried failed to cover or turned my roots orange. I take Tints of Nature to my hairdressers and she applies, apparently its thinner than salon dyes and a little trickier to mix/ apply, but the hairdressers are AMAZED at how effortlessly it covers. I can honestly say its a game changer for me.
We are so pleased to hear you're loving Tints of Nature - thank you so much for your lovely review! - Tints of Nature Team
It is really bad product
When i used it my hair doesn’t take any colour
Hi, thank you for taking the time to review Tints of Nature! We are sorry to hear that our colour did not meet your expectations. If you would like some guidance on how to achieve a better result, please feel free to email us on happyhair@tintsofnature.com with details such as which colour you use, the natural colour of your hair and the issue you have experienced. Kind regards, the Tints of Nature Team.
I bought the bold purple this morning, followed directions to a T. I even left it on for 50 minutes instead of 40 and my hair is still blonde with very light purple streaks. I bought two bottles because my hair in very thick and one is never enough. So now I'm out almost 30 bucks. Very disappointed
Thank you for taking the time to review Tints of Nature Bold colours! We sincerely apologise that you have not been completely satisfied with your recent experience of Tints of Nature Bold colours.

To ensure vibrant, colourful results with the Tints of Nature Bold range, we recommend that the hair should first be lightened to a light blonde with our Tints of Nature Lightener Kit. If Tints of Nature Bold colours are applied to hair which has not been pre-lightened, the colours may not create a vibrant or noticeable difference on the hair unless you have naturally light, bright blonde hair.

As such, my best recommendation would be to lighten your hair using the Tints of Nature 3-in-1 Lightener Kit before proceeding with a future application of Tints of Nature Bold colours. A strand test is also a very useful step in the Tints of Nature colour application, as this will give you the best indication of the finished result you will achieve without having to commit to a full-head application of colour.
I have been coloring my hair for over 18 years at home. I used Hennas most of my life, then went to the Salon around 40 but found the color did not cover grey and was very harsh making my hair fall out. So I switched back to home coloring and found Tints of Nature. I have been using it for over 10 year and it is very flexible with color. I have medium brown hair, and can go really dark or can go ash blonde too. Love it, covers grey and conditions, and is so soft.
Herb UK Ltd (Tints of Nature) 5 star review on 27th August 2020 Herb UK Ltd (Tints of Nature) 5 star review on 27th August 2020
Hi
Spent a few hours doing this. Chocolate brown is not brown it's auburn almost red so my greys are pink. Left it on for 50 mins. Now I have to go and get more dye to cover up. Why say it covers grey when it clearly does'nt judging by reviews
We are sorry to hear that you did not able to achieve your desired result. It would be great to know if you tried our Chocolate Brown Permanent Hair Colour or our Chocolate Henna Cream? The result seems unusual so if can please email us on happyhair@tintsofnature.com so we can assist further. Kind regards The Tints of Nature Team
Purchased this at local store for a natural alternative for hair coloring. I’ve tried all tips and tricks, tried to cover the grey for several times with this product with no coverage what so ever. Product is way to pricy for no color changes.
We are sorry to hear that you have been unable to cover those greys. If you can please email us on happyhair@tintsofnature.com with the colour and product you used so we can assist you further. Many thanks Tints of Nature.
I had grey showing after 1 wash! Ugh, unsure max allowed to leave on, maybe for hard to dye hair maybe is longer?? I usually use surya henna and last for 3 weeks. I only wash my hair every 5 days, an clear on for the max of 6p mins. If u have hair that's hard to take wouldn't reccome d, but if your easily take si say this one
Dear Jodi. We are sorry to hear that the product did not perform as expected. Please can you email us on happyhair@tintsofnature.com with more details on colour used and the colour of your hair so we can help provide further advice on how to get a better result. Kind regards The Tints of Nature Team.
Please bring back the semi permanent tint!

I have been using your semi permanent tint for about 7 years now to cover gray hair since I’m highly allergic to ppd/ptd.
I tried your new henna products and they do not cover gray hair at all :(
I’m very disappointed since I relied on Tints of nature products. I guess I’ll have to start looking for a new brand...
Dear Gina. Thank you for your message, we are so sorry but we have discontinued our semi-permanent colour. However we will still pass on your comments to the Product Development Team. Please feel free to email our lovely customer service team on happyhair@tintsofnature.com if you would like to speak about our Henna Cream and tips to help you get better grey coverage. Kind regards The Tints of Nature Team.
I was looking for a henna product, but did not find one and took this instead. It did exactly what I wanted - lifted my natural color, adding some red highlights, and hid all my grey. (I did not have noticeable [to others] grey to begin with.) I made sure to concentrate the formula on my most prevalent grey areas.
Thank you for your lovely review. We so pleased you got a lovely result. All the best The Tints of Nature Team
not happy .hand sanitiser .large container only 100ml in it .never again with this company.
We are sorry to hear the issue regarding the hand sanitiser. Please could you get in touch with our customer services team to let them know what size you ordered, so they can investigate. We pride ourselves on quality products so feedback like this is very disappointing. Customer Services : happyhair@tintsofnature.com
This hair colour is good, but its dous not cover all the grey hair up, its cover more down.
Must i take double means 2 packed to make it cover all grey hair?
Its soft and silky.
Dear Naila, Thank you for your recent review. Are you able to send us a message via email on happyhair@tintsofnature.com or a direct message through our social media so we can help with your grey coverage. Kind regards Tints of Nature.
Would highly recommend this product. In my late 50 and have been coloring for many years both over the counter and salons. This product by far exceeded my expectations! Covered all the grey and left my hair soft and manageable. First time in a while I didn’t have that straw like feeling. Already placed my second order. I anticipated I will be long-lasting customer! Thank you!

Lisa
Hi Lisa. Thank you for the lovely feedback on our hair colour. We are pleased to hear that you covered your greys and have lovely soft manageable hair! We would love to know what colour you used? Kind Regards Tints of Nature.
DID NOT WORK FOR GREY HAIR!! Hair is falling out as well. NEVER TRY THIS PRODUCT
Dear Hannah. We are disturbed by your feedback sent via the Review site. Please can you get in touch with us on happyhair@tintsofnature.com with the product you used. We would be grateful if you can complete a full questionnaire so we can understand the problem and assist you further. The Tints of Nature team.
It’s better than other natural hair colours. However, I find the colour fades after 4 weeks. I guess that is the price of having something more natural and less chemicals.
I have abundant long hair. I dont find the amount of clarifying shampoo and the post colour shampoo and conditioner are sufficient. I have to combine with my own, otherwise my hair is so entangled!
Dear Claudia. Thank you for placing a review, it would be great to know what permanent colour you used. In terms of colour fade, we would suggest that you check that the shampoo you are using is Colour safe with no colour stripping salts, that way you should get your colour to last longer. Kind regards Tints of Nature
I bought and used this black cream dye, used as per instructions and was extremely disappointed with the result. I would not recommend this to anyone
This is an excellent product. I’m late 50s and colours and conditions my hair well. I take it to my hairdressers as I love it so much.
Herb UK Ltd (Tints of Nature) 5 star review on 14th April 2020
Hi Cheryl, we are over the moon that you love our product! Thank you so much for sharing your picture!
Really happy with the colour, it covers grey and looks natural. But best of all it doesn’t damage your hair!
Herb UK Ltd (Tints of Nature) 5 star review on 7th April 2020
Hi Laura, we are so pleased to hear that you are happy with the product, and you got your desired look naturally!
I followed all the instructions. The product simply did NOT work. Did NOT cover gray. I would save your money and try another product. I was trying to cover gray hair using the tints of nature light brown color. Hope this was helpful.
We are sorry to hear that your were disappointed with your grey coverage. We would like to hear more about your experience to see where we can help. If you could please mail happyhair@tintsofnature.com with the product details and our Customer Services Team will be in touch.
Herb UK Ltd (Tints of Nature) is rated 4.28 based on 372 reviews