Tints of Nature Reviews

of reviewers recommend Tints of Nature
Read Tints of Nature Reviews

About Tints of Nature:

At Tints of Nature we LOVE making naturally healthier hair colour and care for you, our customers, who are serious about HAPPIER hair and a HAPPIER environment.
With a 20 year heritage, we have always worked hard to produce high performing products that are affordable, ethical and as natural as possible, whilst doing what we can to minimise any negative impact on the environment.

Made with LOVE in the heart of the New Forest, Hampshire in England.

+44 (0)1590 613490

Tints of Nature 5 star review on 27th August 2020
Patti
Tints of Nature 5 star review on 27th August 2020
Patti
A new hairdresser assumed my red hair was natural and I had no greys!!!! A bottle lasts me 3 colouring sessions. I love the product. I am in my 50s and use it everyc10 days. Fantastic product, cruelty free and ethical which is really important me.
I've been using this product for years. I buy it at my local Sprouts store. I have dark brown, fine, wavy hair that is shoulder length. I use it for grey coverage. One bottle lasts 2-3 applications for me. I love the ease of use and the way my hair feels and looks after. I use the Dark Brown shade and have tried the Chocolate shade as well. Applications lasts me 3-4 weeks, depending on how often I shampoo, which I'm happy with. I did not want to use conventional coloring on my hair, ever, and this is a great option. Also, thank you for including the trial-sized clarifying shampoo in each box.
Hi, thank you so much for taking the time to leave such a lovely review! We are so glad to hear that you are loving Tints of Nature! Which of our colours did you use?
So happy my hairdresser uses this product the most natural color ever;)!! I even did it myself this week and happy with results!!!
I love your hair dyes. My salon uses them and during lockdown I have been using them myself. I have tried other natural dyes but yours is definitely the best!!
Hi Sophie, thank you so much for taking the time to leave such a lovely review! We are so glad to hear that you are loving Tints of Nature!
This henna semi permanent formula didn’t work on my hair at all, very disappointed, your old formula of semi permanent that I have been buying for years was fantastic, please bring it back, cause I won’t be buying this new one, why did you have to change something that worked well !
Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. We are very sorry to hear that you have not been satisfied with your recent Tints of Nature experience and this is certainly not the result we would expect from any of our products! We would love to provide you with further assistance, so please feel free to contact us via email at happyhair@tintsofnature.com so that we can advise you further. Best wishes, the Tints of Nature team.
I wasted my time and money. It did not work at all on my hair!
I had been using another brand of henna cream but was looking to find something I could buy in store locally to cut down on my internet purchases. I found hints of nature at my local Fresh Thyme store, and was excited to try it. For henna it smells wonderful. Color came out great. Still trying to find my perfect shade, but that’s not a fault of the product. Will definitely use again.
Tints of Nature 5 star review on 24th February 2021
Thank you very much for taking the time to leave such a lovely review! We are so glad to hear that you are loving Tints of Nature! The Tints of Nature team x
I’m sure this works for many. But if your blonde already don’t risk using it, your roots will go ginger and you’ll regret it immediately
Bought two bottles for $24 (bottles wayyy to small for the price. Didnt cover my whole head and i have thin hair, my hair didnt take the colour. This stuff just kinda sucks.
Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. We are very sorry to hear that you have not been satisfied with your recent Tints of Nature experience and we would love to provide you with further assistance! Please contact us via email at happyhair@tintsofnature.com so that we can advise you further. Best wishes, the Tints of Nature team
I will never pay salon prices again! I was worried about dying my hair on my own but the instructions are clear and my hair turned out great. I was surprised at how much product you get from one application (so if you have longer hair you don't have to worry about buying extra) I think its it a great price for an ethical product Have used twice now and would recommend to all
I used the henna cream in mahogany. No color showed at all. Only my scalp was red. But it did make my hair really soft and manageable. But no color.
Hi Tiffany, thank you for taking the time to review Tints of Nature. We are very sorry to hear that your recent experience did not meet your expectations and we would love to provide further advice and assistance. In order for us to assist you further, please get in touch with us at happyhair@tintsofnature.com. Kind regards, The Tints of Nature Team.
It did colour my hair but my greys turned pink even though it was meant to be dark brown. Thank god it washes out with each wash so doesn't last either. Very disappointed
Hello Dee, Thank you for your recent review. I'm sorry to hear that the colour had not given you the result that you had hoped for. I would like to help resolve this for you but first just needed to ask some questions if that's ok. Can I confirm that it was the Henna Cream Dark Brown that you had used?
I really like everything this product stands for with natural ingredients and not tested on animals. It was easy to apply, the colour was a little darker than expected but has covered all the grey hairs and made my hair look healthy. It so far has appeared to be long lasting. I would use this product again and recommend it to a friend.
Thank you for your lovely review! We are so glad to hear that you are pleased your recent Tints of Nature experience! If you would like any further guidance regarding your dark results, please feel free to contact our Customer Service team at happyhair@tintsofnature.com.
Thank u! My natural hair's platinum & porous so bc this color has no destructive ingredients I'm able to put a blonde tint on & not wreck my hair
Thank you for your lovely review! We are so glad to hear that you love the results of your recent Tints of Nature experience!
Beautiful product, cruelty free, easy to apply, covers all my greys AND great customer service! What else would I want? Thank you so much Tints of Nature!
Thank you so much for your lovely review! We are so glad to hear that you are loving the results of your recent Tints of Nature experience!
I died my hair with this and when I tried to wash the shampoo and conditioner it did not wash out. I have been running my hair under the sink for more than an hour crying because the soap bubbles are not ending my hair is now like greasy straw and I am very sad and disappointed.
Hi Akeena, Thank you for taking the time to review Tints of Nature. We are very sorry to hear that your recent experience did not meet your expectations and we would love to provide further advice and assistance. In order for us to assist you further, please get in touch with us at happyhair@tintsofnature.com. Kind regards, The Tints of Nature Team.
Hopeless product. It does not do what it claims to cover greys despite the fact I left it on for way over recomnended time. Definitely not using this again
Hi Jeanette, Thank you for taking the time to review Tints of Nature. We are sorry to hear that our Henna Cream did not meet your expectations and we would love to provide further advice on how to achieve optimum results. In order for us to assist you further, please get in touch with us at happyhair@tintsofnature.com. Kind regards, The Tints of Nature Team.
The only faintly positive outcome from lock down was finding this hair colour. But had a few traumas beforehand trying to get the desired copper red. The colour worked on stubborn grey and condition of hair has significantly improved since using this product. As you can see from photo its a perfect result using 50/50 6 and 7R. And the customer service is exceptional advice given and product delivered promptly. Thank you! 👌
Thanks for the kind words, Moya. Your hair looks fabulous!
I was in Whole Foods and found this product. I thought I would try it, as I am trying to stay away from harsh chemicals. I am happy with the outcome. The color I chose, 7R is close to my past coloring. It is a bit lighter, but not too much. I am happy with my purchase. I wish it was a less expensive, but my health is worth every penny spent!
Tints of Nature 5 star review on 15th October 2020
Not sure why many people are saying that this products doesn't work on hard to cover grey hair. I'm in my 50's and I've been using this product for more than 10 years and have very grey roots. I mix two colours. 8N and 10N and only re do roots every few weeks, which takes about 20 minutes to apply. Leave it on for 40-50mins. The best coverage and best naturalish alternative to harsh dyes. Also astonishes hairdressers when I get my hair cut, because they all say the colour is awesome and very natural as well as keeping the hair in great condition, all things you dont get with harsh hair colours. I'm so pleased with this product I buy 12 at a time and take it overseas with me when I travel etc. Anyway...I can only say great things about this product and would be lost with out it....Thanks, Tints of Nature for keeping on doing your thing!
This is what we love to hear! Thank you so much for taking the time to leave such a lovely review! - Tints of Nature Team
Tints of Nature is rated 4.23 based on 390 reviews