Tints of Nature Reviews

89% of reviewers recommend Tints of Nature

happyhair@tintsofnature.com

310 Ampress Lane, Ampress Park

How would you rate Tints of Nature ?

Teresa A
"So very happy with my new colour it covered my grey blonde hilights and lifted my dark natural colour , I'm a professional of 23 years and I fancied trying a vegan colour and glad I did ❤️"
Claudia M
"Best product in the world! The color is gorgeous. My hair is lustrous, shiny, smooth. The prep shampoo is great for my resistant grey. My hair has grown 3 inches longer due to its health using this product!! It used to break off at my shoulder and now has grown to my shoulder blades. I get compliments all the time!"
"The colour is a joke. I've purchased Fiery Red and after applying it, my hair turned dark cherry...? The only saving grace is that my hair feels nice"
"Easy to use excellent coverage and smells good too"
Justiner W
Verified Buyer
"It's the fourth times to use Tints of Nature due to its good quality and keep to use."
"Faffy to use as you have to wash your hair immediately before using. Product is nice and thick so doesn't drip while on the hair. Takes a lot of washing out and the conditioner didn't feel very 'conditioning' so I did another condition with my usual product. It did give my hair a terrific shine."
Thank you Pam for your rating and review! We recommend washing your hair before colouring with our Clarify Shampoo as this will fully prepare your hair for colouring whilst removing any previous product build up on your hair. It does add an extra few minutes to the routine, however your hair will thank you for it.

Our Conditioner is plastic free, therefore on some hair you may not feel the instant conditioning effects like you may feel with conditioners that have synthetic ingredients to give that instantly soft feel. Sometimes it takes a bit of getting used to, if you are used to another product.
We are glad you like the shine! :)
"Love the color, easy to do"
Great! Thank you!
"I have always taken great pride in my healthy natural hair colour. Recently I noticed a few grey hairs that I wasn’t happy with. A few too many to ignore. I was concerned about ruining the condition of my hair with dyes, and was also concerned about dulling my hair with a bland version of my natural hair colour. I took a chance with Tints of Nature and was delighted to find my exact hair colour in a semi formula, which does not damage hair. After my successful strand test, I felt confident enough to have a go. My hair looked shiny and healthy and the grey was covered enough to not look grey anymore. Very happy."
We are very happy too! Thank you for sharing your experience. Natural hair colour really has no limits!
"I have tried many natural hair colours, this is the only one which has done the job. It has covered all the grey hair, no irritation and left me with soft shiny hair. I used the Mahogany brown colour. I highly recommend this if you are sensitive to other hair dye."
Thank you! We are glad you are happy with the results.
"I'd had a terrible experience with a re-vamped well known brand of permanent colour and needed urgent help! Damaged scalp and my hair had gone like wire wool! Read the Tints of Nature reviews and gave them a call. Jen had the time and understanding to recommend the correct products and took an order for me. It arrived quickly and I had plenty of time to do some Hydrate treatments before my Hairdresser came to do my hair again. She was amazed at the recovery so far, we did a test which was fine and she returned a week later to do a colour with the mix which Jen had recommended. No ammonia, no burning or stinging and no offensive pong. The colour is spot on and my fine hair has never had so much body and control. Weeks later and I've just had my second colour, I'm totally thrilled grey is covered and there's no fading either. I now shampoo, condition and then apply the leave in conditioner for added body and protection. All I can say is Wow and a huge thank you!"
Wow! What a fab review! Thank you for sharing your wonderful experience with us, we are very pleased you are happy with our product and just as importantly your hair! We have passed your kind words on to Jen and she is thrilled she could help you. :)
"Very good website and shipping was very fast, the shampoo and conditioner smelt so nice and left my hair feeling lovely and more manageable less fizzy ,i haven't used the colour as of yet but if it's anything like the other two products I'm sure will be more than happy , so i will do a review on the colour once used , as i have my hair coloured in the hair salan ,over all I'm one happy customer and will definitely be purchasing more products in the future. Thanks tints of nature for rescuing my hair.☺"
And Thank you Sandra for your kind review. We are very happy to provide a product that not only encourages happier hair but happier customers too!
Jacqueline V
Verified Buyer
"I love the platinum blonde to blend my very resistant greys. I use the structure spray after the prep wash and it ensures i get even coverage. I could never go back to the awful chemical stench of regular colour now i use this. I use the leave in spray conditioner to keep it all shiny."
The structure spray really is a mighty hero in a bottle isn't it?! Thank you Jacqueline for a 5 star rating.
"I have used the product for aprox 6 months. I loved it. I started noticing my hair becoming thinner. The parts in my hair have become wider. I have a burning and tingling sensations. I also have sharp pain from time to time. My hair has always been extremely thick. Mt stylist has always had to thin my hair each time I had it cut. The wide parts become wider, showing bare skin. I hope this is not permanent the thinning, burning, tingling and sharp pains are not permanent. I would love some advice or help"
Hi Linda. Thank you for contacting us. We are sorry to hear of your experience. Have you always carried out a skin sensitivity test before every application of hair colour? We have sent details of your experience and your email address to our Customer Service team who will be contact shortly to discuss your hair further and offer support on solving the issue.
Kind Regards
Tints of Nature
"I used semi-permament hair colour. It was nice. Pleasant smell, easy to use. It Fairly covered my gray hair and lasted about 6 weeks, which is the time i would normaly have to dye my hair to cover the roots with permament colour. But this time no roots! I used also the hydrate treatment. I wish it would be more fluid consistency so it can be applied more easy. And the packaging - the nosle of the boutle was giving me some trouble... as it comes out in a funny, not ergonomic angle. All over recomend nature tints. It is great products and your hair will be happy:)"
Fab! Thank you for sharing your thoughts with us...We will take your feedback on board and send it to our Product Development Team. Happy hair = Happy Customer :)
"I love Tints of Nature range. The hair dye smells lovely and the colour looks amazing. It's full of certified organic ingredients - just perfect if you have damaged hair, suffering from hair loss or simply want a great hair colour without the harsh chemicals. Highly recommend!"
Great review Anna, thank you!
"I bought the black semi permanent dye because I've used it before and this time it tinted some of my hair green :("
Hi Geeta. Thank you for getting in touch with us and sharing your experience. This is a highly usual result, as you are aware. We would like to know more about your experience and find out what caused your final result. A member from our Customer Service Team will be in touch soon to discuss with you further.
"Tints of Nature hair colour is brilliant. It's easy to apply and it has a very natural look. It also conditions the hair. I have recommended to all my friends as they always ask about my hair colour and many are now using the product. I also use the shampoo and conditioner + the leave in conditioner which I love"
And we love this review! Thank you for your fab feedback, we would love to see your hair! Don't forget you can share your photos with us @tintsofnatureuk #tintsofnature #tonsnaps.
"Tints of nature gave me a lovely colour and my grey hairs were covered beautifully. My hair feels soft and in great condition. I will definitely use again"
Thank you Janice! No more greys, just happy, healthy beautifully coloured hair :)
"The shine in my hair after the whole procedure was amazing. My hair looks healthy. An unpredictable outcome was the colour. I went for 7D, Medium Blonde, however I ended up ""Medium Brown""
Fabulous! Tints of Nature Permanent hair dyes perform based on your base/natural colour. Depending on if you are colouring over colour or on your natural hair colour the overall shade result can vary. If you would like to know a bit more about how our home hair dyes work or would like help on choosing a different shade our Customer Service team are on hand to help at 01590 613490 or alternatively at happyhair@tintsofnature.com
"No mess, easy to use, brilliant colour results"
Brilliant! We aim to please! Thank you for your review and rating :)
"I have been using Tints of Nature for many years now. I have always found it a most effective treatment for my greying hair. It is very easy to use and most importantly very gentle on the scalp with no adverse effects. Highly recommendable."
Thank you Janet! This is a fantastic review and rating. Thank you for your loyal custom and recommendation. :)
"Very good quality, natural looking colour and covered well all my grey hair. Used shade 7N+7D."
Thank you! 7N & 7D is a great colour combination! Why not share your photos with us, we would love to see the results #tintsofnature @tintsofnatureuk
"I was dubious but I must say the resulting colour is salon quality. A bit more conditioner would be nice as the sachet is quite small. Other than this, perfect!"
A pleasant surprise? :) Thank you for your kind rating , we will pass your conditioner comments on to our project development team. :)
Tints of Nature is rated 4.54 based on 287 reviews