Tiled Roof Conservatories Reviews

of reviewers recommend Tiled Roof Conservatories
Read Tiled Roof Conservatories Reviews

About Tiled Roof Conservatories:

WE PRIDE OURSELVES ON THE QUALITY OF OUR WORK, OUR UNBEATABLE PRICES AND OUR TOP CLASS CUSTOMER SERVICE.

By replacing your existing glass or polycarbonate roof with a Tiled Roof Conservatory fully insulated tiled roof your conservatory will become a comfortable and enjoyable living space for any activity all year round no matter what the weather.

Tiled Roof Conservatories provide the perfect solution for your old or ineffective conservatory roof by simply replacing it with an insulated, effective roof that has a beautiful finish both inside and out. All of our work is also backed with a 10 year insurance backed guarantee.

With Tiled Roof Conservatories you can transform your conservatory by simply having fitted conservatory roof insulation or a fully tiled insulated roof.

tiledroofconservatories@gmail.com

Shieling House, 30 Invincible Road, Farnborough, Hampshire, GU14 7QU

So pleased we had our conservatory roof tiled and insulated by Tiled Roof Conservatories, David & Lawrence who did the outside tiling were excellent, the end result is amazing, they were very tidy and so polite it was a joy to have them do the work. The inside plastered ceiling and lights make it a beautiful room to sit and enjoy. Thank you to all the guys who worked on this renovation, we love it :) and would definitely recommend this company to anyone thinking about have their conservatory roof tiled and insulated.
Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. We really appreciate it. More importantly, it was a pleasure working for you. I will pass your comments to everyone who worked on your project, they will appreciate your feedback. Thanks again for allowing Tiled Roof Conservatories to improve your home.
Excellent job. Definitely a lot warmer now. Would highly recommend Tiled roof Conservatories
Paul and Ray who done the work were very efficient and polite and done a wonderful job. Would highly recommend Tiled Roof Conservatories. Job well done.
Excellent product. Excellent workmanship. Excellent communications and an excellent price! Highly recommended
Standard of work was very good and the workmen very clean and careful and had an excellent work ethic. They were very respectful of our property. I would gladly recommend the company .
The two fitters were excellent. Very good workers. Roof looks lovely. Would definitely recommend your company
Excellent all round. Top quality job done. Would gladly recommend their service.
Excellent service and a great product.The installation team,Tony,Sonny,Richard and Owen were top notch.Just got to decorate and enjoy.

Regards Mick Goddard
Our new conservatory roof was fitted on time at a reasonable price by two very professional tradesmen, the site was left in an immaculate condition. I highly recommend Tiled Roof Conservatories.
Robin (Hockliffe)
Our conservatory is now used every day, the the roof has helped transform a large space and much loved room into a new living room that can be used throughout the year.
The guys we had were tidy caring of our needs, arrived on time, respected that we had dogs and the gate has to remain shut, silly things to some but important to us therefore we would recommend this company.
Tony and Sonny were hard workers very pleasant, considerate and tidy. Couldn't believe how much difference it would made, we're now using it most days whenever home, we've just got 2 skirting board oil radiators and come on and off 24 hours and they're not turned up to there highest yet. So pleased we decided to get it done, would recommend to anyone thinking about getting it done. Thank you.
Very pleased with my tiled roof it has made an amazing difference to the warmth.
The workman were very good and tidy.
Would definitely recommend your company
We are exceedingly pleased with our conservatory roof! The men who actually did the work were brilliant - early starters, late finishers and always good humoured. So pleased that it's done - very happy.
Excellent workmanship, fast and quality. Room is so much warmer in winter and more like a room than a conservatory. Would highly recommend.
Excellent workers, amazing finish on the roof and interior.
Couldn't have been any better.
Hi The guys get here on Monday and finished on Wednesday cleaned up and left all tidy. Well done
An informative initial sales visit, then efficient and prompt installation with minimal disruption (vital, as it was November!). The tiled roof has given me a warm garden/dining room, instead of a fridge in the winter/sauna in the summer conservatory. I wholeheartedly recommend this company.
We always wanted a conservatory, but it was unusable in the summer,too hot and in the winter we could never get it to warm up. So decided to get a new roof. The results were amazing, well worth the money spent TRC did a good job from concept to completion. Highly recommend the product to solve issues mentioned.
We really love our conservatory now we have a tiled roof, it has become part of the house we can enjoy it even in the summer when before it was always too hot to sit in. It took no time at all to put in place the workmanship is excellent we would recommend this company to anyone having this done.
I needed a replacement roof on my conservatory as old plastic roof was discoloured and starting to crack. A tiled roof was an option and I am now very pleased that I chose that option. Less warm in the summer and warm in winter was promised and that has been the result. There was a minor leak at the apex but that was quickly sorted and the whole job total satisfaction.
A very good job well done , just so very annoyed I didn't get this done sooner.
Workers were very good and friendly and did the job very quick.
I don't usually give 5 stars but there is always a first.
Tiled Roof Conservatories is rated 4.90 based on 109 reviews