Tiled Roof Conservatories Reviews

Review and raise up to £2.00
Snow

You've raised
£1.26 for charity!

Read & write reviews about Tiled Roof Conservatories in our app We'll donate to charity for every review written
"By tiling my conservatory and an attached annexe, they have provided me with two rooms that are usable throughout the year, instead of only in the summer. The appearance of the roof is excellent. The roofers/tilers did a sterling job, kept to time, and made an effort to keep things tidy inside and out. The plasterers did a good plaster job, but were a little less conscientious on the tidiness/cleanliness aspects. Over-all, though, I'm delighted!"
Ian Francis
Verified Buyer
"The men that installed the roof were excellent.Plus the product lived up to our expectations My only comment would be that we have not received the Warrenty documents"
"The project from start to finish ran very smoothly and I am delighted with the result. No longer is it too cold and I am sure in the summer it will feel much cooler. The work ethic by the fitting team was excellent and the overall appearance from the outside looks amazing. Would recommend to anyone."
Tiled Roof Conservatories is rated 5.00 based on 3 reviews