Tiled Roof Conservatories Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Tiled Roof Conservatories

About Tiled Roof Conservatories: WE PRIDE OURSELVES ON THE QUALITY OF OUR WORK, OUR UNBEATABLE PRICES AND OUR TOP CLASS CUSTOMER SERVICE.

By replacing your existing glass or polycarbonate roof with a Tiled Roof Conservatory fully insulated tiled roof your conservatory will become a comfortable and enjoyable living space for any activity all year round no matter what the weather.

Tiled Roof Conservatories provide the perfect solution for your old or ineffective conservatory roof by simply replacing it with an insulated, effective roof that has a beautiful finish both inside and out. All of our work is also backed with a 10 year insurance backed guarantee.

With Tiled Roof Conservatories you can transform your conservatory by simply having fitted conservatory roof insulation or a fully tiled insulated roof.

tiledroofconservatories@gmail.com

8 Pure Offices, Apollo Rise, Southwood Business Park

"Good, seemed quite efficient, should have made a slight change in design though."
"Everybody that came on site last week was very hard working despite the heat! Thank you for doing such a good job in a timely fashion (working round a birthday event) with contractors who could only be a credit to your company. The standards met appear to be high. The change to our conservatory with the insulating, the tiling and then the plastering (particularly appreciated) is fabulous. Now the rest is left to us to decorate and to continue enjoying the better temperature. Thank you."
"Since we had our conservatory roof tiled we have had a winter and very hot summer. It has been amazing warm in the winter and cool in the summer, as promised. it has become a room we can use all the year round. Three of our neighbours have also now used your company after seeing ours. The men who worked on our roof were fantastic they arrived when they said they would, were tidy as they could be and fitted into our family life and the rain. We would highly recommend this company."
"Very Very pleased with the finish and the fitters were outstanding, the conservatory is a lot cooler now, which is just as well with the weather we have been having, here's hoping its the opposite in the winter."
"Job finished in record time. The finish is excellent. They left us with no problems or residual waste"
"I nearly rejected a cold call but as my polycarbonate roof needed replacing I continued. From the initial phone call, and a charming non pushy sales lady to placing the order I was impressed. Work on the new roof was swift and tidy—even the plasterers were for plasterers acceptable —- and the complete job has been a success. Last winter the conservatory was able to be used and this summer would have been intolerable without the tiled roof. I have no hesitation in giving a big thumbs up to Tiled Roof Conservatories"
"Good value"
"All the work required was clearly explained to us by Steve. The work was carried out with a quality finish. It has made the conservatory much cooler in the summer and we have noticed that there is little change in temperature over night which was never the case before. Everything that was promised was done and I have no hesitation in recommending this Company."
"We have a room that can be used all year. The workmanship was first class. the room was transformed in five days. would recomend to anyone"
"It looks so good, and so much cooler. We have a new room."
"Good workmanship. All work was done within the time scale. Workmen ensured the place was left in a clean and tidy state. Very pleased with all the work."
"We had the work carried out in April this year and had other building work carried out beside the roof we were told it would take a week despite bad weather and with the hard work of the two guys it was, I would throughly recommend tiled roof conservatories"
"From initial survey and quote to job completion, the service provided was first class. The two workmen were polite, courteous and considerate and weren't afraid to put in a good shift."
"They were very competitive on price, but the workman were kind, courteous and clean, plus worked till late some days so not to leave any job in finished. Plus we have 3 Jack Russell Terriers and they were conscious about tools etc being left around that may injure them. which was extremely appreciated. All in all a great job done by professionals. Thanks to all concerned."
"We were both more than happy with our tiled roof, the men were there on time worked nonstop & made a lovely finish & cleared up the mess afterwards all we had to do was put our furniture back in place,we now have another room all year round.Would recommend this team they were great."
"I had a conservatory that was cold in the winter and extremely hot in the summer. Following my research, we had to decide whether to go with the self-cleaning and heat reflecting glass or a tiled insulated roof. The surveyor visited us and provided a very competitive quote. He promised that the Insulated roof would give us what we wanted which was a warm room that we could still use in the winter months. Up to the day of installation I was still in doubt as to whether the insulated roof would work albeit all the reviews I'd read about Tiled Roof Conservatories were positive. I am very pleased to say that when the cold evenings kicked in, I'm able to sit comfortably in my conservatory. My thanks also go out to the installation guys. Although I was away when the roof was installed, my husband provided me with a step by step guide of your professionalism, organisation and structured process from the beginning right through to completion. We have now been using the conservatory for over a year now with the Tiled Roof and we use it every day no matter the weather outside. J. Anderson"
"The installation of our new conservatory roof was carried out in a very efficient manner. From the arrival of the fitters who were extremely polite and courteous the carried out the work in a very methodical way on a very hot couple of days. The third day and the ceiling was plastered (again the plasterer did a very clean and neat job). Finally our smart new spot lights were connected and we cannot wait for the plaster to thoroughly dry so that the new ceiling can be painted."
"My conservatory was used very little. It was too cold in the winter, even with a radiator. It was far too hot in the summer ! Now with a Tiled Roof, it can be used all year round ! It's amazing what a difference it has made. The work was carried out to a high standard. I only wish I'd had it done years ago ! I'm very pleased with the results, and recommend Tiled Roof Conservatories."
"The conversion team were very professional & did an excellent job. We are very happy with our new roof & it has made the conservatory a room we can use all year round now. From the outside it looks like an extension of the house - wish we had done it years ago"
"I was very happy from start to finish of my dealings with Tiled Roof Conservatories. After my initial telephone conversation I requested a surveyor to my home to survey my conservatory and give me a quotation. The surveyor arrived bang on the agreed time, rapidly surveyed the conservatory and generated a quotation. A little bit of negotiation and we agreed a price and an approximate start date. A mutually agreeable date was made a few days later. The work started on time and was completed in 2-3 days. My wife and I are totally satisfied with the end product and all aspects of dealing with Tiled Roof Conservatories. David Sealy"
Tiled Roof Conservatories is rated 4.96 based on 27 reviews