Tiled Roof Conservatories Reviews

of reviewers recommend Tiled Roof Conservatories
Read Tiled Roof Conservatories Reviews

About Tiled Roof Conservatories:

WE PRIDE OURSELVES ON THE QUALITY OF OUR WORK, OUR UNBEATABLE PRICES AND OUR TOP CLASS CUSTOMER SERVICE.

By replacing your existing glass or polycarbonate roof with a Tiled Roof Conservatory fully insulated tiled roof your conservatory will become a comfortable and enjoyable living space for any activity all year round no matter what the weather.

Tiled Roof Conservatories provide the perfect solution for your old or ineffective conservatory roof by simply replacing it with an insulated, effective roof that has a beautiful finish both inside and out. All of our work is also backed with a 10 year insurance backed guarantee.

With Tiled Roof Conservatories you can transform your conservatory by simply having fitted conservatory roof insulation or a fully tiled insulated roof.

tiledroofconservatories@gmail.com

Shieling House, 30 Invincible Road, Farnborough, Hampshire, GU14 7QU

So pleased we had our conservatory roof tiled and insulated by Tiled Roof Conservatories, David & Lawrence who did the outside tiling were excellent, the end result is amazing, they were very tidy and so polite it was a joy to have them do the work. The inside plastered ceiling and lights make it a beautiful room to sit and enjoy. Thank you to all the guys who worked on this renovation, we love it :) and would definitely recommend this company to anyone thinking about have their conservatory roof tiled and insulated.
Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. We really appreciate it. More importantly, it was a pleasure working for you. I will pass your comments to everyone who worked on your project, they will appreciate your feedback. Thanks again for allowing Tiled Roof Conservatories to improve your home.
My new conservatory roof was completed with great efficiency and Paul, the roofer, was very good, very friendly, he did a great job.
The work was carried out to a high standard by a very committed and skilled team. Many thanks
Good service from start to finish. Job took 5 days instead of 1 as expected but in fairness it was caused by a non arrival of shingles which was a fault in the supply chain.
Tony & Sony who installed the roof were excellent, they were polite, worked extremely hard nothing was too much trouble, they tidied up after themselves, asked if they could work late and one night they worked until 8 o’clock, they worked in the rain and made an excellent job of installing the plasterboard and this was commented on by Richard and his gang who came to do the plastering, the plasters were also excellent and again they were very clean, Simon the electrician was also very good and had the spotlights fitted and working within 2 hours, all in all a very positive experience, I also have to mention Connor who was always polite and very helpful when ever I rang the office, I would not hesitate to recommend Tiled Roof Conseratories to anyone!
We waited until we actually used the conservatory before writing this review. All I can say is ,Why didn’t we do this before !! Best money every spent. The workers were excellent , polite and tidy. The roof makes such a difference. At last I have another usable room all year round. Excellent !!
I am very pleased with my new roof completed by Tiled Roof Conservatories. The sales pitch was not forceful, and the product good The fitters and plasterer where skilled and hard working. They maintained a clean work area in my home and garden. I am able to fully enjoy the space all year. My only small issue was getting a date confirmed for the work to start. The communication around fitting and start dates could have been better, but the changeable weather was partly to blame, overall i would highly recommend this company
Lovely result. Expert efficient workmen. Clean & tidy. Very pleased. Thanks
They were one day late arriving but when they were here Paul and Gabriel worked none stop.The workmanship was exceptional both good humoured polite and very professional. Both very clean and tidy workers.
We are very happy with the new roof on the conservatory.It was done very professionally and the guys have done an excellent job. Now that the weather is warm we have fully tested if it was worth it and we can honestly say a big YES. We can now sit have a breakfast and our dinners without it being hot and unbearable.It is a new room where we can spend time listening to music or do some reading.And the best thing it is not a dumping room. Once again Thank you. Helene ly
both inside and outside look very nice and pleasing to the eye
Excellent standard of workmanship throughout. Temperature differential in conservatory from old to new roof excellent. We can now use the conservatory to relax in.
Fantistic company, a pleasure to do business with, first-class workmanship
We are delighted with the new roof on our conservatory. The work was carried out by two professional, courteous and hardworking teams within 5 days. We would highly recommend this Company.
Tiled roof fitter & price overall very good
Very pleased with our new slate tiled roof, workmanship was excellent.
Your work men Paul & Peter were very good and worked flat out did very good work and cleaned up very well after. Well done.
Our new roof looks great. The workmen arrived on time & worked solidly throughout the day. Helen, our sales rep, was very professional & non pushy.
Very competitively priced for the quality which is second to none. With no hard sell from Stephen, he delivered what he promised, his team worked tirelessly and efficiently to transform what was once a greenhouse/cold frame for most of the year into a room which now feels like an extension to our lounge. Would definitely recommend this company to anyone considering having a tiled roof on their conservatory.
We considered many companies to replace our conservatory roof and have been so glad we chose Tiled Roof Conservatories. We waited 8 months to send a review to allow for any problems that may occur but it is perfect. One of the best decisions we ever made was to replace our glass roof and ceiling blinds (where flies and bees, etc, used to get trapped). Too many benefits to mention in this review! Excellent.
I would recommend Tiled Roof Conservatories to anyone - Helen the sales rep was friendly and polite, she knew the product well and answered all my questions. She was very clear about what work needed to be undertaken and duration. She was not pushy just honest about the roof and materials used and was able to give me a quote that day. I even emailed her a couple of times with questions and she was very quick to reply. The team, Laurintas and Deividas, who carried out the work arrived on time and were also very friendly and polite, they too were very honest about how long it would take - both worked a very long day (Day 1) and worked very hard, Stephen came to deliver materials and introduced himself which (I understand how busy people are and travelling) I appreciated. On Day 2 - they arrived early to finish off the outside and the inside ready for the plasterer. The plasterers arrived on time and again got on and it was complete in a few hours. Again very friendly and polite - they were also very clear and helpful about how long it would take to dry and when it could be painted and which paint would be the best to use. I am absolutely delighted with the finished result I am very pleased that I have had this work done and delighted that I made a good decision to choose Tiled Roof Conservatories to do the work. Thank you and best wishes from Paula Lewis, Shefford
Tiled Roof Conservatories is rated 4.89 based on 66 reviews