Tiled Roof Conservatories Reviews

of reviewers recommend Tiled Roof Conservatories
Read Tiled Roof Conservatories Reviews

About Tiled Roof Conservatories:

WE PRIDE OURSELVES ON THE QUALITY OF OUR WORK, OUR UNBEATABLE PRICES AND OUR TOP CLASS CUSTOMER SERVICE.

By replacing your existing glass or polycarbonate roof with a Tiled Roof Conservatory fully insulated tiled roof your conservatory will become a comfortable and enjoyable living space for any activity all year round no matter what the weather.

Tiled Roof Conservatories provide the perfect solution for your old or ineffective conservatory roof by simply replacing it with an insulated, effective roof that has a beautiful finish both inside and out. All of our work is also backed with a 10 year insurance backed guarantee.

With Tiled Roof Conservatories you can transform your conservatory by simply having fitted conservatory roof insulation or a fully tiled insulated roof.

tiledroofconservatories@gmail.com

Shieling House, 30 Invincible Road, Farnborough, Hampshire, GU14 7QU

Very pleased with workmanship and finish of conservatory roof and ceiling. Friendly and considerate workman especially as we were self isolating.
High quality work, very professional attitude from both workers. Would recommend to anyone.
Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. We really appreciate it. More importantly, it was a pleasure working for you. I will pass your comments to everyone who worked on your project, they will appreciate your feedback. Thanks again for allowing Tiled Roof Conservatories to improve your home.
Excellent service. Hard working, punctual and did a great job.
Very please with the roof ,the work men was very friendly and pleasent they tick all the boxes
Am very please with them,
Thank you for a wonderful job - absolutely perfect. Andrew and Russ were fantastic. We couldn't be happier!
Delighted with end product. Very little mess made all the way through and what there was, was tidied up immediately. Lovely and cool in this heatwave....such a difference.
Excellent service from beginning to end. Very happy with the work ethic and quality of work of craftsmanship 👍
I’m really pleased with the wonderful new conservatory roof. It was efficiently constructed by Colin and David and it has added a great new usable room to my house. It has been a pleasure dealing with your company as you have been so informative from start to finish. I would highly recommend Tiled Roof Conservatories both for their product and service.
We are so pleased with our new conservatory roof. The whole process has been very efficiently handled. The workmanship is excellent and the guys who did the work were very friendly and polite. The whole job took 4 days and everything was left clean and tidy. You wouldn't even know they had been. If you are thinking of replacing your conservatory roof we would highly recommend Tiled Roof Conservatories.
After getting quotes from various companies we decided to go with Tiled Roof Conservatories due to them being local to us, and really pleased that we did! The team worked really hard to get the job done and the finished roof (inside and out) is fantastic. Couldn’t fault anything and would thoroughly recommend to anyone who’s thinking of converting their conservatory to a new more usable room that now feels more part of the house. We’ve spent hours sitting in there already, when before it’d be either too hot or too cold.
An excellent company-
The two fitters Laurance and David were hardworking from the time they arrived on site until the time they finished.
They were on time, courteous, and were careful with our property and always left the site tidy each day. I would certainly recommend this company as the fitters and the quality of the finished product is first class.
we are very happy with our roof one of the best improvements to our house superb workmanship excellent quality very reasonable price would recommend 100% this company
We have just had our Tiled roof fitted and it looks fabulous, we were a bit apprehensive with the current pandemic as we had placed our order in January but trusted our judgment that all would be OK. The installers worked hard and cleaned up every day. I would give 10/10 for workmanship and already the room feels much cooler than it would normally be this time of year. Would recommend to friends and family
Excellent job. Definitely a lot warmer now. Would highly recommend Tiled roof Conservatories
Paul and Ray who done the work were very efficient and polite and done a wonderful job. Would highly recommend Tiled Roof Conservatories. Job well done.
Excellent product. Excellent workmanship. Excellent communications and an excellent price! Highly recommended
Standard of work was very good and the workmen very clean and careful and had an excellent work ethic. They were very respectful of our property. I would gladly recommend the company .
The two fitters were excellent. Very good workers. Roof looks lovely. Would definitely recommend your company
Excellent all round. Top quality job done. Would gladly recommend their service.
Tiled Roof Conservatories is rated 4.86 based on 127 reviews