Tiled Roof Conservatories Reviews

of reviewers recommend Tiled Roof Conservatories
Read Tiled Roof Conservatories Reviews

About Tiled Roof Conservatories:

WE PRIDE OURSELVES ON THE QUALITY OF OUR WORK, OUR UNBEATABLE PRICES AND OUR TOP CLASS CUSTOMER SERVICE.

By replacing your existing glass or polycarbonate roof with a Tiled Roof Conservatory fully insulated tiled roof your conservatory will become a comfortable and enjoyable living space for any activity all year round no matter what the weather.

Tiled Roof Conservatories provide the perfect solution for your old or ineffective conservatory roof by simply replacing it with an insulated, effective roof that has a beautiful finish both inside and out. All of our work is also backed with a 10 year insurance backed guarantee.

With Tiled Roof Conservatories you can transform your conservatory by simply having fitted conservatory roof insulation or a fully tiled insulated roof.

tiledroofconservatories@gmail.com

Shieling House, 30 Invincible Road, Farnborough, Hampshire, GU14 7QU

Thank you Reviews. io for letting me write a review. I give one star to this company as there is nothing lower to give. I see people have rated their work as excellent but I don't know to rate their work as they never did any in my property. I have paid £7795 as a deposit in August 2019 and they have made my life a misery since then. I have been chasing them for months and have asked for a refund and they are just ignoring me. Obviously, they did not ask me for a review and I got this through REVIEWS.io website. I don't know how many people will bother to do that. I was too naive to get fooled by the salesperson they send who brags about their good reviews and how big the company is. He made me believe that work will start in 6 weeks. I haven't heard from him since he took the deposit. If you are hiring them please do a good background search, as what I have found doesn't look good. I am very close to taking legal action spending my own money although I might not see my deposit again. I have no intention of defaming a small business in this difficult period but I think the consumers have a right to know. Now they are blaming the lockdown but this started long before coronavirus. They say they are up and running after the lockdown but haven't had the courtesy to even call me.
Please do not risk your money with them.
As an extremely valued customer of ours, it's disappointing to see a review posted prior to the commencement of your rebuild. It's most unfortunate that we were due to start your project on the eve of the pandemic lockdown and consequently having to cancel the install. We had no option but to shut down for over two months. Your request to work through the pandemic was not possible and regardless we have to put both health and safety of everyone first. On a final note, I am pleased that we are now moving forward and look to start, we hope that once the job is completed you will revise and post a genuine review of the final project. Assuring you of our best attention always.
Tiled Roof Conservatories is rated 4.86 based on 127 reviews