Tiled Roof Conservatories Reviews

of reviewers recommend Tiled Roof Conservatories
Read Tiled Roof Conservatories Reviews

About Tiled Roof Conservatories:

WE PRIDE OURSELVES ON THE QUALITY OF OUR WORK, OUR UNBEATABLE PRICES AND OUR TOP CLASS CUSTOMER SERVICE.

By replacing your existing glass or polycarbonate roof with a Tiled Roof Conservatory fully insulated tiled roof your conservatory will become a comfortable and enjoyable living space for any activity all year round no matter what the weather.

Tiled Roof Conservatories provide the perfect solution for your old or ineffective conservatory roof by simply replacing it with an insulated, effective roof that has a beautiful finish both inside and out. All of our work is also backed with a 10 year insurance backed guarantee.

With Tiled Roof Conservatories you can transform your conservatory by simply having fitted conservatory roof insulation or a fully tiled insulated roof.

tiledroofconservatories@gmail.com

Tiled Roof Conservatories 5 star review on 2nd February 2021
Parsons
Tiled Roof Conservatories 5 star review on 15th December 2020
Metcalfe
So pleased we had our conservatory roof tiled and insulated by Tiled Roof Conservatories, David & Lawrence who did the outside tiling were excellent, the end result is amazing, they were very tidy and so polite it was a joy to have them do the work. The inside plastered ceiling and lights make it a beautiful room to sit and enjoy. Thank you to all the guys who worked on this renovation, we love it :) and would definitely recommend this company to anyone thinking about have their conservatory roof tiled and insulated.
Thank you Reviews. io for letting me write a review. I give one star to this company as there is nothing lower to give. I see people have rated their work as excellent but I don't know to rate their work as they never did any in my property. I have paid £7795 as a deposit in August 2019 and they have made my life a misery since then. I have been chasing them for months and have asked for a refund and they are just ignoring me. Obviously, they did not ask me for a review and I got this through REVIEWS.io website. I don't know how many people will bother to do that. I was too naive to get fooled by the salesperson ( Alan Argy) they send who brags about their good reviews and how big the company is. He made me believe that work will start in 6 weeks. I haven't heard from him since he took the deposit. If you are hiring them please do a good background search, as what I have found doesn't look good. I am very close to taking legal action spending my own money although I might not see my deposit again. I have no intention of defaming a small business in this difficult period but I think the consumers have a right to know. Now they are blaming the lockdown but this started long before coronavirus. They say they are up and running after the lockdown but haven't had the courtesy to even call me. Please do not risk your money with them. 16/8/20 - My work is still not done.
As an extremely valued customer of ours, it's disappointing to see a review posted prior to the commencement of your rebuild. It's most unfortunate that we were due to start your project on the eve of the pandemic lockdown and consequently having to cancel the install. We had no option but to shut down for over two months. Your request to work through the pandemic was not possible and regardless we have to put both health and safety of everyone first. On a final note, I am pleased that we are now moving forward and look to start, we hope that once the job is completed you will revise and post a genuine review of the final project. Assuring you of our best attention always.
Had a solid roof installed to replace our polycarbonate roof. After a long delay in commencement the roof was finally built. It looks wonderful and people have admired the new look. The installers were efficient, clean and tidy and worked long hours to get the job done. Unfortunately communication by head office is terrible. No return of phone calls and lack of urgency to get snagging done. Still have a guttering problem outstanding 5 weeks later. Seems once they have got your money their not interested! Dissapointing end to a lovely job.
Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. We really appreciate it. More importantly, it was a pleasure working for you. I will pass your comments to everyone who worked on your project, they will appreciate your feedback. Thanks again for allowing Tiled Roof Conservatories to improve your home. Apologies over the small issue with the gutter pleased this has now been attended and completed to your satisfaction.
A very good job well done , just so very annoyed I didn't get this done sooner. Workers were very good and friendly and did the job very quick. I don't usually give 5 stars but there is always a first. Thank you
Tony & Sony who installed the roof were excellent, they were polite, worked extremely hard nothing was too much trouble, they tidied up after themselves, asked if they could work late and one night they worked until 8 o’clock, they worked in the rain and made an excellent job of installing the plasterboard and this was commented on by Richard and his gang who came to do the plastering, the plasters were also excellent and again they were very clean, Simon the electrician was also very good and had the spotlights fitted and working within 2 hours, all in all a very positive experience, I also have to mention Connor who was always polite and very helpful when ever I rang the office, I would not hesitate to recommend Tiled Roof Conseratories to anyone!
I am very pleased with my new roof completed by Tiled Roof Conservatories. The sales pitch was not forceful, and the product good The fitters and plasterer where skilled and hard working. They maintained a clean work area in my home and garden. I am able to fully enjoy the space all year. My only small issue was getting a date confirmed for the work to start. The communication around fitting and start dates could have been better, but the changeable weather was partly to blame, overall i would highly recommend this company
Excellent job. Definitely a lot warmer now. Would highly recommend Tiled roof Conservatories
We really love our conservatory now we have a tiled roof, it has become part of the house we can enjoy it even in the summer when before it was always too hot to sit in. It took no time at all to put in place the workmanship is excellent we would recommend this company to anyone having this done.
Exceeded Expectations, i had my conservatory finished 2 years ago and it was the best decision I have made, the fitters were punctual and the service was great.
Excellent service all round, from start to finish, Alan was very informative and did not push us for the sale, we was kept up to date from Conner and sushma in the office and Tony and sonny came before schedule to commence work, at first we had our reservations due to the nature of the work and the rainfall however the fitters worked tirelessly to complete our roof within deadline and we have to say it’s the best decision we have made, not only is it warmer in these winter months, it’s a complete habitable room we will now be using to host our annual Christmas gala. After speaking with steve with we will now be commencing work on our second property in the new year, delighted is an understatement
On the whole my experience with Tiled Roof Conservatories was good. My problems only started when problems arose.
This has to be one of the best decisions I’ve made, having a tiled roof on my conservatory. Have had it over two years now. It’s made such a difference as to how much the conservatory is now used. Much warmer in winter, and so much cooler in summer. Very happy with it !
We are mostly happy with a very good finished product. However, TRC were stressful to work with in terms of arranging any work to go ahead - due perhaps to overbooking as well as availability of materials with their supplier(s), these arrangements nearly always slipped. The workmen on site were pleasant and kept a tidy work space. We can see a big improvement in the space, bar an issue with sloping in the ceiling which we are told will be addressed in due course.
Very pleased with our conservatory roof. Great workmanship with skilled fitters who’ve paid attention to detail. Would highly recommend.
We have recently had our conservatory roof replaced by Tiled Roof Conservatories, the trades people who carried out the work were extremely good and done a superb job, although time keeping was sometimes a little arie. On the whole our experience was a good one and we are happy of the end result, our conservatory is now a warm liveable space, which is what we set out to achieve by having this work carried out. The thing that we were fairly dissapoited with, was the severe lack of communication to us prior and during the installation, which was very frustrating at times. I know things In an office environment can get busy and forgotten, but not too the degree we experienced, however I know this is now being addressed and hopefully rectified in a positive way.
Lovely result. Expert efficient workmen. Clean & tidy. Very pleased. Thanks
We are very happy with the new roof on the conservatory.It was done very professionally and the guys have done an excellent job. Now that the weather is warm we have fully tested if it was worth it and we can honestly say a big YES. We can now sit have a breakfast and our dinners without it being hot and unbearable.It is a new room where we can spend time listening to music or do some reading.And the best thing it is not a dumping room. Once again Thank you. Helene ly
Very pleased we had our conservatory roof tiled and insulated by Tiled Roof Conservatories. Colin & David who did the outside tiling worked extremely hard and the end result is terrific, they were very tidy and cleaned up so there was no mess. The inside plastered ceiling and lights make it a very useful room now. Thank you to all the guys who worked on this and Helen who started the process. I can recommend this company to anyone thinking about have their conservatory roof tiled and insulated.
Tiled Roof Conservatories 5 star review on 24th March 2021
After getting quotes from various companies we decided to go with Tiled Roof Conservatories due to them being local to us, and really pleased that we did! The team worked really hard to get the job done and the finished roof (inside and out) is fantastic. Couldn’t fault anything and would thoroughly recommend to anyone who’s thinking of converting their conservatory to a new more usable room that now feels more part of the house. We’ve spent hours sitting in there already, when before it’d be either too hot or too cold.
We have just had our Tiled roof fitted and it looks fabulous, we were a bit apprehensive with the current pandemic as we had placed our order in January but trusted our judgment that all would be OK. The installers worked hard and cleaned up every day. I would give 10/10 for workmanship and already the room feels much cooler than it would normally be this time of year. Would recommend to friends and family
Tiled Roof Conservatories is rated 4.87 based on 156 reviews