Tiled Roof Conservatories Reviews

of reviewers recommend Tiled Roof Conservatories
Read Tiled Roof Conservatories Reviews

About Tiled Roof Conservatories:

WE PRIDE OURSELVES ON THE QUALITY OF OUR WORK, OUR UNBEATABLE PRICES AND OUR TOP CLASS CUSTOMER SERVICE.

By replacing your existing glass or polycarbonate roof with a Tiled Roof Conservatory fully insulated tiled roof your conservatory will become a comfortable and enjoyable living space for any activity all year round no matter what the weather.

Tiled Roof Conservatories provide the perfect solution for your old or ineffective conservatory roof by simply replacing it with an insulated, effective roof that has a beautiful finish both inside and out. All of our work is also backed with a 10 year insurance backed guarantee.

With Tiled Roof Conservatories you can transform your conservatory by simply having fitted conservatory roof insulation or a fully tiled insulated roof.

tiledroofconservatories@gmail.com

Shieling House, 30 Invincible Road, Farnborough, Hampshire, GU14 7QU

The representative was very pleasant and presented the product well.
The installation workers (3) were efficient and polite in manner.
We are very happy with the new roof at this time.
Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. We really appreciate it. More importantly, it was a pleasure working for you. I will pass your comments to everyone who worked on your project, they will appreciate your feedback. Thanks again for allowing Tiled Roof Conservatories to improve your home.
We are very happy with our new roof so quiet now and we can use the room all year round something I have wanted for a long time. The workers were great and worked very hard.
Mr & Mrs Pisavadia
Stevenage
Pleased overall with the quality of our conservatory roof. Now having difficulty opening the door. Still waiting for promised final paperwork.
On the whole my experience with Tiled Roof Conservatories was good. My problems only started when problems arose.
Very good workman, neat and tidy and cleared everything away at the end of the day and job.
We were supposed to have a dimmer switch fitted but at the present time this has not been done,disappointing as the rest of the job was good.
Supposed to send dimmer switch but not appeared as yet
We are mostly happy with a very good finished product. However, TRC were stressful to work with in terms of arranging any work to go ahead - due perhaps to overbooking as well as availability of materials with their supplier(s), these arrangements nearly always slipped. The workmen on site were pleasant and kept a tidy work space. We can see a big improvement in the space, bar an issue with sloping in the ceiling which we are told will be addressed in due course.
We have recently had our conservatory roof replaced by Tiled Roof Conservatories, the trades people who carried out the work were extremely good and done a superb job, although time keeping was sometimes a little arie.
On the whole our experience was a good one and we are happy of the end result, our conservatory is now a warm liveable space, which is what we set out to achieve by having this work carried out.

The thing that we were fairly dissapoited with, was the severe lack of communication to us prior and during the installation, which was very frustrating at times.
I know things In an office environment can get busy and forgotten, but not too the degree we experienced, however I know this is now being addressed and hopefully rectified in a positive way.
Good service from start to finish. Job took 5 days instead of 1 as expected but in fairness it was caused by a non arrival of shingles which was a fault in the supply chain.
both inside and outside look very nice and pleasing to the eye
Your work men Paul & Peter were very good and worked flat out did very good work and cleaned up very well after. Well done.
Had a solid roof installed to replace our polycarbonate roof. After a long delay in commencement the roof was finally built. It looks wonderful and people have admired the new look. The installers were efficient, clean and tidy and worked long hours to get the job done. Unfortunately communication by head office is terrible. No return of phone calls and lack of urgency to get snagging done. Still have a guttering problem outstanding 5 weeks later. Seems once they have got your money their not interested! Dissapointing end to a lovely job.

Apologies over the small issue with the gutter pleased this has now been attended and completed to your satisfaction.
I’m very happy with my new conservatory roof the service was very good overall, we did have to wait to replace the lead flashing but were given a gratuity discount for our patience, we are now enjoying our conservatory all year round.
The old roof was removed and the new one erected with minimal disruption in the estimated time frame.
Overall we are very impressed with the appearance of the new roof,also with the thermal insulation in both warm and cold conditions.
Good, seemed quite efficient, should have made a slight change in design though.
Tiled Roof Conservatories is rated 4.86 based on 126 reviews