Tiled Roof Conservatories Reviews

of reviewers recommend Tiled Roof Conservatories
Read Tiled Roof Conservatories Reviews

About Tiled Roof Conservatories:

WE PRIDE OURSELVES ON THE QUALITY OF OUR WORK, OUR UNBEATABLE PRICES AND OUR TOP CLASS CUSTOMER SERVICE.

By replacing your existing glass or polycarbonate roof with a Tiled Roof Conservatory fully insulated tiled roof your conservatory will become a comfortable and enjoyable living space for any activity all year round no matter what the weather.

Tiled Roof Conservatories provide the perfect solution for your old or ineffective conservatory roof by simply replacing it with an insulated, effective roof that has a beautiful finish both inside and out. All of our work is also backed with a 10 year insurance backed guarantee.

With Tiled Roof Conservatories you can transform your conservatory by simply having fitted conservatory roof insulation or a fully tiled insulated roof.

tiledroofconservatories@gmail.com

Tiled Roof Conservatories 5 star review on 2nd February 2021
Parsons
Tiled Roof Conservatories 5 star review on 15th December 2020
Metcalfe
So pleased we had our conservatory roof tiled and insulated by Tiled Roof Conservatories, David & Lawrence who did the outside tiling were excellent, the end result is amazing, they were very tidy and so polite it was a joy to have them do the work. The inside plastered ceiling and lights make it a beautiful room to sit and enjoy. Thank you to all the guys who worked on this renovation, we love it :) and would definitely recommend this company to anyone thinking about have their conservatory roof tiled and insulated.
Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. We really appreciate it. More importantly, it was a pleasure working for you. I will pass your comments to everyone who worked on your project, they will appreciate your feedback. Thanks again for allowing Tiled Roof Conservatories to improve your home.
Our conservatory looks amazing, all the workmen were very polite & got on with their jobs. I will highly recommend you to anyone that wishes to get their conservatory roof done.
Very pleased we had our conservatory roof tiled and insulated by Tiled Roof Conservatories. Colin & David who did the outside tiling worked extremely hard and the end result is terrific, they were very tidy and cleaned up so there was no mess. The inside plastered ceiling and lights make it a very useful room now. Thank you to all the guys who worked on this and Helen who started the process. I can recommend this company to anyone thinking about have their conservatory roof tiled and insulated.
Tiled Roof Conservatories 5 star review on 24th March 2021
What a superb company, the installers arrived on time, were most polite and hard working and just got on with it. They were clean and tidy and made sure that everything that needed protecting was covered, i.e. the floor and internal wall. I heartily recommend Tiled Roof as from the initial quote from Stephen, every thing he said would happen became reality and all I can do now is to thank all involved including the young lady from the office who kept us informed and checked progress.
Excellent service from the start. All The guys worked very hard and I'm very pleased with the end result. I would definitely recommend.
Brilliant service, everything went smoothly, all areas of construction linked without any delays, all nice fitters, cleaned up after completing their work, the finished job,(brilliant).
Would defiantly recommend Tiled Roof Conservatories.
Tiled Roof Conservatories 5 star review on 12th March 2021
Excellent company, did a great job, kept in touch all the way. Would definately highly recommend.
I can’t recommend highly enough, from start to finish this company is so professional using skilled workers, information always just a call away. The job was completed on time with no fuss or mess. An excellent job, not only have I added extra all year usable space, I’ve added value to my home and all at a competitive price. Thank you so much
Tiled Roof Conservatories 5 star review on 3rd March 2021
Very well organised and professional. Willing to go the extra step to ensure we were happy. Will recommend to anyone without hesitation.
Very nice people from start to finish. Work very hard all day .
Very impressed with the high standard of work, friendly and very very efficient.
Tiled Roof Conservatories 5 star review on 19th February 2021
Excellent professional job. Completed well within the time.
We are very pleased with the work completed by Tiled Roof Conservatories. Once the job was scheduled we were advised who the installers were going to be and what time they would arrive. They got on with the job almost without a break, working late into the evening to ensure we were protected from the weather.
The work was completed to a high standard and on time. No hesitation in recommending both the company and the outcome. It really looks good and more eco efficient.
Tiled Roof Conservatories 5 star review on 1st February 2021
We have nothing but praise for everyone we spoke to or had contact with.
Helen Introduced us to Tiled Roof Conservatories explaining all the options and helping us to decide what we actually needed, she made us feel confident that we had chosen the right product with the right company.
We were kept informed of the start date, who would be arriving and when.
The builders were a great team and worked really hard, loving a cuppa at any time. Then the plasterers and electrician followed on immediately so we didn’t have an unfinished job at any point.
Everyone cleared their equipment up and any spare goods, they were very tidy. It felt like a well oiled machine.
Once the conservatory was finished we received a call to check everything was ok, which it definately was.
Tiled Roof Conservatories 5 star review on 23rd January 2021
Work completed and tidied up as well was excellent.men work very hard and very helpful would recommend company
Fabulous job, quick and efficient. I can't believe the difference in the room. Warmer and more importantly we can't hear the rain! I would definitely recommend Tiled Roof Conservatorys. Great investment
My old tired conservatory has been totally transformed by the work of Tiled Roof Conservatories. The team of two fitters undertook the transformation of the fitting the New roof. The guys worked efficiently and really worked hard at assuring that the job was completed in a timely manner despite the weather being against them. The quality was to a really high standard and I was very impressed. The Electrician arrived a couple of days later to complete the link up of power snd was very helpful and nothing was too much trouble.
I give 5 stars for the quality and how impressed I was with the improvement. Finished a couple of days ago and the change in room temperature has increased and it’s a great space to use, where as previously it was a cold a uninviting place to sit in winter.
Tiled Roof Conservatories 5 star review on 15th December 2020
Very efficient and hard working team who completed the job in a timely manner. They were very clean and ensured all rubbish was taken away and the room and garden was left spotless.
Would highly recommend
Tiled Roof Conservatories 5 star review on 2nd December 2020
I am so chuffed with the job done. They work of the sales executive, the roofers, the plasterers and the electrician was top notch, so friendly and very approachable. We would highly recommend this company.

Karen and Chris
Tiled Roof Conservatories 5 star review on 20th November 2020
Excellent service very professional, would highly recommend tiled roof conservatories.
Excellent from start to finish. Tony and Sonny did a first class job on the roof and plaster boarding the ceiling. Cleaned up after them leaving it tidy. Richard and Owen did a excellent job plastering the ceiling and left it clean and tidy. I am very pleased with the results i can now use my conservatory all year round thanks guys. Also thanks Helen who did the survey. I definitely recommend Tiled Roof conservatories well worth the money.
Tiled Roof Conservatories is rated 4.87 based on 155 reviews