TH March & Co. Limited Reviews

of reviewers recommend TH March & Co. Limited
Read TH March & Co. Limited Reviews

About TH March & Co. Limited:

Trusted insurance advisors since 1887, it is our mission to be the trusted expert to all our policyholders: providing specialist advice, helping to manage the risks of everyday life, protecting against the unexpected, and above all giving our customers dedicated support during a claim. After all, that's where customers feel they need us the most.

We offer a broad range of products to insure the things that are precious to you, including your home, valuable possessions, your health, your life and your business.

Widely known as the foremost insurance brokers for the jewellery trade, we are experienced in meeting the insurance needs of retailers, designers, manufacturers, makers, repairers and of course the jewellery and watch wearers and collectors, who are all part of the UK’s diverse and vibrant jewellery scene.

Furthermore, our expertise extends to commercial and personal insurance products and guidance to suit the needs and requirements of all kinds of people and organisations.

We see our vision as to protect and enrich the lives of our customers, employees, partners and business communities. We are here to support, guide and advise you. You don't have to just take our word for it: take a look at what customers are saying about us here. Visit our website now and talk to us about how we can help you!

insurance@thmarch.co.uk

10-12, Ely Place, London

Tell us how TH March & Co. Limited made you happy
Very good communication, dealt with my claim simply and swiftly. Highly recommend. Thanks to Charlotte especially!
We pay a very fair annual price and received excellent customer service when we needed it. Fully recommend.
I am really impressed with the service from TH March, Jayde Bassett made a devastating situation so much easier to cope with. It was all sorted with no fuss and so efficient, I would hope that I don't have any more claims, but should I be unfortunate, there is no better Company to deal with .
Dear Jean We are sorry to hear about your devastating claim, but are glad we were able to be there to support you when you needed us. It's lovely to hear that you felt Jayde made your claim so much easier to cope with, and that you are impressed with the TH March service. Hearing that you found the claim sorted efficiently and with no fuss truly makes us happy, and this is exactly what we aim to provide every single time. There is no better praise than a customer saying "there is no better company to deal with"! Thank you very much for the 5 star review. Kind regards Nat at THM
Excellent service with a recent claim I had. They made the process completely seamless and paid the jeweller direct in a very quick turnaround time.
Thank you for reporting back on your positive claim experience and for giving us a 5-star review. We're so pleased you found the process seamless. Kind regards Nat at THM
Special thanks to kym who helped me insure my Rolex watch Very knowledgeable and helpful. Excellent service all round
Dear Judith We appreciate you telling us all about your experience insuring your Rolex watch through us at TH March. It's great to hear you saying you felt our service was excellent, and that you found the team very knowledgeable and helpful. Many thanks for the 5-star review. Kind regards Nat at THM
I lost a diamond earring and was devastated expecting the insurance claim to be lengthy and frustrating, but TH March was amazing. I dealt with one member of staff throughout which made everything so much easier and they dealt with the claim really quickly and with no fuss at all. Thanks so much TH March!
Dear Alison Sorry you lost your earring, but we're happy we were able to be there for you when you needed us. We're delighted that you think of us as amazing, and that you found your claim experience easy, quick and without fuss. That's exactly what we aim for every time for our customers. Kind regards Nat at THM
Unfortunately I lost an earring which was a bespoke design. TH March dealt with my claim very sensitively and efficiently. They liaised directly with my jeweller who was able to match the stone and create a matching earring. Losing the earring was unsetting but the whole process proceeded seamlessly.
We're delighted to have been there for you when you needed us, and pleased you felt your claim was dealt with sensitively, efficiently and seamlessly. It's great to hear you are happy with your replacement earring. Thank you for taking the time to write a 5 star review. Kind regards Nat at THM
THMarch go out of their way to look after clients and tailor their service to the exact needs of the clients
Dear Paola We're delighted you recognise that we go out of our way to look after and tailor our service to clients. It's part of our ethos and we do work hard on this, so it is rewarding to hear such nice feedback. Most of all we're pleased to have been there for you when you needed us. Thank you for taking the time to provide a 5 star review and feedback, which we'll pass on to the team. Kind regards Nat at THM
Good value for the money --I like the fact March give you plenty of warning when my insurance is due and there prices are good got my quote from them and not much dearer than last year in all I would say a good all rounder for insurance
A perfect insurance story -- My beautiful diamond ring, that I purchased in the Caribbean with my inheritance and served as a ‘thank you’ to my Dad and memory of a fabulous holiday, broke. I had had the sense to insure it on return to the U.K. and TH March were so helpful. I took the ring to the jeweller who had given me the U.K. valuation and they quoted for the repair which was forwarded to TH March who accepted and agreed to pay the cost. So, my ring was broken and is now perfectly mended. Trust the power of insurance!
Excellent sign up process and very easy to provide documentation. Great value for money. Hopefully nothing ever happens to the ring!!
The web site was easy to navigate and when I did have a question the service that I received over the phone enabled me to complete my transaction smoothly and efficiently.
I spoke to Kay at THMarch after being recommended by my jeweller re insuring my pieces. She was polite, clear and concise. All correspondence came in good time.
Superb service. You can tell that TH March really understand their market and everything works wonderfully. Really reassuring for we customers.
Jewellery insurance --Very helpful and easy to use.
TH March website is easy to use and they kept me informed every step of the way.
Fast, quick, easy service online. No hassle to complete the insurance quote and take out the policy. Hopefully I’ll never need to use but I now have peace of mind.
Really easy service
Good customer service.
Quick, transparent and competitive prices --We were recommended this company through a jeweller we used, and the process to get insurance sorted was easy, transparent and quick. And looking at other company costs as comparators, they were also competitive.
TH March & Co. Limited is rated 4.9 based on 137 reviews