The Property Buying Company Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend The Property Buying Company
Telephone
"Fantastic company. I'd highly recommend to everyone and would use again. Raph was a star throughout."
Posted 1 hour ago
"If you want a quick sale, then I have no reservations in recommending TPBC. My wife and I have used them twice now and would most definitely use them again. Both of our sales were completed in under 2 months and we only got a slightly lower price than we would have liked on both occasions. Overall, we're very happy. Thank you Property Buying Co. You've done brilliantly."
Posted 1 hour ago
"Really easy to work with- would thoroughly recommend!"
"fantastic service from a very experienced team - would recommend them to anyone needing a quick sale"
"such a helpful and understanding bunch of staff who helped me through such a tough time and made selling my house so easy! outstanding customer service"
"Great experience, professional and friendly!"
"They have a very professional and friendly team who are always on the ball."
"A very good company."
"I would highly reccomend The Property Buying Company to anyone looking for a quick, easy sale. Managed to buy my property in just 3 weeks after having spent months on the market. I would personally like to thank Greg for being there to answer any questions I had throughout the process."
"I found out about The Property Buying Company through a recommendation. I decided to give them a call to see what they could do for me as I had a property that had been on the market for around 5 months. Turns out my estate agent had simply overvalued the property which was frustrating to say the least. Luckily Lucy was able to assist me through their process of buying the property. Everyone involved was extremely helpful from the couriers to the advisors themselves and made it as stress free as possible!"
"Very professional, informative and friendly staff"
"I've worked with this company for a number of years now both buying and selling properties. They have not once let me down and I could not thank both Lucy and Eli enough (amongst numerous others)."
"From start to finish they were so helpful and professional. Ended up with me getting a really good price for my house which I'd been struggling to sell for so long. I'd really recommend working with them, couldn't be more helpful!"
"Fantastic company, always very helpful!"
"Vanessa here. Just wanted to leave a quick review to let everyone know how amazing The Property Buying Company are. They helped me sell my house in a quick and efficient manner and explained everything to me in a way that I could easily understand. I could not be happier with how everything went. Cheers, guys!"
"Fast, friendly and professional. TPBC helped sell my house quickly and kept me updated throughout the entire process. I've recommended them to friends and family and would 100% use them again."
"Really happy with The Property Buying Company. They communicated brilliantly with me and made the process of selling my house under sad circumstances very quick and easy. A* service"
"The staff at The Property Buying Company are lovely and helpful. They helped me to sell my house quickly and explained the whole process to me in a way that I could easily understand. I can't thank them enough. They're amazing!"
"A massive thanks to TPBC for helping me sell my house. The staff were always really friendly and kept me well informed; made a difficult situation less stressful. I would recommend them to anyone."
"I have no problem in recommending The Property Buying company as Natasha in progression was a star and helped me every step of the way - made selling a joy"
The Property Buying Company is rated 4.85 based on 251 reviews