The Property Buying Company Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend The Property Buying Company
Postal Service, Own Driver
"I wanted to get a cash price for a property and that is exactly what I got.There was no pressure,They came back to me twice to clarify details and were very efficient and professional.I am not in a position to proceed as I want to sell in the next financial year but will consider contacting again.I was prompted to approach them by a TV ad the previous evening.It worked well."
"I worked for this company from day one and its a great company to work for. The staff are all kind and friendly even though they really busy they thrive off hard work and all appear happy and willing to help. The bosses are fantastic with the staff and praise and reward them to show their appreciated. This company has grown a lot since I worked there and I wish them all the best for thd future. Well done guys a great team x"
"having used this company for the first time should I sell another property I would have no hesitation in instructing again Good job done by all"
"Great company does what it says fab service definitely recommend"
"I sold my property to a 3rd party via The Property Buying Company. I had to accept a lower offer than the company said they would achieve for me (£75k instead of £80k). I hoped the sales process would be quicker than usual, but it still took over 2 months from offer to completion. The buyer also tried to reduce the offer further, which I refused and thankfully it did go ahead. The communication with The PropertyBuying Company was ok, but I had to chase them a few times. I think the most disappointing aspect was that I had no communication from them following exchange - and I needed to talk with the solicitors myself. They didn't ring to confirm with me that completion had happened, which I think they should have done as a matter of courtesy. It seemed to me like ' we've got our commission so we're no longer interested in you'. I'm sure that's true, but not good PR."
"Everything went well. I got a slightly lower price than I wanted, but I kind of expected that. Still a great company"
"Great company who sold my property under extremely difficult circumstances. Thank you guys for all your help"
"brilliant company who took the stress out of selling my home"
"Adam gave me all the information I needed in an open transparent conversation and has given me trust to use the company when I need them You have a valuable asset in Adam"
"Used the service to sell my property when I was offered a role overseas and needed to raise some cash. Helped me achieve this with the 20 days I had in order to raise enough cash."
"Over the summer my mother passed away, her property was empty for sometime before we decided to sell the property as a family, taking time out and the time of the process with a buyer pulling out became a nightmare so we decided to go for a guaranteed sale, I spoke with Adam and he talked me and my brother over the process and we was complete in days."
"Great work by Jess made sure I sold my property I couldn't shift after I decided being a landlord was not for me."
"Greg was superb helped me downsize property and move closer to my daughter."
"Very quick at getting back to me, and did what they said they would do. Couldn't ask for more."
Thank you for the feedback.
"The Property Buying Company were absolutely fantastic from start to completion!! I would strongly recommend them!"
"Would thoroughly recommend “The Property Buying Company". From start to finish they helped me through the process, which ended up being a lot more simple and straightforward than I was expecting, and they sold my house within 5 weeks. They get a well-deserved 5 star rating from me!"
"From the first time I contacted the property buying company, they have been nothing but a pleasure to deal with. They have amazing people skills, know what they are doing, and will stop at nothing to get you the very best price for your property. I would highly recommend this company to anyone. They're the best"
Thank you for the feedback.
"Split with the mrs and the property buying company helped us sell the house in a timely manner. We got a price close to what we were after and they made the process simple from beginning to end. Cheers guys"
"Was relocated for work and needed to sell my current home fast, so I gave TPBC a called and they helped me do just that. Really happy with the whole process."
"Good work. Very happy"