The Property Buying Company Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend The Property Buying Company
Postal Service, Own Driver
"The whole experience has been easy and very helpful, Lucy & Jessica were both extremely efficient with their service and I would recommend them highly."
"Very prompt service and prepared to discuss alternatives and ideas. Very impressed."
"The team were all extremely helpful and polite and made every effort to ensure a speedy turnaround. Even offering to cover upfront search costs, in order to expedite the searches, should the outcome of probate not be favourable. They have regularly contacted me to keep myself and my solicitor informed of how the sale was proceeding. The teams efforts didn't stop at the sale of the property. Post sale they have provided expert support and invaluable contacts to ensure my project doesn't delay. Thank you for all your help, I look forward to our next purchase together. Regards Mark"
Thanks for your review, Mark. We're really pleased you had such a positive experience and things went smoothly for you. This is always what we hope for and it's great to know you'll come to us again should you be looking to sell in the future.
"Brilliant company very quick and responsive"
Thanks, Dan. We really appreciate you review.
"I had an excellent experience with the property buying company. Elie Topp was exceptional in dealing with sale of my property. The whole process was quick, easy & transparent. I would definitely recommend the property buying company to my friends."
Thanks for the 5-star review. We're so happy you would recommend us and received a high level of service from Eli.
"Great service all round"
Thanks Scott. Much appreciated.
"Even though I didn’t end up selling my house through the property buying company, I can’t fault the professionalism by the staff, wouldn’t hesitate to use them in different circumstances."
Hi Derek. Thank you for your review and we are glad you had a positive experience, even if the circumstances were't right this time.
"Great company! My property was sold within 4 weeks. Everyone is friendly and professional and always happy to help."
Thanks for your 5-star review, Rosie. We really appreciate this. Always great to hear when a customer receives a level of service that we pride ourselves on.
"Good experience, hassle free and very professional. Would certainly recommend."
Hi Norris. Thanks for your review. We're really pleased you had a positive experience.
"First class service from start to finish. Everyone I spoke to was caring and knowledgeable. I can’t think this company enough for helping me through a terrible time."
Hi Lucinda. We're really pleased we could help, especially at such a tough time and we wish you all the best for the future.
"The staff are very helpful and professional. I cant thank them enough."
Thanks for your 5-star review Jeffrey and we're glad you had a good experience.
"Phone this company and was sceptical at 1st, a guy called Stuart called me back and explained in detail how they worked, he wasn't at all pushy and let me think about what he said while I was on my holiday, on my return I called Stuart and he gave me an offer on my property which had been up for sale for nearly 4 month without success, from start to finish I felt I could phone him at any time about the process, every one who I had dealings with we're helpfully. Thanks Stuart your a credit to your company and would recommend the property buying company to anyone who wants a hassle free easy sale. Great work."
Thanks for your 5-star review, Wayne. We've passed it on to Stuart. We're really happy you had such a pleasant experience.
"Good company to work for. Had no bother, everything was smooth and easy."
Thanks, Jack. We really appreciate your review.
"Lovely team, always helpful and friendly when I called in"
Thanks, Ben. We really appreciate your review.
"Impressive service from start to finish. Justine was really helpful guiding me through the sale process and I got my cash in under 3 weeks. Couldn’t recommend enough!"
Thanks for your 5-star review, Elise. We really appreciate it and have passed on your kind words to Justine. We're happy when we are able to offer a level of service we're proud of.
"Very professional. A pleasure to deal with."
Thanks, Martine. We really appreciate your review.
"Amazing customer interaction, couldn’t recommend them enough. Knowledgeable, professional and friendly. Thank you."
Thanks for your review. We really appreciate your rating and your kind comment. It's good to know we're achieving what we always strive to. Take care.
"Great company fantastic service friendly staff cant do enough for you would recommend to anyone"
Thanks, Tony. We're glad you had a good experience and thanks for the 5 stars! We wish you all the best.
"Very good professional service provided by the team. Very pleased with the manner in which they handled this start to finish."
Thank you for your 5 star review. We're always so pleased to hear about people's experiences and we're glad you had a good one.
"would recommend"
Hi Janice. Thanks for the 5 star review. We really appreciate it and are glad you had a good experience.
Thanks for the 5 star review, Janice. We're glad you had a good experience.
The Property Buying Company is rated 4.83 based on 414 reviews

Create Free Account Now

Fill the details below & get instant access