The Property Buying Company Reviews

Postal Service, Own Driver
customer service
Read The Property Buying Company Reviews

Tell us how The Property Buying Company made you happy
Avoid. Just look at the one star not from me but lots of others. Ask the right questions and don't be fooled by the answers. Please be careful very careful.
really help us alot
An excellent service and lots of info and contact between both parties, a special mention and thanks to Justine for her help and advice, would certainly recommend.
Great Service and quick completion, thank you
If I could have given zero stars I would! Vivo passed on my details, stating that The Property Buying Company offer 80-85% of the Market Value, so when Mr Isaacson, the “Team Leader” replied I had high hopes, but these were quickly shot down. He hadn’t bothered to do any research before contacting me, so had no idea of my Property’s potential, he also had no knowledge or experience of my local Property Market, so didn’t know what The Property Buying Company could achieve after they had bought my Property, the offer which Vivo stated of 80-85% of the Property Market is misleading, try 8%! - If Mr Isaacson is meant to lead from the front what does that say of the calibre of staff who are following by his example!!
Hi Mr Damms,

Thank you for taking the time to review us.

We at The Property Buying Company are a trusted partner of Vivo Property Buyers. We found your property listed with a popular online estate agent for a price much lower than what you had told us and our partners it was worth.

Therefore, we didn’t make an offer for your property because we aren’t able to offer more than what you’re nationally advertising it for.

Feel free to get in touch over email and we will see how we can still help you.

Many thanks
TPBC
No contact made after details were completed.
Patrick was the perfect gent. Professional, knowledgeable and speedy service. I.d recommend this company for a fast sale.
Charlotte Melia was so helpful on the telephone in discussing the useful services provided by the Property Buying Company. No hard sell, just professional advice discussed in an open and friendly manner to (in my case) someone with little knowledge of options to gat a fast sale guaranteed. I'd definitely recommend speaking to this team, and I would do so again in future if I had this need for speed again. Many thanks Charlotte!
Put in my post code then it said there is more than one address at this post code and to select the correct one, but the drop down box is blank.
The service was easy to use but they couldn't get to the figures we required. Fast and responsive with no pushy sales
Came back to me in a timely manner with a price
Abbie wills was absolutely amazing! Throughout a journey of ups and downs she has been the one to be chasing both sides of solicitors making sure we had a quick sale. Customer service Abbie has provided has been absolutely outstanding. Would recommend highly.
Would highly recommend The Property Buying company if your looking for a quick sale hassle free. My property is complex because it only holds a short lease & because of this it wouldn't sell for the market value & only to a cash buyer. The property Buying Company have helped to change my world by purchasing it from me at obviously a much lower price than it would be if the lease had been longer but now I am able to purchase another property and move on. Elie has gone the extra mile in my opionion... he has worked so very hard to help me not only with the sale of my property but even with negotiating with the seller's of the property I am now hoping to buy! That's what I call great customer service!! Big thank you to Daniel and Charlotte too for their professional friendly customer service.
Website rates Ha!! I was offered less than 75% when my property is already on the market for 10% less than property next door which sold this year. Shame the fiction don’t match facts, needs investigating if the 5 stars are people who sold property to this company?
Abbie has been extremely supportive and professional through our house sale process. We Would highly recommend Abbie and the Property Buying Company! Due to complete very shortly, Thank you for excellent service😊
Marc has been a joy to talk too over the past few weeks, no pushy sales like other companies I contacted. Looking forward to meeting Patrick once I’m back to full health. Philip Coley (Birmingham)
Never heard of this company before but l have to say that the professionalism was superb from start to finish. Initially Jessica was my first port of call and again she was very helpful indeed. Our main contact after Jessica was Abbie Wills who was both extremely helpful,understanding and gave fantastic customer service deserves a pay rise.What a lovely lady.
We were due to sign up until a local builder came knocking at the eleventh hour. That aside Marc was extremely helpful and kept me informed. Thank you Robert
Very professional from Stuart and Mark, very informative and a real help
Could not help with price which is my fault. Didn’t realise the company pay additional stamp duty. Good service though
The Property Buying Company is rated 4.76 based on 501 reviews