The Property Buying Company Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend The Property Buying Company
Postal Service, Own Driver
"Everything went well. I got a slightly lower price than I wanted, but I kind of expected that. Still a great company"
"Great company who sold my property under extremely difficult circumstances. Thank you guys for all your help"
"brilliant company who took the stress out of selling my home"
"Adam gave me all the information I needed in an open transparent conversation and has given me trust to use the company when I need them You have a valuable asset in Adam"
"Used the service to sell my property when I was offered a role overseas and needed to raise some cash. Helped me achieve this with the 20 days I had in order to raise enough cash."
"Over the summer my mother passed away, her property was empty for sometime before we decided to sell the property as a family, taking time out and the time of the process with a buyer pulling out became a nightmare so we decided to go for a guaranteed sale, I spoke with Adam and he talked me and my brother over the process and we was complete in days."
"Great work by Jess made sure I sold my property I couldn't shift after I decided being a landlord was not for me."
"Greg was superb helped me downsize property and move closer to my daughter."
"Very quick at getting back to me, and did what they said they would do. Couldn't ask for more."
Thank you for the feedback.
"The Property Buying Company were absolutely fantastic from start to completion!! I would strongly recommend them!"
"Would thoroughly recommend “The Property Buying Company". From start to finish they helped me through the process, which ended up being a lot more simple and straightforward than I was expecting, and they sold my house within 5 weeks. They get a well-deserved 5 star rating from me!"
"From the first time I contacted the property buying company, they have been nothing but a pleasure to deal with. They have amazing people skills, know what they are doing, and will stop at nothing to get you the very best price for your property. I would highly recommend this company to anyone. They're the best"
Thank you for the feedback.
"Split with the mrs and the property buying company helped us sell the house in a timely manner. We got a price close to what we were after and they made the process simple from beginning to end. Cheers guys"
"Was relocated for work and needed to sell my current home fast, so I gave TPBC a called and they helped me do just that. Really happy with the whole process."
"Good work. Very happy"
Thank you for the feedback.
"Excellent job done by the team would recommend to anyone Natasha were really great Thank you"
"The sale was quick , sold within 1 day of being advertised. The buyer changed mortgage provider which delayed the completion (not home buyers fault) the appointed solicitors made the completion stressful due to not arranging new redemption figure. Over all happy with home buyers for constant communication but slightly saddened by completion due to solicitors"
"Amazing"
"Fantastic service and very informative - would highly recommend"
"The company was very helpful, always kept me upto date when i rang about property's. Staff were very efficient and friendly Good team that worked together."
The Property Buying Company is rated 4.83 based on 369 reviews