The Property Buying Company Reviews

Postal Service, Own Driver
customer service
Read The Property Buying Company Reviews

Tell us how The Property Buying Company made you happy
The service was easy to use but they couldn't get to the figures we required. Fast and responsive with no pushy sales
Came back to me in a timely manner with a price
Abbie wills was absolutely amazing! Throughout a journey of ups and downs she has been the one to be chasing both sides of solicitors making sure we had a quick sale. Customer service Abbie has provided has been absolutely outstanding. Would recommend highly.
Would highly recommend The Property Buying company if your looking for a quick sale hassle free. My property is complex because it only holds a short lease & because of this it wouldn't sell for the market value & only to a cash buyer. The property Buying Company have helped to change my world by purchasing it from me at obviously a much lower price than it would be if the lease had been longer but now I am able to purchase another property and move on. Elie has gone the extra mile in my opionion... he has worked so very hard to help me not only with the sale of my property but even with negotiating with the seller's of the property I am now hoping to buy! That's what I call great customer service!! Big thank you to Daniel and Charlotte too for their professional friendly customer service.
Website rates Ha!! I was offered less than 75% when my property is already on the market for 10% less than property next door which sold this year. Shame the fiction don’t match facts, needs investigating if the 5 stars are people who sold property to this company?
Abbie has been extremely supportive and professional through our house sale process. We Would highly recommend Abbie and the Property Buying Company! Due to complete very shortly, Thank you for excellent service😊
Marc has been a joy to talk too over the past few weeks, no pushy sales like other companies I contacted. Looking forward to meeting Patrick once I’m back to full health. Philip Coley (Birmingham)
Never heard of this company before but l have to say that the professionalism was superb from start to finish. Initially Jessica was my first port of call and again she was very helpful indeed. Our main contact after Jessica was Abbie Wills who was both extremely helpful,understanding and gave fantastic customer service deserves a pay rise.What a lovely lady.
We were due to sign up until a local builder came knocking at the eleventh hour. That aside Marc was extremely helpful and kept me informed. Thank you Robert
Very professional from Stuart and Mark, very informative and a real help
Could not help with price which is my fault. Didn’t realise the company pay additional stamp duty. Good service though
I found your representative was very good at explaining how the system worked and answered all my questions. He kept me informed at every stage of the process
At first i had my reservation trying to sell a house this way. But everything couldn't have been better the girls i delt with were unbelievable helpful and everything went without any big issues and i can't thank them enough. THANKS TO EVERYONE I DEALT WITH.
I had received a very comprehensive advice from Charlotte. Thank you
I was contacted very quickly and given clear information and advice.
Mark, was professional and always stayed in touch. The figures were close to my parents requirements, but we decided to rent the property out. Happy for a call back in a year
Very informative with no pressure
I have found them very helpful particularly Jessica. It is a shame that I have been charged when at this stage I cannot proceed, but I recognise that this is to cover the cost of photographs taken.
Friendly staff on telephone
Mark was very honest and helpful about the process.
The Property Buying Company is rated 4.79 based on 492 reviews