The Property Buying Company Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend The Property Buying Company
"Excellent service"
"Lost a family member in 2017. Had to sell the house and dealing with probate. Property company came along did a great job selling the house and very helpfull and surrpotve"
"Great company to work with, always friendly and professional"
"Easy transaction. I was in no hurry but selling from a distance. The process was seamless. In every other sale we have had issues with solicitor inefficiency, not with this company. It was all sorted for me brilliantly. I was initially sceptical about selling in this kind of way, but the UK sales market needs a shake up and I think this type of company is the way forward. Thank you all of you."
"The Property Buying Company is a trusted and professional house buyer. Great knowledgeable team who are helpful and do what they say they will do. I would recommend their services."
"Efficient, Professional, Honest and Reliable. Can't recommend highly enough."
"Happy team always pay on time. Tough but fair management. Would recommend to anyone."
"Staff are very helpful and do not try to talk you into anything you are not happy with. Excellent service would recommend this company."
"They did a great job under long and frustrating circumstances. They was very helpful and kept us well in formed."
"I found that the Property Company was Fantastic, Lucy and her team were so Professional in every stage of the way from putting the house on the market to handing over the keys. The team seem to hold your had and guide you through every step painlessly. The team are quick, affishent, knowledgeable in all aspects of the business. Thank you Lucy and pass on my true and Wonderful thanks to your team everyone was top of the pops. Best regards Anthony Kearney"
"Fantastic staff I dealt with from start to finish"
"This should have been so simple , but it has been a very nasty thing to sort out. Due to my deceased mother putting something with land registry which she no right to do and I knew nothing about. From 1st contact . All appointments were kept prompt on time, which clear explanation given. Property Buying offered help at every step to get restriction lifted from house. They have waited and stood by without any pressure to complete to buy the house. All staff have been very nice and helpful to deal with. Finding experts quickly to help solve problems. I would recommend this company to anyone. No it is not full market price but with the problems I have had and the help in sorting the company has given its been not stress free but certainly stress reduced greatly"
"They were amazing in selling my parents home very helpful whenever we had questions and we got a really great price which ended up being a lot more money than we expected.. the agents are such a lovely team and I would highly recommend them . Thank you property buying company"
"Made everything so quick and easy"
"House sale went through smoothly"
"Very helpful and made selling my house stress free"
"they were very professional in every aspect of trying to sell our property which made things STRESS FREE we were kept well informed of everything on how things were going and it was all done when we wanted and was not pressured at all. would highly recommend the Property Buying Co"
"Lucy had endless patience. If I may make a suggestion, it would be: To provide vendor with a list of all things that need to be achieved before exchange / competition - especially if other freeholders are involved!! Also to agree and commit to an agreed time each week to call or e-mail vendor to provide update even if no apparent progress has been made - this would certainly reduce call traffic! However, the solicitors did not impress me one little bit and in my opinion they seriously need to sharpen up their communication skills. Arguing with a client is just not acceptable! However, we got there in the end, so a big thank you to all concerned (apart from the solicitors)"
"Great service, fast and efficient. Highly recommended the whole process took two weeks, and was even given an advance payment, which was handy for Christmas. The staff were friendly and you were updated throughout the whole process and they even sent a courier to collect all paperwork. A really smooth experience and I highly recommend them if you are looking for a fast no hassle sale. Great work guy's."
"the property buying company did a good job selling my property from beginning to completion and kept me well informed throughout"
The Property Buying Company is rated 4.83 based on 185 reviews