The Tape Store Reviews

96% of reviewers recommend The Tape Store

About The Tape Store: The Tape Store is the UK's only dedicated supplier of hand held measuring tools. From tape measures and Leica DISTO laser measures to Protimeter moisture meters.

Selling to the public, trade and wholesale markets, our products are available in quantities ranging from 1 into the thousands and come with our 100% money back guarantee.

Telephone
"Excellent transaction. Very happy with communications. Delivered very quickly. Yes good product and good company to do business with.Many thanks to you"
"Informative website and great service. Delivered next day free as promised."
"Quality as expected. Prompt delivery. Recommended"
"Service good, product good, what more can we ask of The Tape Store."
"The site is informative, service seamless what more could you ask for"
"very good product, very good value. very satisfied customer."
"Excellent service Knowledgeable staff, pleasant to deal with."
"straight forward purchase online and prompt next day delivery at a very competitive price"
"Prompt service"
"VERY EFFICIENT"
"Not my first purchase from TTS, because they stock first class measuring equipment for a great price. The packaging is always first rate and the speed of response or delivery is reliably fantastic. I was initially recommended to TTS and have recommended others that also have had a great service. This purchase was for a Leica Laser Measure and I couldn't be happier. Please note that I am not related to, or do I know anyone from The Tape Store. Thank you ;- )"
"EXCELLANT PRICE & DELIVERED NEXT DAY - GLOBAL FENCING LTD"
"Have not received my parcel,"
"Excellent service, knowledgable staff, good price would recommend."
"Decent tape, I bought the 8m tape with imperial scale, it can hang out 7 feet before buckling. Class 1 tape, quality British goods."
"Had just what I wanted, a wooden folding rule, at a reasonable price, and delivery came swiftly!"
"Easy ordering experience, quick delivery. The only issue I have is that the carry bag received is not the official Rotosure Carry Bag that I was expecting as it was the one shown on the website when purchasing."
"Quick delivery. Good choice of product"
"The BMI tape I received was not the one shown on your website. It’ll do but I was disappointed."
Hi Mr Rock,

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review.

We are sorry that you are not happy with the tape you have received.

BMI has just updated the tape that you purchased and you received one of the new versions, not the older design which was shown on the website.

We have now updated the BMI Vario R on our website to reflect this.

If you are not happy with the model you have received please do not hesitate to contact us on 0151 7241347 and we can arrange to have this collected and a full refund given.

Once again please accept our apologies for any inconvenience caused.

The Tape Store Sales Team
"Bought the item from Tape Store at £22.22, noticed immediately on Amazon that the same item was £15.32...Order confirmation came through at 13:36 and at 13:37 I emailed asking to cancel the order. No reply to email (4 days later) and the item was sent out anyway, so now i'd have to pay to return it. Lesson learnt, try and support an independent and it costs you!"
Hi Mr Best,

Thank you for contacting us.

We are sorry about the mix up in communications.

Your order should have been cancelled however this appears to not have happened.

We are happy for you to keep the tape as a gesture of goodwill and have arranged for a full refund to be applied.

We hope that this is OK and once again apologise for any inconvenience caused.

The Tape Store Sales Team