The Tape Store Reviews

96% of reviewers recommend The Tape Store

About The Tape Store: The Tape Store is the UK's only dedicated supplier of hand held measuring tools. From tape measures and Leica DISTO laser measures to Protimeter moisture meters.

Selling to the public, trade and wholesale markets, our products are available in quantities ranging from 1 into the thousands and come with our 100% money back guarantee.

Mike Private McGarry
Verified Buyer
"Excellent service, knowledgable staff, good price would recommend."
John Westcombe
Verified Buyer
"Decent tape, I bought the 8m tape with imperial scale, it can hang out 7 feet before buckling. Class 1 tape, quality British goods."
Keith Le Page
Verified Buyer
"Had just what I wanted, a wooden folding rule, at a reasonable price, and delivery came swiftly!"
James Belt
Verified Buyer
"Easy ordering experience, quick delivery. The only issue I have is that the carry bag received is not the official Rotosure Carry Bag that I was expecting as it was the one shown on the website when purchasing."
Stuart Campbell
Verified Buyer
"Quick delivery. Good choice of product"
Stephen Rock
Verified Buyer
"The BMI tape I received was not the one shown on your website. It’ll do but I was disappointed."
Hi Mr Rock,

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review.

We are sorry that you are not happy with the tape you have received.

BMI has just updated the tape that you purchased and you received one of the new versions, not the older design which was shown on the website.

We have now updated the BMI Vario R on our website to reflect this.

If you are not happy with the model you have received please do not hesitate to contact us on 0151 7241347 and we can arrange to have this collected and a full refund given.

Once again please accept our apologies for any inconvenience caused.

The Tape Store Sales Team
"Bought the item from Tape Store at £22.22, noticed immediately on Amazon that the same item was £15.32...Order confirmation came through at 13:36 and at 13:37 I emailed asking to cancel the order. No reply to email (4 days later) and the item was sent out anyway, so now i'd have to pay to return it. Lesson learnt, try and support an independent and it costs you!"
Hi Mr Best,

Thank you for contacting us.

We are sorry about the mix up in communications.

Your order should have been cancelled however this appears to not have happened.

We are happy for you to keep the tape as a gesture of goodwill and have arranged for a full refund to be applied.

We hope that this is OK and once again apologise for any inconvenience caused.

The Tape Store Sales Team
David Moore
Verified Buyer
"Excellent product, excellent service, couldn't ask for more. One very happy customer."
"Just what was needed."
Simeon Tyrrell
Verified Buyer
"Selling good product, delivered on time>"
Amadou Dampha
"Excellent service."
"Ordering was easy,delivery on time. Product good 👍"
"The item was delivered promptly and the ordering process and item were very good. I would definitely use The Tape Store again and would also recommend the site to my friends and work associates."
"Easy ordering and delivery was made by courier as declared the following day at no extra cost"
Paul Corrie
Verified Buyer
"Return visit after using The Tape Store previously for a laser measure. Exceptionally efficient and fast delivery and the web site makes finding and then purchasing what you want quickly and easily. Would definitely return and recommend. Paul Corrie."
Peter Dixon
Verified Buyer
"Great choice and lots of details about their stock. Next day delivery. Couldn’t ask for better"
"Excellent service"
Pat Brunnock Ltd
Verified Buyer
"Arrived quickly and had everything I ordered Happy days Thank you"
J Williamson
Verified Buyer
"The Tape I bought looks very professional. It has a class II accuracy rating. It feels good in the hands. The price was good compared to other suppliers."
"I blinked a few times and the correct items had arrived!!!! Ordered mid-afternoon and delivered by post the following morning. That I consider very fast and efficient service. Thanks."
The Tape Store is rated 4.80 based on 775 reviews