The Tape Store Reviews

of reviewers recommend The Tape Store
Read The Tape Store Reviews

About The Tape Store:

The Tape Store is the UK's only dedicated supplier of hand held measuring tools. From tape measures and Leica DISTO laser measures to Protimeter moisture meters.

Selling to the public, trade and wholesale markets, our products are available in quantities ranging from 1 into the thousands and come with our 100% money back guarantee.

Excellent price & service
Great delivery time , great product, will be ordering from the tape store again.
Really very helpful indeed ( unlike DPD the couriers ); the model I ordered was temporarily out stock, so they kindly offered a more expensive model for the same price; really speedy service - cannot be faulted.
Great stock and quick service
Very Easy site to navigate. Goods as described. Very quick service.
Fantastic service. Order was placed at around 3.30pm, and the products were delivered less than 24 hours later. Would recommend and use again.
great service great products great delivery
The best tapes, from the best place to buy them.
BMI tapes are excellent. Sturdy, easy to read, feel very well made and not made in ‘Asia’. The service from The Tape Store was equal to the quality of the tape itself. I ordered on the internet and it arrived very promptly. All in all a very good experience.
Excellent price and fast delivery, many thanks
This is the first time I've visited their store and I'm very impressed. They have lots of information about their different products they sell and I'm now educated on the difference between class-I and class-II accuracy grades. I bought a class-I steel ruler and tape measure. Purchase was easy and delivery extremely fast. If anything could be better would be to offer standard 2nd class delivery rather than next day as a minimum. As I purchased at the weekend I didn't really need next-day service.
Excellent range of products, prompt service and keen prices.
First time customer. Great service, products arrived as described. Would happily recommend.
Good website with good product information. Ordered at 14:00 was there following day despite using cheapest delivery option
Sorry to write a poor review but I placed my order on 19/05/21 and paid for next day delivery. I still have not revived my order. if and when I receive my order I will change my review.
Great product details and easy to use website, prompt delivery.
Excellent stock of a wid range of measuring tools. Very quick delivery
Great tape, usefully capable of self support over 3 metres. Well built.
Great range of products and very prompt delivery!
A very clear and fully stocked website with lots of choice. Extremely quick delivery - I had my order delivered in less than a day. Recommended.
The Tape Store is rated 4.82 based on 1,148 reviews