The Tape Store Reviews

96% of reviewers recommend The Tape Store

About The Tape Store: The Tape Store is the UK's only dedicated supplier of hand held measuring tools. From tape measures and Leica DISTO laser measures to Protimeter moisture meters.

Selling to the public, trade and wholesale markets, our products are available in quantities ranging from 1 into the thousands and come with our 100% money back guarantee.

"I blinked a few times and the correct items had arrived!!!! Ordered mid-afternoon and delivered by post the following morning. That I consider very fast and efficient service. Thanks."
"accurate order, excellent quality product delivered promptly"
Stewart Hobbs
Verified Buyer
"I’m a Professional Cabinet Maker so i require a high level of Accuracy I would never use any other Company than this one Hobbs Carpentry"
Martin Francis
Verified Buyer
"Couldn't get the tapes I was looking for, initially. However, I received an email with a link to alternatives and found two that more than suited my needs. Great website with proper customer service."
Richard Copley
Verified Buyer
"Good advice, quality product, prompt delivery, highly recommended"
"Excellent service and an excellent product."
Derry Coleman
Verified Buyer
"Great company to do business with, great products, and fast delivery."
Mark Shallcross
Verified Buyer
"Easy to use website, plenty of quality products at great prices with super fast delivery."
Rob Lawrence
Verified Buyer
"Fantastic pricing, knowledgeable people and very quick dispatch, what more could you want."
"Everything was great from order to delivery. Then I opened the box. My wonderful steel tape measure -which will last longer than me - came packed in polystyrene chips. Please consider using less packaging or materials that can be recycled."
Leslie Bird
Verified Buyer
"Patient and professional in helping me choose the right laser measure. Very happy with the product and delivery time."
"Good quality tape very pleased"
Lea Newton
Verified Buyer
"Quick delivery (2 working days) on 2nd class Royal Mail, great quality tape measures at a good price. Highly recommended."
"Many Thanks"
John Williams
Verified Buyer
"quick and efficient service. Meter, at a good price, arrived next day as promised."
Owen Rigby
Verified Buyer
"The BMI Vario is quality 3m metric tape measure. The blade is stainless steel and the case is a very visible bright red. It's very tactile and pocketable for a trip to the local DIY store. In contrast to very many dual standard imperial/metric tape measures every centimetre is numbered ie 99 - 100 - 101. Speedy efficient service from the tape store."
Mrs E J Dunham
Verified Buyer
"I was very pleased to find a product that will really help me in my work as a curtain maker. Also very impressed with the speed of delivery."
Cherie Yeo
Verified Buyer
"Fast helpful and professional service when I needed a laser measure asap for a project. Return and exchange process straightforward (ordered wrong item). Highly recommend!"
"Delivery on time as promised, very prompt !"
John Croghan
Verified Buyer
"Easy purchase - great web site"
The Tape Store is rated 4.80 based on 756 reviews