The Tape Store Reviews

of reviewers recommend The Tape Store
Read The Tape Store Reviews

About The Tape Store:

The Tape Store is the UK's only dedicated supplier of hand held measuring tools. From tape measures and Leica DISTO laser measures to Protimeter moisture meters.

Selling to the public, trade and wholesale markets, our products are available in quantities ranging from 1 into the thousands and come with our 100% money back guarantee.

Ordering was quick and easy - the 'guest' option was very useful as I was only purchasing a single item. Delivery was very fast too - almost by return. My purchase was exactly what I wanted but had never seen anywhere before - a colleague owned one and gave me the reference - just the ticket.
I spoke with this vendor after making the order. Clearly want to look after their customers.
Really good service. Slight problem with PayPal but the customer service was excellent in resolving this and I'm delighted with my tape!
Quick Delivery
Ordered 2 reel tapes that were exactly what I was looking for. Was kept informed of my delivery and arrived on time. Would definitely recommend and use again.
Quality Hultafors 3m Class 1 tape measure, very well made plus excellent service, prompt dispatch and superb packaging
Very fast delivery, good quality stock
Good knowledge of the products available. Great service
Excellent service and packaging
I've been buying the hultafors tapes for longer than 12yrs now but been using the tape store for the last 3...never failed on service.
First time I have ordered from this company. Impressed with customer service, and also delivery was very quick
Very competitively priced with items in stock unlike other companies.. Delivery as promised and informed at all stages of the buying process.
Assisted me with some queries and speedy delivery. Thank you
Efficient and easy to use site
Great Website, easy to use and my order came within a couple of days. Great service!
Received my order the day after I placed it. Excellent service thank you
Great range of quality items. Good delivery and prices.
Received my fat max 8m tape this morning,well wrapped & in sturdy cardboard box. The tape itself is very impressive & lives up to reviews,it looks like it will give many years service.
Great Costumer service. High quality
Ordered products from their website to be delivered to a remote site. The Tape store phoned to check that this was not fraud due to the different locations. Greta service.
The Tape Store is rated 4.83 based on 1,179 reviews