The Plasma Centre Reviews

of reviewers recommend The Plasma Centre
The Plasma Centre 5 star review on 4th April 2021
Chantal McDonald
The Plasma Centre 5 star review on 1st April 2021
Although I put the make and model into the details the TV bracket would never have fitted my TV if I hadn't remodelled it
We are sorry to hear there was a problem with the bracket you purchased.

Our checker does not ask for specific model numbers as new TV models are released all the time and as such it is impossible to keep on top of every combination. Occasionally compatibility issues can occur but not often and our customer service staff are on hand to resolve free of charge.

If there is an issue with a product it is important to contact us via phone, email or our website so we can correct it. Any DIY fix is highly discouraged in case it affects the structural integrity of the product.
Ordered a tv bracket for 55 inch tv but it wouldn't hold the tv straight had to buy another
Hhhuhjjjhh
I have reported a fault with my purchase and am still awaiting a response.
Service of delivery was good
Item has still not arrived after 3-4 weeks
This review on 9th December was the first time we were notified of a problem. We checked the order to confirm it was dispatched on time with tracking information sent via email.

The tracking confirmed the collection from ourselves and receipt at the couriers central hub on 24th November but then nothing until 30th November where it was identified as "Departed Depot" within their ROI sort centre.

As the parcel was not destined for Ireland it was evident something had gone terribly wrong.

We immediately contacted the customer to apologise and shipped a replacement which we are happy to confirm was delivered without problem.

Fortunately problems like these are very rare however we cannot stress enough if a delivery is not received by the expected delivery date or if the tracking shows something unusual to contact us as soon as possible so we can investigate and resolve.
told that the tv bracket was compatible with my tv, this was not the case, after installing the bracket to the wall I noticed the screws supplied to attach the bracket to the tv were too short. This was annoying to say the least.
We are sorry to hear there were missing parts on the product you purchased.

Inside the box there should have been a long strip of bolts and accessories and an additional set of larger bolts suitable for the 65" Samsung TV quoted on your order.

Sadly it is not possible to check the contents of products dispatched especially as the majority is in sealed packaging.

Our order logs show it has been 2 weeks since we dispatched your order and there has been no communication from yourself prior to this review. We understand how disappointing it is to receive an incomplete purchase but we have not been given the opportunity to fix the problem. Although it is not ideal for you having to wait an extra day to fit your TV, we could have sent out the required bolts by first class post.

We totally accept leaving a 1 star rating on the product as it should have been complete and it was not. We would however appreciate if you could reconsider the 1 star company rating. Being penalised for a manufacturing error seams a little harsh considering your order was placed on Sunday, dispatched Monday and delivered Tuesday.

If you are still in need of the correct length bolts simply send an email to support@theplasmacentre.com quoting your order number and replacements will be sent ASAP.
I’m not ordering from this company again. I tried to ring through to the sales line and nobody answered. I was charged twice for a wall bracket that didn’t even fit. It turned up on time but I had a friend come round to fit it and the bolts wasn’t long enough for a television that said on the website it would fit. We then had to spend time and money going to screw fix same day to get the correct bolts. I would strongly recommend not using this company.
We are sorry to hear you are not satisfied with our service.

We do not understand why you mention in this review you were charged twice. Our records show you contacted us at 11:13pm on the evening of your order (some two weeks ago) saying you had been charged twice, the following morning we double checked all transactions and confirmed only one payment had been taken.

Sadly since then we have received no further communication from you and consequently unaware of any issue regarding the large selection of bolts supplied not fitting your TV. If we had known of a problem with the bolts our customer support team would have ensured replacement ones were dispatched by first class post.
Delivery did not arrive on time so I placed a second order for next day before 12.30 and it arrived at 4 o’clock
I’ll never order from you again
We are sorry to hear that you have had an issue with our delivery service.
From your tracking the first order was dispatched on time on the 5th and delivered at 15.13 on the 6th? You paid for next day service and this was achieved.
Your 2nd order was to a different delivery address with an am service applied. This was dispatched on time and the am service applied
but unfortunately the courier has not achieved this and delivered it pm on the same chosen day.
This is not an excuse but delivery companies are working under extreme pressure due to the Covid pandemic with significantly higher deliveries each day as more people shop online. Delivery staff often have to self isolate further adding to the delivery pressures.

I feel your review is a little harsh considering considering both orders were delivered on the requested day although the second order was a few hours late.
We will refund you your delivery charge on both orders.
The upright pressings that fit on the television are not deep enough if they were deeper the television would be away from the wall and you would be able to alter the pitch of the television and would be easier to fit the tv in the first place
Regards
Nick Holmes
Thank you for taking the time to review our product. We are a little confused as to your comments and low score based on the product you purchased.

We sell many different styles and sizes of Wall Brackets. The product purchased is a Super Flat TV Wall Bracket specifically designed to hold the TV only 22mm away from the wall.

The bracket arms should be fitted to the TV first which then clips onto the wall mounted frame. Finally the arms are secured in place underneath using a long screwdriver.

The TV will be held flat to the wall, it is not designed to pivot in any way.
Tv Stand arrived with broken glass and screws missing.
Sadly glass items occasionally get broken during transit regardless of how well they are packed.

Customer chose a full refund rather than a replacement item.
Very slow poor service
The item purchased was a lead time item direct from the manufacturer. Unfortunately this took longer than normal due to the impact of Covid.
Please accept our apologies. We have adjusted our lead time item delivery times where necessary to reflect the current market.
The bracket received had a built in sport level - which was not accurate! £150 later the TV is now straight as has to be taken down and repositioned! Eat they don’t post this review
We are sorry to hear that the item had a faulty spirit level. We have sold hundreds of these without issue. All reviews are published as we take customer feedback very seriously as it is how we improve our business.
You appear to be very keen to get my feedback but haven’t yet responded to any of my emails where I have asked you a question! Basically, I haven’t received the item and is still showing as due to be delivered on 25th June!
No communication, had to contact the manufacturer direct to get my order delivered. I will never buy here again.
I know about the Covid excuse, but have been dealing with other firms, no problem.
We are sorry to hear about your problems with the order. There should have been a number of emails sent to your address detailing the various stages of the dispatch process? Unfortunately this is the first we heard about any issues or we would have tried to speed things up as 98% of our products are next day delivery even during the pandemic.
I purchased an office desk approx 6 weeks ago. There was no email confirmation from them and when they failed to deliver I sent 2 emails. Still I received no contact whatsoever from the company regarding my order. I eventually got through on the telephone and spoke to a lady called Catherine who called me back to say the desk would be delivered in approx 4 weeks. Since then I have had no contact again and I cannot get through on the telephone again. Overall a very disappointing experience and if I cannot contact them soon then I will have to contact my credit card company and request that they deal with the matter on my behalf.
Products are obviously of low quality as whilst screwing into the wood it was cracking and splintering, the sizings of the product are off so the item doesnt fit together properly and is not fit for purpose. During delivery it was left outside in the rain propped up against my front door in plain sight for everyone to see and could have been taken without my knowledge.
The Plasma Centre is rated 4.81 based on 1,456 reviews