The Plasma Centre Reviews

of reviewers recommend The Plasma Centre
The Plasma Centre 5 star review on 4th April 2021
Chantal McDonald
The Plasma Centre 5 star review on 1st April 2021
Telly wall mount, arrived quickly even though we were in lockdown, instructions were clear and it looks great. Website easy to use, I put all the information in about my tv and it gave me a list of mounts to use.
Brilliant service, good product, good price!
My go to shop for all my tv brackets. Every tv in my home is on a bracket and every bracket is great quality. The website is clear and easy to navigate. The prices are always great and postage is very reasonable. Delivery time is really good too. Highly recommend.
First class service. Item delivered early next day. Required a replacement door latch and was sorted in no time at all. Very pleased and would recommend.
We bought a tv stand which was promptly dispatched and recieved. Unfortunately it didn't fit in with our decor as we expected. This was not a problem to the Plasma Centre, helpful staff organised return and refund there after. Very impressed with their attitude and professionalism. Would recommend .
We were very pleased with the delivery service and the protective packaging within the box and the unit was just as described, thanks.
Excellent sevice it arrived quickly will certainly purchase again
Quick delivery, very well packaged, really pleased with this tv stand looks lovely in my lounge.
Item dispatched very quickly and well packaged . Niggles are with the product and not Plasma centre itself which I have given 5*
Very friendly and helpful contact who fully put any reservations I had at ease. quick service and quality products
To say we were in "Lockdown" we could not have chosen a better company really. The TV stand was of good quality at a fair price. Ordering was easy and we were informed all the way from ordering to delivery via e-mails and tracking system. Best of all the TV stand arrived a day earlier and came undamaged . A good experience all round.
The Plasma Centre dealt with order and delivery very efficiently. Goods arrived on time and are of a high quality
Excellent customer service ordered item late Friday afternoon, recevied the very next day
really prompt delivery, bracket came with all manner of screws and washers for all makes of tv's really sturdy product.
Excellent service provided by The Plasma centre, Would recommend and definately use again,
Fantastic company with very high quality products which are easy to purchase on line and fast efficient delivery. I purchased a Munich 1250 TV stand and it amazing. Very high quality product which was easy to assemble as everything is numbered. Just follow the instructions and the numbering system easy as that. Will definitely use this company and recommend to friends and family.
We needed a tv stand for a smaller (42") TV - hard to find. What the Plasma Centre provided was a well priced, strong, good looking piece of furniture that functions well. It was even easy to put together (by a couple of septuagenarians). It came in good shape and on a timely basis. Thus 5 stars (What's not to like?!)
The Plasma Centre is rated 4.81 based on 1,464 reviews