The Plasma Centre Reviews

The Plasma Centre 5 star review on 5th July 2021
Lisa Smith
The Plasma Centre 5 star review on 29th June 2021
Iain Jemmett
Well,I love my unit but as I have a 50 inch L.G.and checked the questionnaire,I was advised it would fit,but as my legs of the t.v.are at the ends it is teetering on the edge of the unit.I checked my measurements before I sent off but with it being oval, it tapers at the ends.Will have to maybe have it fixed to the wall but still looking like it's sitting on the unit.
Great service and delivery.
TV stand good quality, good assembly instructions. Good communication, and arrived within stated time. Would highly recommend.
Brilliant communication, fast delivery and cheaper than Wayfair for exactly the same TV unit so all good. 😁 Bonus is it looks lovely and is good quality. Will definitely use again. We all love a bargain. Thanks.
very fast and efficient excellent service all round thank you
Great table for my TV absolutely beautiful How they make it and deliver for that price I will never know Well done, I would not hesitate to buy from Plasma Centre again Plasma Centre
very prompt many thanks
Ordered and arrived next day - perfect
Great service and value for money. Very quick from purchase to delivery just 5 days. Bracket easily put up onto wall and using tv all within 6 days.
Product was excellent with swift delivery
I am so delighted with my new tv stand, instructions were easy to understand and the finished product is excellent, well worth the money solid and strong, delivery was quick and friendly driver, well done
Excellent quick service with very competitive prices. Recommended.
Great service great product very pleased sturdy piece of furniture thank you
I am so pleased with my purchase. It took 2 hours to assemble. It is of a high quality, especially the front doors which are easy to use as they are spring loaded, just push in at the top to open and click to close. It adds a modern look to the room. I should have changed the old tv cabinet years ago. The best part of my purchase was being able to speak on the phone to a real person.
Good efficient service
I thought it was very good
very sturdy cabinet looks really good
From an easy website layout with full info available through to a next day delivery and finally a product that for a flat pack was so straight forward to build, but more to the point a flatpack where all the predrilled holes lined up and hence it looks very good when completed. Probably one of the best online purchases ever made.
Good service and a solid product
Very quick delivery and fantastic TV stand. Very pleased