The Norfolk Agents Reviews

Read The Norfolk Agents Reviews

info@thenorfolkagents.co.uk

Fakenham Industrial Estate, 7 George Edwards Rd

Tell us how The Norfolk Agents made you happy
Hi the Norfolk agents are personable and responsive. Worth its wait in gold as I do not find that with every estate agent I deal with. My first sale did fall through after some considerable time which was highly annoying all around but the Norfolk agents found another buyer super quick. I also used a service where you pay a smaller flat fee to the agents upfront and did not feel a drop in service after the first sale fell through. I wish I had taken earlier action over the first buyer who kept me waiting to exchange for 7 months but The sale finally completed today hooray
Dealing with Norfolk Agents to sell our house has been AMAZING! Communication right from the start has been brilliant. We were kept up to date every step of the way which was very reassuring. A big shout out to Ellie who has been absolutely fabulous & thanks to Shane who kept us updated when Ellie was away from the office. A huge thankyou to all at the Norfolk Agents, you truly are a team of people that are both professional & caring. We will definitely be recommending you to family & friends and raising a glass to you in our new home.
This is our second positive experience of using The Norfolk Agents. I have also recommended them to friends as they offer a very good service at a fraction of the price of other agents. Ross is always friendly and helpful, and listed our property very efficiently. Daniel was also very helpful. Thank you once again!
The Norfolk Agents are excellent. Ross came and valued our property and had all the details and photos online in a quick time. A buyer was secured quickly. Whilst the sale was going through Ellie was completely on the case, keeping us informed every step of the way. Ellie went above and beyond to make exchange and completion happen as soon and smoothly as possible. This is a completely professional and helpful company who really care. Would highly recommend them.
I've now used the Norfolk Agents twice. They are always very professional and have sold both properties super quick. I highly recommend them.
The Norfolk Agents are ‘top notch’ and cannot give them enough praise. They found a cash buyer within three weeks after several successful viewings. From the very first meeting with Ross for the valuation and photos through to completion, the service was marvellous. The staff, whoever I spoke to, were polite and very efficient and quickly responded to any queries. A special thank you to initially Laura who then was transferred to lettings and replaced by Daniel who did a marvellous job in chasing Solicitors, thank you very much Daniel. The Norfolk Agents offers you excellent service compared to any of the leading upmarket high street estate agents, however the cost is incredibly reasonable with a fee as little as £1,140 including vat for whatever selling price achieved. I wish the Norfolk Agents continued success and do sincerely hope they expand to the Cotswolds as much needed here. In four words I sum up the experience.... Why entrust anyone else? In four words
I can't fault the service given by The Norfolk Agents. They chased up solicitors on my behalf to ensure things kept moving and they kept me informed every step of the way on my purchase. I would definitely recommend them and wouldn't hesitate to use them again.
We have been very pleased with the professional, friendly and personal service we have received, all for a very reasonable price. We would definitely recommend The Norfolk Estate Agents and would not hesitate to use them again.
Very helpful throughout a very stressful time they made everything run as smoothly as possible and kept in touch all the time
very professional and friendly service from start to finish. thoroughly recommend Norfolk Agents as we had a excellent value for money experience
I cannot recommend the Norfolk Agents too highly. They were supremely professional and courteous, with a personal manner and approach that was at all times reassuring as well as efficient. Thanks especially to Ross and Hayley.
Very smooth process when selling my family home following a bereavement, transparent pricing structure and wonderful professional support from Shane Ballard who helped me handle the sale with compassion.
Very grateful for the professional service received during our house sale. Thank you
I would like to thank Hayley for all her pleasant and professional help during our recent fast track purchase. There is no doubt her involvement and interface with Solicitors kept the deal together.
Omg, Please sit down as you will suffer total shock in what I am going to tell you. I have only gone and discovered an Estate Agency that actually knows what they are doing, unbelievable I hear you say but its true and I want to share my findings with you. Under the leadership of Laura and Ross, The Norfolk Agents not only listen, truly understand what both a seller and buyer want to achieve, they even reply to e-mails and telephone calls, no way I hear you say but its true. I have never ever sold a property through such an Estate Agency before, they even recommended a Solicitor to use, they liaised with the Solicitor and kept us fully up to date every step of the way. This again never happens I hear you say, but its true believe me. Please don't waste your time as I have in the past, if you really want to sell or buy a property in North Norfolk you must be with these guys. Derek Berry South Creake
Thank you so much for your kind words Derek, it has been a pleasure to work with you to help sell your home. if you require our services in the future, we would love to hear from you.
I would like to thank Daniel, he was very helpful and professional.Great communication and friendly throughout, thank you again Daniel.
Be very careful when viewing properties through this agent. They are not open and honest. Wasted out time and money viewing a property and then told us untruths when we made a genuine offer.
Thanks to Ross and his partners for a excellent service, sold our property after only three viewings! Highly recommended ! Robby & Jane Kerr
The Norfolk Agents have made the selling process very straightforward by being easy to speak to, friendly, and very efficient. I would highly recommend them to anyone planning to sell their property.
Thank you for your kind words Alice, we are delighted to have agree a sale on your property.
As a buyer, I had experience of 'best and final offer' process through The Norfolk Agents. It is quite a nerve wracking process as a buyer, designed with the vendor in mind. For the buyer, this could have been made better with clear communication in place around what this offer entails, perhaps via email once a viewing had occurred. All telephone conversations have however been very pleasant.
Thank you for taking the time to review our service, we take your feedback on board regarding the best and final situation. We tend to go this route when we receive multiple offers on a property, as we find it kinder to all involved instead of a potential bidding war. We are really pleased that you were successful in securing this purchase and we look forward to working with you through to completion.
The Norfolk Agents is rated 4.84 based on 164 reviews