The Norfolk Agents Reviews

Read The Norfolk Agents Reviews

info@thenorfolkagents.co.uk

Fakenham Industrial Estate, 7 George Edwards Rd

Tell us how The Norfolk Agents made you happy
Very smooth process when selling my family home following a bereavement, transparent pricing structure and wonderful professional support from Shane Ballard who helped me handle the sale with compassion.
Very grateful for the professional service received during our house sale. Thank you
I would like to thank Hayley for all her pleasant and professional help during our recent fast track purchase. There is no doubt her involvement and interface with Solicitors kept the deal together.
Omg, Please sit down as you will suffer total shock in what I am going to tell you. I have only gone and discovered an Estate Agency that actually knows what they are doing, unbelievable I hear you say but its true and I want to share my findings with you. Under the leadership of Laura and Ross, The Norfolk Agents not only listen, truly understand what both a seller and buyer want to achieve, they even reply to e-mails and telephone calls, no way I hear you say but its true. I have never ever sold a property through such an Estate Agency before, they even recommended a Solicitor to use, they liaised with the Solicitor and kept us fully up to date every step of the way. This again never happens I hear you say, but its true believe me. Please don't waste your time as I have in the past, if you really want to sell or buy a property in North Norfolk you must be with these guys. Derek Berry South Creake
Thank you so much for your kind words Derek, it has been a pleasure to work with you to help sell your home. if you require our services in the future, we would love to hear from you.
I would like to thank Daniel, he was very helpful and professional.Great communication and friendly throughout, thank you again Daniel.
Be very careful when viewing properties through this agent. They are not open and honest. Wasted out time and money viewing a property and then told us untruths when we made a genuine offer.
Thanks to Ross and his partners for a excellent service, sold our property after only three viewings! Highly recommended ! Robby & Jane Kerr
The Norfolk Agents have made the selling process very straightforward by being easy to speak to, friendly, and very efficient. I would highly recommend them to anyone planning to sell their property.
Thank you for your kind words Alice, we are delighted to have agree a sale on your property.
As a buyer, I had experience of 'best and final offer' process through The Norfolk Agents. It is quite a nerve wracking process as a buyer, designed with the vendor in mind. For the buyer, this could have been made better with clear communication in place around what this offer entails, perhaps via email once a viewing had occurred. All telephone conversations have however been very pleasant.
Thank you for taking the time to review our service, we take your feedback on board regarding the best and final situation. We tend to go this route when we receive multiple offers on a property, as we find it kinder to all involved instead of a potential bidding war. We are really pleased that you were successful in securing this purchase and we look forward to working with you through to completion.
It has only taken 4 months from putting my house on the market to selling it. The Norfolk Agents have kept me up to date with all the process. I would recommend them to anyone who needs a Local Team whom you can trust.
Thank you for your kind review Patricia, it was a pleasure to sell your home and we are pleased that all has gone through nice and quickly.
Arranged a valuation with Ross, turned up to the appointment on time, sounded promising but never followed up with the valuation, no contact at all, wouldn’t return my calls or emails. Totally wasted both of our times.
We are sorry to hear that you did not receive your follow up letter and we sincerely apologise for the error on our part, we take customer feedback very seriously and appreciate your honest feedback.
Very good estate agent to work with. Very friendly and excellent communication throughout the process.
Thank you Mr Alder for your kind feedback.
Realistic & accurate property pricing, staff that professionally engage with potential buyers, all round first class service
We are very pleased to hear that you enjoyed working with us, thank you for taking the time to review our service.
As a family we found the staff but especially Ellie who dealt with our case at The Norfolk Agents to be extremely helpful, professional and friendly. Thank you for all your help in finding us our dream home by the sea. Much appreciated.
A non-pretentious Agency and I really liked their offerings, a refreshing change to the age old formulae. Ross took his time to explain things and we benefitted from a Black Friday deal as well. Ross was on hand to answer any queries and took on board our suggestions on the literature. A very timely service. It would have been helpful if we had known who our contact was once Ross had handed over the reigns and Shane was very patient in taking my persistent calls :)
TNA were amazing on price, plan options for selling, excellent communication, common sense and professionalism. Ross was spot on with his initial valuation, more accurate than another local and well established agent! Daniel was polite, professional, great replying to emails often within minutes, he understood us and we would not hesitate to go with TNA again and would definitely recommend them for anyone wanting to move house.
Great communication, and a friendly, professional service.
Great team. Took time to visit and discuss our sale options at length. Very efficient in arranging viewings and supporting us. Great advice. Ross, Laura, Ellie and especially Daniel worthy of a mention. Highly recommended. Thank you all!
The Norfolk Agents acted for the seller of my new home but nevertheless they were very good and considerate in all aspects. Daniel always responded to any query. Would recommend and if necessary consider their services should the need arise .
I was lucky enough to be introduced to The Norfolk Agents by a friend. I made contact with Shane by phone who from the start was extremely professional and helpful. I went to the office and was very impressed with the other staff - and Shane himself was an absolute delight to work with. The sale was slightly unusual but Shane was always there to guide me, even responding to emails late into the evening. I have since had contact with my lovely purchasers and they were just as impressed as I was. I would have no hesitation in recommending Shane and his team.
The Norfolk Agents is rated 4.84 based on 153 reviews