The Norfolk Agents Reviews

Read The Norfolk Agents Reviews

info@thenorfolkagents.co.uk

Fakenham Industrial Estate, 7 George Edwards Rd

Tell us how The Norfolk Agents made you happy
Would you like to add photos or videos?
The Norfolk Agents gave a professional service, complimented by a relaxed but effecient service, ending the house purchase process by meeting with the keys because of the lengthy mileage involved for me to collect them, how thoughtful was that 😁.
The Norfolk Agents were highly recommended to me by a friend, my experience of house selling with them has been extremely positive and I will be recommending them to anyone who is thinking of selling.
The team are friendly, efficient and reliable, and give regular updates. Laura has been fantastic in helping to secure the chain and ensure that my house sale went through in these uncertain times, thank you very much.
A huge thank you to the The Norfolk Agents in helping us purchase our lovely house in a beautiful village. The service we received was excellent throughout. Shane was friendly and professional and always kept us up to date. We would highly recommend The Norfolk Agents to anyone looking to buy in Norfolk.
We moved to The Norfolk Agents after having an awful unprofessional experience with another Estate Agents. The Norfolk Agents settles our anxiety within days, they give constant communication about every stage and always let you know what is happening, there is never a need to chase them. Shane was our main contact and he was professional, friendly and courteous at every stage of the sale.
I cannot praise or recommend them enough to anyone looking to go through selling or buying a property.
Very easy process of buying my dream house, thank you to Shane who was very helpful throughout the process!
When purchasing anything, you want to trust who you are buying from. From a house purchase that fell through (due to seller pulling out) to finding our new forever home, Ross handled two difficult scenarios in recent times that were beyond his control exceptionally well. He was very open, honest and most of all very caring in the way he handled it. He was very reassuring and made myself and my partner very confident that the right man was dealing. If I was ever to sell I wouldn't hesitate to hire Ross and his team and would recommend the Norfolk Agents to all. Well done!
Many thanks indeed you have been so helpful, reliable and easy to deal with and I am so glad I went with The Norfolk Agents for this sale.
My sister had recommended you highly and I am now very happy to do so from my own experience and I do hope that soon the market will be easier for you as you do so deserve to succeed.
Many thanks indeed. You have been so helpful, reliable and easy to deal with and I am so glad I went with The Norfolk Agents for this sale.
Very helpful throughout the whole selling of property, good value for service, good customer service in these uncertain times.
Many thanks to all the team at The Norfolk Agents for their skilled advice and knowledge on local development sites and how they could fit within our company. It's not just a sale it's establishing a working relationship we can trust for the future. We look forward to the next project with the TNA team.
We would highly recommend Norfolk Agents. They were professional and efficient and kept us updated throughout the sale. We would like to thank all at Norfolk Agents especially Daniel who kept things moving along.
The Norfolk Agents were great during our buying process. They were professional & informative at all times, keeping us updated with the progression of our purchase. We mainly dealt with Ellie who was always very helpful but when required the whole team were happy to help. Would highly recommend The Norfolk Agents. Thank you
I would recommend Norfolk Agents as they gave 110% They were efficient and kept me updated throughout the sale.I would like to thank all at Norfolk Agents especially to Ellie who was a tower of strength.
We would just like to thank The Norfolk Agents on all their help in buying our new home. They were very efficient, especially Daniel in keeping us updated on a regular basis. I would not hesitate in recommending them.
All round A rated service, the team at Norfolk Agents were faultless throughout the whole sale process. Saved quite a bit of money too!! Thanks guys - especially Daniel who kept us updated at every point.
I would like to thank Ross and his team for their extremely efficient and professional support and advice throughout the selling process. We cancelled the sale at one point due to personal circumstances and they were true to their word and remarketed the house for us without any problems. We very much appreciate all the help. Fabulous service.
Thank you so much for a very professional service regarding our move from Fakenham to Swanton Morley. We found the whole team very helpful and patient and they quietly dealt with all areas of what was not the most straightforward move. We would have no hesitation in making a recommendation to any future home buyer of your service. Best wishes and thanks to all.
The Norfolk Agents found a buyer quickly and handled the sale professionally and efficiently. They were always polite and helpful and their fee was very competitive.
As a purchaser, kept us informed and were chasing me up when I slipped with any documentation, which was useful. Also very good customer service around viewings and getting us the keys once we had completed.
V good service apart from having an afternoon off on the Friday we moved,which caused us and the removal company to wait an extra hour or more outside the property for the 2 solicitors to agree as they couldn't contact you.Don't think a Friday is good time to close as it is main moving day.
We are really pleased that you thought our service was very good. Daniel has really enjoyed working with you to get your sale through, It is a shame that the Solicitors didn't let you know in a timely manner. As you know we had notified all of our clients and Solicitors that day that we wouldn't be available in the afternoon. We wish you all the very best in your new home.
The Norfolk Agents is rated 4.83 based on 95 reviews