The Norfolk Agents Reviews

Read The Norfolk Agents Reviews

info@thenorfolkagents.co.uk

Fakenham Industrial Estate, 7 George Edwards Rd

Tell us how The Norfolk Agents made you happy
As a family we found the staff but especially Ellie who dealt with our case at The Norfolk Agents to be extremely helpful, professional and friendly. Thank you for all your help in finding us our dream home by the sea. Much appreciated.
A non-pretentious Agency and I really liked their offerings, a refreshing change to the age old formulae. Ross took his time to explain things and we benefitted from a Black Friday deal as well. Ross was on hand to answer any queries and took on board our suggestions on the literature. A very timely service. It would have been helpful if we had known who our contact was once Ross had handed over the reigns and Shane was very patient in taking my persistent calls :)
TNA were amazing on price, plan options for selling, excellent communication, common sense and professionalism. Ross was spot on with his initial valuation, more accurate than another local and well established agent! Daniel was polite, professional, great replying to emails often within minutes, he understood us and we would not hesitate to go with TNA again and would definitely recommend them for anyone wanting to move house.
Great communication, and a friendly, professional service.
Great team. Took time to visit and discuss our sale options at length. Very efficient in arranging viewings and supporting us. Great advice. Ross, Laura, Ellie and especially Daniel worthy of a mention. Highly recommended. Thank you all!
The Norfolk Agents acted for the seller of my new home but nevertheless they were very good and considerate in all aspects. Daniel always responded to any query. Would recommend and if necessary consider their services should the need arise .
I was lucky enough to be introduced to The Norfolk Agents by a friend. I made contact with Shane by phone who from the start was extremely professional and helpful. I went to the office and was very impressed with the other staff - and Shane himself was an absolute delight to work with. The sale was slightly unusual but Shane was always there to guide me, even responding to emails late into the evening. I have since had contact with my lovely purchasers and they were just as impressed as I was. I would have no hesitation in recommending Shane and his team.
I joined The Norfolk Agents after having been with another agent, the difference was immediate. Their approach is refreshing. They work well together as a team & ooze
enthusiasm & professionalism, even during difficult times. Special thanks to Ross & Laura who went above & beyond to deliver an exceptional individual service. They earned every penny of the commission paid & I would not hesitate in recommending them
We were very pleased with the Norfolk agents, They were always very helpful and when we had a very difficult time with our exchange due to a long chain, Laura was really very helpful as she was the one chasing everyone in the chain and sorting out the problems at the top of the chain. We would recommend them to anyone wanting to move.
This is the second time we have sold with The Norfolk Agents. The friendly and professional service is excellent. Shane and Ross couldn’t have done more for us and were always in touch with all parties. Wouldn’t hesitate to recommend. A very big thank you to Shane for support and being super efficient!
We chose The Norfolk Agents to sell our Norfolk Home, mainly due to the Option to pay a one off fee, but also as we knew Ross & his team had such a good reputation.

The whole experience has been excellent, particularly the efforts of Daniel who worked tirelessly to ensure that we were kept updated, acted as an intermediary between all parties involved to ensure any issues were resolved swiftly. The whole house sale was completed within 10 weeks which was quite an achievement during all the challenges of a pandemic.

We are delighted with the service we received from everyone at the Norfolk agents and can highly recommend their services.
Excellent - Thank you so much!
Professional, efficient and very helpful from all members of staff.
Very happy with the service offered,always happy to help, competitively priced, kept me up to date with progress, couldn’t of asked for more. Thanks again for your help and service.
Professional. Quality. Responsive. Value.
Excellent, friendly service from the team from initial contact and valuation of property (Ross) to sale and completion (Daniel).
I was supported throughout the whole process. Daniel kept me updated on proceedings and answered all my questions.
I recommend them without hesitation.
Excellent company !sold my home where other estate agents failed,all staff were involved and gave a very knowledgable and professional service,price was brilliant too! Will definitely recommend
Exceptional service from beginning to end. Keeping us informed at every point on the way to the Sale of the property.
We were living over 3hrs away so communication was key & Daniel was extremely helpful with any issues that arose. Thank you
Daniel was extremely helpful and always chased up any issues that arose. More than happy to recommend.
Having initially dealt with Ross and Laura in the beginning stages of my sale, both of which are very professional and efficient, I then went on to deal with Daniel for the remainder.

Daniel was brilliant and his communication fantastic. I have already, and will continue to recommend The Norfolk Agents.

A lovely friendly team of people who strive to give the best possible service to their customers.
Very organised and friendly staff. Made the purchase of our house go through with no problems. I would definitely recommend using them.
Hadley Green