The Norfolk Agents Reviews

Read The Norfolk Agents Reviews

info@thenorfolkagents.co.uk

Fakenham Industrial Estate, 7 George Edwards Rd

Tell us how The Norfolk Agents made you happy
Excellent professional service from initial quote to completion. Photos and house brochure were produced to a very high standard. Shane, in particular was on hand both via phone and e-mail at all times and he dealt with any query most effectively and in a timely manner. Would recommend highly.
The service provided by The Norfolk Agents has been exemplary from start to finish. Lucy has made buying our first house a much easier process through her consistent communication and for going that extra mile to answer any questions that we have raised. Through the support of The Norfolk Agents we have managed to buy our house in just over 5 weeks - I would recommend this estate agent to anyone that is after a first class service.
A big "Thank You" to all at The Norfolk Agents especially Shane, Hayley and Dan for all your help and updates during the sale. We got there in the end. All the very best in the future.
We were very happy with the service provided by all at The Norfolk Agents, who were selling the house that we have just moved into. I did tend to bombard Daniel with questions in the early days, and he always came back to me promptly. It was just a pity that we didn't get to meet when handing over the keys - due to our being delayed. Enjoyed the Welcome Box too!
Having just bought a property being marketed by Norfolk Agents I would highly recommend them. Hayley in particular was unbelievably helpful despite there being a few hiccups further down the chain. They went over and above to make sure we completed on time and I can’t thank them enough
Professional local estate agent service at much lower price than traditional high street agents. Best of both worlds - Internet agent prices and high street agent quality service.
We had a stressful process with a few hurdles to overcome. Shane was extremely helpful and professional in smoothing out the issues. Good communication and friendly personal service.
I've been very pleased with The Norfolk Agents and would definitely recommend them. They were the selling agent for the property we have just purchased, and they couldn't have been more helpful. As it'd been a while since we purchased a property, they were very helpful in answering any queries we had, not only in relation to the property but also the process itself. There was an open line of communication at all times, and responses were very quick. All in all a pleasure to deal with.
I am very satisfied with The Norfolk Agents service and to the full commitment they gave to marketing my house. Their refreshing friendly style is both highly professional & well managed, a breath of fresh air for the traditional local EA market. Customer care was high & they maintained a good working relationship with me at all times. They offered advice in how to best position the sale and gave candid and precise guidance, based on sound knowledge of local market conditions. Everyone i spoke to in the office was interested, briefed & knew the property. Viewings were organised quickly with viewing feedback sent back in writing shortly afterwards. I never had to chase them. The potential buyers were in the main all in a good position and most were proceedable. With my very positive experience, I am very happy to recommend The Norfolk Agents.
Very efficient and helpful with our rental. All questions were answered promptly and a suitable tenant found very quickly
Excellent service. Quick response to emails and phone calls. Thank you to everyone that helped with our purchase .
Excellent service from Daniel and backed up by Ellie, Thanks
My experience with The Norfolk Agents was very pleasant. Ellie and Daniel who I had some contact with were very obliging and helpful and helped keep my purchase going despite delays in the proceeding for which i thank them.
We have sold two houses with Norfolk Agents and have been very impressed with their professionalism and the way the properties were presented. Throughout both sales the team at The Norfolk Agents were exemplary at keeping us informed. We cannot recommend them highly enough.
The photo’s, property write up, marketing and brochures were all great and to a very high standard. The support and communication was excellent throughout the whole process. I would highly recommend The Norfolk Agents. They are excellent value and the service is first class.
Excellent experience, from the moment the team came to view the property through to completion. The communication throughout the viewing process has been impeccable. Shane and his team are very professional. I went for an upfront package which I highly recommend.
Hi the Norfolk agents are personable and responsive. Worth its wait in gold as I do not find that with every estate agent I deal with. My first sale did fall through after some considerable time which was highly annoying all around but the Norfolk agents found another buyer super quick. I also used a service where you pay a smaller flat fee to the agents upfront and did not feel a drop in service after the first sale fell through. I wish I had taken earlier action over the first buyer who kept me waiting to exchange for 7 months but The sale finally completed today hooray
Dealing with Norfolk Agents to sell our house has been AMAZING! Communication right from the start has been brilliant. We were kept up to date every step of the way which was very reassuring. A big shout out to Ellie who has been absolutely fabulous & thanks to Shane who kept us updated when Ellie was away from the office. A huge thankyou to all at the Norfolk Agents, you truly are a team of people that are both professional & caring. We will definitely be recommending you to family & friends and raising a glass to you in our new home.
This is our second positive experience of using The Norfolk Agents. I have also recommended them to friends as they offer a very good service at a fraction of the price of other agents. Ross is always friendly and helpful, and listed our property very efficiently. Daniel was also very helpful. Thank you once again!
The Norfolk Agents are excellent. Ross came and valued our property and had all the details and photos online in a quick time. A buyer was secured quickly. Whilst the sale was going through Ellie was completely on the case, keeping us informed every step of the way. Ellie went above and beyond to make exchange and completion happen as soon and smoothly as possible. This is a completely professional and helpful company who really care. Would highly recommend them.
The Norfolk Agents is rated 4.9 based on 180 reviews