The Nappy Gurus Reviews

The Nappy Gurus 5 star review on 28th April 2021
The Nappy Gurus 5 star review on 11th April 2021
The Nappy Gurus 5 star review on 14th March 2021
Sarah Errington
The girls at nappy guru were so helpful. Albeit late on the reusable nappy train I wish I had started earlier. I had a FaceTime call where I was able to view different types of boosters, wraps etc and the ones I bought have been great. I will definitely use more with my next baby.
This is fab to hear Sam, and we will be sure to pass your lovely review back to our team. It's never too late to start using cloth, and we are really pleased we have been able to assist you with this. Thank you for an excellent review x
Lovely range of eco friendly products, informative and easy to navigate website and very speedy delivery. 2nd or 3rd order and everything perfect. Thank you!
Thank you for this wonderful feedback and for the orders you have placed with us Emma. We are really pleased to know we have been so helpful on your cloth journey. We look forward to welcoming you back again soon x
Sent off for my free guide to cloth nappies which was very helpful.
We are so pleased to hear that this has been helpful for you :-) Thank you for taking time to let us know x
I had a lovely experience with the Nappy Gurus so far. I received a friendly email with personalised recommendation and since then placed our second order :)
We are so pleased to hear our friendly service has been so helpful Zsuzsa. Thank you for sharing this with us and for your repeated custom x
Great selection of products. Love the poppets for the reusable wipes! Quick delivery and free chocolate coins from them as it was Random Act of Kindness Week!! Thank you Nappy Gurus!
Yay for RAOK Week! We are so pleased to hear you loved your added gift! Thank you for such a fab review Jodie x
Excellent service, always have good levels of stock at competitive prices, delivery is efficient as packed in an eco friendly way
Thanks for a wonderful review Tor, we are super pleased you are so happy with our service x
Was very pleased with my order and the speed at which it was dispatched
Thank you for this great compliment on our service Hannah x
Amazing experience using The Nappy Gurus. I bought a range of pocket nappies as wanted to explore and see which I like...now just waiting for payday to make another purchase. Super speedy delivery too with eco friendly packaging. Would definitely recommend!
Thank you for a fab review Hazel, we really appreciate your great feedback. We are super excited to welcome you back again soon - roll on pay day! x
The Nappy Gurus website was recommended to me by a friend who has taken the plunge into re-usable nappies. I find it really easy to use and navigate, with the right balance of information without being overwhelming. I found the video reviews particularly helpful and the advice is all very practical and honest. The option to road-test a nappy was fantastic and I was really pleased I did this as it was a good way of getting started without worrying about wasting money if it wasn't for me. I really recommend this website for those who are considering reusables but have no idea where to start.
This is so fantastic to hear Emily. We are so pleased to know how helpful the website and our service is. Thank you for such a fab review, and for recommending us too! We look forward to welcoming you back again soon x
Such a vast collection to choose from and such soft nappies! I also love you can get lots of other eco friendly products too. Highly recommend
Thank you for such a fab review Rebecca. It's great to know that you would be kind enough to recommend us :-) Thank you for shopping with TNG x
Fabulous for everything cloth bum related. My order came super quick in lovely recyclable packaging. I also ordered the free cloth nappy guide which really helped my hubby get to grips with cloth nappy regimes and different boosters etc.
We love how helpful you and your hubby have found our service Leanne! Thank you for a fab review, and you know where we are if you both need any help or advice. x
Everything arrived promptly and well packaged. Good quality products. Will use again!
Thank you for a great review Deanna. We look forward to welcoming you back again soon x
Great service-order despatched next day in pretty, recyclable packaging and kept up to date on expected delivery with free tracking through Royal Mail and a mini chocolate!
Yay! We are thrilled that you are so happy with our service. Thank you for a fab review x
Really helpful online content. Fast response via Instagram and a good range of products too 😍
This is a brill review Faye! Thank you for sharing this with us x
Highly recommend shopping from The Nappy Guru. My order was posted promptly and I received it in lovely packaging, items all there and beautiful. Can’t wait to use them!
We are so happy you would recommend us Nicolle. Thank you for this and a brilliant review! x
Better stock of the items I wanted than other sites. I also had an issue with an item I received (not their fault) and I could barely believe how quickly they sorted it for me when I got in touch with them. Brilliant service!
Yay for our great service Anna! While we are sorry to hear you had a problem with one of your items, we are super pleased that our customer service was mega speedy to resolve this for you! Thank you for a fab review x
Brilliant customer service throughout
Thank you for choosing to shop with TNG and leaving fab feedback x
Love this site! Recently found you after a recommendation by a a friend. One stop shop for cloth bums :-)
Thank you for a great review Charlotte. Please thank your friend for their referral too. We are super glad you found us! x
Nappy Gurus are amazing. They have a huge range of stock which is updated regularly. Their video guides are extremely helpful too. They also have a ‘Personal nappy recommendation’ form which you can fill in and someone will get back to you with advice on which nappies are best for you. Lauren got back to me so quickly and was extremely helpful. Very impressed with Nappy Gurus! Will definitely be using them for all things nappy!
Thank you for a fab review Hayleigh. It is great to know that we have given you a great start in the world of reusable nappies! We will be sure to let Lauren know of your fab feedback too! We look forward to welcoming you back soon x
Amazing service, free in depth advice on starting the cloth nappy journey. I was left question-less as the information I received was so detailed and informative. I’ve made my first purchase and cannot wait for my first nappies and accessories to arrive!
This is such wonderful news to hear. Thank you for your feedback on our service. We are super pleased we have been so informative, and hope we can continue to offer you support during your cloth nappy journey x
The Nappy Gurus is rated 4.93 based on 481 reviews