The Motorhome Showroom Reviews

Bath Road
Warminster
BA12 8BT

Tell us how The Motorhome Showroom made you happy
Brilliant service from start to finish, excellent staff always happy to help ,any little niggles we had, they sorted it quick and with no trouble.
As being are first motorhome they showed us how everything worked, which was appreciated.
Would recommend to anyone no problem.
Long overdue, however I have to say a massive thank you to everyone at the Motorhome Showroom for literally helping my road trip dream come true!
My first interaction with The Motorhome Showroom was via telephone, enquiring about a motorhome I'd spotted via their impressive and easy to navigate website. I spoke to Thomas (Snelgrove-Brown), who was incredibly knowledgeable, enthusiastic and was definitely on a mission to make sure I was fully informed and happy. I was so impressed with this service that I felt confident to drive the 200 miles from Mid Wales to have a final look and purchase the dream motorhome with them. I advised Thomas of an approximate time, to which he advised me that Phil would be on hand to help me further (as Thomas was scheduled to be off that day). Upon arrival, Phil was on hand to greet me, alongside an offer of tea/coffee, appreciating the long journey. Again, I was so impressed with the personal, 'human-friendly' service (definitely a rarity these days!)... Phil was attentive, but also gave me the freedom and space to explore the vehicle, test drive and of course answered every question thrown at him confidently.
The showroom itself is a reflection of the experience on offer; Smart, professional and clean, with customer experience at the heart of their brand. I loved how customers are offered discounts at the well stocked shop (Thank you for the discount card Adam!)...The process of purchasing the vehicle was seamless with Phil's support and communication was top-notch!
Upon collection, 10 days later, I was given a full demonstration of of how everything (motor and habitation) worked by Steven (Dowling) who was patient, informative and made sure I was fully briefed and prepared for the road. I had a few questions about the operation of the heater and hot water, which again, were answered honestly, confidently and jargon-free. I also got to meet Thomas who completed the final paperwork and handed over the keys:-). 5 months on and I'm surprised at how much I've used the motorhome over the winter period. Thank you all so much for helping my dream of a motorhome come true! This won't be the last time I purchase from you!
Hi Daniel,

All we can say is thank you for such kind words! We aim to go the extra mile for our customers and it makes it all worth the while to hear such glowing feedback.

We wish you all the best on your travels and you know where we are if you need anything.

From the whole TMS team.
We purchased our fantastic Motorhome from TMS which after a few weeks had an issue with the fridge not cooling efficiently, we took it our local Motorhome repairers and now has now been repaired and TMS were very helpful We can’t recommend them more highly, great after sales service just as you need when the unforeseen happens.
Excellent customer service, really helpful.
very helpful. very good customer service.
Our first campervan purchase. All staff very helpful and reassuring. Thank you for your excellent service.
Fantastic service from start to finish, wonderful set up with genuine people, well done The Motorhome Showroom!
excellent service very informative and professional
What can I say well start to finish brilliant honest friendly completely commited to there customers
As new motorhomers we needed lots of advice and information, all of which was given by the helpful and friendly staff. Highly recommend The Motorhome Showroom.
First time motorhomers and we received a wealth of information which made everything very understandable. All the staff are extremely helpful and friendly. Looking forward to many happy holidays in our new motorhome. Highly recommended.
Every one has been very helpful and understanding. Impressed!
very happy with the very professional service, made the experience of buying a new motorhome very enjoyable. we would definitely recommend and will be coming again for our next motorhome.
Very professional outfit with a great selection of stock. All staff were helpful and polite. Already recommended to friends
Great experience purchasing a VW topaz from this team. Very welcoming, helpful and fair approach to everything. Thank You Phil & the team!
first class service, very friendly and helpful.
everyone involved with the purchase of the motorhome was very helpful, knowledgeable and friendly. Highly recommend this company.\
I have purchased 4 different motorhomes over the last 10 years with this group of genuine folk. A great range of new and used motorhomes are available, and customers are given time to consider their prospective purchase without pressure.
The comprehensive warranty provided is honoured without quibble, any queries are answered quickly and honestly.
A good range of spares and accessories is available in the shop with knowledgeable and helpful staff.
A polite, friendly approach where honesty and genuine commitment to customer service is at the forefront. I have recommended them to my friends and colleagues in the past and will continue to do so.
great staff handover faultless phill and his team are very ood and what they do five stars from start to finish
Good friendly service, very thorough and a pleasure to deal with.
The Motorhome Showroom is rated 4.90 based on 84 reviews