The Motorhome Showroom Reviews

Bath Road
Warminster
BA12 8BT

Tell us how The Motorhome Showroom made you happy
Would you like to add photos or videos?
Probably won't go back to the motorhome showroom as they will not give a straight answer as to whether they will extend warranty for the duration they are closed disappointed on this as before they were very good but as warranty is at the end they don't seem to want to know or are attempting not to honour the warranty because they were closed not the customers or anybody fault that they are closed but a straight answer would be what is needed not fobbed off
Bought my Motorhome from me, great guys to deal with, after fully inspecting the van, an offer was made, price agreed, and payment transfer in a flash, all good.
Highly recommend, very friendly and informative staff. Excellent handover. Thank you!
First Class Service, this is our first time buying a motorhome and we couldn't have chosen a better dealer. Nothing is too much trouble and the experience has been excellent and trouble free.
If you are looking to buy a motorhome definitely visit The Motorhome Showroom you won't be disappointed.
Hi Andy & Tracey,

Thank you for taking the time to leave such wonderful feedback! The whole team are over the moon to hear your kind words and we are so glad you enjoyed the experience.

I'm sure Tom has already mentioned it but please feel free to get in touch if you're unsure of anything.

From everybody here at The Motorhome Showroom we wish you all the best on your new adventure!
Friendly and very helpful staff, good handover. We would highly recommend The Motorhome Showroom.
Great service, great Team, seamless, and a pleasure to work with.
We recently sold our Motorhome through Tom and his team. From day one the process was made as painless and hassle free as you would want. Communication was clear and regular, negotiating was professional and honest. Paperwork simple and best of all funds transferred quickly. I would recommend The Motorhome Showroom to all those in the market to buy or sell . Enjoy..
Hi Ann,

Thank you so much for your review, it means a lot to us to see such glowing comments from our customers.

We hope you enjoy your new adventure.

The Motorhome Showroom
Friendly accommodating staff, great service and attention to detail. Also good communication during the buying process. Thank you!
Thanks for the review Ann, best of the luck with your adventures!

The Motorhome Showroom
The price was reasonable, Quality of vehicles are very good, knowledge of the products is exceptional.
Hi Rob,

Thanks for the review, we're glad you enjoyed your time with us.

Regards,
TMS
Had a couple of issues with the motorhome I bought from here took it back a issues delt with straight away perfect service with no pressure friendly very helpfull could not ask for better fantastic
Hi Steve,

As always, thanks for the glowing review.

I hope you are both well and I'm sure we'll catch up again soon.

The Motorhome Showroom
Helpful, honest and very professional.
Will look to return when upgrading next year purely on the service that I received.
Top drawer...
Thanks for the review Karl, it was a pleasure to deal with you.

If you need anything you know where I am.

Tom
Excellent Sales person who found us exactly the Motorhome with all the facilities we had specified. The handover was carried out very efficiently where all aspects of the van were explained. we are very happy with the way we were dealt with and would certainly recommend the company.
Pleasure doing business with Phil and team. Comprehensive handover by Jason. Would highly recommend 'The Motorhome Showroom'. Many thanks.
Delighted with our motorhome, excellent friendly service, the run through on how everything worked by the service chap was exceptional, thank you so much, would definately recommend the motorhome showroom a throughly proffessional company
Thanks Tony and Dawn Elvins
This is our 1st Campervan and i'm glad we brought if from these guys, as the customer service has been amazing and have made us feel relax ad ready for our 1st trip away. Defiantly recommend The Motorhome Showroom and will be back in a few years for an upgrade.
Brilliant service from start to finish, excellent staff always happy to help ,any little niggles we had, they sorted it quick and with no trouble.
As being are first motorhome they showed us how everything worked, which was appreciated.
Would recommend to anyone no problem.
Its been a pleasure dealing with Phil and his team at The Motorhome Showroom, even when we were phoning a least twice a day with questions. We would recommend them if you are looking for a motorhome. Many thanks guys.
Long overdue, however I have to say a massive thank you to everyone at the Motorhome Showroom for literally helping my road trip dream come true!
My first interaction with The Motorhome Showroom was via telephone, enquiring about a motorhome I'd spotted via their impressive and easy to navigate website. I spoke to Thomas (Snelgrove-Brown), who was incredibly knowledgeable, enthusiastic and was definitely on a mission to make sure I was fully informed and happy. I was so impressed with this service that I felt confident to drive the 200 miles from Mid Wales to have a final look and purchase the dream motorhome with them. I advised Thomas of an approximate time, to which he advised me that Phil would be on hand to help me further (as Thomas was scheduled to be off that day). Upon arrival, Phil was on hand to greet me, alongside an offer of tea/coffee, appreciating the long journey. Again, I was so impressed with the personal, 'human-friendly' service (definitely a rarity these days!)... Phil was attentive, but also gave me the freedom and space to explore the vehicle, test drive and of course answered every question thrown at him confidently.
The showroom itself is a reflection of the experience on offer; Smart, professional and clean, with customer experience at the heart of their brand. I loved how customers are offered discounts at the well stocked shop (Thank you for the discount card Adam!)...The process of purchasing the vehicle was seamless with Phil's support and communication was top-notch!
Upon collection, 10 days later, I was given a full demonstration of of how everything (motor and habitation) worked by Steven (Dowling) who was patient, informative and made sure I was fully briefed and prepared for the road. I had a few questions about the operation of the heater and hot water, which again, were answered honestly, confidently and jargon-free. I also got to meet Thomas who completed the final paperwork and handed over the keys:-). 5 months on and I'm surprised at how much I've used the motorhome over the winter period. Thank you all so much for helping my dream of a motorhome come true! This won't be the last time I purchase from you!
Hi Daniel,

All we can say is thank you for such kind words! We aim to go the extra mile for our customers and it makes it all worth the while to hear such glowing feedback.

We wish you all the best on your travels and you know where we are if you need anything.

From the whole TMS team.
We purchased our fantastic Motorhome from TMS which after a few weeks had an issue with the fridge not cooling efficiently, we took it our local Motorhome repairers and now has now been repaired and TMS were very helpful We can’t recommend them more highly, great after sales service just as you need when the unforeseen happens.
Excellent knowledgeable service throughout. Very friendly, everything at each step was explained clearly and a comprehensive handover was given.
very good price and attention to are needs from Phil also Dan who showed us the working off the van. would use again superb dealership.
The Motorhome Showroom is rated 4.89 based on 47 reviews