The Motorhome Showroom Reviews

Bath Road
Warminster
BA12 8BT

Tell us how The Motorhome Showroom made you happy
What a great experience, from my first enquiry to collection. This is our third motorhome and easily the best buying experience. Phil and the team couldn’t do enough, and with us buying from the Isle of Man it could have been tricky - but it was seamless. Very, very happy!
Fantastic service offered by the team at the Motorhome Showroom, customer focussed and friendly. Nothing was too much trouble for Phil and Thomas, It made the whole process from start to finish stress free. The shop was stocked with everything a new motorhome owner would need. We were given a tool box talk by Jason on the operation of our Bessacar E660 that put both myself and my wife at ease with our new purchase. Friendly, approachable, knowledgeable coupled with a great selection of vehicles, just excellent all round, if you are a new buyer like us or looking at changing your motorhome we would highly recommend these guys.
I cannot speak highly enough of the Motorhome Showroom in Warminster. Amazing service, always incredibly helpful, go over and above, shop is the best ever for advice and service, very well stocked and very knowledgeable. If I could give 110% out of 10 as a review I would.
What a fabulous place The Motorhome Showroom is ! I really can not recommend them enough. The whole experience from start to finish was exceptional and so professional together with the old fashioned 'customer comes first approach’ they have. I purchased my Auto Sleeper Nuevo from them recently and felt totally at ease with the friendly atmosphere and wonderful customer care. The staff are all so helpful, knowledgeable and nothing is too much trouble. This would be my first motorhome and I had so many questions, I looked on the website initially but wanted to see the vans in person. All the motorhomes on the forecourt were well presented, clean, tidy and with the open door approach they have it made it really easy to narrow down what worked for me with various layouts but being very naïve on the subject and having no idea what I really wanted; Thomas was my dedicated contact, he asked me questions on what I was looking for and needed from my motorhome, many ideas which I hadn’t even considered. He helped me through the purchase with no sales pressure at all, endless cups of coffee and made me feel as if he had all the time in the world with his courteous nature. Together with Phil the Sales Manager it was a seamless transaction and they had so much advice and experience it was great for the novice like me. On the pickup day Jason did my handover and has the patience of a saint with my lack of technical knowledge and millions of questions! His guidance on everything throughout the motorhome was absolutely second to none. Of course I didn’t remember much of what I was told as it was all so new to me and I had to call and ask several things. The after sales was just as I expected and did not disappoint at all, Eloise was extremely efficient and remembered not only who I was but my motorhome which I found extraordinary in this day and age. She rang back exactly when she said she would and was helpful, polite and reassuring. I wish every company I had to deal with was as brilliant as The Motorhome Showroom, a very pleasurable experience, thank you.
Fantastic service from start to finish. Handover of purchased vehicle was excellent first class service.
An amazing experience buying our first Motorhome. The Motorhome Showroom were so helpful and knowledgeable in helping us choose our motorhome. They had the largest choice of vehicles. Communication throughout was brilliant and the whole team (especially Phil) were always available to answer questions. Would definitely recommend them. first class vehicles and customer service.
We have purchased five motorhomes over the past fourteen years or so and on each and every occasion we found the team to be highly qualified and professional in dealing with us, politeness courteous can also be added in to our dealings with this warm and friendly company. If you want good old fashioned service with a modern style then look no further.
Impressed by the web site, we visited the showroom. We told Phil what type of vehicle we were looking for and he showed us only vehicles which matched our requirements. I asked about another vehicle and he told me why it was not suitable for me. He wasn't at all pushy but when we needed him, he gave us his full attention. When we eventually purchased our motorhome, it all went very smoothly. The vehicle was well prep'd and all our questions were answered. I don't often give 5 stars, but I have no hesitation in doing so for these guys (and gals!). See you next year for the annual service.
superb service from the sales team. Explanation of operation of everything about the van was excellent
Excellent and friendly service from start to finish, both over the phone and in person. Comprehensive handover from a very professional team. Many thanks!
Excellent customer service. Thorough explanation of all the vehicle and fantastic communication from start to finish. Would highly recommend.
We bought our Motorhome during lockdown so very surreal experience as unable to test drive. All communications were first class from the initial sale to our handover and the after sales service we received when we bought it back for warranty work was faultless. A very professional team who give excellent customer service.
very helpful from the moment we went to see the motorhomes on site to collection of our new vehicle. the staff are all excellent communicators and everything was explained to us fully before driving away. I would certainly use them again. thank you for your service.
Very pleasant experience. Highly recommended.
A great company to deal with from first enquiry through to purchase and final handover. A really seamless experience. Phil, Steve and the team offer a great service and we'd thoroughly recommend them.
Excellent service in all ways. I would highly recommend buying from this company. All the team at motorhome showroom are very pleasant and very helpful. The hand over is very good they talk you through everything.
We picked up our Mclouis Fusion 331 today . We were very happy with the friendly and professional service from Thomas who has been dealing with our sale, the hand over and demonstration by the technician was made easy to understand and very helpful. We would highly recommend the Motorhome showroom
Very comprehensive and thorough handover. A pleasant and friendly team from first meeting to completion.
First time away with our van and had an engine issue. The staff were amazing and got us on our way ASAP. Fantastic after service.
Really thorough handover of the vehicle. Friendly and helpful service. Would highly recommend.
The Motorhome Showroom is rated 4.93 based on 128 reviews