THE MASTER LOCKSMITH Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend THE MASTER LOCKSMITH

Tell us how THE MASTER LOCKSMITH made you happy

customer service
"My faulty worn out key needed refurbishing and the micro switches replaced, the Instructions to send keys are very clear. The returned key worked and looked as new. All this only taking a couple of days. I highly recommend this company."
"Very good workmanship, great value for the money."
"Very efficient. New key with my fixed electronics inside delivered by return of post."
"Fantastic service. My Reanault Keycard was fixed extremely quickly and for £20. Renault dealer wanted £265 plus id have to recover the car to them. will be recommending The Master Locksmith to everyone."
"Great service, Great value for money Already recommending to family, friends and work colleagues Definitely 5 STAR SERVICE 😀"
"Repaired key fob for my land rover. Worked perfectly and speedy return. ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️"
"It must be the only company I have dealt with this year that did what they say. WHAT A REFRESHING CHANGE. I will certainly recommend to others. Many thanks a 5 star service"
"Brilliant. Great service."
"Highly recommended. I sent them my attempt at repairing my e46 bmw key. It was back within a few days working perfectly. The finish was very good despite the mess I made of the key myself trying to fix it."
"Sent my Freelander key fob for repair on Monday and received back on Thursday and now works perfectly. Excellent service at a fraction of the price of a Land Rover replacement. ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️"
"Great service. Super cheap. You saved us loads of money and we love you."
"Very quick turnaround, and key card now working perfectly"
"Normal Renault key card problem, ( card not detected). Posted key to them on Monday pm received key back Wednesday lunchtime fully working. Unbelievabley quick service and saved us a fortune on a new card. A big thanks to them."
"After a couple of months of having trouble with my key card for Renault Megan not being detected, the key finely stopped working altogether. I read through some posts on the forum and came across The Master Lock Smith. I phoned the number and a friendly chap called George talked me through their simple online form. The charge was a very reasonable £22.00. I posted my card key to London from North Wales on Tuesday 2pm registered mail, next day delivery at £6.50. My card key was repaired and posted back to me which I receive on Thursday. Not even 2 days. I was more than impressed with the service I received and would highly recommend this company to anyone finding themselves in the same position."
"Sent faulty key card off on Wednesday received email informing me it had been fixed and returned by Mon. Excellent service and saved me a lot of money by not having to go through Renault. Would recommend this service to anyone having problems with their key card. Thank you"
"Amazing service and price"
"Great service"
"Really good service. Rapid turn around and I liked the accompanying letter explaining that the key had been tested with no detected faults and thst if any peoblems your company would endeavour to rectify them. There were no faults and the key works fine again!"
"Excellent service"
"Very fast service. I was quoted £160 for a new key from bmw and no one else seemed to want to look at it. Sent the key off Wednesday and got it back by 9am on Saturday. Thank you!!"
THE MASTER LOCKSMITH is rated 4.94 based on 1,508 reviews