THE MASTER LOCKSMITH Reviews

of reviewers recommend THE MASTER LOCKSMITH
Read THE MASTER LOCKSMITH Reviews

+442088866546

Tell us how THE MASTER LOCKSMITH made you happy
All good. Very helpful over the phone with enquiries. Key returned in said time and now works πŸ‘πŸ‘
The service was first class. Key returned promptly.
Can’t recommend enough brilliant πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
I was very impressed with the efficiency of the service. I posted my key on the Monday afternoon and it was returned to me on the Thursday. I have been using it daily since its return and it works perfectly. I would definitely recommend this company and in fact have already done so to family and friends who knew the hassle I was having with the car key previously. I will also be sending my other key to be fixed. as its a common problem with Freelanders of a certain age and the life time of their rechargeable keys.
Key worked fine but it was posted to wrong address! No 29 instead of 20. Luckily no 29 recognised and returned it to me.
Thank you thank you so much. What a fantastic service I was so impressed with speed and professionalism of this super company. I will tell all my friends that when you have an issue with a car key this is the place to come. I was so grateful to have my car key back so quickly and ready to go and for such a reasonable cost. Amazing 😎
Very satisfied with service provided. Our non functioning & sealed diamond shape BMW keyfob was repaired and returned to us fully functional. Posted to Master Locksmiths on a Tuesday and received back in post Thursday same week.
Fantastic service, broken Saab key posted on Monday. Fully working key received on Wednesday.
Really fast service, great price and works a treat now thanks
very good and efficient
Very fast turnaround and efficient service. Really superb.
Sent my key on a Wednesday and it was back in use on the Friday of the same week ,a very quick and professional turnaround thankyou ANWeaver
Great service, very quickly returned repaired key fob for my Freelander 2 - would definitely recommend
Brilliant
What a fantastic service really fast superb job Would definitely recommend using them.
First class service.
Very impressive service.
Amazing! Quick response and effortless organisation. Can't recommend enough
Brilliant. Exactly as advertised.
Service was very good value and speedy.
THE MASTER LOCKSMITH is rated 4.94 based on 2,164 reviews