THE MASTER LOCKSMITH Reviews

of reviewers recommend THE MASTER LOCKSMITH
Read THE MASTER LOCKSMITH Reviews

+442088866546

Tell us how THE MASTER LOCKSMITH made you happy
Really fast turnaround and the end result is like a new keyfob which works without any resets or coding. Recommended.
Easy to use this site, sent off key returned a couple of days later all perfect would definitely use these guys again they make it so easy for you.
A very simple process from beginning to end.
Easy online instructions, rapid service, quality work.
Would use again.
They said they could reprogram my 2nd hand remote/fob I purchased where others said we don't do mazda or we can but buttons won't work or quoted double the price plus and guess what Master Locksmith (palmers Green N13) delivered 100%. Michael was very polite and helpful and Would 100% recommend,
Replaced remote key with new body unit, no need to reprogramme. I sent the key on Monday and got itt back on Thursday. Everything was exactly as described on their website, very happy customer especially as I saved around £100 on buying a new key. Spot on, thanks.
THE MASTER LOCKSMITH 5 star review on 24th February 2021 THE MASTER LOCKSMITH 5 star review on 24th February 2021
Took my BMW keys in for repairs. The service I receieved was very prompt, excellent and very professional. I would recommend this every time and day! Such a brilliant service.
Excellent service
Freelander key fob had stopped working. Sent it off on Monday and it arrived back fully restored on Wednesday. Highly recommended!
They were very professional sent my key pad on a Saturday got it back on the Tuesday highly recommend them
Would highly recommend.Very good service,key fob returned within 48hrs,fully refurbished.
Very fast efficient service.
Very good and fast service with reasonable price.
great service. second time i've used their service in repiaring my freelander key fobs. this time , ordered on line, sent the fob on a monday and received the repaired fob back o the wednesday. excellent and quick service can highly recommend them.
I was very pleased to hear that my car key’s battery could be replaced with a new one as having contacted another locksmith I was informed that it could not be done. Their solution being new keys costing £150 each!! Very professional service with a new key within a short period.
Excellent service.
Posted my key card to The Master Locksmith on Wednesday lunchtime and received it back on the Friday morning in full working order.
Always was the answer to my car not starting but alas wasnt the key transponder had been corrupted.
These guys always do a good job and will never let you down
Excellent service
I could not fault the service and a great price. Excellent...
Brilliant service 👍 and very fast.spot on
I sent my key to The Master Locksmith on Sunday afternoon and it was back by Friday morning. A brilliant service! My key has been driving me crazy and now it works perfectly. Would highly recommend these guys! Thank you!
THE MASTER LOCKSMITH is rated 4.94 based on 2,119 reviews