THE MASTER LOCKSMITH Reviews

of reviewers recommend THE MASTER LOCKSMITH
Read THE MASTER LOCKSMITH Reviews

+442088866546

Tell us how THE MASTER LOCKSMITH made you happy
I was amazed Land Rover were going to charge me Β£300. Your service was simple effective and excellent
Posted 1 hour ago
Outstanding service. Had a Land Rover Freelander 2 key fob which was completely dead. I suspected it was the inbuilt battery had died so I sent it to The Master Locksmith. Once the guys had opened it up it transpired it had also been wet at some stage and the circuit board had started to corrode. It was now that the good wife admitted that said key had in fact been through the wash ! No problem. It was returned with a new circuit board plus the original main chip and new battery and it works perfectly. Very impressed and very happy !
Simply fantastic again thank you
Excellent service would definitely use again
Really happy with the service sent my key on Tuesday had it back on Friday worked straight out of the envelope no programming needed.
Amazing! Our Transit key has been broken for a year- we faffed around using manual locks instead of having to buy a new key for Β£200+. Thankfully we stumbled on Master Locksmith and they actually fixed it!!! Saving us Β£170+!! Brilliant! Thank you so much! And it was super fast, sent off, fixed and returned within 4 days! Thank you!!!
All good. Very helpful over the phone with enquiries. Key returned in said time and now works πŸ‘πŸ‘
The service was first class. Key returned promptly.
Can’t recommend enough brilliant πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
I was very impressed with the efficiency of the service. I posted my key on the Monday afternoon and it was returned to me on the Thursday. I have been using it daily since its return and it works perfectly. I would definitely recommend this company and in fact have already done so to family and friends who knew the hassle I was having with the car key previously. I will also be sending my other key to be fixed. as its a common problem with Freelanders of a certain age and the life time of their rechargeable keys.
Key worked fine but it was posted to wrong address! No 29 instead of 20. Luckily no 29 recognised and returned it to me.
Thank you thank you so much. What a fantastic service I was so impressed with speed and professionalism of this super company. I will tell all my friends that when you have an issue with a car key this is the place to come. I was so grateful to have my car key back so quickly and ready to go and for such a reasonable cost. Amazing 😎
Very satisfied with service provided. Our non functioning & sealed diamond shape BMW keyfob was repaired and returned to us fully functional. Posted to Master Locksmiths on a Tuesday and received back in post Thursday same week.
Fantastic service, broken Saab key posted on Monday. Fully working key received on Wednesday.
Really fast service, great price and works a treat now thanks
very good and efficient
Very fast turnaround and efficient service. Really superb.
Sent my key on a Wednesday and it was back in use on the Friday of the same week ,a very quick and professional turnaround thankyou ANWeaver
Great service, very quickly returned repaired key fob for my Freelander 2 - would definitely recommend
Brilliant