THE MASTER LOCKSMITH Reviews

customer service
Read THE MASTER LOCKSMITH Reviews

+442088866546

Tell us how THE MASTER LOCKSMITH made you happy
(only JPEG and PNG files) (Optional)
Did not complete the purchase, due to freeze on international shipping. I was due a refund and still have not received it.
Brilliant service, really helped me out during this awful time. Will recommend to everyone. Thanks again
Key returned as new and works as it should. Great service. Thanks Rick
You were recommended to me and i have to say i was not disapointed with the service. I would recommend this service and will use you again.
Quick efficient service thanks
Brilliant service - high quality job delivered on time
Very pleased key back in a few days , all working well at a very good price , will be sending spare key next
Geeat service key works perfectly now wouod definitely use again thanks alot
Have used this company twice for electronic car key repairs. The website was easy to use. The keys were repaired and returned very quickly. I highly recommend their services.
Amazing service posted day 1 Returned day ,3 Fully functioning in new casing. 10/10
Would highly recommend in future.
Service was great, sent my ford transit mk7 key in after I put it through the wash by accident. Wasn't convinced it would work again, but received it back within two days and it works fine! Saves me organising a new key which are pricey!
Excellent service did great job wound use again
Faultless service
Brilliant service. Was quoted £260 from a Land Rover dealership for a new key and programming as they cannot fit a new battery. Sent my key to Master Locksmith on a Monday afternoon and received a fully functioning key back on Wed morning, all for less than £30. Highly recommended
I had a problem with my van key, they sort me with new key in half an hour. Excellent and professional service with friendly team. Will recommend them 100%
Prompt service with efficiency and ease, who could ask for more, definitely recommend. This is my second time using the Master Locksmith , there will be a third.
Sent keys and MB ignition unit off, returned a week later with a replacement key, refitted the unit, inserted the key, and......nothing.....phoned the company and was told I probably needed a new ignition unit. All told cost me £160 for a new key that doesn’t work.
Fast, professional, great solution to tired key battery. Highly recommend.
Was a bit nervous ordering online but key fob wasn’t working so took a chance. First class service, very pleased.
THE MASTER LOCKSMITH is rated 4.94 based on 1,894 reviews