THE MASTER LOCKSMITH Reviews

customer service
Read THE MASTER LOCKSMITH Reviews

+442088866546

Tell us how THE MASTER LOCKSMITH made you happy
On Saturday morning 5th October I went to the master locksmith on green lanes palmersgreen to make duplicate keyless car key they did fantastic job, the key was made within 40 minutes, very happy best customer service. thank you.
After a couple of months of having trouble with my key card for Renault Megan not being detected, the key finely stopped working altogether. I read through some posts on the forum and came across The Master Lock Smith. I phoned the number and a friendly chap called George talked me through their simple online form. The charge was a very reasonable £22.00. I posted my card key to London from North Wales on Tuesday 2pm registered mail, next day delivery at £6.50. My card key was repaired and posted back to me which I receive on Thursday. Not even 2 days. I was more than impressed with the service I received and would highly recommend this company to anyone finding themselves in the same position.
Excellent service, speedy turnaround, value for money, sorted my Saab key, will be sending my other key soon, highly recommended.
Sent away spare key card which was not working,received it back 2 days later works perfect! Excellent service and great customer care would highly recommended ????????????
Just got our van back from getting a secure lock put onto one of our Ford Transit's. Security is a huge factor in our business, some of our vans can be worth in excess of £30,000, to have sufficient security fitted is a must. The master Locksmith delivered a flawless service from start to finish. The Team were extremely friendly and helpful!.. Im looking forward to getting the rest of our fleet done on Tuesday... I highly reccomend their services to all people and business who want to up the security for their vans. Their prices are VERY reasonable too! Many Thanks!
The key fobs for my Land Rover LR2 would start the car ok but the lock and unlock buttons would not work most of the time and was unreliable. Being from the US I was hesitant sending the fob overseas to get fixed but the website seemed valid so I gave it a go. It took exactly two weeks to get my fob back and I couldn’t be happier. It works like new with a new case and battery. They even cut a new metal key that’s inside the fob which I didn’t expect. I would recommend using their service to anyone. I will be sending my second fob to them soon.
Great service with a short turnaround. Saved me ££££s as landrover wanted £140 just to investigate even when I told them what the issue was. I highly recommend The master locksmith! Thanks.
Key returned and doesn't work at all.
Send them a Saab key from The Netherlands, did not work before they got it. Got it returned in excellent condition and working agian. Thank you, good service.
the service was perfect i paid my money and i received my car keys both working perfectly fine, i am very very very impressed. i highly recommend masterlocksmith you are the best!!!
Excellent service received key for van back promptly, worked straight out of the package. will certainly use their services again... if you need a key refurbished give them a go. BIG saving from the dealers prices.
Best value I could find and service was excellent. Sent key recorded delivery on Monday and it was back with me by Wednesday AM. Works great - like a new key Would recommend!
The key repair service is very quick and efficient. Sent my BMW E46 key off, not really holding out much hope it could be repaired - the key was very old, and was completely dead. However, received a notification 24 hour after sending that the key had been received, then later that day one to say that is was despatched back to me. Very speedy turnaround! The key is now good as new, and required only simple re-pairing to my car which took 30 seconds. Very happy with the repaired key, and it is so nice having a now reliable fully functional key. Thanks.
Fast turn around of the job Great communication The key fob worked immediately Great price
Great service , quick turnaround and does what it said in the web site. Would definitely recommend them.
Excellent service...fast turn around... Great value... RECOMMEND *****
superb comm's and service from start to finish, Delighted I found you via a internet search , very much appreciated. Alex and Lynn . freelander 2 owners
Sent my fob off on the monday and received it back on the Thursday. Key now works fine and I will be sending my spare off shortly for the same. Excellent service ????
A fantastic service and great turnaround, I hardly noticed I didn't have my key. Would highly recommend.
Excellent service key back within 72 hrs all operationsl