THE MASTER LOCKSMITH Reviews

customer service
Read THE MASTER LOCKSMITH Reviews

+442088866546

Tell us how THE MASTER LOCKSMITH made you happy
Bad customer service, paid for key to be repaired, sent on the monday got it back on the saturday with no note to say what they did or if they did anything. Not sure if they even bothered to look at it as it came back exactly as i sent it and what a surprise not working. Beware thankfully i got my money back via paypal.
Dear customer I have checked your order and unfortunately for you the key you sent us was not repairable as it is not a genuine Renault Key. It is a very bad aftermarket replica with a very cheap and bad circuit board which is not repairable and will never be reliable. You should have received a letter regarding this and explaining your refund entitlement, if you didn’t I apologise about that. As you can see from our 1000+ positive reviews we do actually bother to take a look at all keys sent to us. I understand you are annoyed still because your key is not working as it should but your only option is a new key card programmed to your car. This has to be done locally to you. If you need any more help or info regarding this please let me know anytime, I hope we can be of assistance should you ever have any other car key problems, Thanks, George (Note: we run a no fix no fee policy, your order was in line to be refunded)
No change to be honest key still doesn't work
Hi Claire,
Please get in touch as your key has been fully refurbished.
We offer full telephone support. We have also emailed you so we can assist with your problem.

Many thanks,

George
I will be ringing you tomorrow because it doesn't work
Dear Mr Lewis, kindly give us a call at a convenient time for you so we can resolve the issue you have. We are here to help anytime.
Key returned and doesn't work at all.
THE MASTER LOCKSMITH is rated 4.94 based on 1,803 reviews