THE MASTER LOCKSMITH Reviews

Read THE MASTER LOCKSMITH Reviews

+442088866546

Tell us how THE MASTER LOCKSMITH made you happy
First class service.
Excellent service and returned quickly. It opened the car and seems ok, but as I’m in lockdown, I am not using the car at the moment, but I’m sure if there’s a problem, they will sort it.
Excellent, great communication, great price and fast return.
Just about to send my 2nd key.
Fantastic.
Phoned a few auto locksmiths and was told I needed a new key at £140. Tried the master locksmith, sent my key away on Friday it arrived back on the Monday fully working new buttons and case. all this for £25 plus postage, saving over £100,brilliant service.
First class quality service.
Fast professional service of having my key fob battery replaced, highly recommended 😊
Very professional and pretty fair turn around
Really good service key returned working fine and quick returns less than 3 day return from when i posted
Refurbished freelander2
Fob. Sent on the Monday from Newcastle. Repaired and back with me by the Thursday. Perfect job done in really fast time. Excellent service!!😁
Great service, returned in a couple of days all in good working order, will be sending the other in a couple of weeks, would definitely recommend saved money not using the main dealership Which Is a added bonus, keep up the great work
Just Brilliant Service
Key returned next day As promised amazing service ! Would recommend to anyone and the price is amazing.
My BMW E39 key fob rechargeable battery died after 18 years, so I surfed the internet to find someone who could replace it and decided to use The Master Locksmith. I sent the key on a Friday and it was returned the following Wednesday, working perfectly. Great service and good price. I fully recommend them.
Over the moon key finally working . The second one will be on the way
Great service- courteous and efficient- car key repaired for a very fair price- would definitely use again.
Fabulous service
Highly recommend
Excellent swift service, saving hundreds of pounds compared to using Land Rover
I always recommend the master locksmith to anyone who needs car keys, they are the best! Jim
I will use this company again. Even when my item was late back this was due to the royal mail and not there service. They responded straight away with the date item was sent back. My key is now working great.
Outstanding,new fob,new blade and a fully repaired printed circuit board with new battery.Delivered to the door recorded delivery.Great value for money and a professional job well done.Will reccommend you to anybody I know.
Great Service ! got it back in working order 2 days later
will be sending my second key to be done shortly
THE MASTER LOCKSMITH is rated 4.94 based on 1,926 reviews