THE MASTER LOCKSMITH Reviews

customer service
Read THE MASTER LOCKSMITH Reviews

+442088866546

Tell us how THE MASTER LOCKSMITH made you happy
I spent 2 years looking for a BMW e46 remote service in the United States. Not one alternative to a $175 replacement key. I understood that the rechargeable battery swap would be a better alternative, so I continued to look. When Google brought up The Master Locksmith, all of the boxes were ticked: Simple, easy to suss out web site. Priced reasonably, considering the lack of competition. Easy shopping and check out. Convenient shipping process (even from the US) Ultra rapid turn around (exactly 3 weeks including shipping both ways). Truly a fantastic service. Big thanks to the entire Master Locksmith team!
My spare Freelander key had lost functionality and I have been mythering for almost two years about paying Land Rover in xs of £200 for a new spare. So I admit to being a little sceptical when I sent my Freelander key to The Master Locksmith be repaired on Monday this week after reading the positive reviews on-line. Well, today is Wednesday and my newly refurbished key has been received and works perfectly out of the package. What a turnaround in just two days! Fantastic result and fantastic service - all for under £25...why would you go elsewhere? Well done and thanks to the guys at Master Locksmith - 5 stars any day of the week😊
Great Great!
After months of not being able to unlock/lock my car even with the spare, and having been told there was nothing wrong with the keys (by a well-known key fixer store)_ who say they tested both and battery in each was fine) I sent my key to Master Locksmith which sent on Saturday and arrived back with me on Tuesday! Brilliant service and no worrying now if my key will let me in or lock my car, I am sending my spare key to them also, fabulous!
Excellent service, the key was retuned within 3 days and looks as new, with all the functions working
Good thanks - Colin Badelow
Wow, what a service! I paid online, then sent my Renault Scenic key fob by 1st class recorded delivery late Friday afternoon. 4 x days later (Tuesday) it was back and worked straight away! Thanks for the repair 10/10
Used the service to repair a Landrover key. Returned key fob by return of post. All good
The service was brilliant. Fast turn over and remote now works. Must have saved me a fortune of not going to a BMW garage.
Quick turn around. I have used this company twice now and no issues. Not sure why anyone would pay Landrover £200+ to do the same job.
A very prompt professional service, a great saving on buying a new Key and at no time did any one suggest selling or me buying a new key, this I thought was very good and truest shows the company are not out just for the money like many others are. A Professional courteous company would definitely use again and pass there number onto others.
Fantastic- 2nd Land Rover freelander key fixed - value for money and a quality job.
Excellent price and super fast service
Brilliant job! Fixed my freelander 2 key, after I attempted the soldering myself with no success, very fast and very good clue for money! Thanks
Excellent, fast and secure service. My car key fob was returned within 3 days in fully working order, looking like new. I sent my 2nd fob for repairs and same excellent service. Cannot fault, highly recommend
Fast and efficient! The only criticism is that the website is difficult, it’s not clear what steps are required to pay for and send off the key and communications could have been better but, they do what they say and fast, they don’t cost the earth either 👏
Great service, fair price and key card now works perfectly. Excellent 😁
Excellent, fast and reliable service. key was sent and returned within 3 days. Will definitely recommend to my friends, and will be sending my second key shortly. Thank you for such good service.
Superb service fast and efficient
We had excellent service from these guys who reprogrammed two keys for us. Great job, good price and super speedy! Thank you - we only wish we'd had it done sooner!
THE MASTER LOCKSMITH is rated 4.94 based on 1,805 reviews