THE MASTER LOCKSMITH Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend THE MASTER LOCKSMITH

Tell us how THE MASTER LOCKSMITH made you happy

customer service
"Excellent service received back in less than 48 hours all works perfectly"
"a very quick and professional service, I couldn't recommend The Master Locksmiths more. David from Cambridge."
"Absolutely Brilliant! Was a little apprehensive at first sending our only car keycard away but within 3 days it was back to us and fully working. No more "card not detected" fault and very happy with the price and the service."
"Very Good and fast service"
"Bought a used Freelander from the UK and brought it over to France. Had both keys and thought there was a problem with the central locking as it wouldn't lock with the key. Looking on the forum, it's a common problem so sent one key back to these guys. Key arrived back today and works a treat, second key will be posted on Monday for a refurb. Great service and would not hesitate to recommend them."
"Spot on with all they say they do."
"Superb service! The repaired key and new case was back to me within 48 working hours. Works like a charm. Highly recommended."
"I spent 2 years looking for a BMW e46 remote service in the United States. Not one alternative to a $175 replacement key. I understood that the rechargeable battery swap would be a better alternative, so I continued to look. When Google brought up The Master Locksmith, all of the boxes were ticked: Simple, easy to suss out web site. Priced reasonably, considering the lack of competition. Easy shopping and check out. Convenient shipping process (even from the US) Ultra rapid turn around (exactly 3 weeks including shipping both ways). Truly a fantastic service. Big thanks to the entire Master Locksmith team!"
"My spare Freelander key had lost functionality and I have been mythering for almost two years about paying Land Rover in xs of £200 for a new spare. So I admit to being a little sceptical when I sent my Freelander key to The Master Locksmith be repaired on Monday this week after reading the positive reviews on-line. Well, today is Wednesday and my newly refurbished key has been received and works perfectly out of the package. What a turnaround in just two days! Fantastic result and fantastic service - all for under £25...why would you go elsewhere? Well done and thanks to the guys at Master Locksmith - 5 stars any day of the week😊"
"Great Great!"
"After months of not being able to unlock/lock my car even with the spare, and having been told there was nothing wrong with the keys (by a well-known key fixer store)_ who say they tested both and battery in each was fine) I sent my key to Master Locksmith which sent on Saturday and arrived back with me on Tuesday! Brilliant service and no worrying now if my key will let me in or lock my car, I am sending my spare key to them also, fabulous!"
"Excellent service, the key was retuned within 3 days and looks as new, with all the functions working"
"Good thanks - Colin Badelow"
"Wow, what a service! I paid online, then sent my Renault Scenic key fob by 1st class recorded delivery late Friday afternoon. 4 x days later (Tuesday) it was back and worked straight away! Thanks for the repair 10/10"
"Used the service to repair a Landrover key. Returned key fob by return of post. All good"
"The service was brilliant. Fast turn over and remote now works. Must have saved me a fortune of not going to a BMW garage."
"Quick turn around. I have used this company twice now and no issues. Not sure why anyone would pay Landrover £200+ to do the same job."
"A very prompt professional service, a great saving on buying a new Key and at no time did any one suggest selling or me buying a new key, this I thought was very good and truest shows the company are not out just for the money like many others are. A Professional courteous company would definitely use again and pass there number onto others."
"Fantastic- 2nd Land Rover freelander key fixed - value for money and a quality job."
"Excellent price and super fast service"
THE MASTER LOCKSMITH is rated 4.94 based on 1,772 reviews