THE MASTER LOCKSMITH Reviews

of reviewers recommend THE MASTER LOCKSMITH
Read THE MASTER LOCKSMITH Reviews

+442088866546

Tell us how THE MASTER LOCKSMITH made you happy
I highly recommend the key repair service for the Freelander2. My key had a defective rechargeable battery and I was advised to try The Master Locksmith. Their service is great, very quick turnaround from sending off the faulty key to the repaired key being received back in full working order. 10 out of 10.
Very quick and great service. Renault dealer wanted 130 quid for a new key and 80 to program it. Master locks repaired my key in 3 days.
Very quick and very easy service to use
An excellent repair on my Renault Espace key card. Posted it to be repaired last Thursday 1st oct and had it posted through my letter box on the following Monday 5th oct and my key has never worked so well seems like a brand new key now. Thank you very much from a very happy customer.
Excellent service. Posted my broken key fob on Thursday it was fixed on Saturday and posted back to me on Monday. A new battery was fitted and it now works properly. Was quoted far higher prices from other key companies and this was the cheapest price anywhere. Would highly recommend using this company.
Excellent price and first class service. Had the key back quickly. Can’t say enough about them.
Absolutely BRILLIANT service the turn around was amazing highly recommend
First Class service.
Could'nt fault the speed or quality.
Would highly recommend.
Many Thanks
Excellent service.recommended
My car key was repaired and received by return post. An excellent service - user friendly online request form. Key works perfectly.
I had had a second key for my Mercedes that was given to me when I bought the car and the remote buttons on it had never worked, I had changed the batteries, but it was dead. So the car and key were 16 years old and the key hadn't worked (to my knowledge) for 6 years. I payed the £42 online and sent the key, not hoping for much, then in just under a week a new fully working key arrived in the post. I'm very pleased!
Hi
Recently used the Master Locksmith to repair my spare BMW E46 3230ci cabriolet key.
The key appeared to have been opened by previous owner but because of the fiddly battery fitment guess they abandoned the attempt. Very pleased key fully restored via postal service and returned within a week so thank you guys, excellent service. Frank.
The key arrived when expected...and it works perfectly....I will recommend yourselves to anyone....Many Thanks.
Great service sent key on the 24th and had it back on the 26th. Worked firs time. Highly recommended
Fantastic service, posted key off Friday, returned totally repaired and refurbished Tuesday. Top job, thank you. πŸ‘πŸ˜€πŸ‘
Brilliant from start to finish.
Fast and efficient service!
Delighted with your very swift and successful repair to our Renault key card. Many thanks
Great value service, well delivered.
I cannot get over the service that we have had from THE MASTER LOCKSMITH, absolutely fantastic, highly recommended.
Landrover Key fob sent one day returned the next, WOW. THANK YOU SO MUCHπŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ»
THE MASTER LOCKSMITH is rated 4.94 based on 2,096 reviews