THE MASTER LOCKSMITH Reviews

of reviewers recommend THE MASTER LOCKSMITH
Read THE MASTER LOCKSMITH Reviews

+442088866546

Tell us how THE MASTER LOCKSMITH made you happy
Posted the key on the 23rd and received back on the 29th, a short note confirmed the key had been fixed and would be good to use. Full check with the van and the key was 100%. Really pleased, especially as the key I sent in was in a bit of a state. Wouldn’t hesitate to use again or recommend to others. Thanks.
Great service. Fixed my key card quickly and now it works fine. Saved me a packet.
Fixed key all good
Thanks
Great service and very fast. They fixed my BMW key and saved me a fortune on a new key. Many thanks
Excellent service at a reasonable price!
The master locksmith did a great job on my vivaro key i posted it on monday and it was in the letter box friday brilliant
Excellent service
Sent literally unusable destroyed key fob away Tuesday received fully working one back on Saturday
A bargain at £30
Will recommend this service to anyone
Excellent service!
Sent off the car key and received it back and working a couple of days later.
Quick turnaround.
Amazing service. Ordered a car key repair, and it came back good as new, at a fraction of the cost of a new one.
Posted a key Monday,returned to me on Wednesday, fantastic service *****
Fast and efficient service
Great service 100% would recommend
Excellent
Im so happy I found The Master locksmiths site. I needed my fob for my freelander 2 repairing. They did it promptly and sent it back. And works perfectly.
Speedy service unfortunately the key did not work so they are working on a solution.
A fast & very neat repair.
Found this guy online. Was a last attempt before scrapping our car, we had been quoted £480 to have another key done for our car. Sent in post to this lovely guy, the turn around was very quick, sent from Cornwall Tuesday and received back first thing Thursday morning. Was very optimistic about it even working, but for £30 this guy managed to fix our key. Would highly recommend, and would most definitely use again. Was worth every penny, can't thank him enough.
First class service.
Excellent service and returned quickly. It opened the car and seems ok, but as I’m in lockdown, I am not using the car at the moment, but I’m sure if there’s a problem, they will sort it.
THE MASTER LOCKSMITH is rated 4.94 based on 2,024 reviews