THE MASTER LOCKSMITH Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend THE MASTER LOCKSMITH

Tell us how THE MASTER LOCKSMITH made you happy

customer service
"Excellent Service. Repaired my Mercedes key in days and came back in new casing. After contacting them through their website /email, key sent from Central Scotland, repaired, and back with in the week"
"posted freelander key on tuesday, and was back in yorkshire dales fully working on thursday morning. great turnaround as promised. swift and efficient service thanks!"
"Fantastic service and great communication. My Renault Megane key card now works perfectly and starts the car as it should. Key card returned next day. Many thanks"
"Thank you so much for brilliant advice that the RAC couldn't give me even after a diagnostic test. My problem turned out to be the ignition switch not the starter motor or the ECU on my Ford Transit. Fantastic advice, service and price from the Master Locksmith. Would recommend these guys every time. Many thanks again, very, very happy customer :)"
"This is the best experience that I've had with a locksmith's shop in 40 years! These guys are fantastic. If you have been told that you need to pay a fortune to your car dealership for copying your car key, just give these guys a call! No nonsense, fast and brilliant service. I would almost definitely use again."
"Been having problems with Mercedes Electronic Ignition car wouldn’t start Took it out and left it with these guys got it back today repaired and working for £60.00👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻"
"Arrived this morning Very speedy service and far cheaper than a new key"
"Fantastic speedy service I was only two days without my key Far better value than a new key at £170!!"
"Very impressed with the service. Master Locksmith repaired our Freelander 2 key fob very quickly and for an excellent price. Dealer only offered new key (replacement) voting 5x as much!"
"Prompt service as stated"
"first class service, quick and a fraction of the landrover price"
"Excellent service, even will the Christmas season upon us, posted key fob on 19th Dec with a 1pm next day delivery 20th back in my hands fully working on Saturday 22nd great service, straight forward could not be any easier or hassle free, best £28 out as Local Land rover Dealer was looking for £160. no brainer."
"Brilliant service saved me a fortune"
"Fantastic service, initially i was doubtful that the price quoted would rectify my problem however i was pleasantly surprised at the ease of use and final outcome. Highly recommended"
"Great service and prompt delivery. Many thanks."
"Very quick return of key in full working order. Would highly recommend."
"Very quick, very safe service."
"Brilliant service! Great value too! Clear instructions on the website. Took a day longer prob because so close to Christmas & great customer service when I called. Thank you"
"Brilliant service , Key sent from North Wales pm on a Tuesday back fully repaired Thursday am. Well done guys"
"Excellent service my keys are back to full working order as promised. Posted out thurs back with me mon thank you."
THE MASTER LOCKSMITH is rated 4.94 based on 1,620 reviews