THE MASTER LOCKSMITH Reviews

customer service
Read THE MASTER LOCKSMITH Reviews

+442088866546

Tell us how THE MASTER LOCKSMITH made you happy
A very fast and efficient service. Key arrived back and works perfectly.
I have used the master locksmiths twice and both times they have been very helpful and a very speedy service. The only negative is that when I sent in my keyfob for a replacement case I assumed the key that is in the original case would be put in the new case, unfortunately the case is different from the original an so the key does not fit, which would mean if my keyfob were to fail I would not have the emergency key to hand.
Key repaired and sent back very quickly. Works as it should Excellent service
The master locksmiths were recommended to me and I will now in turn recommend them as well. Professional, polite and the best price by far. Thank you Gentlemen.
Brilliant service. Does all it says on the "label"
Awesome work, George sorted my botched BMW diamond key fob repair. Communication and turn-around time was outstanding. Highly recommend!
Brilliant service! Both of my car keys had failed, leaving me totally stuck! After reassuring me on the phone, I posted one of my car keys to them, and received it back within 48 hours - and it works better than it ever did. I’m so grateful and would recommend this company 100%.
sent my key in for repair came back all working with new casing fast and reliable service would highly recommend them
On Saturday morning 5th October I went to the master locksmith on green lanes palmersgreen to make duplicate keyless car key they did fantastic job, the key was made within 40 minutes, very happy best customer service. thank you.
I almost spent upwards of £240 at Guy Salmon for a new car key despite me telling them that it wasn't broken and asking if it were possible to get it refurbished. I found The Master Locksmith online, sent my key on Monday and had it back in perfect working order by Wednesday. Would definitely highly recommend.
Excellent service. Very pleased😁 Very quick.
Contacted masterlocksmith about a year ago about a BMW e46 325i which I bought very cheap as a temporary car. which only had one key, that the fob didnt work so the alarm didnt work. BMW qouted £140+Vat for a new key. The car ended up a Cat N write off when bus conveniently rammed me 5 times at traffic lights while statuonary they paid me out and I kept car for £175. the boot and bumper which I repaired with a friend. So now the car was back on the road and only stood me at £175 + new parts it needed and cost to repair. I decided to fix the key finally as its a pain without a working fob such as locking the only key in boot with doors deadlocked no way in apart from contacring BMW for replacement key or emergency plastic key for £40 as I did when I locked it in boot with christening cakes and presents due to being in a rush without a fob is like being in stoneage I contacted Masterlocksmith paid the fee to have my key transponder swapped into new case and have new blade cut so I could use the old case and as a spare. Took a few days but I kive in Leigh and was sending it to London over the weekend so didnt expect it back in 48hrs as others have said. Cant praise them enough Key arrived this morning after a few failed attempts contacted them and he talked me through it 3rd attempt and doors locked and unlocked got out tried fob doors locked alarm armed boot opens with key everything working perfect especially George Louca thanks for all your help working oerfect
Great service saved a lot of money having my key refurbished rather than getting a new key from the dealer . Thanks again for great service 5 stars
Great fast service 10 out of 10
Excellent service & quick turn round
Very good service, my key is now perfect after being repaired.
Very happy with service received. Highly recommended .
Key was not glued together properly and gets stuck in docking port but still does not work
Very quick service . Thank you
i sent my very knackerd key to the master locksmiths on friday and received it on monday in llike new and working condition,may thanks to these lads for their prompt and expert service
THE MASTER LOCKSMITH is rated 4.94 based on 1,845 reviews