THE MASTER LOCKSMITH Reviews

of reviewers recommend THE MASTER LOCKSMITH
Read THE MASTER LOCKSMITH Reviews

+442088866546

Tell us how THE MASTER LOCKSMITH made you happy
Great service with a speedy turnaround even through the Christmas post delays
Excellent communication throughout. Great service, as I’d managed to machine wash my keys on the 19th. They were back, in new condition, before Christmas.
Definitely will be recommending TML to friends, family and customers.
Have a great New Year and all the best for 2021!
Cheers
I managed to leave my car keys in my work clothes when they went in the washing machine, it’s 2020, what can I say.
Not only are the repairs to both sets of my keys first class, the communication from everyone at The Master Locksmith has been tremendous. I posted them on Monday and I had them back this morning, which at this time of year is a feat in itself.
I wouldn’t hesitate to use TML again, if and when needed, and will definitely recommend to family, friends and our customers!
You have been a pleasure to deal with throughout.
Best wishes and here’s to 2021!
Cheers
Chris
Great service, speedy and always spot on! Thank you!
excellent service
not recieved key back yet one week
Amazing service at an unbeatable price. Would use them every time.
Superb service.
Quick turnaround with no issues at all.
Well done.
Excellent service, sent key in for repair and it was returned within 2 days fully working.
We have used the Master Locksmith three times now to service and replace batteries in car keys. We have found the online order process easy to follow. The work has been done to a high standards and the keys returned quickly. Highly recommended supplier.
Service like we all expect. Speedy and great value. Highly recommended.
Excellent service - the work was done as described and within the stated timescales.
Great service. Very fast turnaround and perfect results. I thought I'd have to buy a new key from BMW but these guys breathed new life into the old one.
Straightforward process and efficient service. Many thanks
Key was repaired, serviced, had new housing and blade, and returned within 8 days of me posting in the Xmas post. Key works perfectly and I was kept up to date by email at every step. Excellent service.
What a fantastic and professional company,fast delivery,highly recommended
Was quoted crazy prices to get my BMW car keys fixed. They did it in under 30 mins and would recommend the.
Fast and reliable service. Much cheaper than a full replacement key, All functionality working, though a bit sticky on being released from its ignition slot. (Freelander 2)
Thank you for providing an excellent service.
New battery and repair work on a damaged Land Rover key.
All turned round in a day.
Thanks again.
Absolutely brilliant service and very quick turnaround !! Service was so good I am just about to send my spare key fob to be renewed, excellent professional company !!
THE MASTER LOCKSMITH is rated 4.94 based on 2,141 reviews