THE MASTER LOCKSMITH Reviews

Based on 2,323 reviews
Read THE MASTER LOCKSMITH Reviews

+442088866546

Tell us how THE MASTER LOCKSMITH made you happy
We have two car keys which have a soldered rechargeable batteries that have failed within 6 months of each other after 11 good years. So we needed both replacing with new batteries, the dealer wanted in excess of £189 per key. No local garage or key place could replace so I found TML on line and including postage was £42 each. Both keys now work as good as new. Thank you
Outstanding service, couldn't ask for more. Very helpful on telephone and a 48 hour turnaround by post. Thoroughly recommended.
Initial contact on the phone to discuss the issue that I was having with my vehicle led to me sending my key on the Monday, it was back by the Wednesday. 5 days later I have experienced none of the issues that I was having with the vehicle. Fantastic service and quality workmanship. Will use again.
I haven't got my key back yet and I need it for work so so far not very good lol😂 that might change if it comes tommorow
Really pleased with the end product quick and nice to deal with people would highly recommend!!
Absolutly brilliant service I won't be going anywhere else from now on Thankyou so much
Key returned. It works and looks undamaged by the battery replacement
First class service! Turnaround time was super quick and keys work perfectly - Thankyou so much!
Key was fixed the day after posting, and returned the following day. Key works perfectly again, great service.
Clio key repair New key works fantastic Highly recommend All for £ 20 quid Fantastic service Thank you 5 star 👍
Flawless service for repair of non-functioning three-button 2004 C180 Mercedes remote key. Posted Thu. Returned Sat with full function restored and as good as new. Lived up to promised service in every respect.
Great service, price and exception turn over time. Fully recommended.
Brilliant service my key was back and fully working within 48 hrs can't fault them they do everything they.
Brilliant service. One of my SAAB keys packed up ages ago and the other was on its way out. I was dreading the idea of trying to solder on new buttons etc myself – and the cost of buying and programming two new keys was scary!. At just over £30 per key including postage this was well worth it. I had the spare key done first - and that's now as good as new. Just waiting for delivery of the other key now.. Highly recommended.
Excellent service! Didn’t hold any hope out for my Saab key until I found Master Locksmith! Very quick turn around with a brand new key! Will definitely be recommending! 10/10
A first class professional service…..highly recommend
Repair to Renault keycard completed very promptly and very reasonable priced compared to dealer estimate. Would definitely use again.
Second time using this company and service I can’t be beaten. Turn around in 4 days. Thanks
My refurbished landrover key arrived back with me quickly and well packaged. It works perfectly. Would use your service again. Many thanks.
Quick turnaround. Good price. All works as required. Excellent service!
THE MASTER LOCKSMITH is rated 4.9 based on 2,323 reviews