THE MASTER LOCKSMITH Reviews

of reviewers recommend THE MASTER LOCKSMITH
Read THE MASTER LOCKSMITH Reviews

+442088866546

Tell us how THE MASTER LOCKSMITH made you happy
Good service, efficient and effective as my key is now working really well and my car has been promoted to a Range Rover! The silver covering on the key clearly states this, rather than just ‘Land Rover’ . I’m not sure about this really, as if I sell my Discovery Sport it may appear suspicious. Any feedback from The Master Locksmith welcome.
Fantastic service , they do exactly what they say they do , ie , a fast and excellent service at a very competitive price ,
Would highly recommend their service , have sent my 2nd LR2 fob to be refurbished
Received this morning, all good, thank you
Great service! Easy to use purchase service and quick turn around for my key fob repair. So impressed I’m using the service again today for my other fob.
Excellent, speedy service.
Far more efficient than Land Rover dealer and 90% cheaper
Rang beforehand to check that sealed unit could be repaired for my Freelander 2. Assured no problem; this indeed was the case - posted on a Tuesday, returned first post Thursday fully repaired and operating perfectly. Excellent service.
I have had two keys fixed recently and they work perfectly having never worked properly since buying the car. This truly is a fantastic service!
Excellent sevice ,fast and friendly.Will recommend to others with Mercedes ignition problems.
I deliberately waited a while before posting my review.
I wanted to test both repaired key cards for my Renault.
Really impressed with the service and skill .
Especially after my own bad attempt to repair one of the key cards.
Thank you ...... You will get my recommendations to anyone with key problems.
Dave
Key repaired and very quick service.
Fantastic service. 5 huge stars. Thank you so much. Karl from Derbyshire.
A very prompt and efficient replacement battery for my long defunct Freelander2 key. I can really recommend this service.
FANTASTIC! Thanks for a super quick professional service, I posted my key off Wednesday afternoon, paid by PayPal, I had a phone call Thursday to say it was sorted and on the way back to me. It arrived back working perfectly on Friday morning. Very impressed :)
exellend service
Excellent service from order to delivery The car key looks new and works perfectly Great value for money Will now upgrade the spare car key Many thanks Will be recommending you to friends 😀
Had a key that hadn’t worked in years! Sent it Monday - back on Wednesday and works perfectly! Had been quoted £450 for a new key from the dealer! I am so pleased - I will be sending my second key this week! Brilliant!
Very quick and very good
Excellent service, key sent tues evening and was back with me on thurs looking like new and working perfectly. Extremely good company and service, have already recommended them to other people. Can’t praise them enough, never experienced such good service ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Really happy couldn’t believe how quickly my key/card was returned it only took 4 days.saved us no end of money.i would highly recommend master locksmith thank you
Sent my Freelander fob to these guys on a Thursday, it arrived back with me on the saturday morning !! Working perfectly. Great service and very fast turnaround, many thanks.
THE MASTER LOCKSMITH is rated 4.94 based on 2,029 reviews