THE MASTER LOCKSMITH Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend THE MASTER LOCKSMITH

Tell us how THE MASTER LOCKSMITH made you happy

customer service
"What a great service this is. Do just what there advertising says they will do. Sent on the Monday back by Wednesday, works and looks like new. Fantastic. 2nd key being sent to them for same service. What more can I say 🖒."
"First class service as always."
"5star service quick and efficient thanks"
"Brilliant service, got both keys repaired now and have not been let down yet!"
"What a pleasure to deal with a company that do what they say they will do and actually do it quicker than they said they would. I sent my 2 BMW E46 keys for repair, mailed on Monday evening at 16:45 and they were back in my hands by 14:30 on the Wednesday afternoon so less than 48 hours. Both keys now fully operational and it is impossible to see where they have been opened, all for less than £20 per key. I bought a new key from BMW for this car about 5 years ago and the cost was £150. If I ever need this type of service again The Master Locksmith will be my first port of call. Excellent service, well done. Gary Mitchell."
"Unbelievably great company. Posted my Freelander key to them on a Wednesday morning and it was delivered back on the Friday afternnon working perfectly. If only every company was as good as this"
"Instructions were very easy to follow. Service was brilliant and end product was also brilliant 10/10"
"A very fast service and so far so good with the new battery. I will send my other key over now too. Thanks"
"Great service, key repaired and returned very quickly"
"Service was very quick The new key works perfectly and looks good. Would recommend to friends and family and we will use this company again to replace our spare car key."
"What a fantastic service I wish I had found this company months ago when key stopped working fantastic customer service as well"
"Good job and I now have a key that works, sent the key away on Saturday back on Wednesday so very good. The new key is not as good quality as the original but it’s fine."
"One of the keys for my BMW E46 M3 started to occasionally not start the car. Using the Master Locksmith's Key Repair Service has rectified the fault. A much cheaper option than purchasing a new key! Service was fast and reliable."
"Quick turnaround. Instructions for syncing were incorrect. In my case turn key to Pos.1 repeat 5 times quickly, remove key from ign. press and hold unlock button whilst pressing lock button 3 times. start engine, stop engine. test remote. hunky-dory. thanks"
Hi Robert, many thanks for using our services. I just need to add that the instructions for the remote re-sync are tried, tested and correct. Glad you managed the sync in the end. Please also call us anytime if you have an issue as we offer full telephone support. Best wishes and thanks again for choosing us.
"I was a bit nervous about sending my fob off, but the service was A1. Fob sent Monday, back on Friday. And everything works as it should."
"Found all the people we spoke to very helpful. The process was easy and my key was sent back same day, arrived next morning and now works perfectly. Very happy indeed with the price we paid and highly recommend The Master Locksmith"
"Fantastic service. Sorted my transmitter problem on my Renault key. Came back as good as new"
"100% satisfaction. The service was fast, key works well, and reasonable price. Brilliant service thank you."
"Land Rover quoted me £250 to replace my car key when the battery stopped working. And they’d need my car for at least a day to sort. You changed the battery without issue for a tenth of that price. Brilliant service."
"Excellent service at a very reasonable price, would highly recommend and definitely use in the future, thank you."
THE MASTER LOCKSMITH is rated 4.94 based on 1,772 reviews