THE MASTER LOCKSMITH Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend THE MASTER LOCKSMITH

Tell us how THE MASTER LOCKSMITH made you happy

customer service
"Suberb service & craftmanship saved£120 on cost of new key 3day turnaround will recommend to family & freiends"
"Very fast service, key worked perfectly"
"I recently bought a ‘new’ second hand SAAB 9-3. And found that one if the keys was faulty. I thought it might be just a battery issue but on opening the case I found one if the microswitches has broken off the circuit board. A quick browse on the internet bought up The Master Locksmith website as on option to repair my key. I posted off the broken key and received the newly refurbished and repaired key 2 days later. Excellent service and communication from the vendor throughout. Very happy to recommend The Master Locksmith and will certainly use again if the beef arises. Thank you"
"My key card for my renault scenic wouldn't unlock or lock the doors, i was getting "card not detected " or "please insert card" messages when I put the card in, the card body was cracked in several places, i sent it to Master locksmith and in 4 days i received a repaired card that works perfectly, can't praise Master locksmiths enough, 10 stars!!"
"Very good service."
"Just got my replacement keys today at a fraction of the dealership price an amazing saving, this company really knows what customer service is and all the staff are really great and give an honest advice and I highly recommend them truly THE Master Locksmith well done"
"This is the second time i have used MASTER LOCKSMITH and i can honestly say they are brilliant. They are so quick in dealing with my problem. I have had no problem at all with either keys they repaired. THANKYOU MY LIFESAVER!!"
"Very quick and efficient service thank you for fixing my Renault key card working perfectly now"
"A perfect job as always. Thank you guys!"
"A very Professional Service all round"
"First rate service. Fixed my Freelander 2 key sent my key one day received it back the next. Would definitely recommend."
"master locksmith very good car key cut services made my duplicate car key under an hour thank you for that,will definitely use them again."
"Michael the key techceian at master locksmith gave me number one customer service when I went to have duplicate key cut for a car, thank you Michael."
"Good straightforward service. Recommended."
"Great service. Very quick. Clear instructions on website. Is as easy as it sounds. Very quick to respond to any queries too. Would highly recommend."
"Fast returns and key refurbishment is great"
"I sent my key off registered post, Next Day got an email saying job complete Key arrived the next day excellent service, New Key Arrived everything works Perfect. Will definitely use again"
"What a great service this is. Do just what there advertising says they will do. Sent on the Monday back by Wednesday, works and looks like new. Fantastic. 2nd key being sent to them for same service. What more can I say 🖒."
"First class service as always."
"5star service quick and efficient thanks"
THE MASTER LOCKSMITH is rated 4.94 based on 1,771 reviews