THE MASTER LOCKSMITH Reviews

of reviewers recommend THE MASTER LOCKSMITH
Read THE MASTER LOCKSMITH Reviews

+442088866546

Tell us how THE MASTER LOCKSMITH made you happy
Would you like to add photos or videos?
Excellent service. Great find!
Very good service, fixed my key in quick time and very friendly staff and customer service. Thank you πŸ‘πŸ‘
Excellent Sevice.. So Quick and my new car key works perfectly!
Awesome highly recommended
Excellent service and very speedy posted Monday pm key back fully working Wednesday am
very impressed with the service , sent my landrover key off and within a couple of days the key was back and working perfectly, i will be sending the second key off soon!
Dropped key into postbox on Wednesday midday and key returned by 10 am Fri morning
Superb service, thank you
Fast and helpful reply to my problem. Excellent service
Absolutely fantastic!!! Quoted over £200 by Renault for a new key!!
Luckily found the Master online and send hoping they’d be able to sort it!
Sent key on Tuesday returned on Thursday fully working, awesome service would highly recommend!! Thank you
Great service, very quick response and return of key. Highly recommended
Brilliant service sent the key off on Wednesday and it was back fully repaired and working perfectly by Friday lunchtime. Many thanks guys, a top service I'll be happy to recommend.
Excellent service. Fast postage and worked perfectly.
Excellent service, had returned key fixed day after they received it. Well done!!
Very easy instructions on procedure - sent key off Wednesday noon - returned fixed Friday morning post πŸ‘
Top Man George, Had a problem with the ignition switch on my Vito, He have me detailed instructions on how to remove the steering lock, Sent all the parts and my key to him. He advised me I needed a new ignition ,and searched online for me. I looked about and found one with the same number and got it sent to him, He swiftly recoded it and the stearing lock ,and sent it back to me . My van now starts first time and the central locking problem also sorted. Just 5star service , don't waste time ,give them a bell πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
really great service and really improved my key ...thank you...will send the other one soon
Fast turnaround. Great service. Will highly recommend
Excellent service key repaired and returned 24 hours.
Works perfectly
Renault Scenic key card now working great, sent Wednesday and returned on Friday!
posted Monday evening, returned Wednesday repaired, excellent service.
THE MASTER LOCKSMITH is rated 4.94 based on 1,906 reviews