THE MASTER LOCKSMITH Reviews

of reviewers recommend THE MASTER LOCKSMITH
Read THE MASTER LOCKSMITH Reviews

+442088866546

Tell us how THE MASTER LOCKSMITH made you happy
Very good I would recommend you to everyone thank you
Very Efficient, quick turn around, Informative and Realisticy priced,and response to emails
Good company
Excellent service very quick customer service if you need your car key fixed get in contact
Excellent service
A superb service and fast
I would not hesitate to highly recommend The Master Locksmith. Posted transit key away on Monday ( it definitely needed a new battery also rattled a bit😳), by Wednesday morning I was opening and closing my doors, starting the vehicle with absolutely no issues at all. Key arrived back to me in 2 days in perfect working order, in a shiny new button case too. Best money I’ve spent (saved really!!!) in ages. Thanks guys, you are fab!
Professional, honest & efficient.

Marvellous really!!
Service as described key works as it should . Ordered Friday returned Tuesday morning .
I have used them twice so far.Just what any business should be like: Efficient,prompt,honest and sincere.Highly recommended
Sent off non working key card for Renault Megane, and received back next day fully working. Excellent service, highly recommended πŸ‘
Fantastic service. Very quick and efficient. See my goole review for more detail.
A very quick and efficient service, key came back as new.
Excellent service
Second time I have used this company and speed and quality of service is second to none. So easy to deal with and my Land Rover key sent back by return post. Would highly recommend them to everyone. Thanks again guys.
I love you guys. You can make anything to go back to working as new.
And if something goes not quite to plan - you also have a great customer support.
Regards
Jose
Bristol, UK
Super fast service, and key works perfectly, thank you πŸ‘
my landrover key has a soldered in rechargeable battery, not an amateur job to change. sent to the master locksmith and returned in two days. works perfectly now, just what i needed and very good value too. will definitely recommend to friends .
First class service. I sent BMW E46 key to them at 5.00pm on a Monday. Got the key back by 11.00am on Wednesday. Works perfectly. Thank you.
great service, fast and easy to book in
repaired my freelander fob at a fraction of the cost of a main dealer,excellent price,service and delivery would highly recommend.well done
THE MASTER LOCKSMITH is rated 4.94 based on 2,087 reviews