THE MASTER LOCKSMITH Reviews

customer service
Read THE MASTER LOCKSMITH Reviews

+442088866546

Tell us how THE MASTER LOCKSMITH made you happy
Very efficient service. First class workmanship.
Fantastic service. 100% reliable, professional and at an amazing price.
Superb service. Key was received by return of post. Fully restored and badly worn Microswitches replaced. The price of the service compared to the cost of a new key is more than reasonable. I do not hesitate to recommend the company.
I sent my not working freelander key fob to the Master Locksmith on Friday October 11th as per their instructions and had it back on the next Tuesday repaired and working. Quite impressed. If I have any issues in the future I will use their service again. Thanks šŸš™
Excellent service, very fast return and key works perfectly
Very good service and quick return of repaired remote key
Amazing customer service, a pleasure to do business with
Incredibly fast service! A third of the price of main dealer , booked online on the Monday, posted key , had new key Wednesday morning. Thank you
Great service. Such a relief that my key works every time now
Excellent service. Posted key Tuesday lunchtime, back Thursday morning working ! Saved a lot of money.
A very fast and efficient service. Key arrived back and works perfectly.
I have used the master locksmiths twice and both times they have been very helpful and a very speedy service. The only negative is that when I sent in my keyfob for a replacement case I assumed the key that is in the original case would be put in the new case, unfortunately the case is different from the original an so the key does not fit, which would mean if my keyfob were to fail I would not have the emergency key to hand.
Key repaired and sent back very quickly. Works as it should Excellent service
The master locksmiths were recommended to me and I will now in turn recommend them as well. Professional, polite and the best price by far. Thank you Gentlemen.
Brilliant service. Does all it says on the "label"
Awesome work, George sorted my botched BMW diamond key fob repair. Communication and turn-around time was outstanding. Highly recommend!
Brilliant service! Both of my car keys had failed, leaving me totally stuck! After reassuring me on the phone, I posted one of my car keys to them, and received it back within 48 hours - and it works better than it ever did. I’m so grateful and would recommend this company 100%.
sent my key in for repair came back all working with new casing fast and reliable service would highly recommend them
On Saturday morning 5th October I went to the master locksmith on green lanes palmersgreen to make duplicate keyless car key they did fantastic job, the key was made within 40 minutes, very happy best customer service. thank you.
I almost spent upwards of £240 at Guy Salmon for a new car key despite me telling them that it wasn't broken and asking if it were possible to get it refurbished. I found The Master Locksmith online, sent my key on Monday and had it back in perfect working order by Wednesday. Would definitely highly recommend.
THE MASTER LOCKSMITH is rated 4.94 based on 1,815 reviews