THE MASTER LOCKSMITH Reviews

of reviewers recommend THE MASTER LOCKSMITH
Read THE MASTER LOCKSMITH Reviews

+442088866546

Tell us how THE MASTER LOCKSMITH made you happy
Key repaired and very quick service.
Fantastic service. 5 huge stars. Thank you so much. Karl from Derbyshire.
A very prompt and efficient replacement battery for my long defunct Freelander2 key. I can really recommend this service.
FANTASTIC! Thanks for a super quick professional service, I posted my key off Wednesday afternoon, paid by PayPal, I had a phone call Thursday to say it was sorted and on the way back to me. It arrived back working perfectly on Friday morning. Very impressed :)
exellend service
Excellent service from order to delivery The car key looks new and works perfectly Great value for money Will now upgrade the spare car key Many thanks Will be recommending you to friends 😀
Had a key that hadn’t worked in years! Sent it Monday - back on Wednesday and works perfectly! Had been quoted £450 for a new key from the dealer! I am so pleased - I will be sending my second key this week! Brilliant!
Very quick and very good
Excellent service, key sent tues evening and was back with me on thurs looking like new and working perfectly. Extremely good company and service, have already recommended them to other people. Can’t praise them enough, never experienced such good service ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Really happy couldn’t believe how quickly my key/card was returned it only took 4 days.saved us no end of money.i would highly recommend master locksmith thank you
Sent my Freelander fob to these guys on a Thursday, it arrived back with me on the saturday morning !! Working perfectly. Great service and very fast turnaround, many thanks.
11/10 service. Sent E46 key on Monday and received today (Wednesday). Had the car for 2 years with 1 and half years of manually opening the doors, the boot wasn't open in over 6 months! These guys fixed the key at fraction of the dealership cost !
Will recommend to everyone I know.
I did wonder if I was doing the right thing by sending off my car key for repair, I sent it 1st class recorded on the Thursday, I then checked the delivery on Friday the key had arrived. Friday afternoon I was informed the key was repaired and was being posted. On Saturday I received the key all repaired, it worked straight out of the package. I am very impressed by the service, and would use again.
Excellent service.
Fast service fabric service 100%satisfaction I'll be sending my 2and key in the next couple of weeks
sent on a Friday back with me on the following Tuesday ,brilliant service this is the second time i have used the master locksmith . highly recommended A1 service
Posted the key on the 23rd and received back on the 29th, a short note confirmed the key had been fixed and would be good to use. Full check with the van and the key was 100%. Really pleased, especially as the key I sent in was in a bit of a state. Wouldn’t hesitate to use again or recommend to others. Thanks.
Great service. Fixed my key card quickly and now it works fine. Saved me a packet.
Fixed key all good
Thanks
Great service and very fast. They fixed my BMW key and saved me a fortune on a new key. Many thanks
THE MASTER LOCKSMITH is rated 4.94 based on 2,000 reviews