THE MASTER LOCKSMITH Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend THE MASTER LOCKSMITH

Tell us how THE MASTER LOCKSMITH made you happy

customer service
"Sent the key flob ( blue one) from my transit after it stopped working I received it back in working order I'm very happy to recommend the master locksmith"
"Excellent service, all as described, key for our BMW now works as it should, BMW will tell you that you need a new key at £150.00 - not so. Will pass details on to frends."
"A fantastic fast and efficient service, can't believe we didn't get our keys fixed sooner!"
"The Master Locksmith provided a quick, easy and professional service at a very reasonable price. There was speedy communication throughout and they also unexpectedly cut a spare key for us which was a pleasant and helpful surprise. Highly recommend using this service."
"Sent in 2 BMW E39 to be repaired and recieved them back working all Ok excellent service and hassle free from start to finish"
"Great service would definitely recommend."
"Excellent service with full functionality returned to both set of keys"
"My faulty worn out key needed refurbishing and the micro switches replaced, the Instructions to send keys are very clear. The returned key worked and looked as new. All this only taking a couple of days. I highly recommend this company."
"Very good workmanship, great value for the money."
"Very efficient. New key with my fixed electronics inside delivered by return of post."
"Fantastic service. My Reanault Keycard was fixed extremely quickly and for £20. Renault dealer wanted £265 plus id have to recover the car to them. will be recommending The Master Locksmith to everyone."
"Great service, Great value for money Already recommending to family, friends and work colleagues Definitely 5 STAR SERVICE 😀"
"Repaired key fob for my land rover. Worked perfectly and speedy return. ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️"
"It must be the only company I have dealt with this year that did what they say. WHAT A REFRESHING CHANGE. I will certainly recommend to others. Many thanks a 5 star service"
"Brilliant. Great service."
"Highly recommended. I sent them my attempt at repairing my e46 bmw key. It was back within a few days working perfectly. The finish was very good despite the mess I made of the key myself trying to fix it."
"Sent my Freelander key fob for repair on Monday and received back on Thursday and now works perfectly. Excellent service at a fraction of the price of a Land Rover replacement. ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️"
"Great service. Super cheap. You saved us loads of money and we love you."
"Very quick turnaround, and key card now working perfectly"
"Normal Renault key card problem, ( card not detected). Posted key to them on Monday pm received key back Wednesday lunchtime fully working. Unbelievabley quick service and saved us a fortune on a new card. A big thanks to them."
THE MASTER LOCKSMITH is rated 4.94 based on 1,555 reviews