THE MASTER LOCKSMITH Reviews

of reviewers recommend THE MASTER LOCKSMITH
Read THE MASTER LOCKSMITH Reviews

+442088866546

Tell us how THE MASTER LOCKSMITH made you happy
Brilliant service 👍 and very fast.spot on
I sent my key to The Master Locksmith on Sunday afternoon and it was back by Friday morning. A brilliant service! My key has been driving me crazy and now it works perfectly. Would highly recommend these guys! Thank you!
All good, key back in the car within 48 hours
Quality service again, got me up & running with a new key when I turned up at the end of the day & the place was all closed up & he was ready to go home. Great guys, definitely not your average locksmiths. I wouldn’t go anywhere else.
Fabulous service on a Land Rover key repair, a speedy 48 hour turnaround to and from Northern Ireland.
Great service with a quick turnaround - Dead car key completely restored and fully working, thank you
Great service at a great price! Turnaround was incredibly quick and BMW car key now working perfectly again.
Did what it said on the tin, would recommend.
Very impressed with service was quick and have been very helpful totally recommend them
Brilliant service key came back all working could not ask for better service. now going to send my second key In for repair thanks master locksmith
Amazing service I sent my broken Landrover key fob Wednesday 5 pm and received the new one back in less than 48 hours working and in a lovely new case .
Superb customer service
Have used before as the price is very reasonable compared to official LR dealers. Very quick turnaround - two working days. Everything working fine. Very happy
Tried to solder new battery myself but key still working,Easy on-line service, sent key, 24hrs later, key back and working. fantastic service will be sending spare key off shortly
Phoned yesterday about my Renault key card not working , took it today, ten minutes fixed .. great service would definitely recommend to friends and family 👍🏼Thank you guys ...
First class service. Key repaired and returned very promptly.
The absolute best lock Smith
My family always use
Very professional and does not use cheap keys like other companies
Highly recommended
Keys came back like new, very happy
Excellent, just as it says on the tin. 24hr turn round and works like it should.
Very quick turn around despite seasonal and global delays. Michael is excellent and hardworking. Unfortunately, unable to assist me owing to general shortage of PCBs, but refund quickly and efficiently handled.
I would recommend The Master Locksmith couldn’t repair my van key this time but refunded my money as promised on there web site.
They also called me to let me know what was wrong with it.
I would use them again if needed.
Thanks again