THE MASTER LOCKSMITH Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend THE MASTER LOCKSMITH

Tell us how THE MASTER LOCKSMITH made you happy

customer service
"Contacted masterlocksmith about a year ago about a BMW e46 325i which I bought very cheap as a temporary car. which only had one key, that the fob didnt work so the alarm didnt work. BMW qouted £140+Vat for a new key. The car ended up a Cat N write off when bus conveniently rammed me 5 times at traffic lights while statuonary they paid me out and I kept car for £175. the boot and bumper which I repaired with a friend. So now the car was back on the road and only stood me at £175 + new parts it needed and cost to repair. I decided to fix the key finally as its a pain without a working fob such as locking the only key in boot with doors deadlocked no way in apart from contacring BMW for replacement key or emergency plastic key for £40 as I did when I locked it in boot with christening cakes and presents due to being in a rush without a fob is like being in stoneage I contacted Masterlocksmith paid the fee to have my key transponder swapped into new case and have new blade cut so I could use the old case and as a spare. Took a few days but I kive in Leigh and was sending it to London over the weekend so didnt expect it back in 48hrs as others have said. Cant praise them enough Key arrived this morning after a few failed attempts contacted them and he talked me through it 3rd attempt and doors locked and unlocked got out tried fob doors locked alarm armed boot opens with key everything working perfect especially George Louca thanks for all your help working oerfect"
"Great service saved a lot of money having my key refurbished rather than getting a new key from the dealer . Thanks again for great service 5 stars"
"Great fast service 10 out of 10"
"Excellent service & quick turn round"
"Very good service, my key is now perfect after being repaired."
"Very happy with service received. Highly recommended ."
"Very quick service . Thank you"
"i sent my very knackerd key to the master locksmiths on friday and received it on monday in llike new and working condition,may thanks to these lads for their prompt and expert service"
"Brill service so easy and quick. I'm very pleased and it's saved me a fortune on new fobs as car os 13years old"
"Excellent work. Thank you so much."
"A very good service. Sent off the key on late Friday afternoon and it was returned by Monday and working perfectly."
"First class service! Saved hundreds of pounds on Landrover replacement."
"Great service - have used on 2 occasions to repair freelander 2 keys, both returned promptly and now working perfectly"
"Excellent: sent my key to you back next day did not work first time, but it was explained to me why. Sent it back got it back next day worked first time. Fantastic service would highly recommend to anybody needing a new key. Regards Roy."
"Very good and quick service. Sent my none working freelander2 key Monday evening, I recieved my now fully functioning key first thing Wednesday morning. Top job, very happy!"
"Really pleased with the repair to my Freelander 2 key, fast turnaround, key fully functional and ready to go. Thanks Guys !"
"Great service"
"Amazing turnaround. Very pleased and great price."
"Quick, sensibly priced service"
"Would recommend. If you have a BMW diamond key, let these guys do it. I did and it was so easy. Will definitely use again."
THE MASTER LOCKSMITH is rated 4.94 based on 1,775 reviews