THE MASTER LOCKSMITH Reviews

+442088866546

Tell us how THE MASTER LOCKSMITH made you happy
Efficient and friendly service
Good knock, thank you
Drove from Surrey with problem Sprinter key.
Michael,George and Dimitri helped me to fix key.
Thanks to them all I left stress free and was able to return to work that day.
A highly professional service.
Promt, efficient service.
really quick turnaround, comparatively cheap, only slight issue with very stiff buttons
Rapid service good value
Key came and works well. Extra work done and no extra charge. Well done !!
One very small criticism is that there was no email confirming the order. it would be good to acknowledge internet orders. Sorry about the slight misunderstanding. Again excellent service.
Great quick service
Super fast turnaround on my keycard. Still having a slight issue with the glue though
Good work done quickly and cheaply
The speed of service was very good, unfortunately, the key is still not working.
There may do a more serious problem with the lock, so the car is going into hospital next week for exploratory surgery.
Thanks for your enquiry
Murdoch Macdonald
Was extremely pleased with the time it took and the job itself. Everything they said would happen, did happen. Only disappointment was the extra cost for the board that couldn't be repaired, however I was contacted first and also offered a full refund if I wanted the key card returned not repaired. I paid the extra and I had the key back in full working order the next day. I was really pleased when I also received the old board back, the fixed key card, a warranty for the fixed one, receipt and a spare battery. I would recommend to anyone and would use them again!!
Very quick return, pleased with servic received thanks
prompt service key works
.only 1 week gone .
have to wait and see later. thanks
all good so far.
The key was returned with a new case and looked really good. All the buttons worked fine and as expected. The only little niggle I have is that the case is either too large for the manual key or vise versa. It looks odd, but at £36 I shouldn't complain, but it doesn't look like how I sent it. If it wasn't for that I would have given 5 stars. But I would use again.
The old key fob looks like new .New case,battery &serviced .just needed to charge fully in the van ignition.
Turned out all right in the end. Key didn't work at all to start with, then only the lock button worked, then all buttons worked intermittently, now all seems to be ok. Actual service was very good.
Hi, sent my bmw e46 key which didn't operate the locking anymore.
Recieved it back within one day fully working. Excellent service, will see how long the new battery lasts.
Will definately use again.
Good website easily followed instructions on what to do and where to send car key Dow service and battery change. After servicing and testiind, Turnaround was excellent through registered mail
Regrettably key still doesn't work so more expensive reprogramming now required when organised
did everything i wanted with no fuss
THE MASTER LOCKSMITH is rated 4.94 based on 1,926 reviews