THE MASTER LOCKSMITH Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend THE MASTER LOCKSMITH

Tell us how THE MASTER LOCKSMITH made you happy

customer service
"Fantastic service. Instructions are easy to follow and very prompt return of the refurbished key. It looks brand new and functions perfectly. Many thanks will most definitely recommend."
"Fabulous service! Havng never heard of this company, I was a little wary of using their postal service to repair a Saab key. Sent it by recorded post (as advised) and it was returned by post 2 days later. Fast and efficient highly recommend."
"perfect now working again fast turnaround"
"Absolutely superb. My 05 Renault Scenic had the dreaded "card not detected" message so sent my key off on Monday morning (3/6/19) and received it back fully functioning on the Wednesday (5/6/19) Cannot recommend enough, Cost only £19 so saved me nearly £200 on a new key. Now to dig out the spare which also doesn't work to get it sent to these guys."
"Absolutely fabulous service. Had 2 key fob batteries replaced. I thought one fob was beyond repair but, The Master Locksmith fixed it. I am delighted thank you so much. Extremely efficient, fast service. I would recommend without hesitation and would use again if needed. This is a genuine comment from a very happy customer 🤗🤗🤗🤗"
"very pleased with the service. Thank you"
"First class service, 48 turn around to Northern Ireland Fixed Renault key for a pittance.I am currently putting you on facebook and spreading the word locally Take a bow MASTER LOCKSMITH ,VERY VERY HAPPY !!!!!!"
"Impressive service, posted on one afternoon and returned one day after, key works perfectly and is virtually same as original"
"Excellent service. Quick turn around. No problems. Would definitely recommend."
"Sent my broken key card on Thursday morning,got it returned on Saturday morning with new casing and working perfectly.Brilliant service!!!"
"Excellent service - quick turnaround"
"Fantastic service - turned around in 24hrs!"
"Renault wanted £150 for a new key card for my Megane.Read the reviews about The Master Locksmith and thought I’d give them a try.Posted my non working card on Thursday morning and got it back fully working with a new shell on Saturday morning.Amazing!!!Cheers lads!You saved me a fortune!!!"
"He fixed my key with 48 hour turnaround in Northern Ireland. For a tiny fee"
"Absolutely brilliant these people, can’t wait for it to brake next time so I can use them again In fact I think I’ll brake all my keys just to use them again ! Top banners!!"
"Fast, reliable and excellent job in repairing my car cardkey."
"Brilliant my key is 100% Thank you sending the spare key soon"
"Brilliant service quality key fix. Rapid service great communication"
"A very good return service I’ll use your services again if needed and also recommend your services"
"BMW wanted £180 for a new key and I was told by others the key could not be repaired. Posted the key to The Master Locksmith on the off chance, on a Wednesday evening, they fixed and posted back to Northern Ireland by the Friday Morning. Very pleased, would use again."
THE MASTER LOCKSMITH is rated 4.94 based on 1,633 reviews