THE MASTER LOCKSMITH Reviews

of reviewers recommend THE MASTER LOCKSMITH
Read THE MASTER LOCKSMITH Reviews

+442088866546

Tell us how THE MASTER LOCKSMITH made you happy
Fabulous service on a Land Rover key repair, a speedy 48 hour turnaround to and from Northern Ireland.
Great service with a quick turnaround - Dead car key completely restored and fully working, thank you
Great service at a great price! Turnaround was incredibly quick and BMW car key now working perfectly again.
Did what it said on the tin, would recommend.
Very impressed with service was quick and have been very helpful totally recommend them
Brilliant service key came back all working could not ask for better service. now going to send my second key In for repair thanks master locksmith
Amazing service I sent my broken Landrover key fob Wednesday 5 pm and received the new one back in less than 48 hours working and in a lovely new case .
Superb customer service
Have used before as the price is very reasonable compared to official LR dealers. Very quick turnaround - two working days. Everything working fine. Very happy
Tried to solder new battery myself but key still working,Easy on-line service, sent key, 24hrs later, key back and working. fantastic service will be sending spare key off shortly
Phoned yesterday about my Renault key card not working , took it today, ten minutes fixed .. great service would definitely recommend to friends and family 👍🏼Thank you guys ...
First class service. Key repaired and returned very promptly.
The absolute best lock Smith
My family always use
Very professional and does not use cheap keys like other companies
Highly recommended
Keys came back like new, very happy
Excellent, just as it says on the tin. 24hr turn round and works like it should.
Very quick turn around despite seasonal and global delays. Michael is excellent and hardworking. Unfortunately, unable to assist me owing to general shortage of PCBs, but refund quickly and efficiently handled.
I would recommend The Master Locksmith couldn’t repair my van key this time but refunded my money as promised on there web site.
They also called me to let me know what was wrong with it.
I would use them again if needed.
Thanks again
Great service with a speedy turnaround even through the Christmas post delays
Excellent communication throughout. Great service, as I’d managed to machine wash my keys on the 19th. They were back, in new condition, before Christmas.
Definitely will be recommending TML to friends, family and customers.
Have a great New Year and all the best for 2021!
Cheers
I managed to leave my car keys in my work clothes when they went in the washing machine, it’s 2020, what can I say.
Not only are the repairs to both sets of my keys first class, the communication from everyone at The Master Locksmith has been tremendous. I posted them on Monday and I had them back this morning, which at this time of year is a feat in itself.
I wouldn’t hesitate to use TML again, if and when needed, and will definitely recommend to family, friends and our customers!
You have been a pleasure to deal with throughout.
Best wishes and here’s to 2021!
Cheers
Chris
Great service, speedy and always spot on! Thank you!
THE MASTER LOCKSMITH is rated 4.94 based on 2,117 reviews