THE MASTER LOCKSMITH Reviews

of reviewers recommend THE MASTER LOCKSMITH
Read THE MASTER LOCKSMITH Reviews

+442088866546

Tell us how THE MASTER LOCKSMITH made you happy
Excellent service with fast turn around, thank you so much, I will be sending other key for repair soon!
Excellent service at a reasonable cost was recommended by a mate
A fast, efficient and reliable service. My renault key card was repaired and returned back to me and now works perfectly. Saved my loads of money as others were quoting me £120 plus.
Super quick turnaround, great service. Had questions on the phone and sorted on the phone perfectly. Highly recommended.
Excellent service, everything is very clearly explained on the website, prices were so good I was bit worried it might be a scam but all exactly as explained, would definitely use again if needed
Excellent service I highly recommend this company
First class service very quick from I sent key till it was fixed and returned
Absolutely outstanding service, have already told family and friends about this great company.
Reprogrammed my daughters vw polo spare key - no problem Great service and really fast turnaround Would highly recommend
10 out of 10 from start to finish. :-)
Got a partial refund back,found out they tested it and found no faults so sent it back and only charged for testing it. Honest and helpful. A+++++++
These guy's really know their stuff, needed a replacement Remote (programmed) and Key cut for an aging MX5, and all sorted within an hour. Well recommended. Thanks. David
Excellent service. I sent my key off Friday and it was back Tuesday am. 10/10.
Fast service and repair works a treat will definitely use again if need be Well worth the money.
Fantastic service. Easy to book online and quick turnaround. Sent a broken old key fob and recieved a fully functioning new one with blade as well. Will be using again.
Fantastic price and even better service
Really please with the master locksmith, key works as it should and a really fast turn round. Will use them again.
Fast repair and speedy return delivery.. everything all working normal again
I was amazed Land Rover were going to charge me £300. Your service was simple effective and excellent
Outstanding service. Had a Land Rover Freelander 2 key fob which was completely dead. I suspected it was the inbuilt battery had died so I sent it to The Master Locksmith. Once the guys had opened it up it transpired it had also been wet at some stage and the circuit board had started to corrode. It was now that the good wife admitted that said key had in fact been through the wash ! No problem. It was returned with a new circuit board plus the original main chip and new battery and it works perfectly. Very impressed and very happy !
THE MASTER LOCKSMITH is rated 4.94 based on 2,208 reviews