THE MASTER LOCKSMITH Reviews

customer service
Read THE MASTER LOCKSMITH Reviews

+442088866546

Tell us how THE MASTER LOCKSMITH made you happy
Used The Master Locksmith before and will again. Posted my broken keycard on the Thursday, received it back as good as new on the Saturday. Now that is a quick, efficient service.... thank you
Had my Freelander back, working, within one day of posting. Incredible!!!!! And at a fraction of the price of going to Land Rover.
Can’t believe you fixed the key that quick already recommended this company to other people Many thanks
First class. Posted key on thursday. I was returned saturday fully working. Excellent service.
Can’t believe how fast the repair was thank you very much If anyone reading this review thinks this is faulse this is my mobile no 07767486676 You can call to check Again Many thanks Richard
Great service, key better than expected on return.
Hi I have previously left a great review on your Facebook Page.
Professional, efficient service πŸ˜€
Very efficient service. First class workmanship.
Fantastic service. 100% reliable, professional and at an amazing price.
Superb service. Key was received by return of post. Fully restored and badly worn Microswitches replaced. The price of the service compared to the cost of a new key is more than reasonable. I do not hesitate to recommend the company.
I sent my not working freelander key fob to the Master Locksmith on Friday October 11th as per their instructions and had it back on the next Tuesday repaired and working. Quite impressed. If I have any issues in the future I will use their service again. Thanks πŸš™
Excellent service, very fast return and key works perfectly
Very good service and quick return of repaired remote key
Amazing customer service, a pleasure to do business with
Incredibly fast service! A third of the price of main dealer , booked online on the Monday, posted key , had new key Wednesday morning. Thank you
Great service. Such a relief that my key works every time now
Excellent service. Posted key Tuesday lunchtime, back Thursday morning working ! Saved a lot of money.
A very fast and efficient service. Key arrived back and works perfectly.
I have used the master locksmiths twice and both times they have been very helpful and a very speedy service. The only negative is that when I sent in my keyfob for a replacement case I assumed the key that is in the original case would be put in the new case, unfortunately the case is different from the original an so the key does not fit, which would mean if my keyfob were to fail I would not have the emergency key to hand.
THE MASTER LOCKSMITH is rated 4.94 based on 1,803 reviews