THE MASTER LOCKSMITH Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend THE MASTER LOCKSMITH

Tell us how THE MASTER LOCKSMITH made you happy

customer service
"Been having problems with Mercedes Electronic Ignition car wouldn’t start Took it out and left it with these guys got it back today repaired and working for £60.00👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻"
"Arrived this morning Very speedy service and far cheaper than a new key"
"Fantastic speedy service I was only two days without my key Far better value than a new key at £170!!"
"Very impressed with the service. Master Locksmith repaired our Freelander 2 key fob very quickly and for an excellent price. Dealer only offered new key (replacement) voting 5x as much!"
"Prompt service as stated"
"first class service, quick and a fraction of the landrover price"
"Excellent service, even will the Christmas season upon us, posted key fob on 19th Dec with a 1pm next day delivery 20th back in my hands fully working on Saturday 22nd great service, straight forward could not be any easier or hassle free, best £28 out as Local Land rover Dealer was looking for £160. no brainer."
"Brilliant service saved me a fortune"
"Fantastic service, initially i was doubtful that the price quoted would rectify my problem however i was pleasantly surprised at the ease of use and final outcome. Highly recommended"
"Great service and prompt delivery. Many thanks."
"Very quick return of key in full working order. Would highly recommend."
"Very quick, very safe service."
"Brilliant service! Great value too! Clear instructions on the website. Took a day longer prob because so close to Christmas & great customer service when I called. Thank you"
"Brilliant service , Key sent from North Wales pm on a Tuesday back fully repaired Thursday am. Well done guys"
"Excellent service my keys are back to full working order as promised. Posted out thurs back with me mon thank you."
"first class, responsive, helpful customer service. 2 bmw keys fixed and working. even took the time in quickly answered phone calls to them, to help me quickly reprogramme the keys. rapid turnaround in a few days, with email notification to me of orders completed. excellent value. less than £40 for 2 keys compared with shameful £280 rip off from BMW. cannot fault them. highly recommended."
"Much better than going to Timsons to try get my clio mk2 key fixed"
"Very impressed with the prompt service you provided in repairing my Freelancer 2 key. Posted to you on the Wednesday back with me on the Friday worked straight out of the packet. I will be sending my other tempremental key to you next week good price excellent service. S Jamieson"
"Very efficient and timely turnaround. Would recommend to others."
"Fantastic service key received back in less than a working week (Christmas post as well) completely fixed and working like new. Second key being posted tomorrow for new battery. 5 stars"
THE MASTER LOCKSMITH is rated 4.94 based on 1,555 reviews