The London Mint Office Reviews

76% of reviewers recommend The London Mint Office
11PM
11PM

About The London Mint Office: The first London 1948 ingot struck featuring The Olympic Museum historic assets in celebration of London, the world’s only ‘three times’ Olympic Host City.<br /> <br /> Only £9.99 (A £20 saving)<br /> <br /> Fully layered with pure 24 carat gold<br /> <br /> Limited edition each one uniquely numbered<br /> <br />

Categories:
Travel
Travel

Tell us how The London Mint Office made you happy

customer service
"Still waiting for my last order"
Are you The London Mint Office? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"London Mint Office offers excellent Customer Service. Their products are of the highest quality. Products are delivered promptly and very well packaged. As if this was not enough there is the added bonus of an excellent pricing structure for products of such exceptional quality. The London Mint Office is, without doubt, the first port of call for the discerning collector. ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐"
"I ordered a WW1 ingot on the 3rd Jan 19 and as yet it has not been delivered;all contact with THE LONDON MINT OFFICE has resulted in been told they have no idea when I will get my order,telling me repeatedly waiting for stock:in Feb I was told they were there and I would get it by the end of that month,now they tell me they will phone when they have them,this is just not good enough from a company like this.P.LITTLE."
"The are very professional in every way customer service is amazing if only other businesses could do customer services the same as the royal mint it would eradicate millions of problems. well done guys"
"Received my order promptly. Very impressed with quality of coins. Good after service too"
"Excellent service. Post bang on. Every coin is beautiful."
"I’ve been a customer of the London mint for many years all the agents I have spoke to have been very professional and knowledgeable about the product I would recommend them"
"Excellent customer service, a very professional and polite team. The site is very easy to navigate, and ordering is straight forward and easy. Deliveries are fast and I would recommend this company to anyone."
"The LMO has been great, lovely items sent."
"Service very good and the goods were as they said very happy."
"Prompt service good quality product"
"Prompt service well packaged item"
"Easy to order from, fast delivery and excellent quality products."
"I recently purchased a WW1 centenary coin by post and have to say how impressed I am with the service I received and the time in which it was delivered."
"Selling products of very high standard, The London Mint Office offers value for money backed up by a very efficient service. I would seriously recommend this company based on the experiences I have received over the last few years."
"there easy to talk to and good customer service and polite to me and this is my honest opinion for them"
"quality coins at a reasonable price . customer service very good when needed . delivery can take longer than advertised"
"Great Service As Always"
"Every time I order from the London mint it's always a quick delivery and their items are always top quality. Website is easy to use A*service and will continue to use them."
"Great to do busin essence with the London mint office never had a bad experience with them always getc what I order"
The London Mint Office is rated 4.01 based on 301 reviews