The CVSquad Reviews

of reviewers recommend The CVSquad
Live Chat, Email, Telephone
Read The CVSquad Reviews

About The CVSquad:

The CVSquad™ - Multi-Award Winning Premium CV Writing Service with 1-2-1 consultations. Bespoke CVs & Career Advise - Unique, Personal & 100% Guaranteed.

A hybrid team of highly experienced recruitment and writing experts who have come together to share knowledge and help arm job seekers with the tools they need to secure the best jobs, earning potential and career success.

We specialise in your industry and we will make sure that your CV looks and reads at its best. As CV writing Specialists, we know what your CV needs to stand out, what needs to be on your CV (and perhaps, what doesn't), and express and present it all professionally. A professional and tailored CV can open doors for you that might lead to a great job. Our professional CV Writers know how to spotlight your most worthy accomplishments and skills.

Every CV is bespoke and tailored around your experience, skills and level of career. We never use templates or reusable content.

info@thecvsquad.com

Tell us how The CVSquad made you happy
Very happy with the service and the outcome of my new CV. For me, it was worth paying a professional as I would have not know where to start. I have been given great pointers and tips throughout the process. I highly recommend the Cv squad and the Essential Package. Many thanks
Hi Ella,

Many thanks for the lovely feedback - we are glad that you are feeling this way. We wish you all the very best for your job hunt. Please do not hesitate to contact us for additional support/questions at any time.

The CV Squad Team
I strongly recommend CVSquad services as It helped me to get back in the career ladder after a long break. Ben has been absolutely amazing with his advice about how to create a powerful CV & LinkedIn profile and how to perform well in interviews. If you need help with all these areas, CVSquad is the right place to go.
Hi,

Thank you so much for your great feedback. Ben very much enjoyed working with you. Please do let us know how you are getting on. We wish you all the very best for your future job search.

The CVSquad Team
I got the job I wanted with my new CV - I would like to thank you for all your help. Happy to recommend to everybody who is not too sure about their CV. Great and friendly service.
Hi Mace,

Thank you very much for your great feedback. That's great news - congratulations. We wish you all the very best for your new job.

The CVSquad Team
Totally transformed my CV, I would definitely recommend. Very efficient.
Hi Vicky,

Thank you so much for your lovely feedback. We are very much enjoyed working with you. We wish you all the very best and please do let us know how you are getting on.

The CVSquad Team
I am extremely pleased about the fast and professional service.
2 days after i uploaded my CV which was written by The CVSqad i received already the first few interview calls.
Hi Thomas,

Many thanks for your positive feedback - we are glad to hear that you are already having results. We wish you all the very best for your interviews. Please do not hesitate to contact us for additional support/questions at any time.

Many thanks,
I confirm that CVSquad is an absolute amazing company to work with, really professional and helpful staff. They kept me informed throughout my CV development process. Would recommend to anyone who is looking to improve their CV or update their Linkedin Profile.

Special thx to Ben Muir and his team of expert
Hi Abid,

Thank you so much for your great feedback. We are very much enjoyed working with you. Please do let us know how you are getting on.

The CVSquad Team
I have had a very good experience with CV Squad. They contacted me straightaway during my initial enquiry. I received very good information from Ben Muir and a great telephone consultation and received accurate advice from Ben. Ben kept me up to date through out. I received calls from recruiters after one day of uploading my cv online. Thank you Ben and CV squad fabulous CV!
Hi,

Many thanks for your amazing feedback. We are glad we could help and wish you all the very best in your job hunt. Please keep in touch and let us know how you are getting on.

The CV Squad Team
The CV Squad were very professional and helpful. I was provided with an excellent CV and Cover Letter. Ellie Halaczinsky was my main point of contact and she was extremely helpful with my requests. Thank You to all staff who assisted for your help.
Hi Quinsey,

Many thanks for your great feedback - we are glad to hear that you are happy with the service you have received. We wish you all the very best for your application. Please do not hesitate to contact us for additional support/questions at any time.

The CV Squad Team
One of the best services i had in my life.
Hi Abbas,

Many thanks for this amazing feedback - we are glad we could help. We wish you all the very best for your job hunt, but please don't hesitate to contact us at any time for additional help and support.

The CVSquad Team
happy with your service. Thank you
Hi,

Many thanks for your great feedback - we are glad to hear that you are happy with the service you have received. Please do not hesitate to contact us for additional support/questions at any time.

The CV Squad Team
Im very happy with service and cooperation what I'd received from your team, thank you Adam. With Best Regards Aniko
Hi,

Many thanks for your great feedback. We very much enjoyed working with you and please do not forget to contact us for any further help and/or questions. We wish you all the very best.

The CVSquad Team
Well received for my request by the lady in the office

A professional service given by
The consultant, he was of sound knowledge and experience

Very very happy with the work carried out, on time and well prepared and professional presentation
The CVSquad 5 star review on 16th November 2018
Hi Steven,

The CVSquad Team
I am extremely happy with the outcome and services provided, and I surcured a role within a week of receiving my new CV etc.
Thank you very much to the team of the CVSquad.
Hi Shane,

Many thanks for your great feedback. We are so pleased to hear about your new role - huge congratulations. We wish you all the very best.

Excellent Service.
Hi Kashif,

Many thanks for your great feedback. We very much enjoyed working with you and wish you all the very best.

The CVSquad Team
I am really happy with the service I have received. I have never used a paid service like this before and was worried about how it will work out. My new CV is truly reflecting my experience and I couldn’t have presented it any better. My new Linkedin profile has already created attention. I like to thank you the whole team for making this a really easy and pleasant experience. I would recommend cv squad a 100%
Hi Eliza,

Thank you so much for your great feedback - we very much enjoyed working with you. We wish you all the very best, but please don't forget you can contact us at any time for additional help and support.

The CVSquad Team
Excellent personal service. Very devoted staff. Expertly knowledge people.
Hi Moishe,

Many thanks for your great feedback - we very much enjoyed working with you. Please do let us know how you are getting on and don't hesitate to contact us for additional help and support. We wish you all the very best.

The CVSquad Team
The CVSquad helped me with every question what I had. Very quick answering email, always kind a willing to help. Absolutely professional team.
Hi Dalibor,

Many thanks for your lovely feedback. We wish you all the very best for your job applications. Please keep us updated on how you are getting on and don't hesitate to contact us for additional support and/or questions.

Very professional and knowledgeable
They help all the way to get you the best
Hi Bassem,

Many thanks for your great review. We very much enjoyed working with you and wish you all the very best for your job applications. Please keep us updated on how you are getting on and don't hesitate to contact us for additional support and/or questions.

Very Good
Hi Michael,

Many thanks for your good feedback. We wish you all the very best for your job applications. Please keep us updated on how you are getting on and don't hesitate to contact us for additional support and/or questions.

The CVSquad
Have a good communication with the Staff and Writer.
A quick response for the queries and positive feedback.
Hi Victor,

Many thanks for this great feedback. We are so pleased to hear that you are happy with all and wish you all the very best, but please don't hesitate to contact us for further help and or questions at any time.

The CVSquad is rated 4.77 based on 262 reviews