The Architects' Journal Reviews

of reviewers recommend The Architects' Journal

Tell us how The Architects' Journal made you happy
From what I have seen so far, AJ is a relevant and socially conscious journal!
Excellent balanced reviews of the world of the architect .
It keeps me up to date on the British architecture scene while far away in Idaho. Important because I plan study abroad courses in the UK. Wonderful photos and drawings for the visually literate and architecturally curious.
Very informative, lively and up to date.
Keeps me up to date with developments in the field.
Delighted by the mix of dense(sometimes very)text and crisp images.
Excellent content
aaaaaaaaaaa
Keeping me up to date. Particularly with residential small scale architectural projects and competitions.
Magazines are great and online access is also good. The Architects journal could definitely do with an iPhone app. I would get a lot more use out off the online side of the subscription.
It’s provided me with an insight to the profession that I otherwise wouldn’t have had access to, as well as inspiration for my own work, and the awareness about ongoing projects. As a uni applicant this magazine has armed me with ways I can seriously make an mark with technical and contextual knowledge of today’s happening within the architectural world.
Keeps me up to date with the architectural world
It supplied the fodder for my spring term design studio...the schematic designs for the Thamesmeade Library Competition. Thanks AJ!
Delighted to start receiving the consistently excellent AJ again after an accidental oversight missing the subscription renewal. Didn't realise how much I'd miss it! Keep up the great work, professional journalism and very well balanced content.
AJ is the best way to get to know and "dive" into uk architecture. Detailed and "fully equipped", AJ has become a constant reference in my work . Personally, I am very proud of being part of such an amazing architectonic "community".
Interesting variety of articles. Details on construction costs and materials
Brilliant journalism, timely, relevant, always finding a meaningful angle on the issues of the day. Beautifully presented and informative articles.
We love the diverse content of the articles, the up-to-date snapshot of the industry and the different view points offered.
I'm not sure whether you could say 'made me happy' but I have enjoyed reading it because of the quality and breadth of the articles and the beautiful photos. I also appreciate that it is available in a hard copy and not just electronic format.
Hi there! Thank you for your positive feedback. We're glad to hear that you've enjoyed reading our content and look forward to upholding the great standard of quality you've come to expect. All the best, The AJ Team.
Took some time to receive the magazine. Good content.
The Architects' Journal is rated 3.70 based on 54 reviews