The Architects' Journal Reviews

65% of reviewers recommend The Architects' Journal

How would you rate The Architects' Journal ?

"Some of the articles are shorter than I expected. Some more in depth articles would be welcome."
"AJ is a very inward looking architecture publication, written mostly from the point of view of very conventional architectural concerns for architects' consumption."
"It keeps me up to date on the British architecture scene while far away in Idaho. Important because I plan study abroad courses in the UK. Wonderful photos and drawings for the visually literate and architecturally curious."
"Your magazine is a great way for an A level student like me to learn about architecture, as I wish to be an architect in the future. I am so glad I signed up and the student discount makes it much more affordable for me: a student! Only negative is I wish they could be more frequent, maybe 2 a month, and that more sections and plans be included!"
"Very disappointed in the process of receiving my subscription and the added expense of time wasted trying to rectify the issue."
"Looks good but would be grateful if you used Mr and not Ms. I recognise the freedom of choice in sexuality but quite happy in my own gender. Mostly as I would have to completely change my wardrobe"
Hi Julian,

Apologies for this. I can confirm your title has now been updated on our records.

Thanks,

The Architects' Journal Customer Services Team
"I'm going mad trying to access my login - several weeks of email with your call centre an having paid for a year subscription and each time i have to go through a kafka-esque nightmare to see subscription content. sort it out."
Hi Will, thanks for getting in contact! I've passed your comments on to our dedicated customer services team who will be in contact shorty. Should you have any further issues you can also contact them directly at customerservices@architectsjournal.co.uk. Kind regards, the AJ Team.
"Good work"
"Very informative, lively and up to date."
"Keeps me up to date with developments in the field."
"Delighted by the mix of dense(sometimes very)text and crisp images."
"I think AJ has great content and the articles are always very informative. However, the printed magazines seem to be delayed in their arrival. For example, today is 05/06/2018 and I still haven't received the issue from 24/05/2018 :("
"Excellent content"
"Lots of industry info; good projects"
"I so glad to have daily updates!"
"I like the building reviews"
"I have yet to receive any printed copies of my subscription and although customer service has responded to my email they have taken their time. I also dont have any confirmation that the journals have been sent and lost in transit. I hope this is sorted out soon."
"aaaaaaaaaaa"
"Keeping me up to date. Particularly with residential small scale architectural projects and competitions."
"Magazines are great and online access is also good. The Architects journal could definitely do with an iPhone app. I would get a lot more use out off the online side of the subscription."
The Architects' Journal is rated 3.65 based on 51 reviews