The Architects' Journal Reviews

69% of reviewers recommend The Architects' Journal

How would you rate The Architects' Journal?

We need a working email address to verify that your review is genuine.

"The daily news is interesting and helps me being up to date"
"good quality prints and well written articles"
Mr Gavin Langford
Verified Buyer
"Although useful, its expensive for a small practice to be able to justify"
Mr Kenneth LEVER
Verified Buyer
"I enjoy keeping up with what is happening in the world of architecture - living in South Africa, we sometimes feel a little cut off."
- Jude Reeves
Verified Buyer
"It’s provided me with an insight to the profession that I otherwise wouldn’t have had access to, as well as inspiration for my own work, and the awareness about ongoing projects. As a uni applicant this magazine has armed me with ways I can seriously make an mark with technical and contextual knowledge of today’s happening within the architectural world."
Mr Roger Bond
Verified Buyer
"News - up to date reviews of what is going on in the industry . Recent projects and contexts New materials and learning from projects"
Miss Fiona Worrall
Verified Buyer
"Having issues with subscription it has signed me up twice and charged me twice and yet no one responds to emails!!!"
Mr Paul Johnston
Verified Buyer
"I have a subscription but it doesn’t seem to allow me to read the AJ on an IPad? The IPad has a web browser; just like a computer. This seems a disingenuous way of differentiating access to the Journal. I did not subscribe to IPad only, so why am I being locked out of access to the IPad version?"
Hi Paul, thank you for your feedback. I can confirm that there is no distinction between online and iPad access. This is not offered as a separate product by AJ and as such you should have full access to the online content from any form of web browser. A member of our customer services team will be in contact shortly in order to assist you in resolving the issue. Kind regards, The AJ Team.
Mr Nic Downs
Verified Buyer
"Keeps me up to date with the architectural world"
Mr Paul Perkins
"a good publication."
"The subscription did not go through after payment. Had to make several phone calls to both subscriptions and online subscriptions to clarify email addresses. After confirming that the email address associated with the account had been amended (it couldn't be changed online despite several attempts), we are still receiving correspondence from the AJ (such as the request to fill out this survey) to the previous email address. I would recommend finding a workable way of updating your records."
Hi there, thank you for your feedback. A member of our customer services team will be in contact shortly in order to discuss this matter further. Kind regards, The AJ Team.
Mr Bruce Haglund
Verified Buyer
"It supplied the fodder for my spring term design studio...the schematic designs for the Thamesmeade Library Competition. Thanks AJ!"
"Broad subjects covered online and in the print magazine"
Mr Paul Hudson
Verified Buyer
"Delighted to start receiving the consistently excellent AJ again after an accidental oversight missing the subscription renewal. Didn't realise how much I'd miss it! Keep up the great work, professional journalism and very well balanced content."
"Good to keep up to date with latest news"
Mr Fernando Gamarro Carreras
Verified Buyer
"AJ is the best way to get to know and "dive" into uk architecture. Detailed and "fully equipped", AJ has become a constant reference in my work . Personally, I am very proud of being part of such an amazing architectonic "community"."
"Interesting variety of articles. Details on construction costs and materials"
Mr Ben Green
Verified Buyer
"I've been subscribed for a month and still haven't received a single magazine. Queries to customer services have not been replied to."
Hi Ben! Thank you for your feedback, A member of our dedicated customer services team will be in contact shortly in order to assist you in this matter. Kind regards, The AJ Team.
Mr Maurice Brennan
Verified Buyer
"It’s not as good as it used to be"
Hi Maurice, thank you for your feedback. We appreciate your comment and take this fully into consideration in attempting to bring our readers the highest quality of in-depth news analysis and insight into issues that are affecting the architectural industry. Should you have any suggestions on how we can improve, please contact our customer services team at customerservicesteam@emap.com. Kind regards, The AJ Team.
"Daily updates keep me in touch with current events in my profession"
The Architects' Journal is rated 3.66 based on 29 reviews