The Architects' Journal Reviews

67% of reviewers recommend The Architects' Journal

How would you rate The Architects' Journal ?

"I'm going mad trying to access my login - several weeks of email with your call centre an having paid for a year subscription and each time i have to go through a kafka-esque nightmare to see subscription content. sort it out."
Hi Will, thanks for getting in contact! I've passed your comments on to our dedicated customer services team who will be in contact shorty. Should you have any further issues you can also contact them directly at customerservices@architectsjournal.co.uk. Kind regards, the AJ Team.
"Good work"
"Very informative, lively and up to date."
"Keeps me up to date with developments in the field."
"Delighted by the mix of dense(sometimes very)text and crisp images."
"I think AJ has great content and the articles are always very informative. However, the printed magazines seem to be delayed in their arrival. For example, today is 05/06/2018 and I still haven't received the issue from 24/05/2018 :("
"Excellent content"
"Lots of industry info; good projects"
"I so glad to have daily updates!"
"I like the building reviews"
"I have yet to receive any printed copies of my subscription and although customer service has responded to my email they have taken their time. I also dont have any confirmation that the journals have been sent and lost in transit. I hope this is sorted out soon."
"aaaaaaaaaaa"
"Keeping me up to date. Particularly with residential small scale architectural projects and competitions."
"Magazines are great and online access is also good. The Architects journal could definitely do with an iPhone app. I would get a lot more use out off the online side of the subscription."
"Whilst the content is generally good, my problem has been with the delivery of my paper copy of the AJ. My first issue arrived a week late and the second issue, due three days ago, has yet to arrive. When I raised this issue, I was told that late or even non-delivery were not grounds for a discounted price. If this poor service continues I will not renew my subscription."
"small project archive, insufficient details, poor information on details"
Hi Zoran, thank you for your feedback. We appreciate your comments and will take this into consideration while attempting to bring our readers the highest quality of in-depth news analysis and insight into issues that are affecting the architectural industry. Should you have any suggestions on how we can improve, please contact our customer services team at customerservicesteam@emap.com. Kind regards, The AJ Team.
"The daily news is interesting and helps me being up to date"
"good quality prints and well written articles"
"Although useful, its expensive for a small practice to be able to justify"
"I enjoy keeping up with what is happening in the world of architecture - living in South Africa, we sometimes feel a little cut off."
The Architects' Journal is rated 3.69 based on 45 reviews