The Architects' Journal Reviews

65% of reviewers recommend The Architects' Journal

How would you rate The Architects' Journal ?

Mr Sean Mansfield
Verified Buyer
"I think AJ has great content and the articles are always very informative. However, the printed magazines seem to be delayed in their arrival. For example, today is 05/06/2018 and I still haven't received the issue from 24/05/2018 :("
- James C T Chalmers
"Excellent content"
"Lots of industry info; good projects"
"I so glad to have daily updates!"
"I like the building reviews"
- Richard Elia
Verified Buyer
"I have yet to receive any printed copies of my subscription and although customer service has responded to my email they have taken their time. I also dont have any confirmation that the journals have been sent and lost in transit. I hope this is sorted out soon."
"aaaaaaaaaaa"
Mrs Frances Woram
Verified Buyer
"Keeping me up to date. Particularly with residential small scale architectural projects and competitions."
Mr Charlie Joyce
Verified Buyer
"Magazines are great and online access is also good. The Architects journal could definitely do with an iPhone app. I would get a lot more use out off the online side of the subscription."
Mr Frank McCabe
Verified Buyer
"Whilst the content is generally good, my problem has been with the delivery of my paper copy of the AJ. My first issue arrived a week late and the second issue, due three days ago, has yet to arrive. When I raised this issue, I was told that late or even non-delivery were not grounds for a discounted price. If this poor service continues I will not renew my subscription."
Mr ZORAN VUKSANOVIC
Verified Buyer
"small project archive, insufficient details, poor information on details"
Hi Zoran, thank you for your feedback. We appreciate your comments and will take this into consideration while attempting to bring our readers the highest quality of in-depth news analysis and insight into issues that are affecting the architectural industry. Should you have any suggestions on how we can improve, please contact our customer services team at customerservicesteam@emap.com. Kind regards, The AJ Team.
"The daily news is interesting and helps me being up to date"
"good quality prints and well written articles"
Mr Gavin Langford
Verified Buyer
"Although useful, its expensive for a small practice to be able to justify"
Mr Kenneth LEVER
Verified Buyer
"I enjoy keeping up with what is happening in the world of architecture - living in South Africa, we sometimes feel a little cut off."
- Jude Reeves
Verified Buyer
"It’s provided me with an insight to the profession that I otherwise wouldn’t have had access to, as well as inspiration for my own work, and the awareness about ongoing projects. As a uni applicant this magazine has armed me with ways I can seriously make an mark with technical and contextual knowledge of today’s happening within the architectural world."
Mr Roger Bond
Verified Buyer
"News - up to date reviews of what is going on in the industry . Recent projects and contexts New materials and learning from projects"
Miss Fiona Worrall
Verified Buyer
"Having issues with subscription it has signed me up twice and charged me twice and yet no one responds to emails!!!"
Mr Paul Johnston
Verified Buyer
"I have a subscription but it doesn’t seem to allow me to read the AJ on an IPad? The IPad has a web browser; just like a computer. This seems a disingenuous way of differentiating access to the Journal. I did not subscribe to IPad only, so why am I being locked out of access to the IPad version?"
Hi Paul, thank you for your feedback. I can confirm that there is no distinction between online and iPad access. This is not offered as a separate product by AJ and as such you should have full access to the online content from any form of web browser. A member of our customer services team will be in contact shortly in order to assist you in resolving the issue. Kind regards, The AJ Team.
Mr Nic Downs
Verified Buyer
"Keeps me up to date with the architectural world"
The Architects' Journal is rated 3.65 based on 40 reviews