Terralec Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend Terralec

How would you rate Terralec ?

"."
"Excellent service"
"Excellent quality will excellent service would recommend this seller"
"I have been buying dj equipment from TERALEC for a great number of years, and to be honest never been disappointed . all staff have been really helpful and truly professional."
"Perfect items, arrive quicker than I expected and cheaper than the other places I checked. Fitted already and very happy"
"The Flight case is heavy and doesn’t have Rack mounting at the back,which I would have preferred.But my flight case is great,perfect for my needs"
"Very pleased strong and stable quick delivery thankyou"
"Great communication and amazing products on offer. Value for mo why and then some."
"REPLACEMENT FOR FAULTY ITEM RECEIVED IN DAYS -EXCELLENT SERVICE!"
"A good company to deal with. Good prices and quick delivery. I will continue to buy from them when the need arises. I now have two of their Cobra padded travel cases in different sizes which I find ideal for my purposes and very good value."
"Good value and good quality delivered quick What more would you want than that"
"Reliable, quick and always deliver quality products. We've ordered Disco Balls from Terralec for years for our Disco Ball Cocktail Sharer and have always been happy with their service."
"I find them very helpful"
"Great customer service! Shopped here many times is the past and will continue."
"Nice company and good delivery...recommend them!!!"
"Helpful and effective service."
"Dealt with Terralec several times over the years. Never had anything but good service."
"FAst and good product"
"Always happy with the service. "Excellent bubbles" for Professional bubble machine. Thanks."
"Excellent service"