Terralec Reviews

96% of reviewers recommend Terralec

How would you rate Terralec?

Mr E Colman
Unverified Reviewer

I placed my order by telephone. They were very helpful and I received the music stand light far quicker than I expected.
Mr E Colman
Verified Buyer

You were very helpful when I placed my order, which was delivered sooner than I expected.
Mr T Clark
Verified Buyer

Sales term weer very helpful in helping me to select the required products. Delivery was as promised, only improvement would be some more packaging around wall brackets that were shipped as the box wasn't massively sturdy so changed shape in transit. Otherwise, top notch!

Good service
Mr Lance Applin
Verified Buyer

Terralec provide an in depth knowledge of the products they sell. Their products are of a good quality and are realistically priced.
Steven McKenna
Verified Reviewer

Great super fast customer service. Made an enquiry and it was answered promptly, made an order and it was delivered on time but then had a problem - they solved it quickly. Really impressed.
Verified Buyer

That I could order from you directly by email with a PO was great

Thanks
Simon White
Verified Buyer

Efficient and friendly company with a very good selection of products.
Good prices and prompt professional service. I would recommend.
Jim Howe

prompt service
Ben Woods
Verified Buyer

Good strong product & swift delivery
Mr A Jones
Verified Buyer

Good product and efficient delivery
Bob Croxford
Verified Buyer

Customer services were very helpful with working out the compatible products for the order I required. However whilst it is easy for me to come out with smart comments, product awareness perhaps at warehouse level with more product information against the order number might have highlighted the wrongly listed lid maker extrusion and prevented the incorrect double shipment item problem.
Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. I can see from the notes on the system that you have received an incorrect item and we have a new replacement in place for you. Whilst every care is taken with the picking and packing of all orders, from time to time we accept the odd mistake can be made. I believe you wanted the 4mm product but received the 7mm product. The products are very similar, so think this was just a genuine mistake & we have put a new check system in place for these particular products.
Mr G Osbourne

Fast delivery great service
Mr Lee Fountain
Verified Buyer

We received our runners in Australia within days
Verified Buyer

Good quality bubbles. Always buy them from Terralec. Good delivery service giving me an hr delivery window. All good.
Mr A Smith
Verified Buyer

Very helpful and knowledgeable.
Verified Buyer

Great service with excellent communication, fair price for a very useful product.
Mr Graham Dorman

Love this place always try to buy my DJ gear here when I can :-}
Alan Vincent
Verified Buyer

Excellent item, very pleased, now all I have to do is make the box!!!!
Ian Redgate
Verified Buyer

Very good customer service, would highly recommend and will definitely buy from here again.
Terralec is rated 4.80 based on 55 reviews