TemptationGifts Reviews

96% of reviewers recommend TemptationGifts

About TemptationGifts: TemptationGifts.com sells over 8,000 different gifts and cards, with something for every occasion. From traditional gifts, such as candles, soft toys, jewellery and mugs, to personalised items and gift experiences, we offer something for everyone!
We are the online branch of a multi-award-winning chain of gift shops based in the home counties, and have won the award for Best UK Online Gift Retailer on five separate occasions, proving we are truly the place to be for all your gift needs.

customerservice@temptationgifts.com

Unit 2, Woodlands FarmThe Vale

Categories:
Arts & Entertainment
Clothing & Accessories
Home & Garden
Toys & Games

How would you rate TemptationGifts ?

Enrico C
"Great service,fast and kindly"
Beverley S
"My husbands mug was accidentally broken, it was bought on holiday and therefore special, was so pleased when I found one identical, and came well wrapped and received in 4 days, thank you,"
Louise W
"Amazing glasses wish I’d ordered more."
"TemptationGifts were very good. The item was delivered quickly and was very well packaged."
"Fast & efficient service. Highly recommend."
"Very happy with candles, best price and quick delivery."
"Quick delivery, we'll packaged and great price. Super happy and will use this company again"
"Have said it before - I just love this company. Shopped with them for several years now. I can’t fault them at all, lovely products, great prices, always delivered quickly and products well packaged, customer service is second to none! All online shopping experiences should be like this! Thankyou"
"My order arrived quickly and very well packaged *****"
"I placed an online order for 6 Dunoon Hoopla Mugs from Temptation Gifts and opted for next day delivery. Shortly after placing the order I received a phone call because one of the mugs was out of stock; the young lady who telephoned me helped me work out a replacement for the out of stock mug. My order arrived the following morning. I use the large Cairngorm mugs for tea and the smaller Lomond mugs for coffee. They are bone china and lovely to use. I'm really pleased with my purchase and the service I received. Maria"
"Excellent service. Ordered some mugs but unfortunately the wrong ones were sent. Mistakes do happen. Correct replacements were sent out immediately, with profuse apologies, and I was allowed to keep the wrong mugs too. The mugs - Dunoon range - are beautiful."
"Excellent seller quick response & delivery nice product at a good price would highly recommend"
"Really like the gifts I bought & they were delivered within the timescale promised, carefully packaged so everything arrived safe & sound. I bought quite a few gifts in the sale & was really pleased with my purchases."
"I had a minor issue with an item on my order. The customer service was excellent. They were very quick to respond and to sort everything out immediately. Would definitly order from them again."
"Excellent service as always, thank you"
"Fast delivery, great prices. I have ordered from Temptation gifts before with no problems. I have also recommended this company to a friend."
"Very efficient service from buying to delivery, would shop with them again. Have bought my products before so I knew what to expect but was impressed with the deal."
"I have had two orders from Temptation gifts easy ordering website be good delivery service goods always packed well thank you Miss G Burns"
"I have ordered mugs from Temptation Gifts a number of times over the last 5 years and I have always found the products wonderful and the service exemplary. I love the Dunoon Cairngorm shaped mugs and the colourful designs by Caroline Bessey, especially Ripple, Zoobidoo and Splodge. The mugs are exceptionally light and made from lovely thin porcelain. Even so, the mugs are strong (not a single one has shattered) and dishwasher safe (I cannot tell which are the older mugs when I line them up in the cupboard). These mugs give me joy every time I use them. A perfect union of form and function! However, I am not as pleased with the recently purchased Dunoon Henley shape mugs. I am disappointed that the porcelain is not as thin as the Cairngorm shaped mugs."
"Item came within a couple of days well packed. Lovely presentation box complete with charming Wrendale Xmas decorations inside. Something to cherish for many Xmas's to come.. Great price too."
"beautiful mugs prices very good. Delivery very well wrapped and quick."
"Amazing speedy delivery prices ain't to extreme will be buying again"
"Lovely gifts love this website .Great delivery service ."
TemptationGifts is rated 4.83 based on 8,556 reviews