TemptationGifts Reviews

96% of reviewers recommend TemptationGifts

About TemptationGifts: TemptationGifts.com sells over 8,000 different gifts and cards, with something for every occasion. From traditional gifts, such as candles, soft toys, jewellery and mugs, to personalised items and gift experiences, we offer something for everyone!
We are the online branch of a multi-award-winning chain of gift shops based in the home counties, and have won the award for Best UK Online Gift Retailer on five separate occasions, proving we are truly the place to be for all your gift needs.

customerservice@temptationgifts.com

Unit 2, Woodlands FarmThe Vale

Categories:
Arts & Entertainment
Clothing & Accessories
Home & Garden
Toys & Games

How would you rate TemptationGifts?

We need a working email address to verify that your review is genuine.

Carole K
"This is my 2nd USA order & once again the product, packaging & service was excellent! Keep doing what you're doing, Thankyou"
Michelle B
Michelle B
Verified Buyer
"The baubles are absolutely beautiful and the pictures do not do them justice, I am so very pleased with them, they were well packaged with lots of protection. These are a beautiful addition to the tree and I have already recommended them to other people. Thank you."
"Was delivered promptly and well packed"
"I bought my first Dunoon mug about 20 years ago. I love the quirkiness of the drawings on the mugs, offbeat dogs and cats and horses and sheep and cows and so-on. The art is very good. When you look beyond the main display on the mug there are the smaller paintings inside or around the inside of the rim. What other mugs have a decoration on the handle. I truly think they are the most beautiful mugs in the world."
Posted 1 hour ago
Margaret R
Verified Buyer
"Thank you for how quickly our order arrived. I had it on my doorstep in Canada one week after ordering."
"speedy delivery, well packaged and good prices! Will shop here again, thank you :)"
"The mug, I purchased, was perfect and just what I was looking for."
"Arrived quickly and really well wrapped."
"I like the choice of goods and the speed of the delivery once you have chosen what you want to buy. This is the first place I look for my mugs and always find something suitable. A very reliable firm to deal with and their range is fabulous. Very pleased with all I have purchased."
"Very pleased with the service provided, quick, efficient and packed well. Thank you."
"It's of choice and lovely ideas for gifts.Arrived quickly well packaged. Very happy with my order thank you."
"Ordered two Dunoon cups for my husband for Valentines. He choose the patterns. They arrived in perfect condition. Thank you."
"Very good service, well packaged mug and arrived quickly and they have a very good range of Dunoon mugs, which are very good quality."
"Excellent, efficient service. Items were brilliant prices and exactly what I wanted."
"Great prices, choice and prompt delivery, all as promised."
"Great selection, easy to order and fast delivery."
"Once again perfect, fast delivery and very happy with my third roller towel"
"Delivered on time"
Stefanie W
Verified Buyer
"I have received my ordered "Barmy Farmy Mugs" today. They made a long way from the UK to Germany and I have to say that for this way it was a very quick delivery. I´m excited! The mugs are very lovely and I will use them every day to drink my coffee or tea. Thank you so much!!!"
"I am extremely pleased with Temptation Gifts, especially their customer service team. They went 'over and above' to help me with my order and the product was excellent. I would recommend this company to all."
Christiane M
Verified Buyer
"I bought two mugs : one is ok but the for the other one, i.e. Dunoon London Glencoe, there is a manufacturing defect as it not possible to use it because it leaks. It is a pity to buy a pleasant mug and not to use it !!"
Hello Christiane, Thank you for your review, i am very sorry to hear that the mug leaks. Please email a photo to us at customerservice@temptationgifts.com and we will of course resolve this for you. I apologies for any inconvenience caused, and look forward to hearing from you,
kind regards, Rebecca, Customer Service
"Beautifully packaged items. I placed my order at 1pm and received it the next day! Good prices too and so much choice. Thank you so much"
"A very fast service, excellent packaging, great to deal with."
TemptationGifts is rated 4.82 based on 7,452 reviews