TemptationGifts Reviews

96% of reviewers recommend TemptationGifts

About TemptationGifts: TemptationGifts.com sells over 8,000 different gifts and cards, with something for every occasion. From traditional gifts, such as candles, soft toys, jewellery and mugs, to personalised items and gift experiences, we offer something for everyone!
We are the online branch of a multi-award-winning chain of gift shops based in the home counties, and have won the award for Best UK Online Gift Retailer on five separate occasions, proving we are truly the place to be for all your gift needs.

customerservice@temptationgifts.com

Unit 2, Woodlands FarmThe Vale

Categories:
Arts & Entertainment
Clothing & Accessories
Home & Garden
Toys & Games

How would you rate TemptationGifts?

Tina M
"Fast and efficient service, the product is good quality and looks fantastic! Would definitely recommend 😊"
Julia B
"Love my east of India wall hangings perfect for my living room and love the colours"
"My Dunoon Mug arrived quickly (an across-the-world delivery), very securely packaged and is a pleasure to use."
"Good product; well packed; quick delivery; (high price!)"
"Very speedy service and very happy with my purchases."
"Our gift was wonderful good quality and exceptional value for money"
"I ordered the wedding day votive candles as favours for my wedding. Temptations gifts was the cheapest we had found, iam so pleased with them. They arrived quickly and came well packaged to minimise damage. I would use temptation gifts again."
"Parcel arrived early."
Esperanza L
Verified Buyer
"Wonderful shopping experience & fast shipping! I ordered a hippo mug for my son’s birthday and we received it in Virginia exactly on his day :)"
"Lovely items great reduction speedy delivery"
"Ordered two starlight bottles, one was personalised, come to pay for them and they were on offer for 2 for £10! The cheapest place to buy these beautiful bottles from! Service from temptation gifts was brilliant from order to delivery"
"Wonderful gift ideas with efficient service"
"for the start: i'm german, so please apologise, if i make faults, thanks! i looked in the www. for dino mugs . i found and get them at least at temptationscgift perfectly! thank you."
"The mug I ordered was excellent quality, delivered in a very short time, well packaged, no problems at all. I would use you again."
"Fast delivery to Germany, lovely goods. Perfect! :o)"
"Delivery was quick and well packaged."
"Ho trovato un articolo che qui nel mio paese si trova difficilmente, spedizione veloce e imballaggio super !! Ottimo sito!"
"I bought a mug, and it was protected very well! and when I have the questions, the email reply fast! esp thank you for your patience because I'm not native speaker :D"
"Better than excellent! Is that even possible ?! A*"
"I find the items always as good as described and often exceeding expectations. I order from Canada and am impressed by the carefully chosen packaging for covering the distance. All round great customer care."
"You listened when I explained that you need to collect the GST on Canadian orders otherwise we end up not only paying for the 5% GST but also the $10 for the pleasure of having it collected off us. Some orders do slip through the net. This was one of them but I might not be so lucky next time. Thanks for your patience."
"I was very pleased with my little emergency tea bag tin, Its a gift for my friend, its different and will certainly make her laugh."
"Most of what I bought was for my daughter's upcoming birthday but I'm really happy with what I ordered and the delivery was fast."
TemptationGifts is rated 4.83 based on 7,713 reviews