TemptationGifts Reviews

96% of reviewers recommend TemptationGifts

About TemptationGifts: TemptationGifts.com sells over 8,000 different gifts and cards, with something for every occasion. From traditional gifts, such as candles, soft toys, jewellery and mugs, to personalised items and gift experiences, we offer something for everyone!
We are the online branch of a multi-award-winning chain of gift shops based in the home counties, and have won the award for Best UK Online Gift Retailer on five separate occasions, proving we are truly the place to be for all your gift needs.

customerservice@temptationgifts.com

Unit 2, Woodlands FarmThe Vale

Categories:
Arts & Entertainment
Clothing & Accessories
Home & Garden
Toys & Games

How would you rate TemptationGifts ?

Beverley S
Beverley S
Verified Buyer
"My husbands mug was accidentally broken, it was bought on holiday and therefore special, was so pleased when I found one identical, and came well wrapped and received in 4 days, thank you,"
Louise W
"Amazing glasses wish I’d ordered more."
"Great site. Brilliant choice. Immediate delivery : who could ask for more ?"
"Brilliant service once again. Mugs wrapped and securely packaged. Excellent quality and great price."
Victoria S
Verified Buyer
"Fantastic service, extremely prompt delivery & great communication. I would definitely recommend"
"Fast and efficient in processing and dispatching the 2 mugs I ordered. The parcel arrived sooner than I had anticipated and the contents were effectively packaged. Thank you; I shall be using this company again when the need arises."
"straight forward human contact with common sense approach to a slightly non standard order. Efficient service and NO MISTAKES .... which is so rare these days ! The products are good quality too, very happy with them and their likeness to the online photos is accurate."
"Fast delivery and well packaged. Will definately order from TemptationGifts again."
"Love ❤️ their products, was very surprised that the package came so fast. Very well packed, no broken items. Will buy definitely again 😄😄"
"Easy transaction and quick delivery, very happy with my experience with TemptationGifts"
"I still haven’t recieved my order AND i can’t track the package so i don’t know if i have a problem in deliver or not"
Hello Matheus,
Thank you for your review. I can confirm that your order was dispatched on 8th June with Royal Mail airmail service. International orders using this service are expected to arrive in 7-14 working days. As today is the 7th business day since dispatch, please be assured that your order is making its way to you and is expected to be delivered to you in the next 7 business days. We are unfortunately unable to provide individual tracking number with the service you have chosen, however rest assured that your order is on the way.
Kind regards, Rebecca, Customer Service.
Rosalind O
Verified Buyer
"Quick delivery well packed very pleased. I would place an order from them again."
"A very prompt delivery; the Ted Baker space and time travel enamel mug is lovely. This is the second one I bought; the first one was a gift for my brother I bought at the airport. I loved it so much that I regretted not buying two. Now, a year or so later I found identical on this website and a very good price as well. A very happy customer,indeed."
"very good"
"Great service"
"Overall good"
"i cannot recall how I found "Temptation Gifts" website but I have now given them several orders and the items have been received promptly and well packed. I did have a slight problem with one order -mug damaged and they acted quickly and a replacement was received promptly ( these things happen but it is nice that it is rectified without fuss. I find that their website has item that I like and know that they are something a bit different ! My only problem is that having sent for the items - I like them so much I am tempted to keep them for myself !!"
"Great choice of product. well packed package and fast delivery."
"Excellent quality items at extremely good prices. Fast delivery and packaged well"
"Well its "Yankee" at low, low price, beautiful fragrance, brother loved it!"
"I order all my Yankee melts from temptation gifts and they always arrive wrapped carefully and in good condition. The prices are fab and they always have my favourite scents in stock! :)"
"Fabulous prices, quick service ..could not fault this company. Great customer services team too!"
"Just perfect"