Temptation Gifts Reviews

of reviewers recommend Temptation Gifts
Fastest Growing Retailer in the Reviews.io Customer Voice Awards, Winter 2019
Read Temptation Gifts Reviews

About Temptation Gifts:

TemptationGifts.com sells over 10,000 different gifts and cards, with something for every occasion. From traditional gifts, such as candles, soft toys, jewellery and mugs, to personalised items and gift experiences, we offer something for everyone!
We are the online branch of a multi-award-winning chain of gift shops based in the home counties, and have won the award for Best UK Online Gift Retailer on five separate occasions, proving we are truly the place to be for all your gift needs.

customerservice@temptationgifts.com

Unit 2E, Woodlands FarmThe Vale

Tell us how Temptation Gifts made you happy
I received the plates in good condition. They were wrapped properly so they wouldn't break. Also they arrived quickly. My only surprise and dissapointment was that before Fedex delivered them I was asked to pay the duty fee for them of $39.69. I thought that the price I paid for the delivery included duty fee. It raised the price of the plates and had I known I wouldn't have ordered them.
Posted 20 minutes ago
I was delighted with the very fast service. Everything was very well packed and arrived safely.prices excellent also. Very satisfied
Posted 45 minutes ago
Good website, fast delivery, everything packed within an inch of its life and with paper not plastic packaging, one thing missing but dealt with promptly and without any fuss, lovely products, great customer service and I recommend them and will use again.
Great products, service and delivery. Thank you. Keep up the good work.
I would like you to know that some time ago, the name of your company caused my wife to question my internet browsing practices !! However, I have been very pleased, over the years, to have found several excellent examples of the potters art.
Very fast delivery to the US. Thank you again.
My purchases arrived early. They came well packaged as some are ceramic. I'd ordered the items knowing they would be lightweight so I could send to Australia and was not disappointed with the purchase. Would certainly recommend this company for prompt, professional service
The recipient loved it, especially the fact it glows in the dark
Great variety of gifts bought quite a lot from them and not been disappointed. Good fast delivery and everything arrived in excellent condition.
Recently purchased 8 porcelain coffee mugs and about a dozen laser cut dimensional greeting cards from Temptation Gifts. I live in the US and was surprised at how quickly they arrived. The items were packaged perfectly, everything arrived in excellent condition. I love the cards (they are whimsical) and will enjoy sending them out. The mugs are beautiful, utilitarian, and fun. My husband has commented several times about how much he likes our new coffee mugs. Who knew that he even cared! Would definitely use this company again.
The Bunny, which is for my great granddaughter when she is born, is absolutely gorgeous, and so, so soft. I am looking to buy more from you, once she arrives. Xx
Thank you for delivering the 3 Hannah Longmuir mugs very quickly and very well packaged. I was really pleased to find a diversity of products on your website and in particular brilliant wildlife artist Hannah's work on good quality mugs
Very beautiful! And arrived even before the date expected.
Love the Bee mug… ending up recording an extra one. Nice mug quality…no splash back on drinking from it.
Temptation Gifts 5 star review on 30th July 2021
I live in the USA and placed my order on a Tuesday. I received it two days later on Thursday. Crazy fast processing and shipping. The products are awesome as well. Everything was packed perfectly.
So pleased with my gift packaged water bottle. Very nicely wrapped for a birthday present. Thank you.
Lovely gift, great quality. Packaged really well so no chance of damage.
I live in Australia so to be able to send my family in the UK beautiful, fantastic quality gifts is a big weight of my mind when it comes to birthdays & Christmas. Temptation Gifts has so much variety and the quality is excellent. The recent gifts i sent my sister were brilliant and she was overjoyed. Thankyou!
Great company supplying fabulous Dunoon mugs. Have bought loads and always totally reliable.
speedy delivery, excellent quality products, will definately be ordering again.
Temptation Gifts is rated 4.85 based on 15,860 reviews