TemptationGifts Reviews

96% of reviewers recommend TemptationGifts

About TemptationGifts: TemptationGifts.com sells over 8,000 different gifts and cards, with something for every occasion. From traditional gifts, such as candles, soft toys, jewellery and mugs, to personalised items and gift experiences, we offer something for everyone!
We are the online branch of a multi-award-winning chain of gift shops based in the home counties, and have won the award for Best UK Online Gift Retailer on five separate occasions, proving we are truly the place to be for all your gift needs.

customerservice@temptationgifts.com

Unit 2, Woodlands FarmThe Vale

Categories:
Arts & Entertainment
Clothing & Accessories
Home & Garden
Toys & Games

How would you rate TemptationGifts ?

Enrico C
"Great service,fast and kindly"
Beverley S
"My husbands mug was accidentally broken, it was bought on holiday and therefore special, was so pleased when I found one identical, and came well wrapped and received in 4 days, thank you,"
Louise W
"Amazing glasses wish I’d ordered more."
"Lovely gifts. Really quick service. Happily use again. Gifts bought as presents so can't review yet but they look fine"
Posted 54 minutes ago
"Excellent quick service, great selection of items"
"I have ordered twice now, beautiful East of India porcelain hearts and a square plaque, each having a different saying about friends, and each for a gift. Though it took a while to arrive, the quality is excellent and the price just right. My friends will be deeply touched by the sentiments. They will be able to hang these on the wall or put on a Christmas tree. I highly recommend this company."
"Great seaside mugs and great company to deal with"
"Efficient service and great prices."
"Beautiful mugs. Fast delivery. Would definitely recommend."
"I happened upon this site whilst browsing the web and decided to order a few things for gifts to try them out. What an excellent company they are! Really good offers and when 1 item was out of stock they rang to let me know and offer an alternative. The order came quite quickly and was well packaged. I was really pleased with everything - so much so I wanted to keep thm for myself 😂😂! Keep up the good work Temptation Gifts."
"The personalised message was not fully correct. You mispelt 'hubby' and missed out hugz."
Good afternoon,

Thank you for taking the time to leave us feedback and make us aware of an issue with your recent purchase from us at temptation gifts. I am very sorry that it would appear we did not spell your personalised message correctly and missed out some of this text.

Would you be kind enough to send us a photograph of the personalized message and I can of course look to refund you for the gift wrap service you had selected.

We are here 7 days a week from 8.30 am to 5.30pm to assist our customers and are always happy to do our upmost to resolve an issues our customer face. If you would like us to arrange a replacement we can of course do so. Please let us know by emailing us on customerservice@temptationgifts.com

I apologise for any inconvenience caused.

Kind regards,
Kirsty-Marie Gomm
Customer Service Team
"Really pleased with my item. arrived very well packaged and exactly as described. would definitely use this company again."
"Fast delivery to Germany - beautiful wallet!"
"Supplied on time. Both the terramundi money pots rainbow, and white with multicoloured circles were for christening gifts. Well received by the parents of the children."
"All good from start to finish .... easy to navigate web site to expertly wrapped lovely items to swift postage....I’ll be back soon"
"I have bought bone china mugs from Temptation gifts before, these two new mugs were up to the high standard of the other mugs, They were delivered very well wrapped in bubble wrap etc.The delivery was on time, and no damage to the mugs. Would certainly use this company again."
"I ordered a Sophie Allport Labrador wallet which was on sale and cheaper than elsewhere, even when postage was added and mini nail file boxes.Good quality products that are not easily accessible, prompt delivery and excellent service. Would definitely use again. Only thing I wold say is that you could cut pack on your wrapping-the wallet and nail files would have easily fitted into a bubble envelope for letterbox access however they came in a box, three quarters of which was bubble wrap, and had to be received by hand. Other than that, fantastic and will recommend temptation gifts to friends."
"Good quality item."
"All very efficient- no problems!"
"I paid for these to arrive the next day and they did. They were well packaged and the best price on the internet. I'm very pleased with them."
"Ordering was easy and product arrived in a timely manner."
"Excellent fast and efficient service, good quality products and reasonable prices highly recommended."
"I have been purchasing from temptation gifts for the last few years and have never had to complain, orders are always packaged well and delivery quick, highly recommended"
TemptationGifts is rated 4.83 based on 8,189 reviews