Temptation Gifts Reviews

of reviewers recommend Temptation Gifts
Fastest Growing Retailer in the Reviews.io Customer Voice Awards, Winter 2019
Read Temptation Gifts Reviews

About Temptation Gifts:

TemptationGifts.com sells over 10,000 different gifts and cards, with something for every occasion. From traditional gifts, such as candles, soft toys, jewellery and mugs, to personalised items and gift experiences, we offer something for everyone!
We are the online branch of a multi-award-winning chain of gift shops based in the home counties, and have won the award for Best UK Online Gift Retailer on five separate occasions, proving we are truly the place to be for all your gift needs.

customerservice@temptationgifts.com

Unit 2E, Woodlands FarmThe Vale

Tell us how Temptation Gifts made you happy
Beautifully-crafted cards, delivered promptly. Thanks very much!
Posted 8 minutes ago
Fantastic selection of gifts and brilliant service
Posted 1 hour ago
Fast delivery and lovely packaging
Packaged very well. Arrived on time. Very pleased with my Dunoon mugs.
Ordered and received in great time. Would defiantly order fro temptation Gifts again...very pleased
Very pleased with them
I bought the octopus mug for my grandson, they are beautiful quality, I would have liked to have bought a pasta plate, but unfortunately they only do mugs, good delivery well packed, thank you
I was able to order precisely what I wanted
Excellent service thank you
Good quality products , excellent communication with quick delivery, items well packaged.
I have used Temptation gifts many many times. They stock my favourite brands and are always amazing prices. All items arrive quickly and in perfect condition. I look forward to having another Temptation shopping spree soon !
Found the perfect gift at a really good price, communication was good and arrived in time. Would recommend to others to give them a whirl!
Lovely products good price
Excellent, quick service. Would recommend highly.
Fantastic service. Goods arrived securely packaged. So pleased with my items as were the recipients I gave them to.
Arrived with all possible speed. Good quality cards.
Highly satisfied with all my purchases well packed and arrived safely in short time. Thankyou.
I have had a no. of items from TG over the years. My regular ordered items are the Yankee candles. Theses are always v good prices. Fast & efficient delivery. I would recommend. I also ordered the Or;a Kiely 3 plant/herb pots. The lovely vintage colours used by O Kiely. Good ceramic weight. Very pleased with this item.
Order arrived quickly for how far it had to come, packed well and as a result unbroken! Really pleased with the company and service. Would definitely recommend and would use them again. Jo P. (New Zealand)
Everything came beautifully packaged and we were totally delighted.
Temptation Gifts is rated 4.84 based on 15,444 reviews