TemptationGifts Reviews

96% of reviewers recommend TemptationGifts

About TemptationGifts: TemptationGifts.com sells over 10,000 different gifts and cards, with something for every occasion. From traditional gifts, such as candles, soft toys, jewellery and mugs, to personalised items and gift experiences, we offer something for everyone!
We are the online branch of a multi-award-winning chain of gift shops based in the home counties, and have won the award for Best UK Online Gift Retailer on five separate occasions, proving we are truly the place to be for all your gift needs.

customerservice@temptationgifts.com

Unit 2, Woodlands FarmThe Vale

Categories:
Arts & Entertainment
Clothing & Accessories
Home & Garden
Toys & Games

Tell us how TemptationGifts made you happy

customer service
"perfect! the pins came in 10 days!"
Vera G
"Love it, even it's fragile and very slightly coloring from coffee. Buying #3 and 4, as #1 and 2 broke in a while. I am still not able to find something similar in US. I was looking for a big and light weight tea mug. We used to have them in my Ukrainian childhood: thin porcelain, not bone china, but bone china is the best much today. Love big choice of images. Can not stop looking in Dunoon section. Unfortunate, I don't have enough space in my cabinets to put more and more of them :)"
"Excellent service & the oven gloves, tea towel, hand towel & Aga hot plate covers, all ordered from Temptation Gifts look superb on the Aga. I will definitely use this site again. Many thanks."
"Goods arrived quickly,but packed in large amounts of plastic which still did not protect one of the items.With climate change so important it is essential that packaging should have no plastic!!!"
"Speedy delivery. Exactly as advertised.Well packed Would definitely use again"
"I've only used this company twice, but I have found them to be a really good and reliable service. There is a lot of choice in the Yankee tarts that I buy and I will stick with this company from now on. Speedy delivery too and well packaged products. First class?"
"Have purchased these candles before love the smell, will be ordering more."
"All my orders are packaged so well that Im a repeat customer. If you any problems a quick phone call to the dedicated team its sorted. I recommend Temptationgifts to all buyers."
"All three mugs arrived in good condition (well packaged). The delivery service was very good too.The Dunoon mugs are lovely!"
"Excellent service - great company to use - thank you"
"Wooden hearts great as favours and I was very pleased ."
"Very pleased with the Wessex mugs which are beautiful. They arrived quickly and are exactly as described."
"Good efficient service x thanks"
"Beautifully packaged and arrived in plenty of time"
"Excellent service."
"Easy ordering. Item arrived in good time. Everything perfect. Would recommend them to others. Will use again in the future."
"Nevis mugs are a great size. It's really nice drinking out of a big bone china mug."
"I had a problem with my recent order which was my fault, contacted Temptation Gifts who were extremely helpful and sorted it out. I have bought a few things from this company who are very reasonably priced and would definitely recommend them."
"Items arrived, well packaged and in stated delivery time, thank you. Would highly recommend for unusual gadgets."
"Excellent service & fast delivery. Will definitely use again & definitely recommend to friends and family"
"Beautiful!"
"All was very quickly."
"Really happy with the service, ordered 7 candles which were very well packaged. Would definitely order from this website again."
TemptationGifts is rated 4.84 based on 10,126 reviews