TemptationGifts Reviews

96% of reviewers recommend TemptationGifts

About TemptationGifts: TemptationGifts.com sells over 8,000 different gifts and cards, with something for every occasion. From traditional gifts, such as candles, soft toys, jewellery and mugs, to personalised items and gift experiences, we offer something for everyone!
We are the online branch of a multi-award-winning chain of gift shops based in the home counties, and have won the award for Best UK Online Gift Retailer on five separate occasions, proving we are truly the place to be for all your gift needs.

customerservice@temptationgifts.com

Unit 2, Woodlands FarmThe Vale

Categories:
Arts & Entertainment
Clothing & Accessories
Home & Garden
Toys & Games

Tell us how TemptationGifts made you happy

Kate N
"Great service and a great price, we’ll packaged and arrived quickly."
Louisa L
"Ordered a lovely heart necklace, had it engraved on the back for my friends 50th - she loved it ."
Christine H
"Helpful Staff and Different High Wuality Personalised Gifts."
"Superb quality service and product."
Posted 23 minutes ago
"Speedy and efficient service, lovely product."
Posted 1 hour ago
"Ordered three Yankee Candle Scenterpiece Melt Cups. They were a reasonable price from Tenptation Gifts and arrived earlier than expected. I would use this company again."
"Excellent service- ordered and arrived in correct time, good packaging."
"I was very pleased with the speed in which my parcel arrived. It was excellently gift wrapped (better than I ever could have done!) and I appreciated the fact that the gift card was hand written."
"I was worried about ordering china mugs from England (to NZ) because of the risk of breakage. But the mugs arrived extremely quickly and were very well packaged and in absolutely perfect condition. Excellent service."
"Great service fast delivery"
"Great service fast delivery and good price compared with other I looked at other e bay and well packed. Will use again. Phil."
"Easy to order online and excellent delivery time."
"Very impressed with the service."
"Excellent service - quick delivery. Definitely recommend and will order again."
"Good products and prompt delivery, would recommend to all."
"I would recommend to anyone. Customer Service is amazing. They do exactly what they say. Thank you Temptation Gifts Team."
"Great selection, very happy with the price and received it very quickly! Will definitely use again."
"I found everything I needed quickly on the website and delivery was quick! Thank you!"
"Very nice cup with a great quality. Arrived before expected very wel packed & proteted. Would repeat any purchase if needed on the furute."
"Good quality products arrived swiftly."
"I really like the broad selection of brands and things you can choose from"
"I haven’t burnt the Yankee votive candles I purchased from Temptation gifts they are to be used over the Christmas holidays..But I can say the service I received from this company was Excellent my parcel arrived much quicker than I thought it would, the contents were packed really well can’t recommend Temptation Gifts highly enough *****."
"the salesperson I spoke to was very helpful."
TemptationGifts is rated 4.84 based on 9,103 reviews