TEFL UK Reviews

89% of reviewers recommend TEFL UK

Tell us how TEFL UK made you happy

""This TEFL course at teflUK.com actually really surprised me. This course, is not only a ticket to a bread winning career, it is a work of a true genius. I don't want to give to many things away but I would like to say that this course gave me some physical tools. Things that I can attach to my resume. The ability to answer those awkward situations when somebody asks you, "Why English?", Oh... yea, and the ability to identify all those gramatical oddities in the English language. In short they'll teach you to be very adept with grammar and other things even before you realized that this sentence had ended." Tom"
Michael Wisniewski
"As a qualified teacher I found the course intense yet highly constructive. I would recommend this course to anyone interested in teaching TEFL here in the UK and abroad."
Johanna Jakab
"TEFL UK is an excellent way to develop and enhance teaching skills. There is lot of information about teaching techniques and extra resources. The course is very straightforward, easy to use and handle. Receiving the qualification straight after finishing the course is also amazing. When inquiring about the hard copy of the qualification, communication on email was very quick! Great course, can highly recommend to everyone wanting to gain an introduction and overview on teaching English!"
"The 150 TEFL course was comprehensive and full of good and actionable advice. Although it is text-heavy at times, I found this wasn't a problem, since whenever I felt it was getting a bit too much I took a step back to review my notes or to reflect on what it was telling me. All in all, this is a well-rounded and useful course. Highly recommended."
"TEFL UK was a perfect fit for me. It offered me an opportunity to take time off work and opened a new opportunity for me. I worked in an Indian private school while following the 60hr course. It was both fun and daunting. Yet nothing beat the ultimate gratification resulting from the students success. It reaĺly was an unforgetable working-holiday"
"Everything works as it should"
"I thoroughly enjoyed the experience with TEFL UK. The course was easy to digest, and we'll spaced out time wise. I found the flexibility of the course fit around my schedule and offered practical insight on the complexities of EFL teaching. I would highly recommend this course."
"TEFL UK is a brilliant option for an in-depth course that covers as much as you need. Customer services helped me a lot with picking the right course for me and gave me a 10%off because I used them for applying for a job abroad. Brilliant service and easy layout course and would highly recommend."
"Great team who answered all my questions before signing up to the course. Really engaging and insightful 150hrs course. I feel confident in my knowledge to go and teach and has inspired me further that this could be a career for me."
"The course provided a lot of great information and covered all aspects of basic teaching. I would recommend them. My only negative would be there is a lot of text after text, if they could make it a little easier on the eye with some pictures or different fonts etc it would be less draining to read."
Thank you for your review. We always welcome feedback on how we can make the course more user friendly so will certainly bear this in mind.
"Hi there! The course was quit good, I found it very helpful for me. The course had very good structure and I think accessible and easy to do as a self study."
"The TEFL UK course provided me with a great grounding on the key features to teaching English as a foreign language. It was well structured and had interesting and enjoyable ideas. I would recommend it to others looking to progress into this area of work."
"I studied the 150-hour TEFL course online while working as a teacher in Taiwan. The video lessons were really interesting to watch. The course was also quite comprehensive covering kids and adults lessons, reading, writing, listening and speaking, exam classes, grammar, lesson planning and more. I found it useful to study the course while also working as a teacher, and I was glad to see how much of it agreed with my teaching experience so far. Overall I think it was really good value for money. I would’ve liked to see more interactive content though, not only more videos but perhaps some homework or assignments that could be submitted to the course website."
"The course is really clear and easy to understand even for a non-native speaker like me. The modules are well structured and their content is really useful for a first approach to teaching. At the end of each module there's a short test which needs to be passed in order to continue to the next module. Once successfully completed the course, I ordered my hard copy from the UK and it was quickly delivered by post to Italy. I would absolutely recommended this 120hrs TEFL course to obtain TEFL certificate"
"Prior to taking the course I felt completely out of my depth in terms of teaching of English as a second language. Yet the TEFL UK course, which is packed full of the essential skills, tips, and content for teaching English, has enabled me to go out into the world feeling fully equipped and ready to begin my TEFL career!"
"Really detailed and easy to use portal. I found the course very thorough and has given me the best possible chances to go on and become a successful teacher."
"I completed the 120 hr course and it was awesome! The concepts were very easy to understand. The information was very thorough too. I would 100% recommend this course to someone who wants to teach English abroad."
"I really enjoyed taking the TEFL Uk course. The reading material was understandable, the quizzes really helped with reading comprehension and the units provided great information about teaching English. I am excited to start teaching and helping foreign students exceed in education."
"The course was very well written and every aspect explained thoroughly but concisely. Not just the 'theory' side but included a lot of practical tips and advice about a variety of teaching situations. Progression was clear and logical, activities and diagrams made the content very engaging and easy to understand."
"Quick, affordable and accredited!"
"The course was very good. It taught in-depth how to teach English as a subject"
"I really enjoyed the course; it really enhanced my skills and have me good advice and techniques I can use to improve my lessons. The course is self-paced and totally online; some modules may be a little repetitive but, in the end, you'll find them extremely useful. Questions to check your knowledge run throughout the course and, the final exam, is a mix of the questions you have already encountered. I really liked it and it was so helpful to me. Thumbs up for TEFLUK"
TEFL UK is rated 4.45 based on 169 reviews