TEFL UK Reviews

TEFL UK 5 star review on 25th March 2020
LINDA MUNGOSHI
TEFL UK 5 star review on 7th December 2019
Shane Camp
I liked the course pacing. All of the topics were very pertinent to teaching ESL.
I would suggest the videos be a bit shorter and have some examples of teaching English to children.
(05/06/2020) - Posted 9 months ago
Intuitive course structure that allowed me to tackle TEFL alongside working full time hours.

Video lessons were helpful, and would actually appreciate more such examples, as well as more question sections and tests.

But definitely feel prepared to teach after 150 hours of this course.
(04/06/2020) - Posted 9 months ago
The course was great! It was very thorough and informative, I don't feel that any areas were left un-covered. Great theoretical and practical advice. I am very happy to have passed and got my certificate.
(18/06/2020) - Posted 9 months ago
Very informative. I really enjoyed the videos showing how to incorporate the learning material into a classroom situation.
Would have liked a “final exam” to put all the knowledge learnt into practice or some sort of written assignment that would get marked.
Otherwise a great course to complete at your own pace.
(19/05/2020) - Posted 9 months ago
I enjoyed the course and found it relatively easy to complete. Definitely a good way to prepare to teach online.
Content was interesting, informative and in-depth. I noticed some incorrect use of pronouns in the content but this wasn't an issue for understanding meaning. The time it takes to complete the course is completely within the learner's control.
the overall content is very good, however the video lessons seem a little outdated and therefore i found them difficult to watch :)
Hi Anya! Thank you for your review. We are currently working on updating the videos content and hope this will be ready soon :)
Really informational course. I also think having access to the course materials to refer to when you're teaching will be a great help. Not had a chance to put my skills into practice yet, but I think I'll do well when I do.

Basic advice: there is a lot to read and learn. you'll benefit from this course.
Interesting course with useful videos. Perhaps the questions at the end of each module could be a bit more challenging. Thank you for allowing me to become TEFL qualified! :)
I found online course quite easy and convenient . Recommend it and in future I will go for extended courses.
The tests at the end of each section could have been tougher. This would make the learner study the material harder.
It was a very good and intuitive course
This course is well laid out, and easy to follow. It sets you up well for online teaching. I would suggest that if you are totally new to teaching this would not be enough of an intro as there are no practical hours, but if you have some background and want to get a qualification to teach online it will do the trick. I am still waiting for my physical certificate which I cost £25 at the end of the course. I guess this could be due to lockdown though. They do give you a digital certificate at the end of the course which you can print at home and the online teaching companies accept.
Hi there, thank you for your review. Unfortunately, due to the global pandemic and the current lock down here in the UK, we are currently unable to access the printing facilities but shall mail the hard copy of your certificate to you as soon as the restrictions are lifted and it is safe to do so which should be in a week or so. Usually, our students receive their hard copy within 5 working days. Thank you for your patience during these difficult and unprecedented times and stay safe.
As a newcomer to the field of English teaching, I found the course a good foundation for my new career. I still have a lot to learn but found the extra lesson planning module very useful. An extra grammar module can be considered.
Really enjoyed getting my TEFL from TEFL UK. Really clear explanations of everything and a lot of information to learn. Sometimes there was a lot of reading to get through in one go, but the videos made it more interesting and excising. Would definitely recommend the course to a friend!
The units were all helpful, the videos of actual class times even more so. Every once in a while I found a typo, but over all a great resource.
Very good quality of learning material, including video examples from real classes.
Very interesting course. A lot of information but all put in a simple and easy to understand way. Interesting practical examples to watch and learn from also.
This was a great course that has enabled me to consider teaching in the future when I want to travel. It was easy to follow with some great detail. I would like to see more videos on up to date classroom situations as the content was outdated.
I completed the 120hr Professional TEFL Program online.

This is a great course with very in depth information. It is divided into 13 modules, each with several units. There is a lot of text to read, I liked this aspect of the course but some might not enjoy this method of learning. There are several test questions as you progress and then test questions at the end of each module. There are also videos to watch showing real life lessons, I found these particularly useful.
It took me several months to complete but I was doing the course in my free time, working it around my job and other commitments. It could take only a few weeks if you worked on it full time.
I paid £99 for the programme, it is a cheaper than some of the other online TEFL courses out there. If what you want is a reasonably priced qualification and you are not bothered about the dense text, then I would definitely recommend the 120hr Professional TEFL Program online with TEFL UK.
TEFL UK is rated 4.61 based on 522 reviews