The TEFL Org Reviews

of reviewers recommend The TEFL Org
Read The TEFL Org Reviews

About The TEFL Org:

Established in 2008, The TEFL Org is the UK's most experienced and accredited TEFL course provider offering classroom, online & combined TEFL courses.

info@tefl.org

The TEFL Org 5 star review on 24th May 2021
Bastian B
The TEFL Org 5 star review on 6th March 2021
Doaa B
Very challenging on some parts, especially with the lesson plans. It's just a bit of a learning curve for those who never written one before. (This is my second career, I use to be a chef.) If you are a native speaker or went to school that taught predominantly in English, a big portion of this course feels like refresher of high school English! WOULD HIGHLY RECOMMEND for those who want to feel fully PREPARED to join the world of TEFL.
Hi Mikaela, Thank you so much for taking the time to leave this excellent review! We are so happy to see that you enjoyed our course. We hope our certificate will open many new doors for you!
I’ve received a marvelous experience. Thank you very much.
Hi Elena, Thank you so much for your excellent review. We wish you all the best in your TEFL career!
Fantastic course. Covered more things that I could never imagine. The feedback was so on point I didn't need to correct my assignments more than once. Thanks for this opportunity and keep up the good work!
Hi Ioannis, We can’t thank you enough for your excellent review! We are thrilled that you enjoyed your experience with us and we wish you every success in your TEFL career!
It was amazing, I would totally recommend it
Hi Wendy, Thank you so much for your excellent review! Wishing you all the best in your TEFL career!
Everything is great and easy to understand. I loved it and learned a lot. Thank you
Hi Aiperi, Thank you so much for your excellent review! Best of luck in your TEFL career!
Richard was a very good teacher!
Hi Christian, Thank you! I will certainly pass along your kind words to Richard. All the best!
I really enjoyed my course. The weekend was extremely interactive and a great introduction to TEFL. I feel much more confident going forward. Elizabeth was an excellent teacher.
Hi Daniel, Thank you so much for taking the time to leave this excellent review! We are thrilled that you enjoyed your experience with us and I will pass on your great review to Elizabeth! Thanks again and all the best in your TEFL career!
The course covered a range of activities and structures for an English class. I found the video classroom example particularly helpful.
Hi, Thank you so much for this 5-star review!
Thank you for reaching out and asking about my experience. This took me far longer than I anticipated due to challenges on my side. Overall, I did like the course, found it helpful. Joanna and Thomas were great mentors and helpers. I appreciated interacting with them. Thank you for a great experience. Kind regards, Alta Wehmeyer
Hi Alta, Thank you so much for the great review! We are so happy to see that you enjoyed our course and I will certainly pass along your kind words to Joanna and Thomas. We wish you every success in your TEFL career!
A very professional course and Simon was a fantastic teacher.
Hi Jason, Thank you so much for your excellent review! We’ll pass along your kind words to Simon. We wish you all the best in your TEFL career!
Great course, very complete and easy to navigate!
Hi Sebastián, Thank you so much for this 5-star review. We wish you every success in your TEFL career!
Great 20 hour course, it gave me a good insight into further training with the company. Highly knowledgeable teacher. Met some new friends. I would highly recommend TEFL Org
Hi Joanne, Thank you so much for your excellent review! We are so happy to see that you enjoyed our course. Wishing you all the best in your TEFL career!
Really interesting course and invaluable skills. It makes teaching fun for both the teacher and students, using different techniques to get the students interested. Thoroughly enjoyed, but wish I’d completed the course after reading instead of making notes along the way; I should have realised you could just download the documents after. Making notes slowed me down and I had to pay for an extension. This is my own fault though - so a tip for those considering the course, download the notes after!!
The TEFL Org 5 star review on 18th July 2022
Hi Rachel, Thank you so much for your excellent review! Thank you also for providing this great tip for other students who are considering the course. We do try to ensure that all the course material is available to refer back to at any time. Wishing you every success in your TEFL career!
I had a great experience. Online support always there to help, great tutor. Can’t wait to start another course.
Hi Victor, Thank you so much for this 5-star review! We are thrilled that you enjoyed your experience with us and if you ever have any questions regarding our other courses, please don't hesitate to get in touch. All the best!
The 'Online 10 hour Practice' course I took with Richard was great. He was very encouraging, helpful and motivating. The course was great fun and I learnt a great deal. I would recommend it without hesitation.
Hi Shelley, Thank you so much for taking the time to leave this excellent review! I’ll pass along your kind words to Richard. Thanks again and all the best with your TEFL career!
they gave me a overal and thorough overview about how to teach practically
Hi Shanshan, Thank you so much for your excellent review. We wish you all the best in your TEFL career!
Feedback was extremely helpful and the course content was thoroughly engaging
Hi Cillian, Thank you so much for your excellent review! We are so happy to see that you enjoyed our course. All the best in your TEFL career!
It has been a fun, interesting, interactive way to learn. I have completed my online modules and will do the online classroom module after the summer. There is plenty of support from the tutors and the course is laid out in an easy to follow way.
Hi Emma, Thank you so much for taking the time to leave this excellent review! We are thrilled that you enjoyed your experience with us and wish you every success in your TEFL career!
I have taken several courses with The TEFL Org and have been entirely satisfied with the quality of material and tuition. The courses are interesting and well informed.
Hi Gary, Thank you so much for your excellent review! We are thrilled that you enjoyed your experience with us, and we wish you all the best in your TEFL career!
I am glad I took the desicion to take this program This course was v.insightful and I enjoyed the learning process and appreciate teachers even more! Asif, my Tutor, was helpful with regard to feedback.
Hi, Thank you so much for your excellent review! We’ll pass along your kind words to your tutor. We wish you every success in your TEFL career!
The TEFL Org is rated 4.5 based on 5,264 reviews