Technology Outlet Reviews

sales@technologyoutlet.co.uk

Unit 2, Enterprise Business Park
Linden Way

Tell us how Technology Outlet made you happy
great service and quicker than expected, I would recomend them to everyone
Order D lac 3 days later it arrived good going in the current situation
Good quality filament delivered quickly
Great delivery time and surprisingly well stocked given the current circumstances
Delivery was quick, all my communications were answered in a timely, friendly manner. I will definitely order more from Technology outlet again!
Excellent customer service and products, always my first port of call.
My order was delayed due to high demand but Technology Outlet kept me informed and it arrived safe and sound
Great service and everything purchased was as advertised
The delivery of the item was spot on, unfortunately I received a faulty item (not Technology Outlet's fault). They provided a significant amount of high quality technical support but ultimately we couldn't get it working, at which point they organised a return for a new printer, once one becomes available. I cannot fault Technology Outlet's performance at all - highly recommended.
Excellent service, no problems what so ever. Everything in time and correct
Good product range, fast delivery and exceptional after-sales support. Send them an email and you'll have a friendly, knowledgeable reply in no time. They actually seem to care which is becoming increasingly rare these days. Their PLA filament is of high quality with a great range of colours. It's very consistent and has given me no issues over hundreds of prints. I definitely recommend Technology Outlet to anyone looking for a 3D printer, filament or spare parts.
It would be helpful if you could put the out of stock notice on the colour selection section of PLA filament instead of having to select each colour individually only to find itโ€™s not available.
Great service Quick delivery
Great experience
Quick delivery and excellent customer service will be ordering again from them very soon
Good price and fast delivery. Very pleased!
Brilliant service. Ordered Wednesday night and it arrived Friday morning! Would definitely recommend and use again ๐Ÿ‘
Placed the order, left next day, arrived in A1 condition. As usual no problems with the service from technology outlet. Great people, great products.
Very good filament the only down side is that as i comes of the reel i found it keeps twisting. I haven't found this before.
Very quick response, helpful information and very fair result! Thanks for your help
Technology Outlet is rated 4.68 based on 945 reviews