Tech 4 Homes Reviews

of reviewers recommend Tech 4 Homes
Read Tech 4 Homes Reviews
Item well packaged and received promptly, not fitted yet but they're exactly what I needed. thanks
Great advice and speedy delivery. Thank you!
Brilliant service and will be using them again
Purchased a remote control 2gang light switch. Product was even better than described, works at 20m easily to outdoor shed and looks fabulous. The guys there couldn’t have been more helpful and knowledgeable and product arrived in 1 day. Brilliant all round and will definitely use again. Thanks. Marc
Brilliant bulbs! Came on time!!
Very attentive
Aiden was brilliant at pointing me in the right directions for the equipment I needed. sorted it out for next day delivery easy to fit and I am very pleased with the sound quality and service. Will definitely be using again.
Visited the guys. Meet my demands and ordered. First class service. Will use again
Great comms, fast overall delivery! We use them regularly!
Great service, received my Ring Doorbell and Spotlight camera within two days, easy to set up. Can’t imagine living without it now! Top service, thank you.
Prompt delivery of ordered product - product as advertised - happy customer
Very helpful would highly recommend.
Speedy delivery, my bathroom is almost ready for this the system I ordered to be wired up, can’t wait to use. Great
Pre-sales advice was great
Great service all round. Highly recommend and just love our Lithe WiFi Speakers 💖💖💖
Brilliant customer service, couldn’t be happier!
Contacted directly by a member of the team when an item came back into stock and offered a bulk discount. Items purchased were delivered next day by DPD for free, kept informed with tracking throughout. Great service will use again.
Very helpful and considerate team. Go the extra mile for their customer (we love the Haribo bag with every order!) Thank you :)
Great service speedy delivery will definitely use again.
The light switches I ordered looked great online but when I received them they were better than expected,Great product at a competitive price
Tech 4 Homes is rated 4.88 based on 78 reviews