Tech 4 Homes Reviews

of reviewers recommend Tech 4 Homes
Read Tech 4 Homes Reviews
Vast selection of products, fantastic prices, rapid delivery. In fact that good I will be ordering more very soon.
Great service.
Brilliant product even better service
Great service, brilliant range of products fairly priced with quick efficient delivery. Would highly recommend.
Ordered and received item really quickly. WiFi plug works well and is much cheaper than elsewhere
Swift delivery from time of order . Item well packed to avoid damage in transit , not installed as yet. Perhaps too many e-mails from the supplier
Great company to deal with. Great products and very swift delivery that notifies you as it gets with courier and when delivered. Highly recommended.
Now they say big things come in small packages - well in this case a smaller sized company getting right! 30 day satisfaction entitlement - a discount - free delivery - after sales care - all features that you want - what's not to like - of course I will use again !!
Thank you Peter! Hope you enjoy your A300 speakers, my personal favourites! Kind regards, Craig.
I've ordered a number of smart devices from Tech4 in the past month and they have always been of the best quality and arrived in good time. On the one occasion I wanted to return something as it was not quite what I wanted, it was very easy. I will definitely use them again. Highly recommended.
Good service, fast delivery. Thanks
FAST service and delivery , item was great , really was a pleasure ,will do business more often . Thanks guys
Excellent customer service excellent item a pleasure to buy from thank you
Great service. Delivery very quick and product as described. Will definitely use Tech 4 again.
Excellent seller, would definitely buy again.
The guys at Tech4 gave me good solid advice to let me make my choice, great product knowledge.
Great service. Knew what was happening from the moment I made the purchase as they kept me up to date with status emails. Product arrived on time as per the time slot I was given. 10/10 for everything!
Fantastic service. Easy to use website. Quick delivery and excellent communication from start to finish. Would definitely use again and happily reccomend to others.
Very good service I have used several times now.
Great remote, One for All simple URC6440 operates 4 different items. Very good price and very very quick despatch and delivery. Highly recommended seller.
Good selection of products at a great price.
Tech 4 Homes is rated 4.92 based on 121 reviews