Tech 4 Homes Reviews

Tech 4 Homes 5 star review on 26th October 2019
Tech 4 Homes 5 star review on 19th July 2019
Stuart Hyde
More Photos & Videos
TECH4 is a truly First Class Company which I would highly recommend to everyone. Their customer service is excellent, their staff are extreemly helpful and respond very quickly to any questions the prospective customer may have. We have been absolutely delighted with both TECH4 and also the Pure Evoke 6 radio which we purchased. Thank you so much for your help, advice, prompt delivery and for keeping us so well informed from purchase to delivery.
Very informative
great service, great price. would defiantly recommend.
I did receive the item very quickly. I was very impressed initially by the service. I did have an issue with the product and sent a message to see if you had experience yourselves and a few days in you still haven’t replied. I have since fixed the issue myself.
Hi Aaron, apologies for not getting back to you in time. We're running low on staffing due to COVID-19 and are a little bit slower on the emails. I'm glad you've got it working and any further issues please feel free to contact us by email on sales@tech4.co.uk. Regards, Craig.
Was kept up to date on my purchase of a smart bulb that I purchased on eBay. Very fast delivery. The bulb was easy to set up but a bit tricky to connect it to my alexa, but worked in the end. Would buy from you again, keep up the good work. All the best.
Quick delivery and perfect service. Will be my go to for any tech and gadget needs!
Very helpful and knowledgeable. Sorted us out very quickly and politely. Highly recommended
Excellent service from Go, speedy delivery, sound product -smart bulb- impressive technical support and would definitely recommend to a friend.
Great service, fast delivery, would definitely use again ⭐️
Fast service and the best packed box of goods I’ve ever seen. I’d certainly use again.

Ps
The wife loves the TV coming down from the ceiling.

Thanks
Tech 4 Homes 5 star review on 5th May 2020
Very helpful on the telephone. Great delivery. We bought speakers for four Houses we are building.
I ORDERED REMOTE LIGHT SWITCHES ONLINE. ARRIVED NEXT DAY VERY HAPPY WITH SERVICE. SWITCHES WORK WELL TOO.
THANK YOU TECH 4.
Excellent product, great service. All round good experience
Excellent product, competitive price, speedy delivery 5 ***** form me
Fast efficient service thanks
Absolutely fantastic service & staff very helpful.
Fast delivery A++++.
Excellent thank you
Top service and great comms but fantastic price top team
Definitly a great product and fast delivery
Tech4Homes has the most competitive price by miles and their communication and delivery times have been fantastic. For all your tech needs, don't look any further. I will most definitely use their services again, kind regards
Tech 4 Homes is rated 4.90 based on 163 reviews