Tech 4 Homes Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Tech 4 Homes
"I enquired as to the stock availability of a product and received a reply in around 5 mins. Ordered over the Web and the product arrived next morning. Don’t get better than that"
"Fast efficient service. The products arrived bed when promised. I will use this company again."
"good service"
"Really good pricing, very quick shipping, would definitely use Tech 4 Homes again, thanks"
"Excellent service highly recommended"
"Fast response and delivery"
"Being a complete novice at online ordering and especially my requirement being something 'technical', I wasn't over confident it would all come together! However both the product and dealing with Tech4Homes proved seamless. After doing some research, I ordered 2 sets of Lithe Audio Bluetooth Ceiling Speakers for our home. They were extremely easy to install and the sound quality is superb. The Bluetooth connectivity is simple and my whole family can play what they want from their mobile phones or ipad. Due to my own lack of technical knowledge, I did need to speak to Tech4Homes on a couple of occasions and their customer service was second to none. Craig and Hayley both dealt with my questions in a professional and prompt manner allowing me to finish the installation much quicker If anyone wants a great ceiling speaker system with easy Bluetooth connectivity and, just as importantly want to deal with nice people use these guys."
"Great item at a good price."
Thanks for your purchase and review!
"Quick efficient service. Product fine, but one star deducted as the box had blatantly be opened and later closed with sellotape, product was not listed as ‘open box’."
Hi Paul, thanks for your purchase and for leaving a review. The item was sold as new and dispatched directly from the UK distributor so should not have been opened previously. I can only apologise for this and will be getting in touch with the distributor to ensure it doesn't happen again. Thanks again for your order, Craig @ Tech4
"Good customer services, happy to provide updates when requested and very informative."
Thank you for your review, we aim to keep all customers updated at all times, glad you are happy with the service received. Enjoy your purchase! Regards, Craig @ Tech4
"Simple to order"
Thank you for your order, glad you found the process easy. Regards, Craig.
"Prompt delivery and quality product, will be returning to purchase some more"
Thanks Stephen, glad you are happy and we look forward to speaking to you again in the future. Regards, Craig.
"Very happy customer service good, delivery of order prompt, order was discounted as a first time buyer @10%, easy instructions for assembling. Once assembled looks great, so very happy all round."
Thanks for the order and review Devon! Regards, Craig
"I ordered the De Conti ARCA HiFi stand which promptly arrived sooner than expected, and with a first time buyer 10% discount. The packaging was damaged, however no damage to the unit but I put that down to the DPD driver who I believe is in the wrong profession. Easy assembly and once assembled I have to say it met my expectations. It's very sturdy and stands rigid in it's place with an outstanding look with the black gloss metal frame and black tempered glass, well worth the time effort and monies. Thanks Tech4 for a good experience from start to finish."
Thanks Devon, we try our best to keep things packaged up well as we know what some delivery drivers are like, especially with large items with a lot of glass! Glad it got to you in one piece. Regards, Craig.
"What a 1st class service they offer. Really knowledgeable and solutions focused. Took time to understand project, found a solution and walked my electrician through solution. Thank you. Highly recommended"
Thanks Richard, was happy to find a solution for you and glad you are happy! Regards, Craig
"The service was excellent and the items delivered within 24 hours."
Thank you for your order and review. We aim to get all products out as fast as possible :) Regards, Craig
"Excellent web site and products, with prompt service."
"Excellent product that was delivered within two days! Will use again."
Thanks Gareth!
"Good product, good price"
Thank you, glad you are happy with the product and service :)
Tech 4 Homes is rated 4.84 based on 19 reviews