Tech 4 Homes Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend Tech 4 Homes
"Prompt delivery of ordered product - product as advertised - happy customer"
"Very helpful would highly recommend."
"Speedy delivery, my bathroom is almost ready for this the system I ordered to be wired up, can’t wait to use. Great"
"Pre-sales advice was great"
"Great service all round. Highly recommend and just love our Lithe WiFi Speakers 💖💖💖"
"Brilliant customer service, couldn’t be happier!"
"Contacted directly by a member of the team when an item came back into stock and offered a bulk discount. Items purchased were delivered next day by DPD for free, kept informed with tracking throughout. Great service will use again."
"Very helpful and considerate team. Go the extra mile for their customer (we love the Haribo bag with every order!) Thank you :)"
"Great service speedy delivery will definitely use again."
"The light switches I ordered looked great online but when I received them they were better than expected,Great product at a competitive price"
"Excellent service, will use Tech 4 Homes again."
"You guys Rock"
"Aiden was brilliant assisting me throughout the whole process. And I would like to come back and buy more tech devices in here. I was however unlucky as the DPD had a "label issue" saying the sender hasnt provided the right delivery details which caused 4 days of delay. I am giving a 5 star as I honestly can't thing Tech4 has anything to do with it. Unfortunately this 4 days delay did cost me a lot of money as the electrician and workers had to be extended on a daily basis until the speakers arrived."
"Purchased a Systemline E100 In Wall Radio System from Tech4 Homes, great service, ordered one day and the system was delivered the next day, even more impressive given it was free delivery! Product arrived as described and can’t wait to get it installed, first class service and will use Tech 4 Homes again"
"Wow! Superb customer service even upgrading the product at no extra cost to us to ensure our bathroom project went smoothly and easily. Can’t ask for more than that! Thank you Hayley and the rest of the team at Tech 4 Homes"
"I was very impressed with the service I received when I rang to inquire about a product. The delivery was very speedy and the speaker is spot-on"
"Fantastic customer service, speedy delivery and even free Haribo’s!"
"From my first contact Aiden went over and above to source me an Aquatic AV transformer power unit for my Jacuzzi Spa. Excellent service and considerably cheaper than buying from Jacuzzi. I was given regular progress updates and billing and despatch was simple & excellent I would have no hesitation in using this company again. Sam Brewis Sway"
"Very speedy overnight delivery, and Hayley's help was second to none."
"Great service very quick delivery and customer experience was brilliant"
Tech 4 Homes is rated 4.87 based on 68 reviews