TECH4 Reviews

TECH4 5 star review on 22nd January 2021
TECH4 5 star review on 15th January 2021
Ryan Mitchell
TECH4 5 star review on 30th November 2020
Had to wait 2 weeks for delivery due to lack of stock but otherwise all good.
Good service
I needed two fire hoods for ceiling speakers. I came across the TECH4 site and they were a good price. I ordered the hoods and they came in good time. Overall a good experience and I would use TECH4 again if i needed similar products.
Absolutely terrible service. Had to wait 10 days for the Ener-J wireless kinetic energy light switch and receiver bundle. £200+ out of pocket and the customer pulled out of the job as they thought I didn’t order the materials. Thanks a bunch a**holes
very good service. hopefully moving forward we can open a credit facility with you thanks for all your help
great lookin speakers not fitted waiting for plasters
The service was very good, they had good knowledge on the products they sell, the advice was good, delivery excellent and were very helpful. I would definitely recommend Tech4. I have reserved one star as not all items have been connected yet but good so far.
Excellent service and items were excellent and a very good price . I will certainly be buying from such an excellent company . I just wish all mail order companies were this good . Much appreciated .
Very helpful Thank you
Pleased with both orders and the product is very good.
Great service. Quick delivery. Perfect product!
We ordered light switches and a dimmer switch which all arrived two days after order. We couldn’t get dimmer switch to work, but quick phone call to TECH4 informed us we. We’re. Using wrong light bulbs. All sorted in a matter of minutes excellent service. Would definitely recommend.
Very good service and quick delivery
Prompt delivery
excellent service and amazingly fast despatch and delivery
Ordered a special large smart bulb as I couldn't find one that I liked anywhere else. From beginning to end great TECH4 was great and it arrived promptly and well packed. Highly recommended
So nice to be able to buy from a small company. Fast dispatch. :)
I was interested in buying a Lithe bathroom ceiling speaker so I contacted Tech4 , I had great service from them as they had great product knowledge and that’s what you need buying a product and at the Rhine of purchase they had them in offer so that was a added bonus, speedy delivery as well so all round well recommend!!!,
TECH4 5 star review on 28th May 2021
Made an enquiry about some out of stock items and received a quick helpful response. When I was able to order the items they were delivered quickly and were very well packaged. Excellent service.
Excellent product, prompt delivery