Tech 4 Homes Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Tech 4 Homes
"Bought glass sockets and a glass light switch. I would recommend these as they are good quality."
"Arrived on the time good product."
"Items delivered on time, I had a problem with installation and reported it. Every effort possible made by the team and sorted out my mistake. No delay in contact and informed what they were doing to help me. Great team all round."
"Great product, looks fantastic in my property. After sales care was extremely good as well. Going back to them to order for rest of the house now"
"Craig and Hayley are really helpful with finding the right system for your needs. Good, fast service either by email or phone. Thanks guys."
"excellent service"
"Fabulous service given over the phone. Speaker system is now wired in...thanks so much Aidan."
"Great service! Many Thanks"
"Brilliant - you can speak to someone who knows their products and expertly guides you exactly to what fits your needs. AB"
"Very good and helpful"
"I enquired as to the stock availability of a product and received a reply in around 5 mins. Ordered over the Web and the product arrived next morning. Don’t get better than that"
"Fast efficient service. The products arrived bed when promised. I will use this company again."
"good service"
"Really good pricing, very quick shipping, would definitely use Tech 4 Homes again, thanks"
"Excellent service highly recommended"
"Fast response and delivery"
"Being a complete novice at online ordering and especially my requirement being something 'technical', I wasn't over confident it would all come together! However both the product and dealing with Tech4Homes proved seamless. After doing some research, I ordered 2 sets of Lithe Audio Bluetooth Ceiling Speakers for our home. They were extremely easy to install and the sound quality is superb. The Bluetooth connectivity is simple and my whole family can play what they want from their mobile phones or ipad. Due to my own lack of technical knowledge, I did need to speak to Tech4Homes on a couple of occasions and their customer service was second to none. Craig and Hayley both dealt with my questions in a professional and prompt manner allowing me to finish the installation much quicker If anyone wants a great ceiling speaker system with easy Bluetooth connectivity and, just as importantly want to deal with nice people use these guys."
"Great item at a good price."
Thanks for your purchase and review!
"Quick efficient service. Product fine, but one star deducted as the box had blatantly be opened and later closed with sellotape, product was not listed as ‘open box’."
Hi Paul, thanks for your purchase and for leaving a review. The item was sold as new and dispatched directly from the UK distributor so should not have been opened previously. I can only apologise for this and will be getting in touch with the distributor to ensure it doesn't happen again. Thanks again for your order, Craig @ Tech4
"Good customer services, happy to provide updates when requested and very informative."
Thank you for your review, we aim to keep all customers updated at all times, glad you are happy with the service received. Enjoy your purchase! Regards, Craig @ Tech4
Tech 4 Homes is rated 4.86 based on 29 reviews