Tech 4 Homes Reviews

Tech 4 Homes 5 star review on 5th November 2020
Hongbin Gu (tranquilgu)
Tech 4 Homes 5 star review on 26th October 2020
Michael Still (mikkys321)
I did receive the item very quickly. I was very impressed initially by the service. I did have an issue with the product and sent a message to see if you had experience yourselves and a few days in you still haven’t replied. I have since fixed the issue myself.
Hi Aaron, apologies for not getting back to you in time. We're running low on staffing due to COVID-19 and are a little bit slower on the emails. I'm glad you've got it working and any further issues please feel free to contact us by email on sales@tech4.co.uk. Regards, Craig.
Fast response
Awaiting a refund
Polite staff
Went to see Tech4 at the home building and renovation show in March. Was impressed by them and ordered some wifi bulbs. Unfortunately when they arrived they had only sent one ( the packing list clearly showed 2).

Got in touch with customer services and they were more than helpful, I am still waiting for the other bulb to arrive but as a first transaction with these people it didn't,t get off to the best of starts. Full Mark's to the boys on the stand and to customer services (so far) but not so good in packing hence the acceptable.
Hi Mark, apologies again for missing the 2nd bulb. It was myself you met at Homebuilding Show but we did pack this one wrong unfortunately. It's now been resolved with the 2nd sent out via next working day delivery. Enjoy your new smart bulbs! Regards, Craig.
Tech 4 Homes is rated 4.92 based on 281 reviews